4 AM

Losing control?

When was the last time you had fun in a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

After the music hours you're free to post whatever you want, but we usually have plans to play movies or anime.

A reminder that /4am/ is a thing again, but needs you to give it life. >>>/4am/

Evenin' folks.

Too long

I just woke up.

Sup faggots, I got even more depressed today for no reason, it just keeps getting worse

Morning everyone~

I tweaked some settings in mpc and now get way better screenshots. So now I have to go back and redo all my Ritsu pictures. Just kill me now.

Mornin' hombre. Got anything planned for the day?

But you get to see your waifu, faggot
Don't you love her?

I'm just doing my job, man. Why do you have to be like this?

Thats usually how depression goes. Are you doing anything about it?

It eventually goes away.

I'm probably not here but you never really know

Earlier today playing hotline miami, and playing killing floor with my bf before that.

I asked my mother to take me to a doctor, she hasn't responded

Of course I do, but it takes like 4 hours an episode. Lots of work and I'm lazy.

Long time no see

My folks are about to go on a week long trip, so I'll be seeing them off, then I dunno. Chill I guess.

It was probably a bad choice, actually. I wonder if I fucked up my legs by not giving myself more time to rest.

Also, I have been having constant dreams about having a girlfriend again. They're fucking terrible and worse than the violent, graphic nightmares I had as a teenager.

I'm going to bed. Can't stay up since tomorrow is going to be busy as fuck.

I'm a sore loser.

no

hey fags

Ye, I haven't really bothered to post much because I haven't felt like killing myself recently. You still being a massive fag in my place?

failed at first post in thread.
Body is failing you.
When are you going to give up on the mortal coil you failure?

Even if we kill you, your faggotry will never end.

Yeah you really shouldn't be over doing it. You'll fuck yourself up and then not be able to run for a long while.

Cya user~

Good luck with whatever it is tomorrow!

Sounds comfy. Hope you got vidja or something else to keep you busy during your at-home vacation.

How are you niggers doing tonight?

Have a lot of shit I must get done for school that I must get done by next week, I hope I can do all of it. Presentation to do, I might be a bit nervous since it's been a while since I've talked in front of a class. But by Wednesday I take a plane to Vegas to see The Cure play. It's going to be the best time of my life I think.

Holy fuck, I actually feel happy today. Some guy finally uploaded the new Pinball Arcade version for PC after months of waiting for it so I finally get to play the new tables. Plus Disney Infinity shutting down so I have something to write about on my blog so tonight is off to a great kickoff.

I got nobody to play HellDivers, Bloodbourne, DS3 or EDF 4.1 with.. anyone want to play any of these games???? Preferable Helldivers.

What's with all the anime posting itt? can you sumskins stop being cringeworthy for one second?

who is your bf?

Nah I've stopped the pretend gay shitposting.

Only one way to find out.

You really should consider giving her the D.

helldivers is repetitive as fuck

If the pain wasn't too much while running, you should be fine.

Heads up for anyone interested, "Okaeri! Chibi-Robo! Happy Richie Ōsōji!" for the DS is apparently now fan translated into English.

Fair enough.

Have a nice night's rest.

POO ON THE LOO

What's good nigga?

Oh that one girl I was talking about? Nice you remember. I told her I'd meet up with her thursday. Haven't talked to her since, but I'll text her later today. I really should give her the D though. But I'm afraid of girls sometimes.

Song related.

Pretty good. I could go for some coffee.

Here is your reply.

That's good to hear, that shit was getting old.

Rocket League. Today. The only game I've played in recent times where I've had a good time every time I load it up.

Try again.

As long as you are just trying for sex there is nothing to be afraid of. Women are only monsters if you give them your heart.

Hows things with your bf?

That's what I was thinking, but it wasn't too bad.

It was irritating, but not unbearable. It made me unable to run my usual distance.

In as long as it takes to develop throat cancer.

Do you not have coffee at home?

Jogged for the first time in a couple months today. Felt more wobbly and exhausted than when I lift. It was nice

Ask your dad imo.

Could try boys instead

Really good so far

I do, but I don't want to have to get up to make coffee.

My mother and father know and they aren't doing shit
My dad just thinks I need more sleep, but he always thinks his opinion is right
My mother doesn't want to yet because she's broke, I think
I've thought about suicide a lot in the last three days

Coffee at this hour?

