Non-exhaustive list of things that are shit

non-exhaustive list of things that are shit
Post-modernism
Post-impressionism
Post-Structuralism
Post-colonial theory
post-leftism
Posadism

Why are things that start with post shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

lundi.am/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyi2qNskJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whatever, ho. This is the only way to have communism.

ITT: We list the things that OP has read.

I'll start: Nothing.

pathetic tbh.

I'd be inclined to believe you weren't bait or a fucking moron if you didn't include post-impressionism. I can't even fathom. Fucking Cezanne???

*tibs bedora*
Hello, pseud.

Almost anyone who complains about LOL LE POST-ANYTHING IS BAD GAISE hasn't studied the shit they're talking about.

I refuse to believe that someone who made this shitty of a thread has actually read anything from any of the canons that are listed in the OP. You're just complaining about stuff that hurts your intellectually-conservative, Enlightenment-influenced feelings.

in the tradition of western art, post-impressionism is the moment art became shit. look how shitty it is.

The content of that post was clearly claiming that you hadn't read anything relevant, and your position was basically the same as a creationist vs a biologist. Maybe the only reason you'd write was was in that post is because you're inclined to resort to a narrative that OP is illiterate when you can't deal with people disagreeing with you.

2deep4u

This is some Prager U tier analysis.

Asshurt post modernism angry because his pretentious clique is a sham, resorting to spamming insults before storming out.

Go put more talcum powder on your diaper snookums.

You're avoiding talking about Cezanne, why is that? Is it because you're incapable of it? or because he's one of the greatest artists in history and he's kind of a counter-example to saying post-impressionism is shit? (If it's the latter I wouldn't even be upset).

oh wow, his stuff is really ugly.

LOL

Name literally anything relevant to the list you posted that you've read.

you mean that talentless Bosch wannabe?
face it, Impressionism > post-impressionism.

Don't even bother trying to have a rational discussion with this idiot.

bye chaps, I suggest you leave too nihil poster

Modern autists getting asshurt because their tl;dr diatribes haven't convinced a soul.

Try learning how to debate next time before you apply the talcum powder to your sore bottom sweeties

non-exhaustive list of things that are shit
Neo-liberalism
Neo-conservatism
Neo-nazism
Neo-bolshevism
Neo-Marxism
Neo-Paganism
Neo from the Matrix

why are all things that start with neo shit?

I'm with you my fam. Anyone who doesn't appreciate Cezanne or Merleau-Ponty is truly a philistine

maybe you can go create a discord so you can share your 'similar opinions' together away from all the uneducated losers who dare tell you otherwise

wew the salt in here sure is tasty

Why? Isn't rejecting this basically saying that marx was right about everything and we can't build on it?

Proposition: post-anything is idealistic (hint for you real Marxists out there: it means it's not true).

my gott, it's true. Post is like the midas of shit.

what are the exact pantings under examination of which you came to that conclusion

Post-impressionism was one of the most interesting and creative segments of the European avant-garde.

It's just not very aesthetically pleasing to me. Out of those, #3 is okay but the rest are simply ugly. In particular #5 is lacking any understanding of how to use light and shade to draw attention to a particular part of the image. It's just a mess.

ITT

Post-anything is pure ideology.

post-rock
post-metal
post-punk

Also this.
I would like to add that anything with
Neo-
Anarcho-
Post-
prefix sucks balls.

t. A person with shit taste

if you had an attention span longer than 30 seconds you might agree.

postal service
post holdings inc.
post-ironic memes
this post

sad tbh

got no legs.

Dont bully eachother.

don't tell me what to do fam. I'm an anarcho-bullyist

T-shirt man poster is BO. Don't act surprised if you end up banned.

Communism.

An opinion like that coming from a child like you does not sting at all. Have you ever read any postmodern lit?

This desu

Have you ever heard of Van Gogh, OP you numpty?

for such "critical" people, you sure can't handle any kind of criticism. it's like you don't even understand how it's possible people disagree with you. This is why communists need to dismantle intellectual cliques like this for the good of the movement.

but you haven't read it, RIGHT?

