What games allow me to cuck my enemies?

What games allow me to cuck my enemies?

Kill yourself.

Video games need to step it up

why live?

What are you a fucking faggot?

If she's willing to cheat once, she's willing to cheat again. This is why even if you're on the winning side of NTR, it's still shit.

nigger you have a ridiculously powerful monster that few people in the world have ever even seen, just because some old asshole felt like giving it away
she doesn't mean that, you're fucking 10
she was just trying to keep you from spazzing out about EV training or some autistic shit

>>>/cuckquean/ pls

Leave your seed in as many women as possible and move on to the next town. Like a fucking viking, man.

This guy gets it.

Any good Fire Red/Leaf Green romhacks, preferably ones that don't change up the systems?

seems gay to me tbh fam
i'd rather fuck traps

Fire Red Omega. Best shit ever.

Maybe you,re the fag here

okay maybe i would fuck my enemies woman with you user.

and their men

Seems nice.

Is it multiplayer compatible with unmodded roms?

Crusader Kings 2.

Live out your proper Chivalrous dreams and cuck the hell out of your King's wife, hell fuck his daughters while you're at it.

The downside of this was my entire realm started to get the inbred trait and so I fell to the Saracen hordes.

Nah, kill yourself cuck

NETORI is good NETORARE is bad.
It's the difference between being the bull or the cuck.

No all is gay unless you are cucking your enemies ,that is my exception.

NTR is either great or not so great. I hate shotacons so when a fat older guy NTRed a faggot shota I think that was fucking great.

Those censor bars.

>tfw nobody has made a pokemon doujin where the trainer fucks his opponent's pokemon until the opposing trainer "blacks out" just like in the games

Moemon

touhoumon emeraldX or marry's version

NTR is always shit.
It doesn't matter if it's reverse NTR, either.

Pretty soon in Stardew Valley you'll be able to marry Emily. Therefore you'll be cucking your rival Clint.

you self-insert as the betafuck huh?

NTR is among the lowest tier fetishes

My problem is that it always focuses on some guy getting cucked and a chick being mindbroken, which directly interferes with two of my fetishes; monogamy and passionate romance.

Don't insult the NTR fags.
They get off to it.

You sick fuck.

They have

Do you even realize that laws are stacked against men? Do you realize that leaving your seed in even one woman gives her supreme control over you and your finances? Do you want to give most of your money away to some dumb bitch for the rest of your life?

Why not just fuck other men's women and let them raise your kids in a loving environment?

Because DNA tests are a thing now, you chump.

This.

They usually only check after 18 anyway, or theyre a redditor who goes "DNA doesn't make a dad! Or some stupid shit". Hell places like France don't even let you check, tho that's more cause most French chicks are cheaters now.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal for a man to demand one of those.

I demand proof

Wait, so you can't even demand DNA test if you want to wriggle out of child support after divorce?

No wonder you guys are into NTR - you are cucked by your own country.

Digital Devil Saga

Thats why you gotta cuck em back harder.

Gimme 10 mins and I'll find it on my PC and let you know. I think its got a translation too.

I'm not from there thank God but yea they can't get one cause according to gov its to "protect the peace", but Europe is full prep the bull mode nowadays. Not like it matters for France anyway, most of the women are coal burners anyhow so you'd probably know unless you're black. Then youre SOL.

I am very much anticipating this.

Yuropoor here
I really feel like the EU is going to collapse soon, it's been strained hard for the past 20 years and I don't think it'll hold up any longer. Hopefully the progressive cancer leaves when/if that happens. If not I'll just move to Poland or some shit.

Good goy! Keep spreading your semen, there is no way for you to get caught! Not in the countries with divorce rates higher than 50%!

Okay, what about USA? I tried googling, but most search results are giving answers from female POV - i.e. you can use DNA tests to establish paternity of a given male and then suck him dry, and not in a sexual way, oh no.

Also, in my country males can demand paternity tests during divorce, unless he is a beta king who willingly adopted someone else's kid.

Hopefully. They're just tyrants now, headed by Germany

Britain's new mayor is especially worrisome.

IIRC in murica you can demand paternity testing if she claims yours the dad but if you've been raising him over like 4-5 years as the legal dad you're considered dad even if you find out otherwise and still gotta pay child support and all that shit if you split. So if you ever get cheated on and find out you're the dad don't pull a reddit and raise it, run like a.black father and don't look back.

Wait, does it only applies if you already know that you are not a biological father and still agree to raise the kid, or you still have to pay child support if you got cucked, but didn't knew about that until a divorce?

Kay there's two. Found one where its with half furries called girls, be monster! Google it, ulmf should have a thread still looking for other with full monsters

I know that feel.

IIRC gotta pay even if you didn't know and your names on his birth certificate. Its why if you find out you contest asap cause if he's 16 or something bully for you, big brother don't wanna pay.

Oh wait there's 3. Another is called monster girl rancher.

Burch, stop switching your IPs and please leave.

Woah, hey, I'm not THAT cucked. I don't want to fuck my sister, either.

Mein neger!

Well, that sucks for you guys. In my country, you can contest the paternity and remove your name from birth certificate through the court, unless you knew that the kid isn't yours when you were signing documents. Though you still have to be careful, because it's still a legal minefield and single moms are most vilest creatures who will do everything in their power to get money from you.

What about cousins?

Did that about ten years ago.

Yeah once they know they might lose the gravy train they get evil as fuck.

Ghengis Khan would be proud

Last one is called Hikaru Senki. There's a translation for it too. Full English too I think. Goal is to rape other trainer to defeat before hers rapes you to defeat.

You could do some forced cucking before they added that broken piece of dlc.

I don't see how the EU can last. They set up the EU with a great concept, a league of countries who help one another on hard times and help each other be economically powerful and sustainable.

Then they get a couple members who have unsustainable economies, and instead of trying to reform those economies or fix it, or just remove the problem, they keep bailing these countries out. Now everyone's high as fuck in-debt, and the problem continues because they keep bailing out the countries who don't produce anything of value.

Limp-wristed faggots who refuse to act should never be the leader of anything.

Dohohohoho

You don't get it user, that's the point, social dumping and artificial growth despite growing state debt. Get a shit country in the EU, workers from there go to work in western countries, keep the salaries low, produce shit, that is then sold to their home country because those poorfags aren't so poor anymore, until their growth stabilize, they have better salaries and bought most of the shit they did not have before. Now you rinse and repeat the process. States go into more debt but companies continue to make money and all is well in Bruxelles. Great concept until critical mass is reached.

in English/TL;DR please, for the retarded like me

That's why I'm hoping it collapses, I live in a small country here so it would be as bad for us when shit hits the fan as it would be for the UK or Germany.

TL;DR the longterm plan of the EU is to create a one world order of retarded racially mixed nigs, with the jews ruling from on high like kings.

It is incredibly plausible.

That's like saying "somewhat likely" or "definitely maybe"

Yes, it sure is.

Nice Freudian slip, faggot.