That's the thing though. I'm not one for casual sex really. What if I end up really liking her? Might as well die at that point I suppose.

If you've done presentations before, you've done them a million times. You'll be fine unless it's really been a long, long time since the last one you've done.

just hacked my wii u, im going to pirate the few vidya this piece of shit has

Good to see things are going good for you man. Also
Come on now.

Wait a minute, didn't you say you were going to kill yourself?

I'd take a break tomorrow. Maybe work on your arms instead.

I tried to hook you guys up once you know

Have you tried any of the usual bs advice like exercise or anything?

I'm trying to keep my GPA solid since I'm transferring soon. I'll be damned if I let this slide without fighting it, so I'm going through this whole academic appeal process right now. What a fucking pain in my ass though. One fucking day where I sleep in too long, and now I've got to deal with this shit.

wew m8, you at least drink it plain correct?

Try and find something or someone you can live for. It helps a little.

No, I just want some fucking medicine, is that too much to ask?

I started it because I was banned from everywhere else and I just wanted to say what I wanted to say

go any slower and even old people will be walking faster than you in no time.

Don't worry senpai, I noticed you. I killed a spider today. Should I feel bad?

So nobody wants to play EDF 4.1?

Terraria.

That's some autism. But then again, I've been trying to transcribe the script of a humorous non-H doujin for a vidya series I enjoy in the hopes of some day translating it, since sadly it sure as fuck isn't going to get translated otherwise. And damn if there isn't a lot of text on each page.

Nice try

This is the crazy one yes? I doubt you'll fall for her unless you are a virgin or something who can't separate his heart from his dick.

Good luck on that! How likely do you think that appeal will work?

I never trusted those meds anyway honestly.

yes

That's nothing. I had an energy drink two hrs ago and I'm in bed now. Thank god I don't have school tmr.

Doesn't homoko hate you? He'd obviously ignore you. Or he might be worried to tell you and risk you stealing his new boy toy away.

Its not our fault you don't do it nigger.

Is it your shins?

I said I was going to let 4am know before I did so everyone would know I'd never be coming back.

Ye, it's the only acceptable way.

Yes.

not a good reason to be rude though

It was just a suggestion fags.

I don't give a shit, living without any happiness is no way to live
If you do live without it, then you are ready to die

Good luck on your project!

Yeah I mean if it weren't such a big difference I wouldn't bother but look.

Holy god damn i'm bored. You guys listening to anything comfy?

Absolutely okay I guess tier

Oh, no not that one. You're thinking of aspergers girl. The weird one that freaked me out when she said she had sex with a black dude cause she thought he was an incubus.

The girl I have my sights on now is one that somewhat likes anime but only has watched deathnote and attack on titan and naruto. I told her I would let her borrow my cowboy bebop blu-ray thursday.

I guess now's as good a time as ever.

Let me know from this list if you want some literature.

Would love to but I have no PS4 to play that shit mang. If I did I would play that with you in a second.

Give 'em hell, fucking professors are gigantic assholes.

Why do you hate him? I've always wondered.

Not sure why you'd care , unless you wanna fuck him, not like it matters. There will always be people who hate you or like you. All that matters is you like you.

Sleeping Sirens

Eh a giant chunk of the world isn't happy and they don't die.

OH THAT ONE. Ok yeah. You shouldn't dick her. I told you to try and date her!

Or at least continue talking and flirting with her.

Don't fuck that racemixer either

Death is to nice for you.

Must take far to long to get throat cancer from sucking all those fags then.

You should do more exercise if you get tired from a little run.

Do not only do you want to sick you dick in 3DPD you want to sick it into a retarded normalfaggot 3DPD?
Sicking.

Dating sims with uncensored scenes

Hitler's second book, for sure
Nice trips by the way

I honestly don't know how the Japanese get by without using spaces in their syntax or whatever. I mean, I suppose part of it is that I don't know Japanese myself (right now I'm just trying to copy the text on the pages into an rtf for some other time), but it seems like you wouldn't be able to really readily tell where one word/phrase ends and another begins.

being rude is being rude

I said ready to die, not just drop dead

End my suffering, online shitpostman.

Its too. "Death is too nice for you"

That'd be pretty neat though

Don't worry Ritsu, I'm going to follow up on that. And yeah I won't be fucking any racemixers anytime soon, don't you worry about that. They all tend to be a little fucked in the head.

words are to nice for you as well

I don't think I've got a high probability, but if there's a chance it'll work I'm going to take it.

was worried nobody would checkem

Get her into cutesy slice of life anime, then you can get her to dress up in cute outfits while you fug.