Anyone who sweepingly dismisses a large part of art, philosophy and memes generally is not worth listening to. Simple as. You've been given examples. You fail to refute them. You have the burden of proof.

shoo shoo shillary

My turn!

Post-left
Unions
Academics
Universities
Liberals
Working-class life
the bourgeoisie
Would-be leaders
Structuralism
Entrepreneurs

That's the point of Henri Rousseau's paintings: they completely eschew any attempt at visually prioritizing any specific subject or element — which gives it that flat, concentrated and confusing style.

He was ridiculed by critics in his lifetime for having a childlike approach to drawing, when really that was the most interesting facet of his work.

aw yiss

You mean like every artist? :)

There is a difference between being controversial like say Picasso or Duchamp in their time, and being entirely dismissed by the contemporary artistic establishment as not even worthy of consideration like Rousseau was.

critics were right tbh,

How about Van Gogh you muppet?

And they confuse things to the point of unbelievable levels of retardation. Those who are grouped under the name of "post-structuralists" (an invention by lazy American academia due to the requirements of their educational system - European professors will tell you this) are usually aggressive critics of what American academia likes to call "post-modernism" (another label that literally doesn't mean anything outside of architecture and maybe some other limited domains).
Consider Jean Baudrillard, the guy who said America is a Disneyland - and he didn't mean it as a compliment. How is he a postmodernist because he makes a political critique of it? Or Foucault who wrote one of the most aggressive critiques of identity politics and liberalism, who drew inspiration from Nietzsche and Carl Schmitt by analyzing everything as civil war, and who called for militant action - how is he a liberal? Is a critic of fascism a fascist as well? This logic doesn't make any sense.
But instead people prefer to read 19th century thinkers as if the situation hasn't changed since then. It's like they want to be impotent in both ideology and practice.

muh coops

You know what else is shit? Leftcoms

What's your pet theory doing that's so special? Hard mode: outside of academia.

What do you even mean by this? It has so many definitions it's just plain stupid.

I'm not a "post-leftist" but some of the more informational and sound texts of this movement make some good arguments that I suggest you give a place in your body of theory

This is a strange shitpost if it is one.
A half shitpost.

Your post is bait and you wont get any smart responces cause you deserve none for your low effort steaming hot pile of shit you call a post.

"Nothing" would have been an acceptable answer, especially from a nihilist. I'm sick of seeing this "19th century" meme being regurgitated by people too lazy to justify their bullshit.

See, that is true art.

Current French rioters? lundi.am/
Tarnac 9 (accused of "left terrorism" by the French government) themselves belong to this tradition of thinkers, they wrote under the name of Tiqqun and Comité Invisible. Italian Autonomia movement in the 70s is an older but MASSIVE one.
But in a system where most are reduced to passive individualized consumers glued to the spectacle it's hard to find such visible and easily labeled revolts. If you follow what's going on there's a lot of dispersed action that directly references these thinkers.
If anything precisely your 200 years old thinkers have been reduced to being only products in bookshops for hipsters to feel retro and special.

Redpill maymay
Any quote next to a pic of a Greek statue of a naked man
Any argument starting or ending with 'really makes you think.'
Anything chanted
Politicized may-mays, especially Pepe
Idpol
'lol umad' in place of an actual argument
Landlords
Smugposting
Cuckcha
Muh Iphones argument
Muh intl boogeyman

Does that include "you sound triggered" among other derivations?

Posh cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyi2qNskJc

Anti-religion
Philosophy that does nothing to improve people's lives and instead forms an impenetrable academic bubble of smugness
Being proud of being a philistine (example: most alt-right Youtubers)
alt-right Youtubers
"lol you have an phone therefore hypocrite"
Complaining about SJWs
Authoritarianism and fascism
cosine (literally why not just use sin-90)
Accomplishing things via harming others and killing

Be sure to never come back.