mercworx.com/products/Sniper-Standard.html
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.759328
archive.is/ON0Zt
youtube.com/watch?v=1-YNZlJVK7Y
action.tru
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HERE WE GO

WEW LADS

JESUS CHRIST AND THE BIG WORK STARTS NEXT WEEK!

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

It is time.

W E W
E
W

TIME TO RELEASE THE ANGER

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TRUMP SENT THE TWEET, THEN DELETED IT

THEN RESENT IT WITH MORE NEWS OUTLETS TAGGED

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump's national guard canary trap worked well. It helped him ID some leaker and played the MSM for fools.

I wonder who helped him set this up?

I am so fucking proud to say this man is my president.

ABSOFUCKINGLUTE MADMAN

The best timeline, praise kek, hope for the future, god emperor. I'm throwing out ALL my buzz words, all of them. I'm seriously running out of positive things to say about this madman. I hope it never ends.

My body is ready

Post yfw at tomorrow's rally he declares the MSM an enemy of the state, as well as declares ANTIFA a terrorist organization.

SOON

why did trump say they aren't his enemy?

Because he's just a messenger. He acts through the American people.

Inb4 receding hairlines gets branded as a hate symbol by the ADL.

because they're the enemy of the people and the enemy of the people is an enemy of Trump

hwew

Because he's rich. The press exists to enrich people like him, he's saying he could stand to gain by just letting the press do their little kike dance. But he's saying if he did that, the working class people of America would get shafted.

Because they're not his enemy.

They're his bitch.

Lugenpresse are finished

LUGENPRESSE

Obvious Shill is obvious

S H A D I L A Y

By the grace of god one day i will have that man's job

ooooh yeah thats good enough reason

i actually hadnt seen why user

Trump just keeps getting better and better.

TRUMP IS AMERICA

I'm not tired of winning yet Trump! KEEP ON WINNING!

My body is ready.

Fucking told.

Another way to phrase it would be to flip all of it and use the word victim instead of enemy.

Its time to grow up and see the world for what it is.

No more schools - just indoctrination centers for the ==colored revolution.==

Watch this> youtube.com/watch?v=W6qWnmb_22s

youtube.com/watch?v=3VknUcY9KDA

we will be at war in 3 months

It is time to purge the Lugenpresse

i had no idea

THE DIGITS DONT LIE

Would have been more effective if you used Toonami

Let's fucking do this. Year of Fire Cock

So, repeal of the telecommunications act 1996 when?

SOON

SACRED DUBS CONFIRM WE'RE THE MUGIWARA NOW

I love Emperor Trump
DotR when?

Kek wills it

Did none of you faggots get the latest 88022 text linking you to a survey that basically calls the media out on all their shit?
He needs justification for the nooses and needs us to give it to him. I did my part.

PRAISE KEK

Remember we must all prepare for the storm that is coming. The elites will not hand over their power. IT must be taken from them.

PRAISE JESUS
GET RIGHT WITH GOD NOW

PRAISE JESUS
GET RIGHT WITH GOD NOW

PRAISE JESUS
GET RIGHT WITH GOD NOW

I didn't get shit.

helicopter ride time?

What's this from?

Seems so with them dubs

How scared are the Very Dishonest media right now? Do you think they're just going to double down again?

Everyone post your favorite scalping knives.

where do I enlist in Trump's army?

with who, stupid?

By big work he isnt talking about your precious WW3 with Russia, this is about a purge, shitfag.

LET'S GET IT ON

top fucking keks

Trump would never put his name on that shit tier bubble cockpit low power DIY "helicopter".

I love this… the media needs to be raped by a big black cock….

Is it time?

Recruitment office
Hes the Commander and chief.

Reddit pls go

Its a nice ass

Life really does come at you fast mang

I wonder if this is because of that survey he put out. Basically probing the american people to see how much redpill he can get away with.

pls keep your cuck fantasies to yourself. thanks.

OOOOOH LOOKY i FOUND THE JEW.

hI KIKE.

THAT WAS EASY :)))))))))))))

Hand forged 1 1/2" drill cable

you know…i was worried that when he became president he'd tone down and be just another politician. boy, was i wrong. thank god.

Happenings every day.

Here we go, the rise of the Trumpenreich.

It comes with a throwing knife?

He's a big modest guy

checked and confirmed redpill probe

HIGH ENERGY

Absolutely checked

Hell yeah.
He needs our permission to use rope.
I think to sub you have to text TRUMP to 88022

IT BEGINS

there might just be a link to it on the website though

In case people were wondering why Trump didn't say it's not 'his' enemy, it's because the media would call this a personal crusade instead of him trying to get the media to represent his policies (that are pro-public) fairly.

America is ready for him to take the first napkin.

yyyep

Build some good foundation to get away with big league topics

Some OC I made back during the election of based Dan Pena.

It warms my heart to see other anons enjoying it.

I would support him 110% if he made himself Emperor or a Dictator.

You did good, user. You did good.

Prepare your bodies and minds. Keep your powder dry. Donald needs your arms Barron will need your mind.

(checked)
probably my favorite trump pic. this was when he cucked romney at that dinner.

I was part of GamerGate since it broke on cuckchan and I remember how absolutely surreal it was to see the coordinated 'gamers are dead, gamers are over' narrative get pushed by damn near all of the major gaming outlets.

And they're babymode compared to the MSM.

If you had told me in 2012 that I'd be able to see >pic related happen in my lifetime, I would have asked you what timeline you came from; because it certainly wasn't what I expected mine to be.

THIS FUCKING MADMAN IS MAKING ME MORE AND MORE PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY!

KEEP CALLING THEM OUT TRUMP! THEY LAUGHED AT YOU AT FIRST, BUT NOW THEY'RE NO LONGER LAUGHING! (((THEY))) FEAR YOU!

HE'S DOING HIS PART, BUT WE HAVE TO REMEMBER TO DO OURS TO MAKE AMERICA AND THE WEST GREAT AGAIN!

(checked)

Say it with me anons:

TRUMP DYNASTY NOW

WAR

This is it faggots. The Emperor has called upon us.
Time to delivar.

Man I was so prepared ofr Trump to moderate that I was pretty down but the past weeks have shown me how silly of an idea that was

Remember the November MSM blitz that was where they truly created their worst nightmare.

I'll check this if no one else will. God Emperor Barron will need our powers to defeat the Interdimensional Kikes.

AVE IMPERATOR

Guys I just killed a guy with a Trident.

The election night, the inauguration, yesterday's incredible conference and now this tweet. Get /comfy/ lads because this is just the beginning of the best timeline.

The mental image of him doing this is too much for me.

Learn how to sharpen your knives…dull as fuck…

IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE

Because ultimately it's not about him, it's about the American Nation.

Yeah user that was the point where I truly realized Holla Forums was right.

Before I had doubts and thought this conspiracy shit was too tinfoily but still lurked and shitposted.

For the first time in my life I can honestly say that America is the greatest country in the world.

that bottom pic is perfect look at how big (((his))) shnoz is!!!

WEW
The salt on twitter is insane!

What a classy guy trying to not let anyone feel left out.

There's a link to it in the catalog

It's really happening isn't it.

It's actually happening, isn't it?

Absolute Madman. Can't wait for a big beautiful wall under budget and ahead of schedule.

5 images isn't enough to express my Keks.

This is shitposting brought to a new dimension.

WE'RE GONNA KEEP WINNING

Eat some red meat and lift you beta faggot.

Should make some propaganda posters encouraging people to take the survey

Crush'em! Stump'em! Trump'em all!

Keep the shitlibs away from it they will spam it with faggot replies about how CNN is perfectly honest against evil meanie drumpf or whatever.

I'd probably distribute them on the daily stormer/here.

FILL TRUMP RALLY WITH NAZI IMAGERY, BRING/MAKE FLAGS, CLOTHES, BANNERS

TRIGGER THE FUCK OUTTA THE LEFTIES AND WATCH THE MEDIA MELTDOWN

Watchya doing there, rabbi?

Ok, it's happening.

Hi ADL

you faggots remember you have first amendment rights, right?

LOW ENERGY

Caping knife

calm your titties comrade

Please tell me he's going to drop bombshells at the rally tomorrow for all the world to see.

Where's the argument? What purpose does it serve to LARP? You're not even trying, shill.

PREDICTIONS: What now?

Crashing this plane…

Sessions issues letters of Marque and Reprisal

the big work begins.

Trump for God-Emperor of Mankind

with no survivors from the media

WARUM?

We wait for the ovens to preheat.

Beautifully put. Capped.

NEGATIVE.

Start editing videos of the SS with American patriotic songs instead of Viktoria.

I have been waiting for this day.

He is, on a daily basis, BTFO of my expectations of him. Him telling that kike to sit down yesterday was diamond hard dick producing stuff. Then this. Its fucking daily!

HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR!

It's a good year.

Judea declares war on US?
this newspaper is so pozzed even in 1933

It just gets better from here

Same thing we do everyday now;

WE KEEP WINNING!

Checking them

This could come in handy.

ALMOST A HUNDRED YEARS OF JEWRY

I FUCKING LOVE THIS TIMELINE!

There are two things I am seeing not being discussed as much as other things that were mentioned in his presser which is fair given how much of an ebin event that one was
1. Next weeks orders
2. His replacement for Flynn
Regarding the orders next week: There is a new executive order "clarifying" the travel ban and HONORING the judges ruling. We've all seen what he really things of the "so-called" judges, so I doubt he is respecting them so much as nailing the coffin shut. But that's not all. He said in the press conference that there are "BIG" things to announce, beyond just this order. "Early next week, mid-week at the latest," were his words. I predict there will be high-level names being named. Which leads us to: Flynn's replacement. I don't know who else he could have in mind after his first choice turned him down, but if anyone is interested in reading body language, please go back and watch that brief sentence. Something about his pick is going to make waves. All of this is tied together.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Eatin the puddin

Truly the greatest timeline.

The Alexander Acosta appointment is tied in here. Acosta prosecuted Epstein. The MSM is spinning it that Acosta was light on Epstein, but there is a lot more to this story. Do you feel a happening?

Hes probably an oldfag like myself, who grew up with Saturday morning cartoons.

I grew up with them too but old time Toonami was the shit

lol youre too young to understand the magic of saturday morning

It was. I was in my late teens then, but totally loved it. DBZ all fuckin day.

I still keep up with DBS now, and Goku is increasingly annoying to me

I'd give my life to protect The Emperor and I would equally do it to protect Stephen Miller. The man has been stumping and stomping cucks for Trump's benefit with incredible skill. Do self hating Jews gravitate to Trump or something?

I can only assume they're trying to do a thing where every time Goku dies, he just gets dumber. He's always been a retard though.

What, pray tell is that from?

It's Dan Pena.

Oh shit, praise be Kek.

Your first mistake is watching subbed dragonball anything.
The dude who dubs him always had to de-retardify him, even in the old old dragonball z dub.

SHUT THEIR LYING MOUTHS

My initial reaction wasn't positive of Acosta for that reason. Some anons were posting quotes that made it seem as if his hands were tied by higher-ups and that he had deep regret about not fighting harder to reveal Epstein when he belatedly saw how depraved everything was.
That presser, the aggressive tweets, and the rally tomorrow with what's on the horizon all spell yes through kek to me.

Go away faggot.

Holla Forums on suicide watch

Die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

Sauce? The Crowder interview is 4 hours I don't have time to listen to the whole thing.

What did he mean by this?

He's got a big crowd

That is Dan Pena, here is the video it is from. He also praises Kek

You are too gay to even be from 4cuck. Go back to reddit

4U

delet this

He offered the media peace in his press meeting. Our lord is merciful, but they spurned him. Now this..

When will
start flattening the Luegenpresse HQ´s?

I know what we do to our enemies. Pic very related.

Das Flugzeug.

Yes, they are self-hating and will gladly oven themselves for him.

I don't know why they don't leave behind their jewishness like Bobby Fisher.

