Hundreds of African Refugees Storm Spanish Border Wall (CRISIS)

youtube.com/watch?v=1bM3VhYmnWg&feature=youtu.be - Hundreds of African refugees storm Ceuta wall with the flag of the European Union in hand and benefits in mind. The demographic, economic and political destruction of Europe awaits.

Sub human

Now THAT is a great thumbnail.

Literally bottom of the barrel

But seriously, why can't they just move somewhere else WITHIN Africa? That continent is enormous and has tremendous potential. (keyword 'has')

There are no gibs anywhere in Africa

Well, something has to be done because this is not sustainable

We have to force a bloody war in somalia and chinkland. Kill two degenerates at once.

Is there a single female in the entire video? I saw none.

RIP Spain

we are gonna need a bigger net

No

They are busy spitting out more nigger zerglings from their African hive, usually breeding with their own family members.

really makes u think

Cueta is still in Africa, they have got into a Spanish colony.

They won't stop in Spain. They are set for Germany, Sweden, or the UK.

Again they are still in Africa. Or to be more precise the road between Morocco and the Spanish colony. It happens a lot, they get sent back or housed in Cueta for a bit then sent back.

Is Cueta at this point a liability? Why hold onto it when half the population is Muslim anyway? Spain should pull the EU out of Africa and move reinforce Europa. The people can be moved to islands nearby or to the Spanish mainland.

Of course not. In their pursuit for money and happiness, they don't even realize that they're demons entering heaven and turning it into hell. They're ruining everything they've dreamed of, and they're too stupid to realize it.

The only thing that all of these migrants are doing is that they're simply turning the 1st world countries into 3rd world countries. All that wealth and prosperity they wanted will be gone once they make up the bulk of people of the countries. They literally don't even realize that they have the opposite of the gold touch. They have the shit touch.

Every single place they've gone to has turned to shit. At least once all the whites are gone and every single country on earth(except for Japan since they're based enough to not allow them in) are turned into 3rd world countries, they won't have whites to blame for their situation, but by that point I wouldn't even be surprised if they forgot that whites even existed due to all the extraordinary loss of knowledge and history at that point.

Look a bit deeper user
>founded by Alan (((Schaff))) :^)

Exactly.

We need a new Gex video with updated videos spliced together with another dank vaporwave/retrowave song, this shit is ridiculous, these are not fucking refugees

Can we hurry up with african recolonisation already?

Checked for someone hurry up and webm this shit.

Where is Gex anyway? We haven't heard from him in over a year and he's the our most efficient tool by far. His videos redpill tens of millions of people ffs!

The vols turned him away

It's not difficult really, they're less than children mentally speaking (look up zulu language and/or self awareness tests, aside from the obvios IQ statistics and comparison of historical achievements between continents/races)

It is what it is, but as ever our greatest strength is our greatest weakness: pathological altruism

Wasn't this about helping the Syrians?

Looks like Spain got what it protested for.

brilliant phrasing.

Yeah it took ages for me to stop myself doing it. But I get where it came from, we learned more or less to constantly work together and help each other because nature is one mean bitch wanting to kill us all 24/7.

Easiest way to get others to stop it is show them what Africa is really like. People kept looking like I was nuts when I said they were like Orks but without the charm, dakka, or cockney accents. Then they saw the videos of africans getting one of their own, beating the shit out of him, stuffing him in a barrel and then lighting it on fire and CHEERING at his screams. Damn pity Africa's infested with them. When you get down to the nitty gritty Africa is basically a paradise waiting to happen you just need someone smart enough to actually exploit the region's resources. But nobody will do that because it's not politically correct to "deal" with the natives who literally kill each other for lulz. Nah we oughta help them into our homes instead it totally won't backfire and kill us all and make sure earth turns into some 1980s post apocalypse movie setting! Nope nothing wrong at allllllllllllllll!

All the west has to do is stop sending food aid. If first world economies collapse, the white race will be saved. Ironic, isn't it?

Only if it's not so far gone that we're still able to put our countries' needs first in times of crisis.

Were hitting retarded levels of irony we never thought were possible. What a time to be alive.

yeah, I agree.

too bad you are a faggot who posts a thumbnail

Is this a thinly veiled "nigger hate" thread?
Because we've had enough of these, we need happenings

What are you bumping this for?

Remake the OP and trash this one.

I just make memes…

but yeah, OP is trash.