Battlefront 2 confirmed by EA

gematsu.com/2016/05/new-star-wars-battlefront-coming-2017

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/n3XDr
swbstats.com/
archive.is/A2cKX
pastebin.com/EDyzfWat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films_in_Canada_and_the_United_States
yahoo.com/movies/princess-leias-force-awakens-backstory-205818610.html
usatoday.com/story/life/books/2016/02/04/star-wars-bloodline-exclusive-excerpt-cover-reveal/79692922/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh boy, please be at E3 with this shit. I need a good laugh.

Not even milking the old battlefront with dlcs like they did for battlefield. Is this a sign that they realise that it's a failure?

inb4 they do the same shit and havent learnt shit

EA is full of shit.

So there is Battlefront and Battlefront, and now there will be Battlefront 2 and Battlefront 2?
The fuck are they thinking?

This alone fills with me uncontrollable rage with the power of a billion quasars

I'm taking over this thread.

You ever think that there's investors with infinite money asking them to do insane shit and then laughing behind closed doors at them for doing stupid shit they tell them.

The only thing that could make the news worse is if EA learned nothing about why Battlefront 2015 sucked, most of the content is locked behind a season pass, and the game will be based on Ep 7

But EA has to publish at least one good or decent Star Wars game, right?

FTFY :^)

So they're just going to keep shoveling these out annually to cash in on the movies? Remember when they showed off the trailer for how much work they were putting into the thing by going to the sets and sound design places and people were left thinking the game was never gonna come out? I think this has to do with more publisher suits than developers. I'm so glad I didn't buy this game and I won't be buying the next one that'll be obsolete in 3 months.

Its sad the game is shit, because its beautiful as fuck.

thank you, Princess Eueueueeegh

If you have enough monkeys typing on typewriters, youll eventually get the entire works of shakespear. Just apply that to star wars games.

It's to trick the investors.

DICE is a tragic company and their continued existence just makes me sad. The dudes who work on frostbite are absolute wizards, that shit should not look and sound that good on hardware like a PS4 but they pull it off somehow, and I get the feeling that the entirety of DICE really didn't want to work on Battlefront 3 the way it was otherwise they might have bothered to make more maps or a singleplayer. I hope the talent there leaves and creates a studio not owned by EA or Activision because it's going to waste right now.

archive.is/n3XDr

I don't think anyone fully understands the gravity of this situation.

There will be a new Star Wars game from EA EVERY YEAR for the next 4 years.

Hope you goys enjoy

After Star Wars VII: The Negro Awakens and the kikes over at Disney throwing all of the EU down the toilet I don't care.

Star Wars is dead, Disney and EA are merely raping the unresponsive corpse.

That's the case for most IPs though.

EA still hasn't revealed ay sales numbers for the first one, right?
So it's safe to assume they didn't reach their 13 million sold units and will scare away even those few poor souls that did buy the first battleshit with this announcment.

You can at least see how many people are playing it and laugh yoiur ass off

swbstats.com/

I honestly can't imagine anything other than this, at this point.

archive.is/A2cKX

Look at the numbers and how skewed and insane it is, full of bullshit to say to the investors "everything's alright!"

You know, they put so much effort trying to sell thse games based off lies and decitet, but if they just made a game people wanted, they would atually make money. How is it so hard to just make good games people will buy?

Not to mention that it now has a literal marxist working on Battlefield 1 and God knows who else.

Battlefront 2 is most likely going to be even more and innovative than the first one, which is why it will only have 3 maps, 2 game modes and 2 guns this time.

I'm surprised it did well enough to warrant a sequel.

Because we went from a good hobbyist industry to full-blown Hollywood bullshit with kikes in suits calling all the shots.

We had AssCreed gone from the annual shit and its losing relevance, Battlefield graphics demo and CoD needs to die next, but still too many fucking normalfags who'd rather play the same shit they can expect than be surprised with new titles, man I miss experimentation of the 90s.

for EA thats a financial win. the stores that stock the games have to buy the games before they sell them and they will very likely buy battlefront 2 *just in case* it becomes popular

I think I will archive this.

Featuring iconic Star Wars® locations such as the Jakku Village™ and Maz's Palace™, as well as the Starkiller Bridge™ where Han Solo™ meets his heroic end.