At least you are putting some effort into fighting it.

I fear the day that happens to me for the first time. RIP user's dick.

I remember posting that, but I didn't expect someone to save it. Make sure you rename it as "Croatian".

Ain't that the fucking truth.

I ran 40 mins overall. And I exercise every day . its just not cardio.

You need thicker skin spider bro.

If your dicks not working you should see a doc

user please, there are children here.

My dad says he's on a power trip.

I'm just worried the whole process is moot anyway. Chances are the teachers and deans are all buddy buddy, so I'm climbing a steep hill with a led vest on.

Any recommendations for cutesy slice of life anime? I don't really watch any of that stuff.

Umaru.

the jews want to trick me into trying anal masturbation. i'm not falling for it.

it's the antidepressants

gee thanks google

I like to watch people squirm.

that fucking a always gets me

Worst case scenario you just lose a bit of free time. I'd say it's worth it.

indeed it is

I wouldn't recommend her my pedoyuri shows unless you know she'd be into it. Probably just k-on and non non biyori. Oh she might like nichijou, in fact I bet she would.

Theres literally nothing gay about prostate play.

Well I've watched that. But weird for cosplay sex stuff, I would be fugging a hamster.

I need love again

you realize the moment you stop your self doing something because of someone else that's when they win

In that case I'll just sit here.

Do you still feel like terrible after antidepressants? If the answer is yes then ditch them. You'll still feel awful, but at least you will be able to have a bit of fun.

Alright I'll check those out. I've been meaning to watch k-on but my friends really don't want me to watch it because it's a slice of life show and there's no point. However they love shit like Umaru. Shit don't make no sense mang.

In what way is this gay?

you aren't gonna trick me, jew

they're alright but my dick not working is giving me suicidal thoughts which is sort of runs counter to the entire endeavor

it means she might be gay

No need to go and lie on the internet user, its ok.

there are plenty of cute slice of life shows.
Any idol show (Idol masters, love live) sports shows work too but they are more pretty boys rather then cute girls.
GJ-Bu! is a nice one which isn't a yuri one if you want to easy her into it.
also 3DPD

The part with "the ole brown one"

This must be new for you. Usually when you take a sit, Chris Hansen is sitting across from you.

I was about to post a picture of my how long my foreskin is but then I decided against it

Then I'll just stand here.

the part where her hand penis goes inside the butt crevice.

trips btw

I thought you wanted anime not hentai?

That's a hell of a fucking sideffect. Have you tried "playing through the pain"? Like where you go fast and hard spastically to try and force it?

Loves overrated. Get used to being cold and harden up then it won't matter nomore.

Never let a woman peg you. Its arguably ok with a guy being a bottom if that's your thing but bottoming for women is pathetic. Never subdue to a woman.

I'll have you know (insert paragraph on marines and navy seals here)

As a gay, I can tell you that there is so much gay about prostate play.

nice

STANDING

The man weilding trips is correct . its never ok to let a woman peg you

K-on gets a lot of shit from normalfags cause it was huge during the SoL boom days.

These shows are all about maximum comfy so the whole "nothing happens" thing always makes me laugh at how stupid it is.

Only if you are talking about dildos and penises.

checked

Yesterday.
Get some balance in your life, fuckers. Get away from your computers and do something else for a week or so.
Maybe take up electronics, or carpentry, whatever, just don't sit on your ass and waste your life.

Lying down it is.

It is 3:36, I have to be to work in 1 hour. I drank a fuckton of algohols and went to sleep at like 12. I just woke up and I still feel drunk. Holy fuck work is going to suck today.

Anyway, I actually enjoyed overwatch surprisingly. Previous to that I was playing factorio and enjoyed it. Fuck you user and your bullshit ass I do not like games thread.

good work nigga

i can get kind of hard with work but cumming takes hours and i rub my dick so raw it doesn't even feel good

Stop appropriating everything slightly deviant for your degenerate struggle against normal society you fucking gay communist faggot. No, free college is not a good idea.

Exactly, I want them to embrace comfyness but they refuse. Unless it has giant mechs and edgy characters that yell a lot, they won't watch it if it's just a relaxing anime with no real point other than to have fun.

