If I was skeptical of pizzagate, I'm not anymore

If I was skeptical of pizzagate, I'm not anymore.

DC police chief photographed with Alefantis

But not only that, just look at how this article is written. This has got to be one of the most Jewish articles I've ever read.

I can't even greentext this level of jewishness, just read this shit.

livingresistance.com/2017/02/06/dc-police-chief-mishandled-case-multiple-men-raping-11-yr-old-child/

archive.is/hi3xv

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2009/02/13/us/13judge.html
archive.is/dv0GD
archive.is/vMWun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oy fucking vey

The fire rises.

Dubs of truth confirm this photo to be damning
but next time break your link faggot

pure coincidence

Remember the judges caught selling kids to for profit prisons around DC in 2009?

nytimes.com/2009/02/13/us/13judge.html

Do you think you're clever, you fucking journalist faggot?

He stands in the circle along with the others.

This is probably what they're trying to slide with the dead doggies.

break links

archive.is/dv0GD tip of the iceberg 10 years ago. If high level judges were happy to sell kids into prison for money they surely had peers happy to sell them into sex slavery/death/worse for more money

Bump

Thinking the same. Only the sickest fucks resort to misdirecting with animal gore.

How apt.

So what does this mean?

J&TP – CS – NP – BF – LG – JM – HC

who's BF?

Where are you guys seeing this?

Barney Frank?

The binary code at the top of the article says to highlight the page.

Bumping because dead dog slide threads

????
Chuck Schumer
Nancy Pelosi
Barney Frank?
Lindsey Graham
John McCain
Hillary Clinton

lmfao

Oh, I had to go to the normal link, it doesn't show up in the archive.
What the fuck is this shit?
Do they not think that code is noticeable? It's the shadiest looking shit.

J&TP – CS – NP – BF – LG – JM – HC

J&TP = John and Tony Podesta
CS = Chuck Schumer
NP = Nancy Pelosi
BF = Barney Frank
LG = ??
JM = ??
HC = Hilary Clinton

How could I forget about the Podestas? Yeah, so the only one I'm not sure about is BF. LG and JM have to be Graham and McCain.

This article reads like it is intentionally trying to taunt us

John and Tony Podesta
Chuck Schumer
Nancy Pelosi
Barney Frank
Lindsey Graham
John McCain
Hillary Clinton

That pic. Rope

After some of the revelations the past week, very likely

It's the other way around, user.

JM could be either J (P) Morgan or John McCain.

Look into Alefantis his brother and you will be surprised.

whoa. That doesn't show up on the archived link.

It only shows up on the page itself for some reason.

the timeline is moving too fast for me, I can't keep up

Luke 8:17 (KJV)

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Forgot pic, it is the decoding of the last set of binary. References Luke 8:17… Larpy or really a secret message. Anyone know anything about this site?

sorry for the bad form of replying to self, bumping to keep thread alive

personally as someone who spent some time in DC as a teenager from an educated background working with political organisations in DC from a young age. it was creepy as fuck and i've never met so many pedos and weirdos. top to bottom corrupt, full of twisted mid level management losers with god complexes. kill em all plz god

Hitler dubs nailed it.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Why the fuck does no one think it's weird that the owner of a fucking pizza joint is so well connected and influential in DC? IT'S NOT EVEN A NICE PLACE, IT'S JUST A STEP ABOVE MOB MONEY LAUNDERING PIZZA!

infiltrate DC fag mafia and find your answer

to follow up… DC has more homos per human than san francisco. they are massively corrupt and own all the businesses and have each others backs.

easy to see how that, combined with sociopathic/power lust/ of people who end up in DC (especially once they make it past the fag mafia gauntlet) are ruthless, sexually twisted, deviant, hyper connected freaks in high positions. keep extrapolating and the image is clear and simple

that binary

spit it out, faggot

From the article

Or in other words
Hang these fucking monsters.

They are of the black earth, and they have many slaves.

I remember this well. The judges didn't give a shit, they laughed off the verdict. Skip to 1:20 of this video, it'll really get your blood boiling.

KEK VULT

Wonder if pedo rings are why democrat controlled inner cities are so OK with keeping massively high murder/violent crime rates? Very easy to kidnap and traffick children, guns, and drugs, when your inner cities are mogadishu-tier

Kek says you are correct.

I would have killed that judge for doing such a thing to my kid.

I heard he owns a couple of DOZEN other restuarants. Where does a guy who seems to just sell pizza, get the TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS necessary to own all these other places? Why does he spend all his time at the shitty pizza place when he has fancy four and five star spots? There's just so much more to this.

One key thing to carry away from this thread is that slipping text into a and giving it a color will apparently prevent it from being archived by archive.is.

DC police protect their politicians the same way LA police protect their celebrities.

Not able to dig but I made this. Keep it up.

The Fire Rises

okay, computer literate peeps, what does the 10001111000110 stuff say?

So… What happens when u highlight the page

It's just text encoded in ASCII format. Use this super secret hacker table if you want to read it.

Wait, I'm retarded. It's not some kind of glitch in archive.is' webpage reading. It's a script to get around the bots who look for problematic words like Pizzagate. explains this.
(polite sage for OT)

On the sign, under "WE" someone has written "FAKE NEWS"

nifty

hmmmmm

I like these guys

nice catch

It says "FUCK FAKE NEWS"
(the "u" in fuck is heart shaped)

maybe the author or whoever published that decided to put codes after OP's archived link.

I archived the updated article for you faggot.

archive.is/vMWun

(heil'd)

That's binary ascii. It translates to "highlight the page."

When the page is highlighted, the white text appears "PIZZAGATE IS REAL. INVESTIGATE".

Try it yourself

More hidden text.

Took you long enough.

Judging that the 7th bit is always zero it must be ASCII.

My openCV Ai confirms it, but who knows what its supposed to mean.

The Binary is in ASCII again.

I'm more interested in the top line.

I've been getting a lot of palindromic digits lately.
Kek forgive me for checking my own digits

author of article /ourguy/?

Do I smell a crumb trail?

Oooohhh, some of these match up with FBI user's list of initials of pedo politicians. Still don't know who J&TP would be though…Any ideas?

CS - chuck schumer
NP - Nancy Pelosi
BF - Barney Frank
LG - Lindsay Graham
JM - John McCain

HC - Hillary Clinton?
J&TP - ??

John and Tony Podesta