Trump to speak at Boeing

Trump speech incoming

Fox10: **
**youtube.com/watch?v=L8ZDEpvbz1g

It's that summer rally feeling, all over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/474134260149157888?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1383812.html#q1383812
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fixed link: youtube.com/watch?v=L8ZDEpvbz1g

Trump must be running late, they're playing promo videos now.

triggered

A wizard is never late.

Trump is supposed to speak at 1:00pm Eastern. So about 15 minutes.

Minister Koenders rechtsboven

KANKER

Like his now-planet-famous press conference? Fake news, fake Russia, fake reporters, Hillary, I won, fake news, the media is mean, fake news, Hillary, Hillary, unfair, fake news, I'm the least racist person alive, fake news, do you know what uranium is, nuclear holocaust is the worst kind, Hillary, Hillary, mean reporters, we're a fine-tuned machine, no Presidency has done what we've done, fake news.

"YOU KNOW WHAT URANIUM IS, RIGHT? IT'S A THING CALLED NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND OTHER THINGS. LIKE LOTS OF THINGS ARE DONE WITH URANIUM, INCLUDING SOME BAD THINGS."

What the actual fuck?

Scary fact here is this language fine-tuned machine works with his inbreds (aka fan base). It's a stark contrast to Obama who spoke much more intelligently. Fox News conservative outlets drove this idea of finding the opposite of Obama. And look at Trump, can't find a better example of the opposite all the way down to his orangutan skin tone.
In journalism there's a principle that all words used should be at roughly a 6th grade reading level on news articles. This helps it reach the broadest audience. Trump does this, we can debate why such as not having that intelligence to do so on his own, but the result is the same - he speaks to their level. Drumpfkin say "he speaks to me" "he speaks so I can understand". There's more to those statements then just his lack of intelligence. Number of immaturate and retarded rednecks in Murica is fucking frightening.

SEE YOU IN COURT
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/474134260149157888?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Checked, you wonderful fucking faggot

What is speaking extemporaneously? Obama was a packaged product so pole smokers like you would consider him an 'intellectual' while you sipped lattes after an evening at the bathhouse.

Trump please stop going out in public it's dangerous

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF OKIE DOKE

Trump speaks down to earth so everybody can understand him, not some SWPL in front of a laptop at starbucks

Cheked

You do know that Trumps IQ is 167? So, he's in the top 0.05% of the entire planets most intelligent people.

The reason you are so histrionic is because your worldview is unexpectedly being dismantled piece by piece. That is because your worldview is completely wrong.

Don't respond it's just Crew following their new move which is basically >Muh Uranium do you know what that is.

obligatory

Starting now.

so what's this about,again?

Boeing in unveiling their new 787. I think Trump is going to use this as the backdrop for an American Jobs speech.

Boeing unveiling a new plane, Trump is going to use this to talk about Bring jobs back, and made in america and probably a joke about the F35 or Airforce 1

proper WH stream

youtube.com/watch?v=FxhEv5U8Nnk

Who cares if it's an amazing plane? Flying sucks, TSA sucks. Where's my super trains?

Boeing makes the greatest planes. I know planes folks, no one knows planes better than me. In fact if I wasn't doing this, maybe I could have been a Boeing engineer? You'd be lucky to have me. No, I'm only kidding you're the best, but I probably would have been just as good. You see how much I won the election right? They said I couldn't get 240. Can you believe it? They said I couldn't beat 240 let alone 270 and I get 306. I know how to win. Boeing knows how to win. We are all going to win.

Boeing built this great big beautiful plane. I know planes and I like beautiful planes. Boeing would not have built this plane if I didn't win. Because they know with Trump we win. And with Hillary, they wouldn't have built the plane. Fake news will tell you she would have built the plane. Can you imagine Hilary building a plane? Does anyone here think Hillary can build a plane? No… I don't think so.

I'm just kidding around. Trump is the greatest.

It's kind of like somebody else sitting on the king's throne

Agreed. Unveiling a new way to cram people into a flying can, bullshit. Amtrak let's you see the country from a private room. I want rail.

We black church now.

Disgusting heresy.

What is this a flag of?

State flag of South Carolina.

South Carolina

WE WUZ BUILDING PLANES N SHEEEIT

moonman fashwave flag :^)

Wow Boeing are super christfags jesus christ.
They're so fervent it's like they're unconfident in their engineering or something.

Why is there a muslim moon on it?

Animemusic.midi

I was wondering that, too.

Muslims don't own the moon user, and for a race obsessed with it, they haven't even been able to travel to it. The moon is American now.

Moonman edit this right now

Christ Move the door faster this jrpg music is terrible

I'm surprised they didn't play onestop.mid

The plane looks okay.

tapper's losing it
i think this AP thing pushed him over the edge
twitter.com/jaketapper

Make sure its aesthetic.

onestop.mid creeped me out as a kid.

Absolutely terrible music. It's low energy as fuck.

Hail to the chief for this guy????

Oh here we go.

He really is making anime real.

Is this what passes for bants in kikeland? This is cringeworthy even for the virtue signalling left.

Jesus no wonder we're destroying them.

Add a noose on the tree too.

Kek

Pure pottery.

When will this faget get off the stage

soon

when max faget comes back

now, but with a horrendous mic feedback

Fucking finally.

Reeeeeeeeeee

USA

USA USA USA

[USA chanting in the background]

COMFY

Who /comfy/ now?

MADE IN THE USA BABY

Sorry to bother you, but why can't you post a proper link? Yes, I'm new here.