Says the person posting in the 4am thread.
Good work user, you really told us!

you sure you are drunk and not just retarded?

No, a finger is still gay. You're putting something in your butt for pleasure, that's gay no matter what it is.

I can't blame my penis for everything but I can blame it for a lot of things

that's where dogs wipe their butt on the floor. alternatively, people leave their shoes on all day. They've walked on poop, gum, blood, rotten food, and just about everything else.

just don't let your face touch the ground.

Too late.

Sounds like you need new friends.

Theres a difference between getting pleasure from stretching out your asshole and prostate play. Why should fags be the only ones who get to enjoy the prostate?

Well I was also high when I played it. Man I need to lay off the drugs. I am going on binges like cray lately. But still fuck being sober.

You're wrong homoboy. Also I consider finger stuff pegging lite. Like I can't believe its not pegging tier.

Fucking pills man. Of all the things to take it takes the cock. So uh, just gonna throw this out there, have you considered butt stuff? It might help to do it while masturbating to switch it up ya know

This is the correct answer.

I would just like a chance to be my own person around someone else

you can blame your self for not realizing that your penis does things you disagree with

Nigger it's 10:46AM and I went to Holla Forums for the first time in what, half a year, to see if I could find any threads talking shit about SJW culture.
Fuck your shit excuses and get off your chair, you fat fuck.

Yes, they're two different things that stimulate different nerves. They're also still both equally gay.

Hey do you guys know of any good Yuri dating sims?

It's really hard to find those.

There are plenty of kinetic novels, I'm sure, but I like to have at least a modicum of choice in my video games.

Because its fucking gay hahaha

You can. Just stop caring what they think. Eventually you find people who like you for you.

Wouldn't be able to get new friends I think. There are no such thing as long term friends in college. I've known these fags for years, so I guess I'm stuck with them for now.

go home chaim

I'll put a blanket down.

Lol, what a gay. I doubt it's even healthy for you to do such a thing considering you don't even wash yourself.

not in real life

Maybe use Umaru as a stepping stone to better SoL. Shes cute but the show itself is shit.

Damn you, spider. You stole my Kojima pic.

Because it's gay.

you can have it back once I'm done with it

make sure to get extra comfy. hot chocolate is a must.

You know it.

I never said any excuse, you are the only one giving any.
I think you need to stop projecting your weight and failures on others user.
You can do it if you try!!!

"Kindred spirits on the roof" is one that came out on steam recently.
Not sure if its good or not but its yuri and looks cute as hell.

Not as bad as K-on!

Wtv man, if you don't wanna cum its on you. I'm just throwing ideas at the board and looking for something that sticks.

Well you gotta go out for that.

Its better than K On

Afternoon all.
What are we drinking tonight?

nope

Not really. All the side characters in Umaru are two dimensional as shit. They really are nothing more than their single gag or single character trait.

The show would have been 10x better if it dropped all of them.

I've actually been eyeing Kindred Spirits for a while and I'm waiting for a reasonable sale.

Also the premise kind of bothers me, I'm not altogether interested in a "yuritopia," just a nice romance between two cute girls

Agua. How's life been.

Energy drinks and coffee. Heavily sugared and milked of course.

Get out.

Yet it still manages to be better then K-on!

Good to hear, was planning on getting it myself some time.
And 2D yuri is pure love, don't you want to make a world full of pure love?

Please stop being a bigger fag then Ritsu, you will make it cry.

Good. Slow, but good.
Nothing terribly interesting happening though.

You?

what the fuck
you only need a splash if you buy shit coffee.

Don't listen to these fags, all trying to be hardcore.

Romantic love or sexual love?

There's a distinct difference and I sincerely wish to avoid the latter.

Your black coffee is disgusting. Coffee was made to be sweetened.

Sweetened coffee is not gay, manliest of men drink it sweetened, like the punisher.

Don't you start too.

Coffee needs sugar like fries need ketchup. Its a staple for a reason!

Finally some sense, ty!

I'm drinking orange juice.

Didn't we have this conversation before?

Yeah I suppose that I could do that. What about Watamote? I've watched that. But not sure I wanna fug Watamote.

I had fun this weekend. Finally watched Tombstone, also got to play a game of pool with that user from the thread. I lost my shit laughing, he loaded up something like 20 death metal songs, and two darude-sandstorms. Meanwhile, I load up "Man with a Harmonica" once and they get rid of it after 40 seconds. I was mad and loaded it up again. My God, it sounded so awful, it was hilarious. And I also won, great time.