Fisher had tons of Jewish DNA and he managed it so Stephen Miller should be pretty much 100% gentile if he wanted to.

He didn't just offer peace.
HE FLAT OUT TOLD THEM THE SOLUTION TO THEIR PROBLEMS.

I can hear it from here, hundreds of whiny limp-wristed, betacuck "journalists" typing furiously their articles on trump's tweet. They are powerless now, they know their end is near, all they can do now is flail their skinny little arms and cry.

Why do these people think they matter at all? Every conduct they transgress, they are just getting closer and closer to the rope.

Saturday morning cartoons have always been kike church services for goy children since they don't go to synagogue on the Shabbat.
Compound it with sugar cereal & they're ZOGd out their heads just like every other morning at school.

More like 2000.

And, damn, I wish I lived in the USA right now.

Careful, mods've banned "for spam" for less.

Try 6000.
Their time is over now.
Forever.

You know, according to the Hebrew calendar, this is the year 5777.

Kek, I love you.

IN NOMINE DE

UNSERE GEDULD IST ZU ENDE

Kek loves you too user.

So is this guy fucking nuts or something?

praise kek

Wew lads.

He's fucking sane in an insane world.

Perfect

Some crazy shit is happening to my 5th coordinate.

DUBS DUBS AND MORE DUBS

He is the 50 billion dollar man, he is way past giving a fuck.

checked

Based Dan Pena.

I am in urgent need of some "enemy of the people" memes for my upcoming protest in front of an NBC station

576 Pakala Lane Kuaai Hawaii
Dave Flintstone
Eli Sizemore

Fixed

The noose tightens

KEK IS IN THIS THREAD LADS

IT'S OVER FOR THE GLOBALISTS

What this user said Dan Pena just does not give a fuck, and is very high energy. He even BTFO Joe Rogan before, and had a chance of being secretary of the treasury

PRAISE KEK

GAME FUCKIN ON LADS!

For the Podesta bros of Kek wills it

I want to see Jake Tapper in front of a firing squad.

and

This will be done to the pedos

and we're still winning
feels good man 🐸

This gif is perfect.

Thats a coincidence. I just sent this to fb when they asked me to upload my ID.

…why are they asking you to upload your ID?

Take a good long look at this amazing turn of events. Remember back in the summer of 2015. Remember all of 2016, we're very fortunate to be living in these times.

brown shirts soon?

Kek don't tease me like this

they asked my friend to do the same thing after I redpilled him and he went through that early faze where he couldn't hide his power levels and wanted everyone to know the truth, they killed his old kikebook unless the scanned his ID

I use an alias. they suspended the account today after I talked about the deep state war going on in Washington and mocked the Independent for running that story on the Nazi pigeon. They probably reported me out of spite.

Anyone ever notice the relevance of a moon being called Europa? Europa is the closest sphere to Earth where the conditions for life are highly likely. Its pretty well accepted there is a legit sea beneath the ice surface of the moon of Jupiter.

They're already ash.

NUREMBERG RALLY

Impressive digits, gentlemen.
All Trump has to do is tell American veterans and patriots that they can get a job removing illegals and he'll have the fifth largest military in the world ready to do absolutely anything he orders them.

We've come so far in just a month.

A month.

Best timeline.

/space/

I fully expect that within the next month, Trump is going to make Duterte and Pinochet look like fucking Gandhi.

Dubs confirm. 2016 was not the end of the Happenings. It was the beginning.There was no stopping it, Dr. Paul.

I was just hinting at the fact astrologers named the Jupertarian moon that has water, thus a possibility of inhabiting, Europa.

The far off future possibility of species survival was named Europa.

Trump seems like the kind of guy who wouldn't actually do either of those things until the ringleaders are taken care of.

Dubs confirm Mahatma "Bagavad Gita was a beta test" Gandhi

hahaha CNN is still kvetching about it. now they're squawking about the rise in antisemitism while featuring this kike from the presser.

Come home, white man.

Not tired yet! GOSH, LOOK AT THE TIME!

WE ARE REACHING THE HAPPENING SINGULARITY

MUH BOBULAR BOAT

it's not ghey if it's a woman topping you with a strap-on

I filled out his survey in an email I got and pasted a excerpts from Culture of Critique in the empty boxes, I hope he sees it.

h-hey guys…
Is @StephenMillerAL actually him?
Because he follows david duke…and has liked two of David Dukes tweets, one about pizzagate and one of the merchant wearing the white person face.
Is this fucking real? He isn't verified. Have I just been jewed

ENABLING ACT NOW

I went out to dinner with my family and they had CNN on one of the TV's. They had a segment about this like five fucking times in the span of an hour and a half and Erin Burnett's pig face could barely contain her massive asshurt.

It was more delicious than any meal I could have ordered.

How'd your family react?

My favorite dubs. Have a blessed day.

shoo shoo Alt-Kike

Trump is love.
Trump is life.

Blood must flow. Remember: stalk, ambush, drygulch, creep, waylay, bushwhack, suckerpunch, – MAKE SURE NO CAMERAS are watching. Go to ground and have a congratulatory beer.

Oh shit Steve!

The land of ice and snow

ive always had an obsession with this planet when i was a young lad i would draw simple schematics for long range rockets, ice drills and even how to suspend a structure via neutral buoyancy and a variable wire suspension below the ice to counter for shifts in the crust

OH MY FUCK

We were seated in a way where I was the only one who could see it. My dad's a Trump supporter so he just smugged whenever he caught wind of it.

My mom's a Hillshill though so she was pretty rustled, especially when I told her I fucking hated CNN. She asked why, to which I summarized quickly that they helped incite two major riots I was very close to (I went to school at UIC and lived like two blocks from where the Trump rally was shut down, then later I got a temp job in Milwaukee when Dindu shooting #136 happened and CNN blatantly edited his sister at a BLM rally to remove the part where she told people to go to the suburbs and chimp. Before I could elaborate she quickly shifted her attention to talking to some of my parents friends we'd met there.

Oh and even though said friends were really fucking liberal, when they showed the tweet again my dad concurred and said Trump was right. They couldn't even disagree that the media was absolute shit.

Satan confirms Europa next.

Fucking women can never handle having an honest discussion they can't win.

Absolutely Terrorwave

im a pretty severe autistic. however ive found a way to fake it

Mainstream media has already failed, we need to focus on the next enemy, the internet.

Places like Reddit is full of shills.

Ayy Steve.
That's a blast from the past.
Fellow former 420channers?

7.5" blade, sv30 steel

Who knew the Berenstain timeline would be this awesome back when that was discovered? We were in the doldrums of hell at that point.

It's true, but Twitter only displays replies from bots & lemmings pretending it isn't while hiding most everything else.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE IN THESE POLLS WITH EVERY TWATTER ACCOUNT YOU HAVE

twitter.com/KazeSkyz/status/832742038328078338

twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/832746094450716675

Wew, Paul Nehlen just said "kvetching."
For those of that don't know, he's Paul Ryan's biggest opponent.

This dude has been ODing on redpills for a while now. I love Nehlen.

Nehlen is a good man

There is not fixing it, CNN and the rest must be destroyed and punished for their crimes against the American people.

That's a pretty knife. Where can I get my hands on one?

they aren't cheap
mercworx.com/products/Sniper-Standard.html

SHA DI LAY

THE PURPLE FLAME BURNS THE BRIGHTEST!

TRASH DOVE IS THE FIRE BIRD!

Good! God bless Trump. The whole rotten structure of (((MSM))) must be put to the torch and the ashes scattered.

Kek has our backs and Moloch is breathing his last.
What a glorious time to be alive.

HAPPENING

Kek is God

The word God in English originally referred to Odin or Woden FYI

NSA and CIA gets purged

glad to be with all of you through every shitpost and every happening
Deus KEK

I think I owe Kek a big promise I just wish what I had to do

You guys remember the Shemitah discussions in Current Year 1? What if that "event" signified the beginning of their end? 2016 featured a presidential race where you could see the tide changing, so it seems the Jews' influence peaked in 2015 and its stage of decline has been underway. Is Kek the God of the so called New Age, who ushers in our liberation? Is the Happening going to happen this year? (I hope so, I'm tired of waiting)

SHADILAY
I'LL BELIEVE IN YOU

Incompetent kikes.

Sadly this gif was ruined after this virtue-signalling faggot attacked David Duke on Twitter. Stick to the original one, lads.

What is that, a 40mm bullet? I hate that picture for being so nogunz

it's an .88 magnum

it shoots through schools

I had the exact same thought. Nice to see quads confirm.
I said it in the survey, and I will say it again:
DESTROY THEM ALL. LEAVE NO SURVIVORS

HOLY FUCK ITS STILL HAPPENING

Their oldest historical records aren't more than 2300 years old, despite them claiming to being older than Ancient Egypt.

Who was known as a god of hi-jinx and trickery, do you see where I'm going with this?

FUCKIN WEW LADS

what other things did you do? you're part of what makes us great

Honestly it's not about retaking anything. The strategy shouldn't be to fight on their stomping grounds (plebbit, twatter, etc). It's Quixotic to attempt that with bots, shills, the entire admin team compromised, every rule/exception is at their discretion, etc. The right needs its own platform. Those that are able or have the means need to stop coasting and get to work. Think of the big names with $$ who constantly get shit on by the liberals. If you could focus traffic away from their business and into a platform completely controlled by our side the results would be better.

Shadilay!

Be happy with what you got goyim

NO ITS NOT FUCKING ABOUT A PLATFORM, NO ITS NOT ABOUT GETTING OUR 2 CENTS IN. IT IS ABOUT PUSHING THAT PENDULUM BACK SO HARD AND SO FAR IT WILL HIT SOROS IN THE ASS WITH A FORCE THAT WILL LODGE IT FIRMLY IN HIS THROAT

Fuck half measures user, its winning or fire and let me tell you, when we win the fire will rise.

I did at one point spend time in that haunt run on a latvian potato.

You're being played like a damn fiddle you naive idiots.

1st Trump presents himself as anti-establishment with the help of the current media
2nd he creates his own media company
3rd everyone switches over to his news source
4th everyone believes "for real this time, this news isn't controlled, there's no narrative"
5th his kids jewish grandchildren get billions out of it

Might as well, (((they))) forced bce/ce on us anyway. And after all, it IS CY+2.

Reminder to always filter Torfaggots

okay I honestly don't think you understood what I was saying, but I'm pretty sure we're on the same wavelength

Then my friend-o-rino you need to lurk the fuck moar

Thank you Trump

At the rally Tomrrow, we need people to chant "FAKE NEWS" when Trump brings up the media.

After hearing Trump label the enemy, and Soros officially on notice, watching this is making me tear the fuck up, even though I've watched it dozens of times.

Like a lot of you I'm sure, I grew up back in the early 2000s reading whacky conspiracy theories on the internet, all of the bullshit I've read about this evil and unstoppable "New World Order"…if you were to tell me that in the day of our Lord, 2017, it would be publicly revealed and actively fought against, I would have called you crazy. I never in a million fucking years would have guess that Doanld Trump, the "you're fired" reality tv star, whom I never gave a second thought back in the day, would stand up and go through hell, sacrifice his popularity and image, to reverse this nightmare that's been plotted for years against us. I never ever saw this coming. It's surreal to me. He really is fighting for US. No matter what happens during his presidency, he has forever changed my life and gave me hope, and I'll always consider him a true champion of the American people. wew lad. I love you guys.

Yeah that sounds about right
Crazy days

I'm disappointed

meant for

Let me clarify by what I meant about "not retaking." I want everything funneled away. Money, traffic, power, their reputation. Except for that to happen on a national level there needs to be another platform option for the normies to get redpills from.

Holy fuck.

There's no need to have Americans chant in German. Fake News means the same thing.

Fake News as a chant is powerful since they coined it originally.

*(((their))) schnozzes

On that day, the world was changed forever.

I pity the dead, they won't be here to live in the best timeline ever.