Experience authentic Star Wars®: The Force Awakens™ weaponry such as Finn's Blaster™ and the fearsome brand new F-11 Stormtrooper Blaster Rifle™.

Preorder now to get the exclusive character TR8ER

Pre-order now and get exclusive early access to the TR8T0R Stormtrooper hero power up!

fug

Replace and practically erase the existence of the former games. Now when you talk about "Battlefront" the average person will think about the most recent one, instead of the "old and dated" originals. That's the reason why anyone ever makes any reboot/remake/etc.

Holy fuck that's bad

Bioware is, thankfully, too busy trying to reanimate the corpse of Mass Effect before they get the axe by EA.

It almost seems like an intentional effort to erase the past.

It's hard enough finding Battlefront II modding sites as it is when half the results are games journalists shilling EA's game. I can't imagine what it'll be like trying to search for stuff about BF2 next year.

I remember all smug Disney drones a few years ago saying "they aren't taking your old games away, you'll still have those :^)" Yeah right, buried on page 50 of the Google search.

even selling battlefront for 30usd with premium at another 20usd wasnt enough,

sheeeit.

bump

This goy THIS FUCKING GOY
you just make me happy for weeks user

Except this is exactly what EA wants, the game is dying just in time for the new one to come out so the normalfags shell out another 60€ for it.

Imagine if it had any depth and people kept playing it when the new one released, how many shekels wouldn't they lose on that?

Normalfags will buy what the media and herd mentality tells them to buy.

cute girls with glasses are my fetish too

I think i have enough faith in normalfags to not buy this. i know theyre gonna buy this ;_;

Trying to obfuscate the past in order to create a new standard.

Isnt the game unfinished?

I think I'll give it a yarr.

OP stop chocking on cocks for 2 seconds next time and do things properly.

well they did push mantle with bf4 and it worked flawlessly….. until they kept patching random stuff and broke the game.

frostbyte is the only good thing to come out of DiCE in a long while. too bad the rest of the dev team isn't that good.

So when are we going to see decent singleplayer Star Wars games again? The prospect of a sequel to Republic Commando, a new Dark Forces style game or something like Episode I: Racer was the only reason I thought bringing Star Wars back wasn't total shit.

Disney owns Star Wars now. We're not going to see any more good games.

I want another shadows of the empire (that one for the n64, dont rember if thats the name of it). Although i guess SOTE is just another dark forces game.

I have some bad news for you.

Never, obviously.

Thank god I mentally block the new shit to keep the good old shit intact. Next you're gonna tell me he's not gonna be voiced by Johnny Bravo, like they'd ever do something like that, casting some fuck that doesn't even look like him for a movie, you're such a kidder user.
please tell me that's fake

>>>/oven/

No

That'd be nice too. Or another Galactic Battlegrounds or a new TIE fighter game or… but yeah, I liked Shadows of the Empire a lot too.

They did shut down Lucasarts and cancelled the slightly okay looking action game they were developing but that doesn't mean they couldn't let a capable dev studio make a decent game with the license.

What have they done to Kyle?

I can't think of a single Disney-owned IP with a decent game

It still hurts. It hurts bad.

When will things get better Holla Forums? Are they only going to keep getting worse?

WHERE'S YOUR PROMISE YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

Oh, you poor, ignorant fool. Disney has given the rights to EA, and EA is nowadays physically incapable of making a good game.

Seriously, what was the last decent game they made?

Umm umm
Fuck
I think it was C&C 3 and Black

You can't ruin the original and best. No matter how much they try. Just like how the real Battlefront 2 is always going to be better then whatever DLC ridden slick looking trash they make and call battlefront 2.

YES.

WELCOME TO THE KALI-YUGA

If the "leaks" posted on Holla Forums turn out to be true Episode VIII is going to be a masterpiece of kikery as of yet unseen by humanity.

Is this a bad joke? Why?
What the fuck? What did I just watch?

The worst part of all that is that they'll shit on Thrawn.

Also, as for the why, because muh strong womyn you racist shitlord.

God, the fucking leaks…

pastebin.com/EDyzfWat

Here for the people who havent read them. If Disney have showed us something, is that their capacity for screwing our infancy is limitless

With Disney it's for the best I think. Children and nu-males can't handle morally grey anyway.