Things to say. What to say.
Can believe what you're seeing? Yeah right now, but not that often.
Work was difficult. I had to work sunday for mother's day. It was a bad day for everyone there, even boss who wasn't. The fellow who had trained me, was fired, because he's disappeared for a few days. Allegedly a family friend and working there on and off for 30 years. I felt a pang of sadness in my mind but moved on.
I got all of my survival equipment stashed in my car now in one big tub. Working on still saving up my computer. And also some better survival equipment like a basic set of BDUs in woodland camo.
I had 2 days off, bought a Shadows over Innistrad fat pack. Probably my favorite block since Shadowmoor.
I wake up a lot and wonder if and when the coming civil unrest apocalypse will rear its' ugly head in my world. I remind myself as reload about 300 shells through my shotgun, for practice, that I hope things will get better. I know it's not awful, but it could be far better. I don't like the idea that in the back of my mind, I may have to accept shooting a man one day, who just wants to eat, or you know, fucking rob me.
My blacksmith friend is making me a chopper blade from Dishonored. The Bottlestreet Boys have them. It looks stellar. Far from done though according to him.
My boss solved my tax paper work.
I got drunk. I did some things I regret. I don't want to talk about that.
I have learned not to talk to lesbians. They are truly a plight, that I wish to avoid and I will avoid them.
I made seafood lo mein. It made me feel genuinely good for the moment.
My friend who helped me get the job, I don't think he much cares for me. But I think I'm probably the best friend he has, that isn't family.
No new gundams this week. I stopped DnD about a month ago; I just got tired. I'm just tired a lot, in that deep, all-consuming way.

You only make coffee sweet if your pouring a shit ton of whiskey into it

Water

Sorry, here's the chopper.

I have always been opposed to sugared coffee. Unless it's iced or something I guess.

I mean tomoko. whatever im sleepy

If you are too stupid to understand "pure love" me telling you won't help.

Well then if the punisher jumps off a building you should follow suit, so you can join the other fags in hell and drink your bitch drink.

good water > tea > coffee > bad water > juice > soft drinks > energy drinks > tea with milk

I hope you aren't talking about IBO.

A lot of people lately, especially on *chans, have taken to using the term "pure love" very incorrectly.

No I mean ones for my personal collection.

Very awful.

In 1808 Sir Humphry Davy, the British chemist who discovered the metal, named it “alumium.” With just one “i” and an “ium” ending, it straddled the two competing versions we have today. Four years later, however, Davy changed his mind and gave the metal the name “aluminum”

Aluminum is the American and Canadian spelling for the silver-white metallic element (number 13 on the periodic table) abundant in the earth’s crust. Aluminium is the preferred spelling outside North America. Neither term is superior to the other, and both are etymologically and logically justifiable. Aluminum is older, while aluminium is more consistent with other element names such as helium, lithium, magnesium, and so on (though let’s not forget there are other -um elements—molybdenum, tantalum, and platinum).

Aluminium has the edge in scientific writing even in North America. This is primarily because several influential scientific organizations and publications prefer the spelling.

GOOGLE IT YOU RETARD

Good. You should have said gunpla instead.

real lesbians don't exist

I prefer club soda.

shittingyourselfwouldbemoreffectivethenthis"sword"/10

More than once. But I'll be damned if I let the gays take my sweet drink from me.

Sounds like you're going through some shit there bud.

Nah, Irish coffee is for the bad days where you need to dull the knife a bit before work.

But it tastes shit black. You're seriously missing out. Don't you drink lattes or anything?

Only if you do it with me! Well make a day of it, get some whiskey for the bravery, some eggs for dropping, maybe a homeless dude to throw off first. We could make a day of it

How bout you eat dick?

I only ever read the manga, wouldn't know.

Get out britbong.

so there's the correct way, the other correct way, and then the way that everyone besides the US does it

pretty typical tbh

that dick has eyes

it's not called the one-eyed monster for nothing

I did in highschool a couple times when people offered. Didn't like it. I like the kick I get out of black coffee. The only time I'd drink one with sugar or milk is iced, because it's hot outside and I need something to wake me up that isn't an energy drink.

no u

Tell us user, its what we are here for.

She gets pretty cringy, never wanted to fuck her, just hug her and tell her it'd all be ok in the end.