This fake news meme was started by the kikes to shutdown all discussions of pizzagate with that fake shooting and to smear muh russia with.trump has used the term that was supposed to be for attacking people like us to attack the kikes themselves.
This is just great.

I feel the same,user.

I mourn those who lost all hope in the dark pit of despair.

When was the first time you guys began to see through the bullshit of the media? Started with me during the ZimZam case. All manner of lies to the point they had to admit to lying and "apologising" for it (see CBS forging the phone call) and then calling him "white". Never seen such obvious and ridiculous bullshit in my life. Before I thought the media was somewhat neutral but upon closer examination I feel bad I didn't notice the bias before.

Ditto. Zim Zam for me.

I'm not exactly sure when it started. I got really interested in conspiracy shit, and found Holla Forums when I was 17 and originally, I was still bluepilled as hell, so I actually got offended by it like a huge faggot. Then when I tried to ignore it, it just kept pulling me in and suddenly one day I realized how full of shit the media really was.

Nein a leben

forgot webm

when I was a teen back with Bush jr.

Perfect

Edward Snowden, when all the hosts who were previously using Patriot Act as an anti-Bush line of argument, now during the Obama admin were suddenly calling Edward Snowden a "traitor" and I realized they don't have a consistent moral compass. Later on with George Zimmerman the bias was so acute that members in news media were basically calling for ZimZam's blood to be spilled, and they didn't shut up after a complete trial was held.

Fuck sake I intially read the OP wrong.
Thought it said "Trump calls the press 'Lugenpresse'"

excuse me

When I was a teenager in the 90s and they wouldn't shut up about the Bosnian war.

Fuck I wasn't even a teenager, I was like 10 years old.

The word is LÜGENPRESSE. There's a huge difference.

This

They even enacted laws about it after they claimed "fake news" aka non-establishment corporate approved kosher good goyim seal of approval™ caused Trump to win. It's our meme now.

I laughed. It just keeps getting better. I hope he wins.

Fuck off. His newsource isn't used much as it is and even if it was, all media to be untrusted no matter how much they seemingly agree with you. That's how it has always been since /new/.

Gamergate for me. Back then I didn't care about politics, I never did, it was an exhausting and tiresome topic for me, and I felt like none of it mattered. I wasn't informed on any topics and I didn't care, because I felt that whatever was going to happen was going to happen, politicians would always be liars against the people, the normal everyday joes would always get fucked over, etc. And a lot of the things I thought back then I was right about, honestly, Trump is the one and only game changer that occurred. If he wasn't here, most of my pre-redpill feelings would still hold true.

But all that was before the "pinkpill" of GG. I've been a gaming guy all my life, so has my brother, and when the whole thing about GG blew up, and it hit MSM, we couldn't fucking believe it. We of course knew that gaming journalism was fucking cancer and had been for at least a decade, but when it came to MSM we thought "okay yeah they probably lie about some stuff, but most of it is likely true at the core, and half the bullshit is stuff lost or mixed up along the way like a game of telephone." But we knew the real deal with GG, and when we saw the absolutely blatant lying that was going on, we were like "what the serious fuck?" It clearly wasn't incompetence, it was outright falsehoods and fabrications and skewing of the facts.

I shit you not, two months after GG got into full swing I came to this board and said "ok Holla Forums I've seen some anti jew shit around, i find it amusing but some people seem to take it seriously. Did the holocaust seriously not happen? I want to know about the jews if you're not kidding. No joke, I'm honestly asking."

And Holla Forums was kind enough that day to say "ok m80" and dumped fucking everything. As "fast" as my redpilling was, once I knew the truth I redpilled my brother even faster. It's been all down(up?)hill since then.

Questioned everything since childhood, but i kept minding my own business. Bin Ladens "death" and burial at sea gave me the final blow to start investigating and frequently browsing Holla Forums, getting more active and changing from "liberal" point of view to nationalist.

tbh i think that his jewish grandchildren are the big elephant in the room no one wants to talk about.
Anyone wants to share their opinions?

Joe Rogan was way off. Dan Pena is more alive than most people.

Hold the fuck up for a second
His rally is going to be his first for 2020 campaign that is already started?
Wew.does this mean there will be regular rallies again?

h ttps://www.google.com/trends/explore?q=pizzagate,fake%20news

The Greater Depression. 2008 and the massive media coverup. The fact that I couldn't get a single fucking honest news story about what was going on with the economy. Then realizing that all the news was bullshit pablum.

Probably Lefties first (they are practically begging for RWDS these days), then spics, then ragheads, niggers, and eventually, the kikes themselves.

It has been a gradual process. I was always aware of the true nature of niggers, having been forced to go to high school with some of the more feral varieties. When St Skittles/ZimZam happened, and then shortly after with the future nobel peace prize winner gentle giant, it became blatantly obvious that it was all bullshit. This was crystallized thanks to some handy infographics that clearly outline who exactly is in control of this. Comparing normie-me to present-me, having now bought a dozen Talmud books with the sole intention of uploading them in full with context/explanation for all gentile eyes to see, this is definitely the ride I want to be on.
Shadilay, Brothers! May we meet again in another life!

HEIL

Fuck, this question made me realize how new to this shit I am. Seriously, it feels like I've been here forever. It's just been one hell of a ride for me.
I'm 19 and am just a year removed from my final year at government indoctrination camp. I started seeing through the bullshit honestly when I started watching Molyneux/BPS/styx on youtube.
Fug, at the beginning of this election I was not only pro gary johnson but I was firmly anti-trump. Over the past couple months I have swallowed so many redpills. It's been one crazy fucking ride.
I think the thing that REALLY drove me over here was the BLM violent protests where whites were targeted. I started to see the way the media covered it and was disgusted. I'm still climbing further down the rabbit hole. One day, I will be on the same level as all of you. I look forward to the glorious future with all my Holla Forums brothers

checked. redpilled sibling discussions are the best.

Its a pleasure to have you on board,user.

Guys like you are why I don't like when people tear the alt-lite guys apart. Guys like Molyjew and Styx prime you intellectually to receive our views. I have respect for the guys who are informed like we are but think a different system than National Socialism is better, because they'll still give you all the facts and let you figure it out yourself like Molyjew does. It's so different and informed compared to ZOG/MSM brain liquefying propaganda that you can't help but just totally change gears politically in that small timeframe.

It's why the MSM is freaking out so hard about Trump being signal-amplified over them, they know if the constant stream of brainwashing is broken for even a week you'll wake up all on your own, and if you find people like us the rabbit hole goes even further.

TRUMPFURER IS RISING!
OUR MEMES WILL PREVAIL
TRUMPFURER IS RISING!
WE COME TO DEPORT
TRUMPFURER IS RISING!
JUST FEEL THE THRILL
TRUMPFURER IS RISING!
FIRE AT WLL

Our future has hope after all.

don't climb down rabbit-holes, these are mere distractions. elevate your own consciousness, gradually awaken to the Truth, and begin the dynamic experience of applying it in your own life. this is the path of the wise, as it was in greece, egypt, and all other ancient schools. When a love of Truth is borne in you, nothing can ever fool your inner self. Despite all of the circumstances of the outside world, and independent of what anyone ever says, you will know what is true, and therefore wont be led astray, ever again. You are still young and developing, however it would not be premature to begin the process. If you are curious, I can tell more.
welcome aboard

checking for kek

Somebody get him a fresh tampon!

they really are, i can't tell you how cathartic it is. If I didn't have anyone in real life to actually discuss TRUE FACTS ABOUT THE JEWS material, I think I'd go nuts. I most certainly would have more uncertainty about things, not necessarily because you need validation although that helps, but because without any flesh and blood people to talk about this shit with, it makes you wonder how legit the worldview is if you're the only sane man. Or, rather, how fucked it might be that nobody else fucking knows.

this. don't become black pilled and useless

the first time i learned the definition of propaganda lol

Thank you!

I agree. I see a lot of moly bashing here. I still watch him and love his content. I understand why some people here are skeptical/reluctant of him but I find discouraging people from watching him is counter-productive

I guarantee you I am one of a growing number of people going through the same set of circumstances! We are on the upswing. I feel like I got here just in time.

Noted, and thanks for this. I've never had more of a desire to know truth. Ive never felt more ambition for anything. Before I was ever politically interested (before I watched molyneux and others) I listened to and read Tim Ferriss and listened to his podcasts almost exclusively. They really built up my understanding for the importance of a positive mindset. I'll always be positive about this, because there is nothing more reassuring than having truth on your side. Hitler knew there would be a time again, no matter how badly (((they))) would smear the truth, that it would surface again. And it is surfacing.

(heil'd)

That'll be brudle :DDDDD

9/11 did it for me. All the stuff that was memory holed after I watched it live, even though I was on the other side of the pond, made it clear to me that something was deeply wrong with the media.

Welcome to the party pal.

am i the only one who remembers how they constantly shit all over the msm just a few years and had a massive circlejerk when it was announced al jazeera was coming to america?

On the bright side we have a lot of youngsters.

the vast majority of people actually do need peer validation. thats why social media has so much influence nowadays, they just need to artifically create a consensus on a topic and it becomes reality.

ayn rand is one of the first books that really made me question the media. she illustrates in detail how someone who just wants to do a good job is destroyed. the parallels with today are striking.

9/11 was the Final Redpill to break my conditioning but it happened when I was 5_ so it was like a spike in my mind that blossomed when I found imageboards 5-6 years after.

what was memory holed? i was in 8th grade at the time, so around 13 or so. We watched the news in the classroom, so obviously I don't remember much and there was a lot of confusion and discombobulated information. Made even worse that after it happened, we didn't do anything for an hour or so but continued with classes past that.

I never watched the news back then, I was a kid who didn't want to know or care.

you can't keep fighting wars using only your old guard and replace them with thin air

You've been browsing imageboards since you were fucking 10? Where the fuck were your parents?

I started going on Holla Forums when I was like 11. I honestly can't tell you how it affected me because I can't really see myself through the eyes of others, but I'm actually a pretty normal well developed person.

As for parents they did a good job raising me except for the whole unrestricted internet access thing. I got dehumanized and faced to bloodshed early on but other than that I'm still sensitive and empathetic. I didn't lose any humanity or anything, I'm just really good at photoshopping memes.

Most of them were drugged up latchkey kids in multicult hellholes.

i was getting sick of listening to the adjective soup that is media and the bullshit just didnt fly with me
havnt intentionally watched msm since
fuck the press

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

PRAISE KEK

Yep! I read Atlas Shrugged/The fountainhead after I began watching molyneux. I disagree with Ayn Rand on a lot of things but I still think the books are pretty important. That could be the newfag in me speaking out, but still.
The fountainhead made me understand Trump a lot actually.
Yep. This is really sad. The destruction of people for wanting goodness. The roots of this have echoes all over them.

I was 16 at the time, hanging out with some schoolmates, when the TV channel from the café we were at changed to an emergency broadcast minutes before the second plane hit the towers.

The most obvious thing to me was the "plane" that hit the Pentagon. During the first couple of hours it was reported as a bomb that had detonated close to the building and out of nowhere, it was a plane that hit it.

What happened with WTC 7 was also never properly explained.

I didn't have internet at the time, so I took several years to gather some more information about what happened. Even though I didn't frequent /n/, /new/ or Holla Forums when I got into 4chan, their infodumps always found their way to me somehow, which also helped to make the picture clearer.

buddy,

You shill faggots are going to be burned from the earth, you ashs are going to be scattered like leafs, your grand goal, your sheckles and your superiority will be lost.

You ain't me buddy, kindly fuck off.

If your search for Truth is genuine, then I strongly suggest you broaden your knowledge base. Read history, particularly that of Tacitus, Aurelius, Cicero, and Plutarch, who in their time experience analogues of what we know face. Read fine literature, Dante, Homer, Virgil. Read theology, Aquinas, Augustine, and yes even the Talmud (for a different purpose, of course). Learn and master abstract mathematics, the language that underlies the fabric of reality. The knowledge is not an end in and of itself, merely a step in the journey of a thousand miles. True knowledge begets complete understanding, which in turn begets Divine wisdom, the living practice of applying said knowledge and understanding with genuine selfless intent.