Rebellion is good boy, they dindu nuffin.

What boggles my mind is that Disney had the perfect sequel trilogy already written for them, supplemented with 20+ years of EU content to draw from.

Instead they put a filthy Jew in charge (no surprise there) and the kike does a poor rehash of Episode IV without any of the charm and magic, while everyone is calling him an outstanding visionary because he decided to have the main cast be a fish eyed cunt, a monkey and a spic Jew.

Then again, as you say, it's better they didn't fuck with the Thrawn trilogy in TFA. Too bad they will anally ravage it in Rogue One.

They get tired of things too, it just takes forever. See CoD.

You mean the Imperial officer in Rogue one isn't Tarkin but a rip off of Thrawn?

Fuck this shit, I don't care about SW anymore.

Yup. I hope you enjoy watching your childhood get raped in the ass, without lube, by a fat Jew.

The old dude can't be Tarkin. Tarkin is a Moff, they wear the grey uniforms. He's an Imperial admiral.

This. Try Googling "Star Wars Battlefront" now.

Didn't Tarkin oversee the construction of the first Death Star? That's why I thought it was him.

You are making the mistake of assuming that the movie will stay true to established lore

I'll admit, I expected much worse.

Tarkin never wore white.

Good point, but by then he was already a Moff, the Death Star was his pet project. Unless Disney fucked with the timeline some more I fail to see why he'd wear an admiral's uniform.

They'll stay true to the movies if nothing else. Tarkin was already a Moff by Episode IV, and this wasn't a recent jump in rank.

How much worse could it get?

Are they gonna make that transsexual gook the MC?

Sure, but who says they won't just invent another set of new uniforms for Moffs?

Also what about the Bothan spies? Isn't that race erasure?

The dialogue was cringy as hell too.

"I rebel"

They used to be a solid developer up until 2007/8

All went down hill as they learned how to exploit the current audience and get small kids addicted to gambling.

wow what a surprise

This sounds like a huge rip-off of Avatar

Stormtrooper never wore chrome armor either.

The bothans stole the plans to the second Death Star. Kyle Katarn stole the plans to the first.

Considering a latrine cleaning nigger knew about the super secret weakness of the Starkiller I guess the kike doesn't much care about the space goyim.

When you put it that way it sounds really fucking evil.

God help us when these autistic retards grow old enough to vote.

Stormtroopers weren't women so they had no need to whore for attention.

Who?

IT STILL HURTS user

It was some tinfoil floating around Holla Forums for a while that the next movie was gonna feature some ugly transsexual gook as the protagonist to pander to the Chinese market.

Oh yeah, I mixed them.

Not sure who you're talking about but it was confirmed that pic related is going to play a big role in the next film. I don't think she's a tranny though?

just end me already

Acoording to the leaks posted by , she's going to be love interest to niggaboy for some true race mixing.

They'll never stop until we kill them and everyone they hold dear.

Might as well be.

GOD DAMN IT MODS I WAS BUSY FAPPING AAAAAA

When JJ promised to cast an asian in the next film I had something like pic related in mind but I guess it's good that they didn't use a good looking or a cute one if is correct.

What happen if SJ culture crash and burns before the next movie?

It's like the kike is deliberately going out of his way to piss off the Chinese market. I mean, her (?) being hideous is already insult enough, but to pair her up with the pet monkey isn't gonna make them any friends in China.

This is worse than everything I could've imagine.

I know you probably know this, but for anyone that hasn't realized this is exactly what they want. Every corrupt shithole does this kind of thing so that new generations don't see how much better things were before. I've seen my government do it, and now I'm watching EA do it.

LOL TOTALLY NOT THE PLOT OF KOTOR.TXT
Rey Mixer will be revealed as a dyke at the end. I’m calling it now.

Can we start up a server for Battlefront II? I know we had a thread going for a while at one point.

It almost seems like an intentional effort to erase the past.
WELCOME TO THE PLAN OF EVERY SINGLE KIKE SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME
I bet you think that Vlad Tepes was evil. I bet you think that he was rightly turned into the Dracula caricature.

Is she gonna kiss Leia?

I do agree that reboots just take the fame of the previous title, but saying all reboots and remakes want to erase the existence of former games is plain retarded.
Also, learn the difference between remake, reboot and re-release, faggot.