You just need more scoops of caffeine. My cousin likes to make mine for me and put in like 6 scoops of coffee. It gets you going. The milk and sugar won't change that.

Stop being nosy.

Nice dog.

I hope to fuck not, but if these creatures called lesbians are any true indicator for what they are, then god help us all. The fat one wants to be a stripper for john's sake and she weighs more than I.

It is a small, but unimportant to detail to me. Not exactly that enthusiastic. Apologies.

I am not going through anything harder than a 3 on the weekly scale. Really. It's not like… Fuck. I was going to say it's not like I drank.
Yeah okay. But it's not That bad.

That's kind of the overall point there Wolf Spider, if you'd look at the source material. Also as he did say, it's far from done and I don't expect anything great but it makes me happy considering it's an old lawnmower blade.

The kick of the flavor, not the caffeine.

aluminum posters pls go. aluminium reigns supreme.

You fucking stealing my avatar fag Fight me

So how bad is it? If a 3 is drinking what's a 7?

Oh. I hate that flavor. Coffee to me is smoking to you. My relaxer/ habit shit that makes shit better.

I say it as the first one. Its better.

He wouldn't have brought it up if he didn't want to talk about it.

don't call him a bloody black smith if all he's doing is fucking him self with it

the fucker could at least have the common decently to bleeden build a forge, blast it for awhiles then hit it with a hammer for afew at the very least

fucking grindy weldy cunt

Initially I liked Moeka the most because I kind of identified with her in a lot of ways, but after finishing Steins;Gate I really grew to appreciate Kurisu and everything she does both for Okabe and for the story of the game.

Yeah her personality is pretty stereotypical at first, but in the last act of the game she actually becomes a really lovable character.

I don't claim to understand love or the concept of a 'waifu,' but I can tell you that I don't have a figma of Moeka sitting on my desk in front of me right now.

Still, I'm really hesitant to say that Kurisu is anything but a very fond and affectionate memory for me.

What do you guys think?

Or should I just take this to /mai/?

Just know that coffee with sugar isn't exactly smiled upon.

Lads I thought medication was supposed to make you better.

I swear to god you're like a woman you know that.

I think you still haven't posted her being huffy.

Go to /mai/, they'll know

God damn everyone is pissy tonight. .

it is wrong. according to international standards.

Any man worth his salt stands his ground.

Oh no, see on my ususal scale, I get about a 6 to a 7. That's a better to average day. Going lower means having more problems. Getting a 10 is objectively and subjectively impossible according to my own little pessimisms. So most days, are a 6 to 7, because I usually try to remain optimistic.
1 is… The last time I had a 1 was a bad day. But those come and go very rarely. Literally it has to be like… Getting shot at again. Or something above stressful.

Actually allow me to retort, it is my fault for bringing it up. I suppose I just allowed that to happen in the process. But I will not force it upon people. It is shameful and I don't want to talk about it, merely take, emotional inventory of it. So my apologies.

He is though. He has a forge, an anvil, a bellows & a proper set up. I don't see what your angst is about?
I suppose if it's about the quality of his work, I suppose he's no 1000-Nail Smith, but he has a lot of work under his belt.

wanna fight a war about it faggot

do you know who the artist is for these? reverse google never turns anything up

I'm not. Fuckin' chill as a motherfucker.

Did you fuck a really fat girl or do something gay?

American revolution was wrong too according to the british. Was still better. Dont gotta be right to be best.

^ what he said

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium
no i love peace so much one upping is not my game

depends on the meds

mine make all my joints hurt much in the same way as what it's "fixing" did

I'll piss down your throat mate

does he actually use that shit properly or just use it for bodge jobs?

guys cut it out you're being fuckin normalfags rn

fuck off naz

God damn right.

checked

I do gay, hilarious stuff with my friends every week. No I didn't fuck a fat girl. I just did something I will have to pound out through love and care and respect and dignity to someone else. And Vodka. A bottle of Vodka, for someone else.

I've seen the man make some pretty great things if he takes the time and dedication, but he's a bit sloppy. Again, no Master. Maybe self-taught Apprentice. But definitely better than I.
He has gotten better though. Truly.

Ok so 3 is pretty fuckin bad then? So what's a 1 entail?

No clue sorry bud. Most I saved off devantart of gelbooru tho. If that helps at all.

I'm pretty mellow, just enjoying the bantz.