Most importantly, begin a journey into philosophy (name literally means Love of Wisdom – philo sophia). Plato, Bacon, Pythagoras, Carlyle, Voltaire. Delve deeper into the inner meanings of things, learning to speak the language of symbolism that manifests through the archetypes of the collective conscious. Esoteric philosophy becomes the next "step" in the journey, where individuals such as Manly P Hall, Boethius, Savitri Devi, Paracelsus, Boehme, Bacon again become your guides. Of course this all requires active participation on your part. Others, like myself, who have walked many steps in our own unique path may light torches for you as guides, but you must take the steps, no one can do it for you. This is the journey of a thousand miles, where most people are never able to even take the first step.

Trump dog!

←-

gif!

Sept. 12, 2001

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

PRAISE KEK

Thank You Blessed Trip Eights

Thanks for exposing your IP address. Reported.

Kill yourself.
I hope those people in the video die in a rape dungeon.

Praise Kek!

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

kek,saved.

Technically they won't be Jewish. The line is passed down through the mother, so he's effectively ended the Kushner bloodline in Jewish terms.

I stopped watching back when I was a leftyfag because it was all globalist shilling. I hate a lot of the same things before and after.

Thank you, I capped this. Deeply appreciated.
A little over a year ago, I never would have guessed that the most helpful people I would find would be on a Nazi image board.
Life never gets too dull.

Sometimes this places leaves me with okay feelings. Deus vult anons.

Trump committing another illegal mass stumping

PRAISE KEK

It started in hs for me. We went on a field trip to the holocaust museum in Los Angeles and I felt profoundly moved by the whole tour and directed my autism to studying the war with the hopes of working at the museum. I had no clue had deep the rabbit hole actually went. Being stubborn as I am, even realizing the truth about Hitler I never accepted racialism until all the nigger shootings on the news forcing me to argue with friends and family and study the causes. I'm ending it here because this blogpost is starting to feel like a manifesto.

I still want to kill myself sometimes, but at least I'm laughing more

have any more?

I'm in that position. Can confirm that you likely would.

9 11 and the JFK Assassination.

I just need to work until I can start my own business.

(((Stephen Miller))) is one of them
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.759328

anytime user. unfortunately my namefag days are gone, so there is no public way to reach me should you have questions.
I'll be around though

Checked

I don't know how to report you but you deserve to be waterboarded, AND WORSE THAN WATERBOARDED

I'll let a newfag off just this one time, for pupper's sake.

I admire you for walking this path so soon in your life, user. I regret not taking the chance to do the same at your age.
I was a useless NEET who had taken several redpills (Jews, media, holohoax) but didn't pursue them until some years ago. Now, I'm 32 and trying to make up for all the wasted time and even though it's overwhelming to compensate for all those years of uselessness, I'm not going to let it happen again. Never again!

All my brothers/sisters on here have my back, and I've got theirs.

I'm lucky! The necessary material to get me into this was all so easily accessible.
And you won't ever let it happen again! It's never too late, I'm glad you're picking up that attitude. That will help you win. Every great task seems overwhelming at first. Chip away every day. I believe in you just like you believe in me!

It started around 2014-2015 during a 4-year period that I lived in Germany. The German media's silence on the issue, and then it's attack on those who held even slight skepticism over the migrants coming in was probably among the first redpills. I lurked /n/ for several months which redpilled me further because back then it was basically Holla Forumslite, until I was drawn into here and watched TGSNT. It's strange how fast I changed tbh.

>The German media's silence on the refugee crisis and it's consequences- like the skyrocketing crime, the rapes, the more frequent terrorist attacks etc..
Forgot to add context.

We gotta put everything we got into primaring Ryan in 2018 with Nehlen.

Come on Holla Forumsack speak of the house.

What reference am I missing regarding the color of the niggers' buttcheeks in the first pic?

It's not about Nazism. It's about the truth.

Checked!
I don't know, I didn't make that one.

Studying economics as a degree and then reading economics newspapers

twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/832746094450716675

Anyone know if there's some significance to the chicken glyph in the Kekui hieroglyphs? Is Kek's big year of happenings the year of the fire chicken aka 2017?

And are the two baskets for checking dubs?

The only person who should carry on the Trump dynasty is Barron. We must raise him well and make sure he marries a beautiful Aryan woman.
Eric and Don Jr are great but they should have picked less compromising wives (they both maried jews right? or was it just one of them?). And Ivanka is alright but (((kushner))) is a megakike.

(checked)
I do agree with that.
I'm not a full blown NatSoc yet anyways. I still need to garner an understand of the NatSoc economic system. In terms of economics, I've always been more aligned with Ron Paul. I would read stuff like the wealth of nations and Economics in one lesson (Henry Hazlitt)
But keep in mind I am new here, I'm learning every day and I'm forever hungry for the truth in everything. I'll have to begin looking into that at some point to see for myself. And I'm fucking excited.
2016 was a great year, and I think everyone on this board knows 2017 is going to be an even better year. And I can't wait to experience it day in and day out with all of you!

checked. What a great fucking video.

I'm 31 so 9/11

Was in High School and got to watch it live..

Had an internet connection and got to come home and see what people really thought about it. Unfiltered.

Which is what I come here for. Unfiltered information.

(checked)
Kek confirms bannon is the only other person who is the rightful heir of throne of the American Reich.

years and years ago i was an edgy as fuck blackpill anarchist.
i actually hung around those faggoty black bloc people in seattle for a while
had that standard "fuck the government, fuck the corporations, fuck the media" attitude without really thinking deeper about anything.
thank God i got out before the SJWs took that scene over, really glad i didn't turn into a turbocuck.

*Barron

Nehlen did an AMA on /altright/ last year. He's a total Nazi.

Lads I have to say, the past six months have filled me with more hope than I would have ever thought were possible. I genuinely feel like we have a chance at making it.

if alt-right fags like TRS didn't constantly raid us, take credit for our accomplishments, and try to lump us in with them, i really wouldn't have a problem with them. they're total fags, sure, but if they kept to themselves then why would i care?

I've never given much of a fuck about zognews so my progression was gamergate to Holla Forums to 1488

Proof,fagget.

I used to talk about the decay of society with my father when I was a child. He always told me I would have been better off had I been born in another era when people had the same views and principles I have.
I wish he were still alive to share with me how far we've come over the past few years. I have never felt more hope in my life than I do now.
But I know he is smiling down from heaven.

plebbit deleted everything from /altright/ because it was literally the fastest growing sub

I'm going to go ahead and use the holy baskets of Kek to catch those dubs. Barron will come of age at exactly the right time. He'll be the one to make the Final Deal.

They attacked first and got everything they deserved. If anything they got off easy. That's what happens when you're stupid enough to go poke /baph/ with a stick and laugh. Their brand is destroyed. I think the recent influx of newfags wasn't actually HWNDU cuckchanners, I think it was "alt-righters" coming over to our side. We separated the wheat from the chaff, and the wheat came to us.

Checked
Kek confirms that barron will complete the final deal.

I saw it and Kek confirmed it in a thread last night. In the future Barron Trump will need Holla Forums to advise him we will be instrumental in Barron defeating the Inter Dimensional Kikes who have controlled reality up until this point.

This tweet will come true in 9 months. He'll really say it.

No doubt many anons are in the same situation including myself. Being surrounded by globalist drones who don't even know why they're afraid of Trump is certainly not a great experience but there's still plenty of reasons to be happy right now.

I have to say it's great to read so many stories of anons explaining how they got redpilled in the last few years. It's another morale boost (as if Trump wasn't enough) for me and a source of motivation to keep distributing redpills.

Found it.
archive.is/ON0Zt

Is he a major player in the gop?

I've just reached a level of smugness and disillusion with normies that I don't even care. You guys are realer people then people I can see and touch. You user are able to deduce and reason. You have a drive that makes you refuse to accept anything short of the absolute truth. Normies don't like there is something wrong with them.

The GOP is treating him like they treated Trump.
ie, they're not helping him at all.

He has become the quintessential centrist cuck

Where were you when Kek willed it so hard that meme magic actually became a real tool to use in the upcoming war against our oppressors?

He's one of Trumps advisors in the whitehouse

You ain't seen nothing yet we've only begun to toy with the powers we have.

Nice oc Mr.wyattman

we never started the fire, we're just letting it rise

You guys know he's a mexican jew right?

Oh fug, there's another dubs related glyph! I still cant find what the T-like thing is, though.

Nice OC as always, A. Wyatt Mann.

It started for me when i was marveling at the bullshit people get others to believe during the rise of scientology, and then that sort of spread to me noticing all the other ways shit gets subtlety fucked with in the media

Lighting striking Trump Tower as the polls closed?

Explain him to me tbh.why do people keep posting him?

…wew,why haven't the lugenpresse jumped on this guy for having clear connections to "alt right natzees"?

my guess is: (for kekuit)
bowls, chopsticks? birb, table, guy lifting bowl off potato

looks like a fit to me

Nice double double deuces self checked by the heiroglyph for dubs.

Those were posted on Holla Forums in other threads and archived already
>>>/awyattmann/

thanks satan

Thanks Satan.

Thanks Satan

Thanks, Satan

Thanks,Satan :^)

Is A Wyatt Mann the actual BO?
Thanks for the reply, Satan.

FUCK I thought we were talking about Stephen Miller for a quick second.
Nehlan unfortunately is not a Trump advisor as far as I know. Once he is REALLY challenging Paul Ryan, this stuff will come out (which will probably make more people turn to our side anyways)

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

Is he the only real opposition to paul ryan? How much support does he have?

I think the earliest was during the cover up of Bill Clinton's affair with Monica (((Lewinsky))) and how it took a dude publishing a link aggregate site on a server PC that would break down every other week was the one to break the story. Really just primed me for everything else to come at the ripe age of 4, ish.

I just can't believe how fucking tame that incident seems now with everything that's happened since then from the Iraq War drumming, to Zim Zam, Soros, Gamergate, and everything else that has happened since.

He did fairly well last time considering that the local GOP refused to tell anyone who we was. Sarah Palin also just endorsed him a few hours ago, so he'll get some exposure.

He's friends with trump and was on the Trump train about a year ahead of schedule. He is a high performance coach and he invites people to his castle where he berates them for being huge pussies and wasting their lives. One this I did learn from him is that is that "there is no work/life balance".

For what?

(check em)
Thanks.

Yeah, no that was a typo. I looked up the article and WaPo's shitty site said it was 19 hours ago when it was back in May.

Better than I ever could have imagined

Ryan beat Nehlan somehwat soundly iirc, but Ryans support fell a shit ton after Nehlan challenged him (This is just off memory, so feel free to fact check me on this) Basically, Nehlan did far better than expected, he did pretty good.
Nehlan is great opposition to ryan. He literally said that he hadn't read Culture of Critique yet, but has marked it down as a "must get." He's on our side.
Hopefully wiscucksin can figure its shit out and replace the viper with the eagle

Very promising.
When will he get another chance at running again? Next election?

What's the blackpill? GO down too many rabbit holes and then become a massive defeatist faggot? That's where I am currently.

2018 I believe.
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

I have a job but I'm basically a NEET. How did you get over the overwhelming hopelessness user?

yeah, cyber nihilism

2 years, unless he gets recalled. In which case, it would be 1 year.
A recall has an extremely low chance of happening, however. Recalls only happen to politicians that try to take away guns.

I don't get it. Are these literal cuckolds who pay this guy to be condescending and use profanities?

it's the complete the loss of hope pill. thinking things like, existence is inherently bad that God is evil ect ect. its very kike-esk thinking

Any advice to get out of it? I joined the military and it did nothing. I'm the same person. Maybe I should have gone infantry. I just have no motivation for anything. I don't understand how you guys see any hope at all.

