How can we save pepe?

How can we save pepe?

…well, even Hitler wanted to preserve the environment.

Can pepe win this war?

frogposting is a telltale sign of cancer; just look at /r9k/ and reddit

pepe was a stale meme after r9k rare pepe incident.
Then officially became a dead meme when it leaked out onto tumblr and normieNet.

pepe can't even be used meta-ironically and has to die

We can't

what about help helper pepe?

Memes are a cancer.

Pepe is an ancient meme from a furfag webcomic and it needs to die now.

I mean for Christ's sake we don't see EFG in the news.

It's really sad the one parading the corpse of a dead meme isn't even reddit anymore it's Holla Forums

Don't use it, it is just sad at this point. It is a stale meme just stop fucking using it.

Disagree

Pepe has special survival value because his essence is smug and self aware. It was appropriate that he the sperg robot became famous and normie wojack is still just sad chan man

FUCKING PRIMMIES GET OUT

We don't. Like "kek", it's a perfect shibboleth of an alt-rightist.

I genuinely pity you if you think that that's the case.

post leftist pepes

How can you even fight against a fucking cartoon frog

Based Best Korea once again bringing the heat.

Based Spurdo

Spurdo is true leftist meme

I just now noticed- is that a PPSH he is holding?

Yes, what else would it be?

Iunno, not normally a gunfag but I've been thinking of getting a pps39c to live out gommie fantasies at the local bullet depository.

Just thought it was cool.

no it's an FAL

get a mosin nagant instead

I would but going with pistolfags. I don't want to be the only shitter on the rifle range.

Nuggets are cheap enough that you could probably pick one up in addition to your other thing no matter what. Nice rifle to have around, and an even better pike.

I didn't think any of the PPSh variants were all that common on the market anywhere, though. I know there's that one italian sort of reproduction in .22 that you see coming up now and then and there's a bunch of Suomi SMGs at least up here. Where do you live?

CANCEROUS MEME FOR AUTISTIC TEENS

Spurdo is the only meme I still enjoy tbh.
Keep cranking them out.

create as many shitty red pepes as you can to throw the market out balance, then short the market

SHOR SHORT SHORT

the true victim of capitalism

But we do. He has become the face of anonymous. The guy fawkes connection is only indirect.

Stirner isn't especially leftist.