Now that's a fine cowboy.

man we both know that's not gonna exist in fifteen years

gonna be a bunch of muslims spelling their awful goblin language with extra u's

" I would like to buy some aluminum"
reply from seller anywhere but US and Canada "what is that?"

That reminds me, I watched Tombstone. Doc is an angel.

If you're going to make such a ruckus about what sex organs you have then you'll have to post them otherwise no one is going to believe you.
Otherwise shut it.

More like 2s

I was masturbating to shindols new issue of emergence till it went full sadist and fucked with my soul. For a woman Shindol has some fucked fetishes man. There we outta a normal territory now.

You tell him xir

I'll accept it

You fucked up.

NICE TRY

He really is. I love that guy. Friend like that only comes along once a lifetime . Wyatt was a lucky man.

When I get really mad, it's a 1. It's… I move kind of like a robot with really tight springs, which I imagine is common. Ripped a door off the hinges once. Broke a kids wrist.
Pistol whipped a guy.
It's like paradigm shifting stuff I try to deeply avoid.
Then sometimes, it's just. Complete emotional flight. Deep isolation. I don't do drugs or seek violence. Just, isolation. Angry, huffing, isolation.
I admit it's never a proud moment for me.
This time when I got drunk, I broke my rule not to mix drinks and got tore the fuck up. As such that caused me a problem.

I guess the ID counts

(checked)
this has been a magical evening, I'm glad I shared it with you

what kind of forge does he have and also why a bellows?

I know why a bellows but you'd only need it for coal burning forges but those are pretty large unless you get something more open which then you don't want a bellow for either

Fuck fam.

its like metric, just with words. aluminium. repeat it until you love it.

Just because you took a knife to your genitals doesn't mean I'm going to call you a woman. You will forever be a man.

he's fat and wears purple and black stripped high thigh soaks, to which he only became a "trap" is the same reason chris-chan did

We've been together 2 and a half months now, we're both super clingy and spend all our free time together. The only friends we have are each other, we watch anime and play video games together, eat junk food and get lewd all the time. He's a Holla Forums and /r9k/ user, works a respectable job and is always helping me and looking after me.

He gives me motivation to do stuff, I've started losing weight and seriously looking for a job so we can move in together sooner. He's literally the only person I've ever met who I enjoy hanging out with, I was a 23 year old virgin before I met him. He's my first bf and he was my first kiss, hand hold, hug, cuddle and so on : 3

I keep thinking I'm dreaming or in a coma because this is too perfect to be true, he's dominant and protective but sensitive and caring too.

A dick is surprisingly squishy and soft in your mouth, not as rigid as it seems when you fap. Taking it up the butt feels good too, the first few times hurt but after that it's like a gentle orgasm the whole time he's inside you. It took me about 2 weeks to get decent at blowjobs and handjobs, don't feel down if you're bad at it at first. Watch porn for tips on technique and practice practice practice. At first he couldn't cum from blowjobs/handjobs unless he fapped himself a bit but now I can make him cum all on my own. It takes a while for your body to adjust to someone else pleasuring it, for us at least. Cum tastes salty, I always lick his dick clean after he cums.

Wait aren't you a tranny? With a cock?

Ahh I gotcha, one of those days. I hate those days. Where life seems like its just laying it the fuck on thick till you just can't deal nomore.

The best of em. It hurt when he died. Hurt too much.

He uses a large industrial steel barrel. Make your quips and I will understand, but it works. It's big enough that he can use a bellows with it effectively, and it does use coal.
He's had to reinforce the fuck out of it.
And I suppose to be more accurate, his bellows is a fan at the end of a metal pipe.

I will be blunt, it is crude, it is rude, and it is offensive to the eye, but goddamn it the man gets work done.

I'm much more than a tranny

Time for video games, later niggers

WHAT ARE YOU GAY?

d-d-d-d-amn son where'd you find those?
But correct.

It's aluminum you kangaroo fuck.

tbh that bird sounds like an aussie mum laughing

Ty, I needed that laugh. Holy shit.

Oh? How so?

Watching Wyatt snap at the river was real fucking great. The whole movie was full of great lines.

Why are you complaining? You did a ton of gay shit, you fag enabler.

Quads

fucking casuals

does it not have any heat resistant mix in it?

Mr. House would agree its aluminium.

I am an enigma

I don't entirely know. I will ask him. He may have put some stuff on or in it like clay or ceramic.