Your spirit is weak if you let shit constantly demoralize you into becoming a reclusive cuck to your country.

The biggest motivation I can find to not be a defeatist is simply that (((they))) would want so badly for you to become a defeatist.
Nothing is more powerful than your mindset. If you think like a defeatist, you will become impotent in your pursuits. Trump constantly talks of winning. He's almost always positive. Positive thinking helps so much.
I meditate in the mornings, and when I go to bed I think of all the things in the day that I enjoyed and was thankful for, even if it was as stupid as "lunch tasted great today." It's all about training your mind to think positively. Get on youtube and start watching stuff that talks about the power of positive thinking and a positive winning mindset.
Going through the filth of pizzagate, looking at the commie (((commie))) infiltration of education/media, etc. it can be easy to get into a defeatist attitude.
View it as a battle between them and you. If you're a defeatist, they win. And knowing what you know, you should give all your strength to make sure that they DONT win.

go insane, but in a way that benefits you

Maybe I need to find God or something. I feel exactly like pic related. Expect I have a rage for killing leftist faggots. But that's not a very realistic goal.

It will probably happen since the god emporer can't have that pedo kike ryan in this type of position.

You need to go take some LSD and contemplate.

Thanks Satan

KEK ENDURES, THE EMPEROR PROTECTS
SIEG HEIL MOTHER FUCKERS

GOD BLESS TRUMP!!!!!!!!

i think everyone's path is different, but the general advice is to stick through it and try to figure out what is causing you so much discomfort. for me it what it took was consistenly hitting rock bottom and during those times doing acid and doing some hardcore self analysis. i had to realize that I wasn't special and that my life had little value. I had such an ego and sense of self importance that anythin that didnt go my way gave me anger and frustration. once i stopped expectin things to be handed to me and saw the meditative bliss of hard work, everything seemed to fall into place. that's funny user here
also mentions acid. not sure if you've done psychedelics before or not, but don't take them lightly, they can fuck you up. LSD is like a scalpal, it has the potential do great healing or great harm. psychedelics can be great for honest self examination, and very helpful in overcoming substance abuse.

hope this makes sense

Pls.

Something is better than nothing.

I'm tired of doing that shit. Tired of just sitting around looking at this website and seeing the constant shit getting thrown against us. It's like a never ending nightmare. This site almost resembles a local new site where they constantly tell you about how x got murdered and y got something. It's all just constant fear.

For the first time in history the white race is being exterminated not in just one place, but all over the fucking world! And were all just sitting here waiting for it to happen!

Most beloved Kek and Keket, oh how thy mysteries are most profound and have such beautiful duality!

Kekui is another name for Kek, while Kekuit/Keket is the female form. This is what I can discern so far about these hieroglyphs using the book I have: The humanoid forms on the right of each are distinct and literally correspond to "god" and "goddess" – male for Kekui (with beard), female goddess for Kekuit/Keket.

I went through the whole list again and did not see the T-form, maybe it's unique and only used in this context? Maybe it really IS Trump acting as a conduit for Kek's power; there's also the electrical aspect of meme magic being dispersed through the Internet.

The chicken is literally "chicken" but I'm not sure about the significance, and the only connection I can think of is "year of the fire chicken/rooster," which is 2017. Maybe this somehow gives a time frame. I couldn't find the round-ish shapes by Kekuit/Keket, maybe they have something to do with evening/night?

Then of course on the left of each is the "sign of the dual," i.e. repeating digits, and the holy dubs baskets hold them.

(sorry for reddit spacing, but I needed to separate the images/themes to help myself).

OC, mein neggars

That does make sense. I understand how good you can feel seeing the fruits of your labor. But how do you not constantly think about that splinter in your mind which is there's a rapid movement to mongrelize the world and enslave us all for eternity? Were right in the middle of it and It seems like there's nothing we can do. I just want to join a cause and die for it.

It's only fear if you're taking it in as fear.
The correct thing to do here is to take it in as a call for change. You're seeing white genocide? Wake people up to what is going on. Even if you're only able to wake one person up, that one person could wake 10 up, who wake up 100, and so on.
The point is to never give up. If we were to give up, we would be swallowed alive by the zionist machine. If you allow yourself to be a defeatist, then we are THAT much weaker.
Something that helps me is a feeling of devotion and obligation to my countrymen, and to my brothers/sisters out there who know something is wrong, and who know that a change must occur.
Don't JUST sit around on this site. Go out and work on your body, get strong. Work on improving yourself in any way. Read books, get smarter, work on your positive thinking, meditate, eat healthier, work to better yourself and to better your countrymen and your ideological brothers and sisters.
That defeatist mindset will only lead to defeat in your life. I cannot stress how important mindset is.
Train your mind to see the positive, to see the light.

Constructive criticism, if you want it:
Needs snappier faster editing. No transitions between pictures would be better. Picture changes synced with music that has good bass rhythm.

and i am sure you want us going to others for the deets on what you say, eh ?

but you're posting ober tor !

This.
It's been working out great for most of us, you just have to go mad in the right way. Reality is malleable anyways, so you can shape it so you're sane and everyone else is insane you might feel this way already, but you want the positive version of it, the smug self assurance that you're right and they're retarded

user I can't even convince my family to question something. My dad remarried to im not even kidding a international banking Ashkenazi. I've tried to convince countless normies on just basic shit. They act if stupidity was a virtue.

from that point of view, your main goal should probably be to have at least two kids to replace yourself and your spouse so you can keep your ideology and bloodline alive. Moderate focus and efforts from everyone can lead to a healthier and more positive future. To be fair, I'm pretty concerned about all this shit constantly throughout the day too, but I take comfort knowing there are a lot of other people that feel the same way. other anons are giving good advice too, sometimes you have to see it as one big joke. feel lucky that you're alive in such an insane time

But that's just like a leftist jerking himself off on moral high ground. That's exactly how they think of you.

If he's not a churchgoer then the only thing that is going to help him move to becoming ubermensch are things like LSD and DMT

Have you ever gotten your testosterone levels checked? Your feeling could be from hormone deficiency.

N2

𓇰

It's taken me months to redpill just two of my friends.
Honestly, I can just feel how negative of a person you are. I'm telling you, negative thoughts lead to negative actions. Negative thoughts will do nothing but corrupt you further.
There is no greater determinant of results and happiness than your mindset. I used to be negative as well. But I changed that.
You can too, and I know it. We've all got your back.

My test is only low when I masturbate. If I go even without a week they fucking skyrocket and stay there for the most part I think. My entire family has anger issues and I have an unbelievable hatred for everyone we read about or all the normies. Sounds edgy, but I know I can't go through life anymore just working some bullshit day job or even a trade skill job. I'm always going to have that thought of the world is going to be permanently enslaved and were the ones in the know. I have no idea what to do with the knowledge I've received.

"You're fired" was a foreshadow

Sometime in the mid 90s when my grandfather gave me the book "The Fourth Reich of the Rich" by Des Griffith; I was around 8 or 9 - mentally ignorant about anything about life. That got me interested in American and world history.

September 11th, 2001 - I watched it live my freshman year in high school.

2008, last year in college. Barcock was elected and I went 1488 soon after. The lies about the (((war on terror))), people losing their livelihoods during the depression, and my liberal professor telling me that my White privilege is what is the problem in the West. I remember writing papers criticizing the EU and Euro a lot.

Thanks, user! Time for me to go to bed, but I'll look into this more tomorrow.

share it

no no no it's completely different. It's not self assurance they have, it's group reinforced thought. They don't know their beliefs are true because they only hold them because everyone around them holds them and they don't have beliefs of their own to challenge them with. leftists are very devoid of belief, none of them have any sort of plan for the future or vision of an ideal society, they just see things they don't like (or are told not to like) and try to destroy them.
blackpill is the lack of beliefs to base your life around, it's the mental equivalent of not having a skeleton. No structure to build on, support yourself with, and move around. I'd actually venture to say that most leftists are blackpilled but not smart enough to see that the external beliefs they are fed will just make everything worse, so they don't reject them and use it as a sort of mental exoskeleton. Unfortunately for them if they ever try to change a part of it their "friends" will take it all away and ostracize them
Self assurance comes from within, can be modified at will, and supports you much better than anything provided by others. As lame as it sounds, you have to find strength within yourself by understanding what you want and forming principles to live your life by based around that.

There's really no need for me to post because at this point its just venting edgy blog posting.

To conclude, I think the only real way the white race survives is if it fights back violently. We have to strike these leftists back. It's like constantly prodding a caged animal. Something has to let loose. All that built up rage and aggression is going to explode and I'm dieng for it to happen. I don't care if Jews want a race war. Lets get it on already, that includes leftist traitors too.

It's like Michael said.

I welcome the critique, and defer all of it to yourself.

I'm just a lazy fat neet. Take the vid and do with it what you will… It's past election-day, so update and MitGA. I gib up all rights.

Back on topic…

You seem like you've been redpilled fairly recently (1-2 years?), lacking a purpose, and your free time is spent fearing for the future of whites. You need something to take your mind off of things when needed and improve yourself, there's no use in worrying about the future of your race if all you do about it is despair and stagnate. I recommend deciding if you require something menial or mental. Just remember, so long as you're improving yourself/others you're helping your race.

Georgia's invasion of Abkhazia and South Ossetia for me. It was an example of the American media actively seeming interested in falsely reporting a story of one country invading another, even while people could look at actual social media and news feeds of what was occurring in the region and find that the MSM's version of events was false.

With most other news events I could blame the people in the media for just being biased, whereas with Georgia it was an example of them having a clear agenda that was set against reality. Like the moment where a woman appeared on Fox News to be interviewed on what was happening in the region and started to say how thankful she was that Russia came in to save them, resulting in the Fox News host quickly shutting them off to go to commercial and not commenting on what they had said (not even bothering to suggest they were lying).

That was all fucking eerie to me. It still boggles my mind how some people refer to that invasion as being Russia being aggressive with Georgia even though Georgia invaded two autonomous regions. The reason for Georgia doing those invasions though was part of what what made it clear why the media would have a bias, that being that Georgia had to be in clear control of all regions within its declared borders in order to try and join NATO just as George W was trying to talk Georgia into doing. It meant that the US was clearly trying to engage in aggressive behavior with snapping up one region after another for their military bases and the media would not dare change its narrative even though Putin was the good guy.

It's too early for violence. Violence is a last result. We don't want to put ourselves on the same level as the chimps.
The overton window is moving right. There is a time coming where things will go majorly well for us. Believe that.
My advice is please look into meditation, positive reflection, get your hands on any books that can stimulate your mind, watch youtube videos on positive thinking and self improvement. Work out, eat healthy, make sure you're getting all your nutrients and sufficient protein, better yourself. It helps, believe me it all helps.

Thank you guys for dealing with my angst bullshit. You guys are why this site is great.

Mike King or Mike Jackson?

God, this low IQ gets to me…

Btw, MAGA will resonate for years. There is no fucking doubt about it. Create content or your ((())) masters will take this place.

Of course. We've got to look out for our people! That is something that you can work on and kind of chip away day by day. We're family here.
Lets look forward to a productive and extra spicy 2017.

user is all one big family. You remind me of an old friend, do you "blackout" during fights and do the initials J.H. mean anything to you?

Same with me. At first I was accused of shilling I didnt even know what that meant for how opposed I was to political incorrectness. But over time and after a grand psychedelic experience, I saw the light of logic and truthfulness.

what about their predecessors since pre-flood?

Not to shit up the thread; but just an observation…. The video (that i had previously posted) has a length of more time to watch than this shill (who proposes himself to believe) has a time to view less than the time it took to view the actual fucking video.

This is to say, that this controlled-OP posted a positive reply in favor of the OC-vid I linked BEFORE the time it would have taken to simply view the video.

Now, I sit in belief that maybe this goy is some faggot who's hating upon himself for the FBI-user position he has taken per the position that his subversion tactics are distilled, and per happenstance, this is the best answer.

