Make Latin America OK for Once

How do we fix Latin America Holla Forums? Even though I was born in the US, I plan to acquire citizenship to the country of my parents (Chile) sometime in the future. I love this country, but sadly I have to go back, and with this I plan to get politically active over there and somehow help to fight against leftism.

Ideally recolonization by Spain (or pan-Hispanic union) would be ideal, seeing as mestizos can not govern well, sadly Spain is not in a state to maintain colonies. My next idea would be to elect Falangist inspired leaders and revitalize the power of the church. When I say catholic church I don't mean the (((Catholic church))). With a church tradition reestablished, the only thing would a repudiation of (((american media))) which influences a lot of the youth to act like degenerates and niggers (reggaeton). Duterte-style policies could also be implemented to combat drugs.

Any other ideas that aren't genocide (Unless it's the afro-latinos and mulattoes), Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many shits do I give about South America?

They have to stay there and fix it themselves. The most important part of that is "they have to stay there"

Stopping global marxism and (((them))) from taking control of more nations is he duty of all Holla Forumsacks.

Good leadership. They have the resources to be powerful, but no direction.

then fuck off, this is not your thread, if you gave 0 shits about S America you wouldn't be posting, now get the fuck out.

Eugenics. There's alot of potential with all of that land down there.

It's already been tried en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento

meant for

Fucking sperg.
meant for

Cuban with full Spanish ancestry here. hits the nail on the head. Proper leadership is these countries most important thing that can be done. Right now, the leadership structure of almost all S American and major Caribbean islands are FUBAR and need to be scrapped and replaced by some sort of Falangist state if you wish to maintain the Catholic Church, Mussolini-style fascism if you don't. NS and other race based ideologies aren't going to work in these countries. The biggest barrier are organizations like the CIA, who will continuously make such governments impossible.

So my steps to unfucking Latin America:
1) Remove CIA do this and most problems go away
2) Remove commie
3) Eliminate any sort of predatory US industry, most of which help spread degeneracy and make honest government impossible
4) Begin eugenics program to improve genetic stock and purity of latin americans who are 85% white and up.

See this for ideas of who to focus on en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta

I agree.

The thing is that jews pit us against whites. Mestizos are not intelligent and are really easy to subvert, thought they're certainly much smarter than niggers for sure. Seeing as I share a language and religion with them, I feel obligated to help them. I believe they do have potential with good, 'white hispanic' leadership. Of course, most of the ones living in the U.S. are irredeemable and should just be shot, they won't integrate back home anyways.

Isolation from American industries and media would definitely solve a lot of problems.

Replace the land with whites. Manifest Destiny: the Americas are for the US.

If we ARE going to genocide the continent, the land should go to the Spanish man. Anglos already have Canada and the US.

Its my opinion that what truly killed Latin America was the slave trade. Practically every island in the Caribbean is an African outpost thanks to that. And since afro genetics are absolutely shit tier, most of these countries, including countries like Brazil, are irredeemable without massive sterilization and eugenics. Fastest way to implement that would be to offer sterilization for welfare/housing, and wait a few decades. Of course, that's impossible with the CIA and commies running around.

This would royally fuck all the remaining white communities in southern america, mainly in argentina, uruguay and chile because the mestizos would have limitless access, this and shilling for open borders is the same, we need a fucking mestizo genocide in argentina.
Already has been tried with peron, and trust me he was utter shit

Wow letting spics become citizens was such a great idea.

I'm not worried about the anglos or other european races tbh. The anglos have too much on their plate as it is, and the last thing they need to focus on what is quite literally the world's mixing pot. Iberians will survive as we always do. The Moors couldn't kill us, and these indians won't either.

Some chileans are white and some are mestizos, mainly the ones who manage to emigrate are white, because of higher IQ.
My recomendation to OP is to stay the fuck away from south america, this place is a shithole.

There doesn't need to be open borders. A pan-Hispanic federation could do great in my opinion.

This too. Slave trade was a fucking disaster for all countries in the Americas. Seeing how they butcher the noble language of Spanish with their reggaeton niggerspeak disgusts me.

What country do you live in?

I know Mexico will be rich as hell once Trump stops the market rigging because Mexico is one of the top silver producers in the world. At this point we just have to wait because Trump is still cleaning house with the deep state and Pizzagate. He is going to crash the Federal Reserve banking cartel sooner than later because he is going to want as much of the rest of his term to handle the transition.

