I live in a small rural community and don't get to meet too many lads around but I want to start enlisting soldiers for...

I live in a small rural community and don't get to meet too many lads around but I want to start enlisting soldiers for the Army of Kek who pledge allegiance to our God Emperor. Is it time? The digits will tell. Praise Kek and Shadilay!

Kek has blessed you. Start recruiting.

PRAISE KEK

Kek blessith thee. Go forth and deliver chaos!

Thyne doubles hath spoken

Shadilay

Kek has spoken

WEW LADS SHADILAY

Checkkin for kek'kin

SHADILAY

Keep in mind that 9/10 members will probably be FBI

Make a thread on /tok/ obviously the Knights Keklar would meet at their temple.

but 5/9 of those FBI members will be undercover anons

Just give them a few miligrams of love user. Trump love, like pic related.

Nah, heavy vetting involved. Kek will take over the FBI anyway.

iktf but im no recruiter
kind of expecting something to come around
then again, hardly anything ever happens
i'm gonna have to do some traveling to even see a happening when shtf.

Fuck off, faggot. This isn't Facebook.

OP replying to his own post to point out the digits again! 88's and 44's. KEK has truly spoken. Praise Kek and God Emperor Trump!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Didn't Trump remove right wing politics from the anti terrorist policy of domestic agencies a couple weeks ago?

Sure as hell did

kek, you've never taken that shit have you?

One step at a time. Get fit, get some skills, get gear, support fellow Holla Forumsacks and go out and meet people.

with Kek, I do not fear death

Maybe I'm a sociopath, but lsd doesn't make me retarded, it actually has been an interest thing. Most I've taken was rouhly 8mg, yes I said mg, not ug. I have never lost my ego, only had lies stripped from my true self. I also remain coherent, made money, and trained in close quarters combat while under the influence. I am not advising it, but if a mind has focus and is willing to accept the possibility that it's logic is flawed, it can be a useful tool. Though I've done crazier things. I have consumed brews of scopolamine in quantities that leave normal people in a complete dreamstate. I learned that if I free myself of all expectations, it all hallucinations stop, as they were created by my own expectations of what comes next. Further, I learned to kickbox on salvia and knife fight on brugmansia and acid, and have developed a psychological immunity to most strange drugs. Was a hell a ride, but I'm glad it's done and that I have the skills and experience it brought me. Even if they drug me with the most powerful hallucinogens, psychotics and tranqs all at once, I know I can fight and retain my self, taking complete mental control of my heartbeat, my breathing, even my fucking bowl functions, whether I have sensation or feeling in my body at all, or any vision, I can endure it and at least have a chance. I don't know if I will ever need this experience, but I sleep better knowing that I have it. Praise Kek that I kept true through it all, and hail to thor and odin, who's honors I am undeserving.

it sounds like they dont actually work the way theyre suppose to do for you, at least LSD

JOIN YOUR LOCAL RWDS

Kek has spoken, user. Go forth and spread the message.

I hope you have PeePee PooPoo's in case you want to test them? FBI and normie's always fail the test

We are all around. I'm in a small northern Utah town. We have other bros here too. Some Eagle Scout hunters oilfield type dudes too. Praise Kek

or maybe you went and were taking small hits every day for a week and then took a giant hit thinking that would work, which ruin the effect of the drug as most psychedelics become acclimated in extremely short order, the most powerful psychedelics like psilocybin for example, the body builds a tolerance for them as soon as you take them, psychedelics dont work as a daily drug

lol

I've considered, but after getting in with the rainbow family, I met quite a few others like me, most were veterans too suprisingly. I think it's something about my method of thought, I always have subprocesses going, thoughts that question every other thought, and when there is an error, I stop and assess the situation until it is solved or deemed irrelevant. Objectivity is the key to sanity. Then again I'm starting to agree with a lot of Esoteric Hitlerism, who knows. Either way, when Trump's done, I'm finishing the job. I just have to keep fucking improving another ten, twenty years with all the focus I can muster and I'll become a terror to our enemies and an inspiration to the fucking wretched fools of this world, and hope the rest of you become greater than ever dreamed as well. The key to our victory is in honing our own skills and abilities as individuals, never straying from our own personal natures, regardless of the cost in pain.

so do you like freak out if you stay up for 2 days straight and start getting auditory hallucinations?