Either way, we're being subverted; even in our own victory thread, and this Gov't shitposter probably believes in the cause, so he/she let it be known. So, what is the meta now?

t. average goy

What are you even talking about. Michael Jackson hated kikes.

Wasn't that the war where they were just constantly showing refugees on the television for like 4 months? I was younger than you but I remember that shit. I wasn't paying attention but I remember it begin on often enough that I eventually asked what the word meant.

My wake up on the media was 9/11. In the weeks afterwards they went full on patriotism and I saw everyone get swept up in it. Next thing I knew we were at war with Iraq and they hadn't directly attacked us. It was surreal seeing people just jump on board with it considering how anti-war everyone had been just a few months before. I understood Afghanistan but Iraq just seemed like we were beating a dead horse. Even as a bluepilled faggot I could see that for what it was.

Are you that fucking paranoid? I responded positively the moment I saw Laura Ingraham saluting Donald. It was still playing on monitor 2 when I replied.

Maybe he wasn't interested in your video enough to watch it to completion but saw enough to assume he liked the content and wanted to show appreciation for OC posted in his thread.
He's probably a fucking kike though, we should probably gas him to be safe.

You put me upon a Dan Pena youtube binge, so grats to you.

Thanks.

and here's the low-budget fbi-user to complete the subversion circle.

Don't you have anything of value to work towards, other than shitting up a board of people who are genuinely trying to make your childrens' lives safer?

I feel sorry for (you).

What is hillarious about this is that all of reddit will watch this and say that they are against shit like this. Yet this is exactly how our countries are manipulated via popular opinion bought for and played out on tv/internet/radio. All of those things owned by a certain satanic hook nosed goblins.

I really can't stand that shebrew.

Forgot to mention, thinking back my main issues with the 9/11 thing was all the stuff that got passed that led to open spying on the citizens. I was a huge open source advocate by that point and all about "internet freedom lol!". It was pretty much the only thing I cared about politics wise. I told everyone the Patriot Act was a bad idea and all I got in return is "terrorism is bad user we need this if we want to be safe". The media pushed the meme that it was good and we should go to war. Soon as we passed those laws and got in that war they did a 180 and started shitting on Bush constantly. The man couldn't say two words without every one in the media/hollywood calling him an idiot.

I hope when they start putting these fuckers on trail for their crimes that they're tried for treason. Line 'em up on the white house lawn in front of a firing squad for the world to see. We just need to remain weary of the companies that will replace them because they'll fuck us over in time. The people running the show right now may be on our side but that can change quick. Remember we only keep Trump for 8 years unless he declares himself dictator. If he's true to his word that's something he'll never do. I'm skeptical of everyone but I believe the man believes in the process and the vision of the founding fathers. I pray that I'm right.

Somebody needs to make a 10 hr version of this, it would be so comfy on DOTR.

D&C

Your family will die soon.

fuck off with your demoralizing bullshit goon

t. weak mossad (still learning)

They are totally losing control of Youtube lately, I suspect they'll start properly clamping down soon.

Lauren works for Rebel Media owned by Ezra Levant, I wouldn't doubt it. If the name alone doesn't ring alarms, you can wiki him.

He's a modest guy

THE JEWISH PRESS WILL HAVE THEIR LYING MOUTHS SHUT

That was my story. I genuinely was happy they got doxxed (and I know 8pol wasn't the doxxer) because 8ch then proceeded to spread the (((Mike's Wife))) stuff around. It revealed lying by omission on TRS' part.
I was kind of sad Fash the Nation had to flee in fear of their asses getting doxxed, as they were my #1 politics podcast (both the hosts were DC insiders who had worked on campaigns so they could accurately break down almost anything going on and be funny too). Hope they start it upp again. They said it might not be a permanent hiatus.

kek I remember watching toonami while in prison. got my celly to like "japtoons" thanks to Yu yu hakusho and one vulgar phrase.
Next week my celly is
And another weeabo was born.
We also played D&D. I had memorized nearly everything from the 3.0 DM Manual, Player's Handbook and MM.

Ezra is very openly Jewish and anti-nazi anything. you would have to be stupid or have the thickest and biggest blinders on to not notice the Rebel's content being kosher conservatism.

i like how the twatter is deleting tweets supporting him and puts libshits first in the reply order

really makes you think

Literally making awesome content and an awesome logo for us in an attempt to stump the Trump that failed.

Legend.

Hmmm

>>>/cuckchan/

I've been interested in this moon before I even found Holla Forums.

I was thinking of them again this thread, since Paul Nehlen came up and he was one of their last guests which was a huge get. Doxing threats were inevitable for them with their trajectory. F.

Look, I gotta know, are you gay or something? Or like some mexican kid who went to juvi?

he's right you know

The fuck is that supposed to be? It looks like it was drawn by someone who's insecure and tried putting far too much effort into something that's apparently supposed to be I guess a "meme"? I don't fucking know, but the fact they bothered positioning the legs, trying way, WAY too fucking hard with the pose trying to emulate MS-Paint tier shit they see online that they constantly paste everywhere.

It's like after kikebook got a hold of the shieeet nigger comic template, to the point where they just tried way too fucking hard like a bunch of insecure non-whites tried to use those shitty templates as a means to further their career.

I bet you five bucks they're trying to track and dox anyone who posts that little cuck bird.

He better not get fucking killed.

He'll be fine, he has the backing of most of the military. Fuck with military and the entire country awakens at a faster rate.

What book? PDF?

Probably Egyptian Hieroglyphic dictionary, I think they have one for European Runes and they classify them by the region for the Runes which is cool, slavic, finno-ugric, germanic, hungarian, etc.

Though I'd like to know what specific dictionary that guy has, it's a strange coincidence that kek is literally dubs getting checked. I feel we should start looking in ancient European runes from all ethnic groups to see if we find more memes, I mean we did find gondolas last time.

Plus Remember, Egyptians were ethnic Europeans before they were wiped out by multiculturalism, they were red-heads, which ties into the origins of Irish folk claiming they came from the Iberian peninsula after traveling from what they called an arid/dry world.

It's Ukraine's colors.

Not gay, tyvm. That celly was, and grab your sides because they're about to go into orbit, a Jew. As far as my parentage goes….My pop-pop showed me just a few years ago a contract belonging to the first of our family to come here, which has william Penn's brother's signature, and dated 1698, and my mom's family came over pre-French Revolution So…..American?
As far as why I was in jail. I was a very stupid young man who has since learned to do better. Been 12 years since my release and the only interactions I have had with LE is the Cop who part timed at the local tobacco store, only place to buy pipe tobacco in town, and now I deal with the LAPD on a regular basis thanks to my work.

what's happening is the CIA has pretty much declared war on trump

that's where the "leaks "are coming from the send the spying info to the news outlets and they report on it.

AMAZING burn the kike media to the ground.

Struggle on. Endure and survive. Keep walking forward. I know many are eager to throw their lives away and this is partly noble but to bear the terrible pain and continue living to ensure our future is nobler still.

Got the one where the german soldiers shave one half of a rabbi's face?

I remember that card that says they can sniper him at any time.
I don't want a single point of weakness, we must begin preparations for the bumpy ride this will establish.

THIS IS THE WILL OF KEK
SHADILAY BROTHERS

We need an archive on ancient languages.
I've been starting to look into celtic languages. I think norse, hebrew and egyptian should be Holla Forums material. It may help us understand and create programming languages too.

We need to know the cias prerogative.
I don't think we can trust them. They seem to be undermining their own country at this stage. But they may know something we don't.

Fuck off my screen, boy

You have to be signed up for DJT campaign texts to receive them. I can't remember if you're requited to donate or not to receive them, but they're breddy gud.

nice dubloons
i noticed the ass zits too

There is no such thing as a free lunch; indeed, one might claim with more than a little truth that there is no such thing as something free, period. Even the very act of breathing requires payment in the form of effort, which requires energy, which comes from food which in turn must be bought, stolen or foraged for.

How, then, can one claim to have 'free speach'? Is not the cost of ones stated opinion, or cherished ideal, the reaction said speech creates?

Action and reaction, cause and effect - and while we may be of the opinion that we all, each and every one, would benefit from the 'right' to publicly make a spectacle of ourselves - that opinion comes with a cost.

That cost being how willing you are to use deadly force to protect yourself and others. The cost of all rights is ultimately force, in some form or other, and when to rights conflict, to the victor goes the spoils and to the loser goes the duty of compliance.

Try as we might to strive towards peace and amicable co-existence - the one who disarms is usually the first victm.

Thus, the cost of 'free speach' is life, one´s own, or the aggressors.

What do you think he fucking meant?

I cooked this up a while ago fam
enjoy

You can have a free speech.

Just don't screech autistically when you're pointed out as the jester you are.
You're breathing isn't free. Then again, you can stop at any time to your own detriment.

Freedom is not free

Everyone except shitlibs understands this, you autistic cretin.

I agree with that ideal but such attitude was valid before political correctness and mass immigration. Now it becomes a bit fatalistic when dealing with the left and will backfire against the right since those things are never in a status quo. The left always advance to take those things away. Be proactive that my hole point, even to the point of death.

Post starts with

Obvious retard is retard

(checked)
I agree man, but we're going to have to trudge through so much fucking feces to actually find sources and the like.

Language in itself is interesting, and I'm glad to be apart of a race that seemingly was able to be the proud owner of so many unique and beautiful languages that sadly for the case of Spanish/Portugese, German, and Swedish are co-opted and turned into the language of shit-skinned retards/kikes alike trying to think if they 'speak' a certain language that they become 'white'. I would have listed English as well, but I think it's obvious in dealing with non-whites and the English language as a whole.

The thing about hebrew, you know other than it being a kike's language/secret code garbage, is that I think it's tied to other languages like Aramaic, which I believe is tied to another language that uses glyphs similar to Egyptian yet surprisingly older than that and older than the inception of Judaism and kikes. Said kikes merely adopted the language from whomever was there first.

I bet you that there's no proper translation of kike holy books as there are no proper english translations of their brethren's mudslime holy books due to them not wanting us to know the truth behind their little 'religions' and partnership they have behind closed doors.

It's a shame that the Christian bible has been censored by kikes as well as co-opted by them, strange considering the fact Christianity was formed in Armenia long before Judaism was even a thing, and not much is known about the true origins of Christianity before the kikes came in and took it over on top of trying to basically spin it into something it's not.

All in all language is strange, and I have a good feeling that the most mysterious of European languages being that of Finnish, more specifically Hungarian have a far stranger, deeper if not completely out of this world in terms of origins when only 33% of Hungarian is known, and is shared with Finnish, but the rest is completely unknown and seemingly either fucking from aliens, or so damned old that Hungarians may as well be the first Europeans that existed stemming from the Urals. Which to me is fitting considering the fact every race evolved own their own and only recently thanks to kikes have been interacting with one another, as if they had insight on where these negroids and mongoloids were, and knew damn well how it'd destroy the one race in their way, our race the Europoid race after they were kicked from it thanks to God and their own stupidity and race-mixing. It's a shame people are too stupid to understand that the notion of Evolution and the Creation myth from the bible not only do not contradict one another, but somehow work together. We are sadly limited by people too fearful of pushing science because of the stigma of being labeled racist (that one scientist comes to mind who got murdered due to his "racist" studies) and just plain fact that gets pushed aside because some retarded shitskin starts to feel the rare and elusive emotional stimuli that we sonce thought they didn't have, turns out they're self-loathing chimps who desperately wish to be 'white' above all else but want to maintain their shitskinned ways because 'muh culture', 'muh cwagguhs no cultcheeze!!!'

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Be louder then.

Our tolerance and apathy caused this.
Don't be apathetic. Teach people why they shouldn't be apathetic.

Be louder.

What is that from?

I disagree. I think we never really tried hard enough to learn it.
I want to learn to read old scripts. It's just part of my meme obsession i guess. Dankest memes are in tomes of languages not in my tongue :^)

Can anyone post that Berkeley teacher who admitted to attacking a person during the riot?

