If you "invert look"... kill yourself

You people are even worse than lefties.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit thread with low effort that add nothing of value to this already broken board

when Holla Forums wake up we will build the wall to keep the likes of you out

I fucking hate when games invert it on their own and pretend its not inverted controls. These people need to sit down and make up their fucking mind about what counts as "inverted".

Pull back on the stick = pull up
Push forward = dive

Descent had it first, which got it from flight sims, then other FPS's copied it.

If you invert look I'm sure you're still an ok person and I am not offended by your existence.

Everyone inverts mouse since forward = down used to be 'default' and forward = up used to be 'inverted.'

We can all at least agree that inverting controls for the lightsaber fights in this game was bullshit, right?

For mouse I use regular Y axis, but for controllers I need to invert it, is kind of weird, I guess I have to "pilot" the character.

Yep, I got used to the non-inverted controllers and all of a sudden I have to do the opposite, maybe it was a programming mistake?

Lel, OP must be butthurt as fuck.
8ch.net/log.php?board=v

Top shelf game design right here, i usually drop that kind of shit game in less than a minute.

I swear upfags are the biggest fucking pre-madonnas on the planet. They're the Holla Forums equivalent of campus feminists, there was never one of these threads that weren't marred by them screaming "UP MEANS UP, SHITLORD!"

I wonder why is it such a big deal for some people, as I said earlier, sometimes our brain is wired like that for some reason, I recall having to get used to airplane controls in older games and then could hardly get back, in SWBF2 for example the default controls for starfighters is Y axis inverted even with mouse and even then I instantly adapt.

I invert up/down but don't invert left/right.

That's movement controls, not camera

>decide to finally try wind waker on dolphin

nintendo was a mistake.

In a doggy dog world, posts like yours are a diamond dozen.

Nah, wasn't me. Actually its not too bad in modern games honestly. Goldeneye 64 fucked it up pretty bad though. In that game the aim is inverted by default. You can only change inversion options while in single player mode so that means that when you are playing a multiplayer game everyone playing either has to have normal or inverted, no exceptions. During most 4 player games it seems there was always that one person whining because they weren't used to the setup everyone else was using.

kek fucking normalfags can't into invert

OP has never played air combat games.

It honestly doesn't matter much, I barely notice it after 2-3 mins. Just adapt to the controls better OP.

Inverting controls makes sense for planes
Inverting camera controls makes no sense whatsoever.

It depends entirely on the type of game.

I used to do invert because I was used to flight stick control. The first fps I played that had full mouselook was Outlaws and it had the inverted mouselook by default.