San Diego March in Solidarity with Immigrants

Tomorrow, 2/18, there is set to be a large rally and march through downtown San Diego to protest Trump and convince the mayor of SD to make it a sanctuary city.
goybook.com/events/1759050077755794/

Are there any other good men in San Diego willing to make the trip with me? It's from 11am to 2pm. There are currently ~2k people signed up for the march.

Let me know in the thread so we can organize a place to meet up before the march.

Any ideas for signs? It will be raining, so any tips on making waterproof signs are appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/EXTREMEDINOSAURS/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but why?

In addition, there is a huge protest on the 20th all over the country, with one rally taking place in LA.

I don't want to have to drive all that way to be on my own, so let me know if anybody else is interested in going. Same deal, would just organize a spot to meet at and go from there.

goybook.com/events/1818215518434336/

Let's cut the fucking bullshit, they're planning a riot. That's all they ever do, they never march peacefully unless they're in a heavily republican area or their's a heavy police presence before they get there.
I bet they'll even get a fair amount of Trump voters in there who just want to steal shit amidst the chaos.

Valuable immigrants won't march because they came here to become Americans, not set up fucking colonies.

San Diego country has a large amount of Trump supporting blocs. Why should they be allowed to protest scott-free, while aiming to make one of the busiest border cities in the world a sanctuary for illegals? You can't just abandon California and lose the military bases, farmland, national parks, and coastline.

I'm showing up in armoured gear

This is an obvious D&C attempt to distract from the Trump Rally in Melbourne FL where Antifa has made legit threats to attack the President and his supporters. You faggots think we're stupid and that's the reason while you'll continue getting assfucked by niggers and kikes while we fuck your wives. Communist faggots

Those downtown businesses better lock and board up their property well so that they're not culturally enriched.

sorry man i didnt realize you had to choose which coast to show up at tomorrow

is anybody who lives in SoCal willing to meet up? I don't live in San Diego proper, so I'm not sure how parking would work

socalinon here,
would participate

where should we meet up?

there are a lot of bars and stores in the area, but i'm not sure if they would let us park for a few hours there. I'll most likely ride my motorcycle so I can't bring any signage

no, everyone who stayed in that communist hellhole deserves everything they get.

i'm sfv homie

m8, a massive part of San Diego's economy is tourism-based year-round and if they let these little shits rampage through or even disturb the peace in the touristy areas like Little Italy, the convention center or the Gaslamp then they stand to lose money just because of the bad publicity. Despite the rich libshits (especially the gaggle of fag-loving trust fund fops in Mission Hills and Hillcrest) who live in the area, San Diego is very much a military town with many closet conservatives and SDPD doesn't suffer fools lightly.

It wouldn't. Honestly the best idea would probably be to just drive to Coronado and take the ferry; better parking and zero risk to your car for maybe five more minutes tacked on to your drive and the price of a ferry ticket.

Do not fucking go! The commies already pissed off the gods, fucking all of them, and commiefornia is being washed away by over 10TRILLIAN gallons of water! The storms will wash away the rioters, and the ground will open to swallow them like a gaping mouth!
Praise Kek!

can confirm
t. NEET in san diego
(ill be out of town tomorrow though. also its raining i bet those lazy bitchmade spicks wont even show).

do you have steam or other means of communication?

is it even worth showing up knowing that this is apparently the worst storm in like 3 decades? i might just go fishing instead of risking my life motorcycling from pendleton in the rain

I got the fuck out of there half a ear ago and never looked back, the sooner CA falls into the ocean the better off America is.

they expect one of us in the wreckage brother. im trying to get out asap but the job market is still not good.

It never will be lel, muds get first dibs there

winterduck

shit actually my steam account name is dinosaurdan

Are spics really that scared of some water? I live way further up north so it rains way more here.

Everyone in San Diego, spicks included, are terrified of rain.

link? theres a few and none of them have any chan related groups

it was drizzling and I saw 3 wrecks. it literally never rains, so people flip out. its also the heaviest storm in decades so a lot of shit is going down

i don't think i'm going to end up going, i cant imagine anybody wanting to march in an absolute deluge for a few hours in SD, and dont want to get run over by somebody who cant drive in the rain

sorry for cucking out guys

Why?

I fucking love rain. then again I live in Vegas. Speaking of guess what I found. Why the fuck does nothing happen in my town?

just add friend dinosaurdan

we have near perfect weather and it makes people soft i guess

Because it never fucking rains there, I never learned how to drive in the rain for instance and wasn't allowed to go out in it because everyone got paranoid about lightning somehow being attracted to the neighbor's pool.

Because California's infrastructure is a house of cards that cannot handle moderate rainfall without massive damage, which usually leads to the media here calling it a "flood".
Entire parts of California should be ponds, but we've build dams to stop that from happening. Those dams have not been maintained since the 60's because it rains so rarely.
The UK deals with worse rain a month than Cali deals with two or three years, so Cali never built anything to withstand rain, we've been getting some decent rain recently and everybody is going fucking insane about it. Several towns were evacuated and everything. Having been to England a lot I can tell you that it's fucking laughable how intolerant the people here are to rain, in England the hourly rainfall can be 7 mm and people will be walking to the shop to get something, in Cali people will be crammed into their tiny apartments hoping the rain will go away within the next hour or so when it's a light drizzle.

Nope, just shitposting.

No, pic related.

I hope you're going out on a party boat because the conditions aren't exactly going to be small craft-friendly. Also pic related.

steamcommunity.com/id/EXTREMEDINOSAURS/

fishing on the pier my friend, or just enjoying the time spent inside

well the wine is tarting to kick in so i beter stop posting since i can seel if enjoy the rest of the night bosy god bless this chardonnay is pretty godod

How to make signs waterproof:

thaknsk bud im half a bottle deep of whine and i never drink so im feeling good bitut ill geep it in mine if u know shat im saying'

dat iff tinirrow fycj hand one key over sorry bud day off tomorrow so ill just go fishing or read book pls helpt im dying

Half a bottle of wine and you can't type? Holy fuck, you're a lightweight. If you ever had a man's drink, you'd probably die of instant liver failure.

alcoholism is in my blood, father was alcohl, grandwafather was ww2 vet ansd an alcohol
hungarian 3rd gen so its in blood to drink it to excess

which is why i dont since if i start i will become an alcohool like ancestors, decidede on a whim to try to drink a bottle o the devils nectar since normally i just jhave like "a" bottle of hard cidr

hard ciecdr if for men fuck you shits fgood pls heplp me

yes,,,

Fill my eyes with that double vision
No disguise for that double vision
Ooh, when it gets through to me, it's always new to me
My double vision gets the best of me