Thank you.

Actually, could I get an archive of that specific dig thread?

They actually stole the logo from us

Have this one, user.

So you're a male prostitute who's also a crypto-kike that works in front of the local tbacco shop to the dismay of the owner of the store who keeps threatening to shoot you if you continue to solicite sex to the vast majority of retarded beaners who actually believe you're a woman and just assume your micro-cock is just a clit cause according to mexicans, that's how clits look like and you know hte fact that trannies in mexico and south America as a whole are viewed as stronger women. Yes, that's not a typo, "Stronger Women", also known as strongest women, I learned this from a documentary I watched like last week on kiketube.

They truly believe that these stronger women are the final stage in terms of getting pussy in Mexico, where they literally, and I mean literally believe fucking one makes you a man's man. That you're the stallion, that you handled the biggest of asses Which I don't even know what the fuck that's supposed to mean, is there a meme or something about Mexicans and asses? I know there's a meme about Mexican woman having big asses, but they're always flat and retarded looking, so they must have a different definition of 'big', let alone what constitutes an 'ass'. But then again I forgot we're talking about stronger women, not your average bean

All in all, the whole LAPD/Mexican culture that apparently is Southern California culture needs to leave, that whole Mexican TV shit is spreading everywhere now, I had a buddy who was on Craigslist looking for a spare TV and some old school Sony broadcasting televisions right?

Somehow he finds an ad for a 'Mexican TV'. There was indeed a TV in the picture, this really old shitty big clunky TV that looked like it was covered in a thin layer of grease and cigarette ash, but as he scrolled through the pictures, he saw what looked like a Mexican woman strapped up in fishnets, heels, and other lingerie. The ad was written in poor English saying they're seeling a TV and a free TV too if you are intwasted in having a sweeng at something new, guaranteed mexicana. So then you have this mexican bitch with her ass bent over and oiled up in front of the TV with the word FREE on a cardboard cut out next to the TV.

The word TV showed up a lot.

There was no actual TV, and my friend was horrified when he realized why this add was even in the electronics section

I was horrified at the fact he said, whoa dude check out that fat ass bro, mexican gurls ROCK!!!
I knew from the get go it was a tranny cause something didn't look right with the whole ad and the shitty English and the usage of TV in inappropriate spots, and obviously why there was no tit or pussy shots, just ass but it was all bloated and fat where you saw a crack, but nothing else

When I think about this, I laugh I really do, but my friend was almost wiling to go down there to buy the TV, cause he needed it for his game room, and he figured, bro if this bitch is selling her TV, it's probably some dumb illegal Mexican bitch with kids who's fucking stupid and realized living outside of California isn't as easy when there's not a bunch of fellow dumb spics waddling about. I still don't understand why this was under the electronic tab, apparently they were indeed selling the TV, but they also used TV as an abbreviation for Tranny, which was even funnier, this guy was married to an actual woman. Who looked more like a man than him, and he also had this bitches ass oiled up and bent over in the add, it's probably still up and I feel like vomiting for remembering this now, but still laughing.

So that's a real sides into orbit, cause your story didn't even make me giggle, I laughed at the celly shit though, that's extremely fucking gay and I think you now it's gay.

(checked)
Nice Shantae, the nose is fucked up though. but it's funny cause well, it's a shantae pepe.

I was thinking about sketching something today to get a warm up, I don't know if I should do a nice shantae, or like virtua fighter stuff. Also is that the full image, cause I don't see any tiddies bro. Also for some reason, brown shantae is the only brown I can excuse, but that shantae color is nice too, reminds me of the beta sprites for 1/2 genie hero before people cucked out.

Well there's a difference between trying, and wanting to bother sitting through kike anti-white/anti-European race rhetoric. On top of other things.
That's really gay, I don't want to hear about how you swallow cum and cum into tomes for a living.

Traditional > Other Artforms > Chicken Shit > Rat Shit > Digital > Pig Shit > Horse Shit > Modern """"""""""Art""""""""""

I just did this one for fun last night

That looks gay. What is it? A little gray chinese alien then became a DBZ? Do you not own a tablet or are you poor?

I have a tablet. It's a crutch and kills any "skill" you might have if you use it too long.

That's a bullshit excuse and I think you know that, skill is something you're born with, and it can only go up from there. Learn that you have an artistic merit, you are not an 'artist' if you truly believe the bullshit you just told me bucko. Stay deviantart tier

Oh and your gay little goober drawing is equal to that of what I've seen little third world mexican kids drawing and posting it all over the net asking for about a hundred bucks for such a thing. I have no problem with anime, but I do have a problem with peopele who don't understand why anime looks the way it does, and that drawing the way you do is the true crutch. Get an anatomy book, watch autopsies and learn about Loomis & friends, but then again I don't think any of that will help you though, your shit kinda looks like that garbage christ chan shit made by that autistic chink kid who actually thought he could capitalize on Holla Forums because he was that desperate for attention and was too poor to afford a tablet

[spoiler]█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████>calling yourself an """"""artist""""""████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████:^)█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
[/spoiler]

Usually leddit/cuckchanners lurk for a while before they post.

Yeah I fucked it up. Kek.

That is talent, fucko. Skill is something you learn and improve upon. Talent is innate. Until you learn the difference, you don't have much ground to stand upon to criticize the other.

Nice repeating numbers.

Pirate's Curse nailed it, tbh. I like that shade the best. The one used in Risky's Revenge is way too dark.

Now that I got the dressing down of fucko the clown out of the way, your drawing is rather flat due to poor shading. Where's your proposed light source at? It looks like he's being lit up with several at once, but the shadows are all fucked.

On a more rudimentary scale, the circle should be more of a sphere, the fingers look like they're fused together rather than a mostly closed fist, and don't get me started on the awkward elbow.

While the other's right about if you wanted to work more on realism, my advice to you would be to study the style you're attempting to emulate more before continuing in this vein. Work on the basic of basics, and build yourself up. After you're competent at it, try another style. Over time, you'll develop a nice little palette you can field in your own work if you ever choose to go pro.

Looks like a struck a nerve, not only that it seems you're from 4cuck if you can't understand how to spoiler properly. Protip: we don't use the old form of spoilers here on infinitechan buddy boy.

On top of that, compared to you and the majority of people I've seen online and offline, It's safe to say that I am indeed an 'Artist' but I don't go around begging for gratification and showing my work to every person I see in hopes someone will pat me on the back when I don't need the gratification of individuals who don't understand what art is even if it bit them on the ass and slapped them up side the head.

You probably are that autistic malyasian underage kid who made that shitty christ-chan comic in hopes you'll further your pathetic career by using the most popular board here of all places to try and regurgitate your failed autistic story and literal deviantart tier chicken scratch you call an art style.

I can literally pick apart your faggot DBZ sketch far worse than what I did just now, but I'm sure if i do that, you might end up having a hissy fit and might end up shoving pizza crust up your ass in a pathetic form of retaliation. I figured you were that kid, cause the fact you're drawing on fucking paper and taking pictures of it, versus using a tablet and not being a retarded shitskin who finds tablets 'difficult' to use, let alone this retarded and outright retarded notion that one loses skill when using one for too long is just not only childish, but makes me wonder if you're suffering from sort of mental deficiency.

Using a tablet doesn't change the skill the individual already had before using a tablet, cause it's still no different than using a pen or pencil on paper, if you know what programs to use, you get the same amount of detail, if not more if you actually know what you're doing and aren't some pleb child who has to make shitty DBZ fan-art and play around with crayons all day thinking you're an artist compared to the likes of Rembrandt and countless other European artists.

Seems to me you're so damned upset that you cannot take simple criticism of what's essentially a child's attempt at copying another person's work, to the point I dare even say there's some tracing that has been done.

Skill and Talent are interchangeable when the person in question again, has such a gift from birth. A gift is a gift, and a gift is something you haven't received and something you will never receive if this is how you act when getting critique from someone who no tonly knows he's a far better artist than this kid (aka YOU cause let's be real, that (1) isn't fooling anyone), and that this emotional barrage of autism isn't going to bode well with the whole bullshit you're trying to push when it's clear this is some 4cuck kid with no talent, no skill.

It doesn't take skill or talent to literally mimic what you think will make you money kid, that's called being a money grubbing kike, or in this case, a money hungry mongoloid that thinks copying DBZ will boost him into stardom.

Different person dimwit. The fact that you think that I'm him shows how little you really know, eh? Lil' help for you since you're attempting to abuse semantics from someone who actually isn't talking out of his ass: Talents are a gift. A skill is earned. Once again, since you clearly do not know the difference, maybe you should think a bit harder before continuing your dressing down, neh?

As far as him being retarded with the tablet, it's a case of needing a different skillset to improve upon there. While he's training on the tablet, he does lose out on drawing with paper and more traditional mediums. That being said, if he wants to be pro, he's going to have to get a hell of a lot better with paper, or get fast with a tablet.

For reference, this is how I know you're a moron. Criminals find forgery a rather valuable enterprise for example, especially those that are capable to mimic signatures as a rather obvious example.

KEK

This is all it was, you jackass. Are we not allowed to waste time however we see fit?
I'm guessing you have some issues at home.

You didn't dress down anyone. You keep using the word 'fucko' making it obvious you're the same kid who made that drawing to the point you're now trying to give yourself fucking pointers to make it seem like you're a little super star.

The fuck is wrong with you kid? Are you that annally aggravated that you have to literally make an ass out of yourself on Holla Forums thinking this is fucking Holla Forums or some other containment board where literally talking to yourself is acceptable, let alone having temper tantrums when you're given valuable critique that anyone with a brain would cherish considering the fact there are little to no artists walking this earth in this current age.

You're even pulling out the thesaurus to try and act educated when it's obvious your IQ is in the double digits. Trying to mention garbage like proposed light sources, shadows all fucked, rudimentary scales, and this gem of advice.

>The circle should be more of a sphere

"Ah yes, the circular object should indeed resemble the object in question that is too round, I do say!" Fucking retard. Outright copying another man's art style and trying to act like your faggot fan-characters are a work of art is one thing, but being so ass blasted ot where you're the only one who can crituque yourself is just embarrassing and let it be known now this is your downfall and you will never grow beyond the moronic clearly underage third world simpleton that you are.

On top of the serious effeminate faggotry that's oozing from your posts that makes me wonder if you're a closeted faggot on top of all this. You're whole patting this autistic clown on the head for being a good little shitskin isn't doing you any favors, on top of you know, pretending to be another person, which is just autistic.

Failed faggot who just now lost his artistic merit due to being anally aggravated after receiving criticism from someone who knows a thing or two about 'art'.

I like the way you think buddy, Pirates curse got that shade down perfectly, I will say the shade they use in 1/2 genie hero is alright, but it doesn't beat the shade they used in pirates curse, on top of the overall art-style a real improvement on what was already there, especially in the tiddy department, her little hawk friend has a nice shade too, and yes, Risky's Revenge is a bit too dark, but the color in the original game is just shit colored. Totally going to draw a shantae or two now while jammin' out to some prog-rock.

I feel you and I could have great discussions on vidya

Oh yeah, also.

TOO LONG
DIDN'T READ

I'm dressing down you, because you're making a fatal assumption: You seem to think me and the other are the same person, when clearly we aren't.

Also, you being unable to differentiate between a circle and sphere is even more laughable.

As I said, you've got a lot of work to do, but don't let fucko get you down. He's more interested in trolling than anything of substance it seems.

Could you answer this question

And may I ask if you're that same user that goes ape-shit on anons he believes to be non-white? Because your posts read similarly

Thank you.

This is some deviantart-tier arguments over art and somone's drawing. If you're gonna compare yours to someone else's, throw up your own and show them yours.
Other than that, keep your liberal arts degree asses from continuing to derail the thread about Trump calling out the lugenpresse.

I'm not that inept. It was just a little doodle. This guy's just got some real issues.