Yeah I loved every second of it, especially the big gun fight where people start dropping. They get you so invested in everyone then people start dying on you left and right. They really know how to make it an experience.

Hell it don't gotta look pretty to get the Job done. Sometimes things are best off crude looking. Gives them that intimidating look

this guy gets it

morning Holla Forums

You're more transparent than you think.

Agreed. It was a pretty well done movie.

well if he wants to smelt steel in it and not also melt the forge with it he would have to have something to absorb or reflex the heat

still it's abit awful not having something like that

You're in a pocket realm of
>>>/4am/ now. Think "The Infernal City" with umbra.

Not really. You're kinda obvious. I just wish Huey disciplined you more to keep you in line.

Agh you got me wanting to watch it now, guess I know what I'll be doing in an hr.

We are watching Cutie Honey again. You're all welcome to join us, except belrose.

Watching "The Outlaw Josey Wales?"

only a bit user, only a bit.

oops. Haven't been up this early in a while.

Time for me to head off. Later folks. Everybody take care.

The one with Eastwood? That's a good movie. You got good tastes smokes. You're really into a western binge eh?

night vince

Later smokes

What's got you up so early user?

do you know metallogenesis, metallogeny or metallurgy by chance?

Bye

trying to reset my sleep schedule. Crashed yesterday around 6pm after a 30 or so hour stretch.

fraid not. I've done some welding in the past but that about it. whats up?

Ouch. Those forced all nighters really suck. Specially round finals week.

it's something I would like to learn since I would like to get into smiting and so I would need to know about metals and alloys but lake the tools and space for it currently

night

I usually avoid these threads, 'cause it always looks like the same three or four people posting with avatars, and I go to clock-in at 3:55, but I'm losing control. I had to leave work today, because I couldn't handle it. My sister is "having trouble" with her husband, by which she means he doesn't make enough money, when makes just a little less than her, and I make about half of what they do. She told me she doesn't love him because of that, then she told me she doesn't respect him, then she told me he's too emotional, and that he doesn't deserve friends, while she drinks herself to death. They're both successful people, and this is how their life is. It makes me feel like there's no point in trying, because nobody will ever be satisfied, and it makes me feel like nobody will ever truly love me, which, after over a decade of posting on imageboards, I should have already given up on.

Also, the last game I had fun with was 20XX, which is Megaman-esque indie shit.

Just watched that the other day.
Good shit. Unforgiven is next on the list.

Not through material pursuits anyway.
Money doesn't buy happiness. You've got to do something you love or, no matter how much you are being paid, you'll never be happy.

Sadly women can be like that a lot of the time. But the big thing is

Without a girl respecting you. And I really mean RESPECTING you as the man of the house, its over.

Nite spider bro.

Money doesn't make anyone happy. It sounds like they're unfulfilled. And from the sound of it your sisters husband is hitting a rough patch and falling apart which is making your sis lose respect for him.

Why is your sisters problems bothering you so much tho? Just cause she's got a rough patch doesn't mean you will and it doesn't mean you won't find love.

Yeah, I get that. My sister doesn't though. The only thing she's ever loved doing is drinking and partying, which she can't paid for. Honestly, any job where I make someone's day a little better makes me happy. It's not going to do anyone any good to be a depressing sad sack.

I think it really has more to do with him not wanting her to drink herself to death, which pisses her off, 'cause she "makes all the money in the house." She's also jealous that he has a hobby, when nothing makes her happy.

He is experiencing a rough patch, and it's mostly because of her. As far as it affecting me goes, I love my nephew to death, and I don't want his family to fall apart. Also, after a string of really bad relationships, and a lot of molestation as a kid, and some as an adult, it just feels like finding someone who actually cares for more than dick isn't going to happen.

Theres a lot more to life than relationships. Sometimes just being happy for yourself is a lot more rewarding.

Sorry about the sister, from what you said about your childhood I'm guessing she had it rough too.

I know relationships aren't the end-all and be-all of life, and I'm not looking for anything right now, but, somewhere down the line, I'd like to have someone eventually, y'know? Sex doesn't mean a lot to me, and even having girls touch me at this point makes me a little sick to my stomach, but feeling sick is better than not having anyone to hold when you really need it.

I'm not trying to cut off any conversation or anything, but thank you guys. The few friends I have are asleep, and you guys have helped out.

We are here every night if you need to vent.

Cya next time user~