The EU will rise again

The EU will rise again.

Look at these guy's faces? Doesn't they just scream enthusiasm?

Nobody knows Tag and Bink. Respectively, nobody knows what these characters are about.

who?
what?
go blow a producer

Better than the inevitable Boba Fett and Darth Vader cameos.

WHO?

let it all burn

reddit

Tag and Bink movie when?

ummm why are both of them white?#problematic #smh #racisminstarwars

Why does it hate?

The EU is falling apart and I'm really quite scared. They're trying to act like everything is fine but they're completely ignoring how 70%+ of countries like Italy and Greece want to leave the union.

never heard of 'em and not bothered to look, but are they essentially lighthearted Empirebros? That'd be pretty cool tbh I could get excited for that.

>I'm really quite scared
where do you live. goymany?

No, they are dirty rebels whose comedy shtick is that they show up for every major scene in all the movies. For instance, Tag is the guy that piloted the random tie fighter near Alderaan. Tag and Bink were the guys who guarded the shield generator. They also copiloted for Vader, and were the "real people" to shoot them down.

It's basically comic book Rosencrantz and Guildenstern and shows how bottom of the barrel Disney is if they are bringing them out

Some samples

Do they always just appear clothed head to toe, or were they actually black at some point?

At most, one of them was a dark skinned Hispanic or a curry.

Tag and Bink are literally the worst of the worst when it comes to Dark Horse comics. Jesus Christ, Disney can't do anything right.

What about Skippy the Jedi Droid?

From Star Wars Tales, which was "What If" stories, and Jedi Droid was comedy.

holy fucking words buckley