Jokes on you. You don't see the dank memes. :^)

Cry more, faggot. I'm not comparing shit. He showed it, and apparently wanted some criticism. I gave 'em some. In the meantime, this shit isn't really news to me, other than it being a continuation of Trump delivering on his campaign promises. Good for him.

You literally just said "It's gay and shit". That ain't criticism, faggot.

Wtf are you talking about you stupid newfag nigger? Lauren Southern literally is a Jew and is ANTI-WHITE. It's not D&C because Alt Right are not on our side, they are not pro-white, and Holla Forums is not Alt Right. D&C specifically refers to creating division within ONE group. Alt Kike are a separate group from us that is not pro-white.

Not bad, although you still seem to have similar shading issues.

Different user, newfag.

MAINSTREAM MEDIA ACCOUNTABILITY:

Fill out the survey you guys, this is fucking priceless, just read the questions:

action.tru mp2016.com/trump-mms-survey/

Whoever buys into the Alt-Right label is stupid at best. Even so, they have some usage as cannon fodder.

Sorry, you just type like Autismo over there. You're not related, I hope.

I'm not an idiot, I know a samefag when I see one kid, using another device to get past the ID system is one thing, but blatantly denying it when neither of you are posting within the proper time frames if you two 'were' different individuals just raises an eyebrow.

I've been browsing the internet since fucking the late 90s, on top of being an oldfag, I know a samefag when I see once, and the way you carry yourself in posts on top the over-all diction and inability to handle blunt critique proves my point, even another Holla Forumsak pointed your autism out and told you to lurk more, though I think you should just head on back to 4cuck.

Skill and Talent are inherited, nothing more, nothing less. One can 'learn' but that skill/talent may as well already been there, just takes another individual to help you see it through. You see, that's how things work for the European race, such things are carried down, plenty of things are carried down through our DNA, as many outside factors leave an imprint upon it, as it does our very fiber of our being.

It's one of the reasons why Artists usually give birth to little artists, not because they see their dad drawing all day and go I want to be like him, it's because it's in his blood, it's all due to intellect and one's IQ not being fucking 50. On top of a number of outside factors that include one's ethnicity, culture, region and what they're exposed to and over all one's self-awareness.

Self-awareness is the key factor in what makes someone an artist or not. The fact you do not know this shows you're incapable of going beyond such a hurdle because let's face it, you are not self-aware. The beauty of the world and the things around you are lost due to having no self-worth, no true view of the world around you, you don't study the world around you, you just exist and consume which is the opposite of what 'Art' is and what it's supposed to represent on a personal level.

Plus you're a moron if you don't understand the bullshit that is selling fan art for a quick couple of bucks, perhaps English is a bit too rough for you to understand what I meant by such a statement.

Stay mad you talent-less autistic hack born with no skill, no self-awareness but just straight up autism.

Oh now your drawings is a 'dumb little drawing' after you're the one who got defensive and went all 4cuck tier with your autistic reply?

Look kid, I don't care that you made some shitty OC in a DBZ game or whatever, or you felt the need to make him look gayer on paper than he did in game. Your art is shit and has no soul, and you don't have any real artistic merit to begin with, don't get upset cause I called you out on it. This is Holla Forums not Holla Forums where you'll get praised as much as you want cause people are that desperate for OC, also shame on you for being a pitiful samefagging chink.

Not really crying, just woke up a couple hours ago. I mean, I should be crying that my dog of 17 years died of cancer, but I'm just emotionally drained at this point. Normalizing and driving home the lies of the lugenpresse is really making the kikes kvetch their insides out.

Going back and forth between my home board's drawthread and this one is depressing and makes me wonder if there's something more to our lack of OC past photoshopped memes.

Different asshole. This is an example of autismo though:

If you did, then you'd know that you're either being a moron or a troll by this point. I've browsed before you (Think early/mid 90s), and I still consider myself a newfag.

Diversion aside, the reason there's a distinction is that one with talent can never bother to develop it with skill as an example, or one without talent can still be skilled. It is no substitute for both though. You seem to think one REQUIRES both, rather than requiring either/or. Also, stop projecting on me, thanks.

[spolier]That's life user. I've pulled another ten hour shift myself.[/spoiler]

Not a new issue. The artists have partially been chased away(although not all. Glad AWM popped in for awhile. He was cool as fuck, despite the kikes trying to start shit).

At what part did you dress me down kid? You are indeed the same person as the kid who's drawing.

You magically came to the rescue after he was in distress after getting a nice criticism.

Maybe he shouldn't post his garbage on Holla Forums if he doesn't want a straight up blunt opinion on his trash.

And for fuck sakes, what kind of childish shit is this?

I actually get paid for what I draw, so me wasting my time giving shit for free when I have a schedule I have to abide by with my art is just preposterous.

I don't have a liberal arts degree, If you have to go to fucking college to get such a thing, then you're clearly doing something wrong in life, something tells me you don't have anything really to stand by and feel proud about. i have a job, and another I do because it's a jobby (the art), wasting my time in some pozz'd hell hole where they spend more time making you take diversity classes instead of learning a trade is just retarded.

Again, the only people who are derailing are the kid posting his art, the little samefag, and anyone else patting that autist on the back. I was contributing long before I had toe pleasure of seeing his dA sketch.

Not only that, you're talking about derailing the thread, but then you want me to post my art, to further derail the thread? The fuck kind of logic is that?

Alright. I'm pretty convinced this is just shitposting now.

Hah. More tired than I thought, typo'd the first spoiler. What a silly move.

The obvious assumption you're making, which is what's laughable. You also seem to think that I'm mindlessly defending him, when it's clear he's got a lot of work to do to git gud.

Obviously, but it's giving me a giggle currently.

If you niggers are going to derail the thread, at least derail it in answering my question

You mean Yvette Felarca? If you want me to look for archives of Holla Forums though, can dig a spell.

That's not how you spoiler.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, user.

Are you fucking stupid man? Look it up yourself it's all over youtube and there's still a thread about it up in the catalog. Are you new here or something? That dumb beaner bitch isn't going to be arrested due to the people she's in bed with, it was discussed to the point people figured there's not much to do.

(checked)
But we're dealing with an obvious samefagging 4cuck who still can't spoiler right and is trying to play it off as a 'typo'.

You at least have to agree this kid is raising too many flags.

It is one way, user, unless the faq needs to be updated

Train yourself in positive thinking. As cliche as it sounds it works.

And consider trying some religion or mysticism before kys if it comes to that point. It gives a bizarrely big mindboost that is hard to explain.

Not the beaner bitch, the teacher who assaulted the guy, the one who bragged on twitter.

Religion can create schizoid hysteria.

You can drink the water, but don't fucking drown yourself.

I'm looking for the pic of that tweet, specifically.

>Doesn't know that this works here too
Git Gud.

Aaaaah. That moron. Mm. Gimme a bit then.

She's a beaner, Felarca. She's Mexican or a Chink, looks like a beaner to me. She was the one who punched that guy in the gut and got that guy to get stomped out.

Tucker called her stupid ass out on Fox, was funny.

She did that in the past, but he's talking about the current riot.

Well western religions and even asian ones talk on how world can go fallen and tl;dr teach you to create a shelter inside your mind from the evils of the world.

It can go schizoid yes. Drink in moderation and try group meetings with other religious minded people. Many of them look "normie" on the outside but hide their powerlevels.

Well I'm giving this as a thing to do before one kys.

Doesn't matter if it works here, the fact you don't know how to do the proper way we do it here is obvious enough that you, and the kid posting his crap art are one and the same.

The fact that you also bring up BBS/MUDs when I JUST fucking mentioned Bulletin Boards ( I guess you don't know what BBS stands for then you stupid faggot kid) and how I spent more time playing games than I did anything else till windows 95 became a more viable means due to the GUI , even though I still enjoy DOS.

Try harder, but it's clear who and what you are. Bet your monkey ass never even owned A C64, let alone an Amiga. Filtered due to being glaringly underage and this much of a faggot to know know what a Bulletin Board is.

A NEW GOLDEN AGE HAS STARTED

5pm EST

We've been having a lot of these meetings/conferences. I like it. Far better than that stammering retarded nigger cause I can actually sit back and listen eagerly.

I wonder when we're going to get rid of Obubno as the recorded 44th to give President Trump his rightful dubs.

Being employed to Jew the media using memes of Truth on the Emperor's behalf must feel so fucking awesome. Like being handed an angelic sword of power and invincibility armor then wading through a horde of level 1 minions for keks.

This will never get old

GamerGate

W E W
E
W

Mm, I'll wait until he starts putting shit into EOs, or getting the ball rolling before I care further.

Let me see if I got your reasoning straight, shill:

In a sense, it's good you idiots are sinking millions in a place well prepared to deal with your usual tricks. In fact, we even managed to break the conditioning of some of your colleages, so double gain.

CURRENT YEAR +1

why are you posting that weird character art that reeks of deviant art and fur affinity and expecting us to take your opinion seriously?

Lad, it's current year +2 already.

It's called that because of the abduction of Europa by Zeus in Greek Mythology. Zeus being Jupiter.
I don't know why exactly this moon was named Europa but the names originate from the 17th century, so they couldn't have considered what we now know of the moons into the naming.
I don't believe in coincidences though. This must be the work of the nature of memes.

The histrionic autism at the end of this thread was something else. Top kek.

The faggot deleted it!

I'm British but I'd die for the God Emperor.

The Rodney King riots, the Reginald Denny beating and rooftop Koreans did it for me. My parents were long haul truckers at the time and regularly passed through the LA area. After I came to understand how the media orchestrated the whole event and then used it during and afterward to drive revenue, I could never believe the news again.

Ah the nigger king riots, that's a real eye opener. I felt bad for the guy who got pulled out of his truck by that nigger and spic who then gleefully waved at the helicopter.

It's disgusting how such things are allowed to happen, but god forbid an ethnic European man say anything deemed non-pozz'd or you'll have a horde nof niggers and beaners ready to run up on you because they're too weak to operate outside of a group, let alone on individual effort.

I thought he was used to having his ass blasted open and hurting. Apparently this is a new experience for him.

This is from Disney Fantasia (1940)

Watergate.

This fucking anime. The timing of it coming out is too good.

Dude, I had the idea of someone doing a street preacher performance, but instead of the bible using the Talmud: "You, are you a Christian? Your fake Messiah is burning in shit Crossfag, it says so right here." etc

The part that disgusts me is that they heavily imply it's some shadowy pro-Brexit and pro-Trump shilling, when in fact just the opposite is true.

LOW ENERGY

Checked

SHE'S FARTING IN THAT PIC

May as well stop being disgusted by the slimy hypocrisy of our enemies. Let it be the firewood that fuels your hate.

I assume you're an experienced man who saw a lot of women farting, especially since you're able to tell that from a still pic.

(CHECKED)
READY

He's a modest guy

I come from an esoteric family. We tell each other "drink more water" or "stop drinking too much" when it distracts from immediate goals.

The more Holla Forums learns as individuals, the higher the calibre of shitposting.
I thought it would get boring, it just got higher level.

I want to begin the process of turning Holla Forums more functional through bait. I fear if we become productive (((some people))) will not allow it.

We will never be functional people.

Not with that attitude.

woefully underchecked

Speak for yourself, faggot. Plenty of people here are fit, make money, and have a girlfriend/wife and maybe kids.

Build your log home and greenhouse with your own home. It snows on average 250 days out of the year at minimum in the north hills of Alaska, temperatures will never go above 25F., and there is something serene and humbling out of making -25 degree temps and below livable through your own work. Just bring adequate gear, with enough funds to either survive daily with no home on your land, using /k/ or /out/ shelter techniques + fishing (gotta be there for a year to do subsistence fishing) or ensure your job can pay for daily food and you're set. Shitpost from an area so cold no nigger will dare set foot within 50+ miles of your land without being eaten by 5 bears at once.

inb4 the difficulty of just surviving in an area like that is almost impossible, of course it's extreme hardmode but if you do it you'll virtually never have to worry about niggers or probably even jews around you ever again until the Happening