James Woods call out Podesta

James Woods connects Popeye's to Pizza Gate and Spirit Cooking publicly on Twitter

What a fucking badass.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/AtRTQ
en.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tq0A18rzVC0
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=18N-PIIxxO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm lost, explain?

archive?

(CHECKED!)

PEDOWOOD CONFIRMED FOR HAPPENING!

Hang. Them. All.

What a shitty fucking op. Try harder.

Whatever. Make another one then and post it then.

Put in or fuck off.

have you been on Holla Forums during the past few months?

So, if this is the case; what are the odds that we get Frodo testifying?

Literally the smartest celebrity. Bless him.

uhh.. james woods is calling podesta out for raping kids and he is a celebrity, publicly acknowledging the pedos in power

archive user

HAPPY KRISTALNACHT!!!

not till nov 9th user, this is just a taste of whats to come

Shit yeah. End these kid fuckers now

archive.fo/AtRTQ

711 DUBS! CHECKED!

Thank the Heavens for James Woods. Every person I know of with that name (two) has been based. And white.

Letters of Marque and Reprisal, user. Jeff Sessions will make them all pay, he will be able to put them away without anyone being able to call it unfair.

Plus, Johnnie Cochran's dead and Gloria Allred's retarded, so the left doesn't really have any other Lawyers who could represent Hillary at the Clinton Trial.

I'm sure the National Lawyer's Guild can still pull someone out of the muck.

en. wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Lawyers_Guild

Not good enough.

Center: Trey "ROWDY" Gowdy.
Right Guard: Chaffetz
Left Guard: Sessions

Give me some others. Basketball was once a white sport.

Who is James Woods? I don't know any celebrity because I'm not a talmudvision-watching normalfaggot

Alan Dershowitz

There's always one pretending to be so high and mighty. I guess you never see movies either, eh Torfag?

MENSA level intellect with fame and Fuck you money.

And pretty decent in a western.

James Woods has been in all manner of television and movies, both live and animated for decades. He has a genius level intellect, white genetics, fame and millions of dollars. He is also pro-Trump and anti-globalist. You best start reading up on him, he's a great supporter of the cause, we need more like him.

Different torfag from europe here, I have literally no idea who that guy is.

Pleb tier to be honest

Some of Pizzagate is kind of a stretch, but the weird shit surrounding Podesta is pretty compelling. His art collection is essentially sadist loli. Wtf?

That is what you end up with when it is easier to find new leads then to confirm, archive, create timelines and thoroughly document it. I hope some bookfag has been following this and are able to get this right with all the details. Some of the far stretches is only due to lack of context, but I have not doubt that by now some miss information is present.
Followed this every day for the first 2½ months, but eventually got lost in all the parallel investigations and had to focus on my schedule again.

He also tweeted about muh 6 gorillion recently. I like the guy, but he's no opinion leader, don't look for political opinions in celebrities; even when they agree with you they tend to be retarded and insular. See Ted Nugent.

Checked and James WOods again calling the problems if only we could get him to name the JEW.

checked also he is swinging dong "You ask any woman – including my wife and Susanne Plushette – and they will tell you that I am hung like a horse."

James Woods is extremely redpilled and almost certainly a chan user in some form.
Im not sure if the "Jews did 911" one is real, although it very well could be.

Here have a vid by a autist dissecting old hollywood movies using new insight into the pizza code and ritual sodomy connotations.
Seriously disturbing shit in The Goonies m.youtube.com/watch?v=tq0A18rzVC0
What actually is going on in Rocky Horror Picture show
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=18N-PIIxxO0

I'm literally eating popeyes right now
don't ruin this for me fam

fag

Can't I have one comfort in this life Holla Forums

I don't get it

Agreed, but people like Woods can be entry level redpillers for normies.

Put that nigger poison down and start lifting weights right now. Your Trumpenfurher needs you in top form.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Sorry for shit OP.

nigger

I'm pretty sure you're on the internet, which means you have easy access to a little site called "imdb". If you see a celebrity (movie, TV, whatever) that you're not familiar with, you can look them up.

Trump eats fast food all the time and he doesn't lift. He should lead by example, yo.

Besides, fried chicken is delicious.

Neither Hitler was athletic and he loved sugar, but you can be sure his people were fucking spartans

those tweets real? kek

Always the first post

Trump isn't a grunt, his mind is the only thing he needs to keep in shape.

The Jews did 9/11 one is fake. Unfortunately Woods is an Israel lover and ultimately completely bluepileld on the Jews. He just hates nonwhites, and thinks Jews are white.

Nigger gas yourself or dehumanize yourself and face bloodshed. The God Emperor has too many fronts in the political war to exercise. You are a grunt and need to be in excellent shape for the future civil war.

(continued from above)
This timeline gents just keeps delivering.

DYELB?

TOPKEK

You know who else is /ourguy/? Doug Jones.
He's nowhere near as overt as James Woods, but he's right wing just like us. As a bonus, he was the man inside the Mac Tonight suit.
Also pic related.

Thats amusing.
www.thedougjonesexperience.com/mactonight.htm

dude you can lift weights and be fit and still eat fried chicken. IIFYM.

Well, color me surprised. Never caught that.

Good job to Woods. This will cause a cascade now. Yeah it will end the current age and current gov but so fucking be it.

This. Fucking. Timeline.

Sit down and watch "Once Upon a Time in America"

Holy shit

I wouldn't be too happy about facing giga-kike Alan Dershowitz, actually. He actually assembled the team that defended OJ. Trust me, there's no shortage of kike attorneys that can weasel him out of it.

I think he voiced Hades in the Disney Hercules.

The memes are real brother.

That's fucking HOT.

Get out.

Oh fuck, we warped that poor bastard with our repeating digits!

Is this what having no brakes feels like??

Kek. Saved.

Looks legit but I will need some proof. Can't find the tweet in question (they one that got Moonman's like)

oh shit

A lot of celebrities around the Mac Tonight ad campaign are /ourguys/.

Nascar legend Bill Elliot who drove the Mac Tonight Number 94 was one of the earliest endorsers of Trump.

Forgot pic like autist i am.

Wait the actual Moonman is a Holla Forumsack?

(checked)
Autism gave you dubs tho

wew lads, this just gets better and better.

Long live the new flesh.

Sometimes it's the little things.

Shark was always my favorite lawyer show

This faggot again… ok bitch boy, if you want to make that a thing, YOU start.

Best timeline.

LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH

It was a get a few days ago. Calm your titties

kill both yourselfs immediately asap

You're denying the get? Why? To seem cool or something?

Whatever m80

Holy fuck he's literally /ourguy/
I fucking love you, James Woods!!!

Wait…how do you know he's a celebrity then?

If you all haven't been paying attention, this is the new form of (weak) shilling.
>Who is ___?

controlled dissent just like shia, all paid for he was on family goy for christs sake.

Podesta is KOM,
as is the Vatican and all of that faggotry.

DUBS FOR THE DUBS GOD

LET'S MEME THIS TRAILER INTO REALITY

Praise Kek.

My instinct is that Trump lifts. I think that's why he actually has glutes, guy is probably squatting 500 at 70 years old. What if Trump is fucking ripped old guy style and we just haven't been able to tell?

You sound butt blasted that a well known celebrity is speaking out for what's right even though he's not supposed to.

Kike.

DEATH TO VIDEODROME, LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH