Vidya Nice Thread

Post stuff that makes you glad.

edgy

shit taste

Clonk was such a fucking comfy easy going game. Everything felt like a bright and cheery kids game but with actual depth. Just thinking of its cheesy music brings a smile to my face.

Infantry charges that actually work out in Wargame

Is he okay?

That game has so many goddamned mods to mix and match.

Helicopters and castles, some kind of drug facilities, futuristic factory settings with nuclear ores, ridiculous flints, giant map-destroying cannons, playing hotseat co-op with developer mode active, the strange way the physics engine remembered horizontal velocity and slowly converted it into vertical when hitting a wall, going forward at apeshit speeds again once it climbs high enough, all those annoying as shit spells.
And, you know, the good ol' Arctic-pack sack full of rocks and another sack full of rocks that instantly kills anything it gets thrown at. And maybe turning into a rock as a sorcerer. While carrying that sack to kill anything you touch while bowling yourself down an inclined mineshaft.

Clonk Planet times were good times.

The Pokemon-Aime makes me happy.
These are the only Aime gifs i have, i need more

His legs are.

I'm glad I missed out on a lot f good vidya growing up, so I can go back and play them now I am older and can appreciate them more.

Despite being over-done in Undertale (and no doubt it will be overdone in the future for a while) I love little moments when the game breaks the fourth wall or pulls off some fun with the UI.

I also love character creators, and seeing what other people make.

Despite not talking much, I also love playing with others.

(checked)

Annie makes me feel good.

This thing not being a fucking trannie is definitely great, bless Reggie for editing that.

Character creators.

Rabbites.

I fucking love these things.

Your waifu is shit, fellow.

Headpats

I want normalfags off my fucking board.

This game was kawaii

Touhou as a whole, I love the idle chat and Gensokyo setting. ULiL made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside with Reimu stopping a lazy miko and pushing Sumireko's shit in, her oath is always awesome.

Did you ever hear about OpenClonk? Almost all the previous clonk developers made a FOSS sequel with stuff like realtime 3D graphics, raycast lighting with soft shadows, and a huge redesign of the base game's content and controls. Barely anyone knows about it outside of Germany though.

It's a shame because it's neat as fuck.

What even happened to him? His body is so discontinued, but it can't have been blown up, because it's still quite intact. It is almost as if he was shredded and twisted. Plus there's a random piece of fat off to the side. Wtf happened to this guy?

Heard about it, yes. Never got around to trying it, as that was after my Clonking days were through.

Might have to look into it.

$ apt search openclonkSorting... DoneFull Text Search... Doneopenclonk/testing 7.0-3+b1 amd64 multiplayer game of strategy, action and skillopenclonk-data/testing,testing 7.0-3 all multiplayer game of strategy, action and skill - dataopenclonk-dbg/testing 7.0-3+b1 amd64 multiplayer game of strategy, action and skill - debug symbols

openclonk-data/testing,testing 7.0-3 all
multiplayer game of strategy, action and skill - data

openclonk-dbg/testing 7.0-3+b1 amd64
multiplayer game of strategy, action and skill - debug symbols

That bait is getting stale, Brianna.

Kirby is shaped like a friend!

Yes, he is.

I was thinking what could suck a dick so big
Then I realized another Kirby's vacuum could
drawfag pls no

Fuck off.
I miss the old days of pure unfiltered medical violence in my vidya.

i am in love

Rule 34 of Kirby.