Only if you talk with casuals and normalfags.

It's funny because schools teach that vampires are a caricature of jews.

Also, the actress is of vietnamese descent, not chinese, at least judging by her last name.

And thats the point. People in the future will not easily know about the better games. Most of the people, even with the technology of the Internet ta is capable of giving you ANY info, will only browse a bunch of popular places. Said places that will only show the modern and popular options.

Well, I expected someone to come out as either a fag or a dyke, but I guess they're saving that for episode IX.

Fucking hell I can't even find a torrent for the new 2015 battlefront because it was so shit. Has anyone heard of skidrow-games.com? Is that site trustable at all for it's torrent links?

Skidrow's usually pretty good, but the problem is EA Battlefront doesn't really have any single player content. It's all online multiplayer with no AI bots or anything. That's probably why there isn't a proper torrent out there.

I thought there was some kind of single player/ co op campaign for it?

Like the other user said, I try to tune this shit out at this point, but fucking hell…. I had heard of this Rogue One bullshit for a while, but I didn't know that it was basically Dark Forces being raped. They just can't stop raping our childhoods.

that "I rebel" line would be considered "I don't like Sand"-tier if a man had said it.
I fucking promise you.

Also I could write an essay on everything from with just that 6 second ATAT shot. Just watch that small bit and you'll see that litearlly everything about it is shit.

Oh where oh where can my baby be? The Lord took her away from me.
She's gone to heaven, so I've got to be good.
So I can see my baby when I leave this world.

We were out on a date in my daddy's car. we hadn't driven very far. there in
The road, straight ahead. a car was stalled, the engine was dead.

I couldn't stop, so I swerved to the right. I'll never forget the sound that night.
The screaming tires, the busting glass. the painful scream that I heard last.

Oh where, oh where, can my baby be? The Lord took her away from me.
She's gone to Heaven, so I've got to be good.

When I woke up the rain was pouring down. there were people standing all around.
Something warm was running in my eyes, but I found my baby somehow that night.
I raised her head, she smiled at me and said. "Hold me darling, just a little while."
I held her close, I kissed her our last kiss. I found the love that I knew I would miss.

Well now she's gone. even though I hold her tight. I lost my love, my life, that night.

Oh where, oh where, can my baby be? the Lord took her away from me.

Oh where, oh where, can my baby be? the Lord took her away from me.

Mods banned me and deleted the cute girls user, there was nothing I could do.

I'm seriously considering suicide

Dont forget this:

I swear I've read this story before somewhere.

I'm confused. Isn't Rey already with the rebels?

>Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker. Luke went to the first Jedi temple to better understand how the process works. He learned that the spirit of the chosen one is reincarnated by the Force every time the universe is thrown out of balance, which apparently happens on a semi-regular basis (Anakin was hardly the first time the chosen one reincarnated). This is why she's so crazy powerful with the Force (remember that Anakin blew up the Trade Federation donut ship by himself when he was like 8 years old).

>Rey learns lightsaber skills, Force skills, and has a vision quest thing where she talks with Maz Kanata (unsure if it’s telepathy or just a dream) and Hayden Christenson. The latter tells her that she is him, but different, and there’s a quick scene where we see hundreds of other Force ghosts who are implied to be past chosen ones.

No, it's just your imagination.

Haha-holy shit.

Remember how people was saying that Legend of Korra was the Avatar equivalent of the Star Wars prequel trilogy?

Well the Star Wars sequel trilogy is in turn becoming the Star Wars equivalent of Legend of Korra.

Motherfucking poetry.

Nigga, I don't give a shit about the obvious nonsense. I'm talking specifically about what I quoted.
I could have sworn one of the old novels alluded to some uber-powerful cosmic entity trapped outside the galaxy that was able to subtly influence the force-sensitive via the dark side. It's goal was to lure the force sensitive to the dark side and use them as pawns to eliminate the light side users. Once enough dark side users, it would use them all as a conduit to re-enter the galaxy and fuck shit up.

Exactly, only if you browse. Still, if your result is a community like a forum you can know for sure that at least one faggot will not shut up about how the original is better, like the case of Systemshock or even Bioshock in comparison to Infinite.
Is like saying sequels take the place of originals only because they're more recent.