I don't want my, nowadays barely, white majority country to have anything to do with mestizo shitholes in hispanic america.
They could die tomorrow in a plague and i wouldn't care, i hate to live with mestizos, i have been living with them all my life and i just want to live somewhere where they aren't bothering me, i would volunteer to trump mexican removal force just to get away from this cucked shithole and enjoying the basic freedoms americans do.

Argentine

It will be as rich as zimbabwe is with all that platinum or gold, mestizos aren't worth shit.

Is there a lot of race mixing in Argentina? It'd be really sad that a country with a significant population of full blooded European becomes another mestizo shithole in a few years.

It could always be worse, at least you don't have an 70%+ nigger population. Haiti and Cuba might as well be Liberia and Sierra Leone for all intents and purposes.

Why? The Spanish had their chance and fucking blew it by dicking the natives instead of sticking to their own like the Anglos. Besides, Spain doesn't even have the capability to claim the land. There's a reason their empire came before the age of colonization. If anyone's going to be claiming that land it'll be the US.

Sterilization and eugenics won't cut it. If all you're trying to do is turn the population into whites, it'd be quicker, cheaper, and easier to simply reduce the existing population and open the land to European settlement.

Give all the communists and drug dealers free helicopter rides.

The substantial difference between Latin America and the US is the level of corruption.

In the US you may find corruption on the highest sphere of powers, but the small and middle man keeps himself clean, loyal if you wish, and this gives the country cohesion and some level of stability.

In Latin America you have corruption in every level of the social life, and with this you cannot advance.

Re-colonialism by Spain is an absurd idea, the Spanish cannot put order in their own country, just look at the bullshit between Podemos and PSOE, the central government and the autonomous regions like Cataluña and País Vasco, they would not move a finger for Latin America.

And after the pedophiles scandals the Catholic Church has suffered considerably all along Latin America, they need to find again the moral compass to be an example for the rest of the people, and this communist Pope is not the leader capable of doing so.

The only answer for Latin America is the solution that has been proven effective in Venezuela with Pérez Jiménez, Chile with Pinochet and Argentina with the Junta: right wing dictatorships or plain and simple Fascism.

Of course there are exceptions, Uruguay been one, Costa Rica been the other, but for the rest there is little hope.

It may surprise many of you that the "mestizo-riddled" country, Chile- that you're referring to is in fact more white than Burgerland itself.

Sterilization is my attempt to reduce the non white population, while eugenics is my attempt to improve the genetic quality of those with very large amounts of white admixture.

Well there are a few left (mostly leaders and high ranking officials). They just live like the Boers in SA do, behind 10ft high concrete walls and a constant staff of armed guards.

Latin America will never be anything other than shit so long as it is a population of mongrels.

Percentage demographics ≠ intermixing. The US is 60% white but all those whites are actually white, not merely pale mongrels. Your 89% white is a tainted white, I'm willing to bet. Show me how much of that 89% doesn't have nigger or Indian heritage.

This is the problem with mongrel societies. They trick you into thinking that there is some arbitrary percentage of heritage you have to have before you are a member of X or Y racial group, because in mongrel countries that's the best you're going to get. In truth, that is not how genetics works and it's entirely pointless. 99% white ancestry ≠ white. You're white when your genetics falls within white frequencies, which is mostly independent of how much white heritage you have. You can have 75% white heritage and be as dark as the remotest Congolese savage, or look as white as the driven snow.

Frankly no one coming out of a society where essentially everyone is mixed and the mixing has been going on for so long can actually be trusted to be anything other than a white-looking mongrel. Thanks, Spain.

I hate to break it to you, but a lot of the Boers are in a similar situation of racial mixing, just with only niggers instead of niggers and Indians. It's questionable how white they really are.

Uruguay seems nice. Small country, tall mountains. When I saw their team in the World Cup a few years ago there were more than a few Nordic looking guys. Obviously they're not going to be anything approaching a world power, but it looks appealing.

Nein. Race is not the problem in Latin America, it is about leadership and corruption. The relationships between white, mestizo and negro have a different evolution through history in contrast with the US.

Pinochet wasn't a fascist.

And leadership and corruption just comes about in a vacuum, gotcha. That's like saying the problem with Africa isn't race but corruption, rape, and murder, or that the problem with the Middle East is rape, aggression, and civilizational dysfunction. All those places have those problems because of their racial problems. Is it any coincidence that the least fucked countries are the ones with the most white admixture?