Can't watch this because reasons. Why is everyone freaking out about his press conferences? I mean other than the general "Reee le ebil Drumpf" stuff that is the norm. I happened to see similar threads on a few other sites no, that doesn't mean Reddit to be clear that all have threads like "Worst moments in US history: Trump Press Conference" and the like.

BTFO! HE'LL NEVER RECOVER

youtube.com/watch?v=FxhEv5U8Nnk

traffic masking.

Very /comfy/ right now

See

America First!

Simple, they aren't winning = worse moment of my entire life of winning participation awards!

WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT FOR EVERY LAST AMERICAN JOB

He excoriated the press for over an hour, and he did it with humor.

I wish the White House stream showed how many people were watching

Is this from his real account?

DREAMLINER - GREAT NAME!

AMERICAN STEEL

WE DREAM OF THINGS AND THEN WE BUILD THEM!

Ah, okay. Sorry to ask for spoonfeeding but what is this spastic post about? Is it related to what's going on now?

ok, i get it for some news sites.
but for youtube?

W A L L
A
L
L

Xe misses King Nigger.

BUYING MORE SUPERHORNETS, F-35 BTFO

its a habit, it fucks with analytics in general

F-18 Super Hornet Confirmed

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

STRENGTH THROUGH UNITY

That guy is just a sad, empty husk, ranting and raving, tilting at windmills. He's bitter that Hillary will never be President, and he will be a bitter fool to the end of his days.

UNITY THROUGH TRUMP

J O B S
O
B
S

Lol, watch Trump switch the order for Air Force 1 to 787-10's.

Sounds a lot like the natsoc "strenght through joy" program.

si vis pacem para bellum. so powerful no one will challenge us. no on.

what can look so beautiful at thirty? an airplane

I will not disappoint you.

MASSIVELY REDUCE JOB CRUSHING REGULATIONS

STRONG BORDER

Those four magnificent words:
MADE IN THE USA

beautiful machines like airplanes.

waifu bots confirmed!

National Republican American Workers Party

I think that was the best press conference I've ever seen. If he's going to do better, he'll have to go full Emperor the day the wall construction is finished.

LOOK AT HIM

LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH

FROM NOW ON, IT'S GOING TO BE AMERICA FIRST!

Trump Is America.
And America Is Trump.

HRC BTFO. Trump cares more for workers.

That guy is a total faggot. I mean that in the strictest sense, too - a complete bitch-ass hoe.

FORGOTTEN COMMUNITIES

Short and sweet speech.

GOD BLESS BOEING

working together as a unit there is nothing we cannot.

those communities are forgotten no longer. the election took care of that.

Honest question, Holla Forums. Do you remember Obama having this many televised rallies or announcements? Hearing about him all the time in the news, what he's doing for the country, etc?
Even if, hypothetically, we say all the news pieces made unbiased reports about Trump, the amount he has would outweight the fucking 2 every month Obama got.
It's incredible.

strong, proud, totally free.

Amen, brother!

Delivering jobs where obongo failed.
No playing with the unemployment rate versus labor force participation.
Fuck china fuck cheap foreign labor, lets do this.

Whats this music playing I, a non-American, hear often?

You heard very little from Obama, but what you did hear often is how the press would gush about him and Michelle.

Hail to the Chief.

That's the sound of Freedom.

I love how he just with no hesitation walks straight into the crowd to shake their hands. His poor security having heart attacks I'm sure.

That nigger was incapable of properly being able to read the teleprompters they put in front of him and utterly useless without a teleprompter but I'm supposed to buy that he was a good speaker? Why? because its a nigger and therefore I'm supposed to ignore reality? No most people see through these empty compliments showered on that fucking nigger whom was hated hence the election results.

We finally have a strong President
TRUMP!

Stars and Stripes Forever
-John Philip Sousa

I wonder who else did that
literally drümpf xD

Its pretty authoritharian tbh and it has only begun.

Was just about to post the correction. Thanks.

for

PEOPLE THOUGHT DEUS IMPERATOR WAS JUST A MEME

Ivanka is such a cutie.

Nice try shareblue. How many times are you going to post this? I've seen this in 2 different threads now. Have your .02 shekels and get fucked.

IMPERIVM AMERICANVM

is iron ann memeing at us?

Yes.

Because Trump actually tells us what he's doing for us. Obama claimed he'd have "the most transparent administration in US history" or some bullshit like that, but we all know that wasn't true. Trump is actually pretty transparent about what he's doing, so there is more to report on.

Obongo was the forever campaigner, the main thing was when obongo had speeches it was to stroke himself off. It wasn't about the American People at all. It was always, always about him.

You are a community-less faggot. Remedy it or off yourself.

?

Iron Ann has a huge crush on Holla Forums. It's pretty cute tbqh.

B I G
I
G

Since when ? Proof ?

pic related is one instance of many. She said it during one of the debates when the candidates wouldn't stop talking about Israel.

twitter.com/anncoulter/status/644346473304453120?lang=en

She talks about jews not about us.

i'll take it!

PRAISE KEK FOR THESE DIGITS!

A FULL ON LITTER

What girl wouldn't Name the Jew in an effort to woo Holla Forums?

Dude nobody here seriously thinks you checking those sweet dubs is magical. It's fucking dubs, cool your autism.

Please do not blaspheme the frog god.

Chill out fam.
Praise Kek!

LEFTYPOL SO MAD THEY BUMPLOCKED/ANCHORED THREAD THEY WERE GETTING BTFO IN

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1383812.html#q1383812

Checked and praise Kek!
checked!
For your digits, I will help you:
>>>Holla Forums1383812

Checked.

x-35 that shit