If kekism gets recognized as an official religion, we can preach counter-semitism and any kikes kvetching about it or trying to shut it down can be rebuked socially and legally as anti-kekkites violating our religious civil rights.

I've drinken from the source. I was walked through the whole process of it's creation even. I've probably consumed half a gram of crystaline lsd over the past five years. Haha militant right-leaning hippies actually exist and they have an army! I love this timeline!

I actually just learned to sleep on it, at least after the peak. Damn it, isn't this a RWDS thread?

Holy fuck lad. This is key right here.

How many people do we need to make it official? I could round up several thousand hippies who are american citizens, about 1/4 of them veterans.

I never learned how to synthesize anything, but I used to grow mushrooms with my older brother before I was an adult

Great Idea OP!

you need an official work or piece of literature with values and tenets (someone actually wrote a kek book already, you can find it on amazon) and you need like a reasonable 50 or so people who congregate at a location on a scheduled basis and I think you have the predicates for 501c(3) status

Gives me a good idea. Who Northwest Pennsylvania here?

Gonna start recruiting. PA is weird man, it's Northern state yet I see the confederate flag flown more than I have in the panhandle. Love this place.

It has less to do with the number of people involved and more to do with the amount of legal muscle you have available, if you had enough lawyers you could make a tax-exempt religion based on expired tendies. I like the idea of tax-exemption and official religious civil rights against semitic influence but at the same time the mythos of kek does not have a full consensus and making it official IRL would risk having normalfags and filthy newfags shit up the whole thing with heresy and faggotry. As the hippie infiltrator user you have a better understanding than most and are the best candidate but the founders of the church of kek will make or break the whole fucking thing so I can't understate how important it is. Core acts of worship would involve any and all memetic operations designed to counter semitic influence and destroy ZOG and NWO in my vision of the church, and 1488/NatSoc would be a big part of the core tenets also but not the whole picture, other than that you can't go wrong by emulating the Egyptian kek mythos as closely as possible.

we can always just create different sects later based on different interepetations

Let FBI waste their time infiltrating a religion of peace, who fucking cares? Its not a terror cell except for meme warfare which is still legal.

Yeah. Here are some source materials for inspiration.

Normalfags would definitely ruin it but I think you're onto something here. Also I was looking at this from purely a militia sort of standpoint not in terms of making Kekism an officially recognized religion. Although I'm sure they both go hand in hand. But would that make a difference? Not even sure who the 'founders' are in terms of Kekism I felt like it's been more of a collective effort that has formed organically as opposed to an already formulated theory or belief system that was disseminated on the boards.

982.88 in Dewey decimal is history of Argentina.
polite sage for meaningless trivia

so /bmw/ are the wahabis, cuckchan are the normies, 8 Holla Forums are twelvers, /cuteboy/ is the Congregational/prebyrtarian/faggot friendly sect

This requires infinite repeating.. for the upteenth time. If you do not worship the one and only true God of the Holy Roman Catholic Church, you are not a true European.
I am happy to argue this point with you at length so long as your argument is not composed of the usual, hair-brained knee jerk reaction of "dead jew worshipper".
For one, he is not dead. That is precisely what a bodily resurrection entails.
Secondly, I must remind you that I specifically mentioned the Holy Roman Catholic Church and not any other heresy associated with Christianity. If you do not know the qualitative and dogmatic differences between Christian sects, please do not engage.
Lastly, you have all denounced, by action, the one true God and are required to repent and confess to save your body and soul.
The absurdity of worshipping a cartoon god must not be lost on any of you, and the deification of "chance", as represented by your number "getting", is so irrational as to be, quite frankly, unbecoming of a human. The worship of fate over divine providence is witness to your utter ontological childishness.

doesnt your zombie cult have enough membersalready? were starting our own internet cult, you can join the unitarian/congregational part with the faggots when we get around to making it

Dubs our next true sign, comes from the God Emperor himself!

Praise that name which shall not be uttered without reverence. Kek, lord of the depths.