Frankly I (and a lot of others, I'm sure) have no interest in trying to uplift the Euroindian negroid race of the Southern Americas since they always have been and always will be shit. Sorry to break it to you. But no, keep trying to get rid of corruption and get good leadership amongst the Euroindian negroids. I'm sure it'll bear fruit eventually, just like how Africans were improved through the efforts of whites over two hundred years. Oh, wait.

The land is going to waste in the hands of the Euroindian negroids. The US should take all the land at least down to the Panama Canal (and probably the entirety of the Western South American coast) and open it to white homesteading, while driving the mongrels into Brazil and elsewhere.

Yes, but don't you think that it would be easier to express white desires and culture when you have a very large percentage of your genes coming from a European background? What makes a person "white"? If genetics drive character and culture (they do), then it is possible to create a new European race, similar to what happened in the USA with the mixing of different European races. We don't call white Americans "Europeans", we call them white Americans. The same process, I believe, can be used in South America via genetic engineering. And it isn't like this hasn't happened before. Hungarians, Finns and Slavs are technically mongrels, but are we going to exclude them from the list of "whites"? White ethnogenesis is possible, but only after cleaning the gene pool.

Uruguay is a great place to run off to if your fleeing a civil war in the US or Europe. Its a relative backwater so commies don't really target it. Same with southern Argentina or Southern Chile.

fuck off spic

100% iberian phenotype my friend, stop blaming mestizo crimes on the spanish man

Fucking no. Fuck right back off with that bullshit. It's not our responsible to assist anyone but our own white nations

That's not really the point. If you're trying to create a white population and you're willing to resort to eugenics to do it, why not just sterilize the entire population of your chosen Latin American country and open the land for right-wing Europeans to colonize? The only reason I can imagine for trying to somehow preserve the descendants of maybe-white Latin America is either if they're the descendants of great men (I can't think of any great South Americans), great men themselves, or if you have a moral hangup about directly interfering with demographics.

When their genetics falls into the appropriate white frequency ranges. The population defined as "white" is distinct insofar as its genetic frequencies vary from other racial groups such as Asian or African.

The point isn't whether it's possible, the point is "Why bother?" If no actual whites existed anymore then you would have a point. Like the wholly mammoth we'd only be able to "resurrect" them by creating approximate hybrids. This is not the situation, however. We already have whites, so why expend time and energy trying to recreate them?

If we're going to be pedantic, we call "white Americans" (the only Americans, since there is no such thing as a nonwhite American, technically speaking) and "Europeans" (as in those actually in Europe) white equally, and "European" in the racial sense is just a synonym for "white." So you could call Americans "Europeans" (I do) and it would be correct. The only reason most people generally don't is that the word "American" has become so corrupted due to nonwhite invasion that we cannot be sure that anyone saying "American" really means "white" instead, whereas we can be reasonably sure anyone hailing from Europe will be white. It's worth noting that this is changing, however, and already we're starting to see the usage of terms like "white British" or "white French" just the same as we see "white American," unsurprisingly at the same time that they are experiencing mass nonwhite invasion that the powers that be insist on calling part of the nation (and therefore "British" or "French").

Genetic tests show that they aren't though, unless you're talking about "Eastern Russians." It's just a shitty meme that people pull out as a joke occasionally. It's as true as the French being cheese-eating surrender monkeys, and you should be ashamed of yourself for falling for it.

The solution is to get rid of all nonwhites, with Jews as a priority. We don't need to cuck ourselves and keep expending endless resources to make nonwhite countries not shit. It'll be the same scenario as fighting communism in the Cold War, with the same end: an endless money sink that only stops when one side is completely destroyed. The only way we'll ever be able to stop fighting Jewry on a global scale (or, Heaven forbid, even larger) is if the Jews disappear for good. In the same way, the only way we'll ever be free of the threat of nonwhite invasion and replacement is if they're gone for good. We can accomplish both at the same time, with extra benefits on top.

Make southern Africa Greater Rhodesia.

While this sounds fine in spirit, the concern many have is that bunkering up in our own lands while the enemy gathers power is short-sighted and ultimately vain.

How do you go from this…

…to THIS?

You mongrelize and let Jews come in. Mongrels are always inferior to all the peoples whence they sprung.

Make Africa a mestizo/arab/black wildlife refuge. Reclaim Haiti, Mexico, Brazil, etc… do nothing to Chile and Argentina.

Spain did it. We can too.

Africa would be a mestizo country in a few years as well seeing as they're much more intelligent and organized than the nigs. So it would be an improvement.

Or continent I should say