"But Anglin could be unpredictable...

"But Anglin could be unpredictable. Three classmates described one high school gathering where Anglin repeatedly slammed his head into the sidewalk in front of the house where the party was taking place. Similarly, the walls of Anglin's childhood bedroom were dotted with indentations, owing to a predilection for slamming his head into things when lashing out, according to multiple friends."

columbusalive.com/entertainment/20170208/white-nationalist-from-worthington

Other urls found in this thread:

wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees
archive.fo/7w6rb
archive.is/bkAO7
archive.is/zPtnX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"After high school, biographical details on Anglin grow hazy. He took classes at Columbus State Community College in 2003, and, at age 23, he moved to the Philippines, where he taught English and spent a few years bouncing around Southeast Asia."

Who is this and why should I care?

sage for low effort OP

quality thread m80

Yeah, yeah. Standard Alinsky isolate and apply pressure against bad goyim. Wait, what's that? Where do those dollars lead?

What a disgusting Jewish hit piece.

Hello, Jamal and Tyrone.

Seriously you should leave and wait for a couple months before posting on here again.

Looks like the kikes in Ohio really have a hard on for Andre "Nazi Memes and Asian Teens" Anglin. Somehow I don't think he gives a shit though.

gay

OP IS A FAGGOT

REPORTED

it's funny because since weev looks the same as he does every saturday, you don't expect anglin to be shooped.

Reported back

Donald Trump is an e-celeb (Twitter).

The worst part about all of this is that he was a vegan.

To be fair, I wouldn't eat any meat or dairy that came from Southeast Asia either.

i would only eat young asian teen pussy and asshole in Southeast Asia tbh

At least he's not as bad as Kike Eunuch.

just sayin

nice direct link

Okay, and?

your nose is showing

Caring who this is. Enjoy your eceleb thread though.

Ah, that guy who larps as a nat soc while having jungle fever for underage Filipina gooks.
Sage
namefag e-celebs have no place here no matter how hard they shill.

So a bunch of fags from your early life see a moment for 15 minutes of fame to defame someone who obviously doesn't give a shit. Fail.

Who doesn't have opportunist nerds from their past that the press would readily dig up? All that shows is that Anglin is having a bigger impact than they lead on if they're going into his past.

MANDATORY TWO YEARS LURKING

lol gtfo andrew, you mystery meat flip

It truly isn't relevant to Holla Forums. There is a reason if we are in Holla Forums and not on his kosher website

then why are you bumping a thread about him?

Anglin is a real untermensch.

Indeed.

Tapeworm straight from the tap, eh?

We should be understanding and show him sympathy. Many of us has known this for quite some time.

So in regards to that quote from Goebbels, I had to look up what a leavening agent is. Its a substance used in bread which causes it to be softer, fluffier. Is that the appropriate usage? That it softens the people up, makes them weaker?

wew

I go to cstate and let me tell you somalians are the ugliest people on the face of the earth, no wonder he went crazy he had to wake up every to day to see some of the ugliest nig nogs the world has ever seen and they are EVERYWHERE down here.

what's is the lowest common denominator, for 500, alex?

Oh hey look, just like clockwork ZOG starts going after Anglin harder than ever and magically threads start popping up here calling him a fed jew shill. Its like some kind of star alignment. Pure coincidence.

anglin is about as genuine as that filthy kike weev. it's no surprise they're collaborators.

Sinead pls.

It's commoncuck and his minions making these threads since they still seething about the last thread.

Nah, common filth would never attack a Jew by relating Alan Ginsberg to weev. Jewish degeneracy don't real and if it does its great because it destroys white people in his eyes so nah. This is renegade all day.

Get fucked, the thread is bumplocked now. Holla Forums relevant my dick

He's right you know :)

Anglin is funded by Jews

the thread's bumplocked because it's a shit thread. love him or hate him, anglin is a well known figure.

Unlike TRS i don't really see the problem with anglin, unless it's some butt hurt Ukrainians upset about him siding with putin

I wonder who could be behind this post

wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees
archive.fo/7w6rb

"Any attempt to brand me an anti-Semite is idiotic. I have no problem with any person solely because of their Semitic descent. Take a look at my last name, “Auernheimer”. Think about the likely origins of this name for a second. Even a quick Google reveals its origins. The most famous Auernheimer of history, journalist and author Raoul Auernheimer, had his way bought from the fires of Dachau by his uncle, Theodore Herzl himself. Come on, I have curly hair and brown eyes here. The claim many “journalists” are making that I am some sort of Nazi is preposterous, but I suppose you have to resort to ad hominem when the public overwhelmingly supported me on the basis of the facts of the case."

archive.is/bkAO7

"Recently, someone who is known as the ultimate sleaze persona of “the Internets”, a Jew by the name of Andrew Alan Escher Auernheimer, aka Weev, has been been making the rounds as advocate for White ethnicity. Much of this is simply a fraud: Weev was one of the most notorious “anti-Semite hunters” of the early to middle 2000’s.

He and his gang of Internet stalking an cyber-harassing trash were one of the more effective trolling gangs who collaborated or worked within large media websites for the express purpose to shut down political discussion of Jewish involvement in 9-11 and political power structures in general. Now, some 10 years later, and a short but well deserved prison sentence, Weev has been seeking to “rebrand” himself as a “White Nationalist”."

Weev's okcupid profile

archive.is/zPtnX

"As an ethnic Jew of Bavarian origins that is a reasonably adequate summary of my night moves. "

there's a difference between siding with the Russian side in this conflict and being a Putin propagandist

It's funny to see you try to blame Sinead and the Renegaydes for this comment when Weev himself repeats – straight from his jewish mouth, listen to the video – the same pseudoscientific bullshit Sinead and her fans used to say about nuclear weapons. And 'pseudoscientific' is a generous word.