Man, I've taken shits that have been less offensive than this.
I don't know what's worse: that this will print mountains of money because it's Star Wars, or that I'll experience people defending this trash as anything other than what it is.
I pray that whoever wrote this up is wrong about everything. Everything.

You mean Abeloth? I think that's the one. It does sound similar, if a little less Lovecraftian.

This on frostbite. Fucking Legendary!

Well I'm glad to see Kylo get rehabilitated at least but it still bothers me that it's so labored. He was a shit bad guy from the start, he's so incompetent I don't understand how the bad guys managed to do anything bad with him in charge. I guess the bad guys are so understaffed that he had to be put in charge of the most important Bad Guy stuff in the galaxy.

Can we finally go back to summoning the Meteor now

shit

the leaked script for episode 7 was all spot on except for Poe dying so buckle up bitch.

I can't remember the name of the novel this was in nor the name of the thing in it. But it's got a similar enough gist to what was said in this alleged leak that I recognized it.

Poe was originally going to die, that's why it's so strange when he just turns up later out of nowhere.

This pales compared to Lucas poettry.

This barely rhimes. And when it does, its in a crappy way.

on the topic of TFA, they made the movie into a book, they got a huge pile of them at my local bookshop

Yeah, when Lucas does it there's always a point to it even if it's just some autistic detail. TFA just rips off things from ANH so there's no real echo or whatever since it was just a soft remake and didn't take the story any further, it's just identical plot beats and moments instead. JJ also ditched the generation saga idea so it's not like there was much room for it anyway.

Why isn't this just more maps for the first game? there is no single player so it doesn't make any sense.

More like nigger rap "poetry" where they rhyme nigga with nigga

they've been selling the Talmud for years, user.

It's funny because it's true.

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

88 dubs demands a good old fashion book burning

Star Wars is one series that should of just ended in 1983 and save everyone the trouble. Why'd Lucas have to be a faggot in the 90's?

In my opinion, the clone wars was a diamond in the rough. I hate to say it, but if not for the movies, we never would have gotten commandos, tartakovsky's clone wars, or battlefront 2.

Star Wars should've been discontinued the second after Lucas refused to sell to Disney.

fuck off

It's… it's actually extended universe lore. I'm alarmed.

The actual Sith were not regular-ass people who knew the dark side, they were a specific race of aliens who had natural mastery of the force or something and didn't care for morality and training. Eventually they got completely killed off, but not before they took on students, who took the name Sith.

That's what I thought too.

I trusted you…

I didn't even know the new battlefront released

Weren't the Sith talked about in one of the KOTOR games? Or was that all the Infinite Empire?

let me see what I remember.
The infinite empire are not sith although they were a civilization that was very reliant on the dark side, and indeed the empire fell apart without it.
Basically they were the ayys on the last planet who built the star forge.

But there were whispers and rumors that the 'true sith escaped their destruction and went past the outer rim or perhaps to some uncharted part of it and were gathering their strength to destroy the republic.
Revan somehow knew this and the whole point of the jedi civil war was to prepare for this threat.
In KotOR 2 it is revealed that Revan went out to find the true sith.
And if I recall correctly, I think they say that the sith you see in the KotOR 1 and 2 were a pale reflection of the true sith

The Sith were a normal species that whas outbreed by mixed Darkjedi/siths.

No trandscent ayy-lmaos

Hmmm, but will it have more scenes where they stare at the camera with their mouths slightly agape? That's the real question.

Yes! Dont worry.

There will be more scenes! WITH ALL THE CHARACTERS. Kylo, Leia, Luke, even lord Commander Snoke!

This is going to be the coolest Avengers yet!

Come on ,is the same fucking plot (a little from RoTJ) but with modern shit standars.

Leaked trailer for an Star Wars RTS.

This one is great.

That looks terrible in every way.

Console maybe?

What the hell was that? That looks shit and uninteresing.

They didnt even bother to put a name to this? WTF?!?!!?!?

That's not even console level bad.

OUT OF ALL VIABLE PLATFORMS TO MAKE STARWARS GAMES FOR THEY CHOSE MOBILE!

yeah, because their wasn't a battlefront before EA's battlefront, that clearly doesn't exist

see

If you mean how the movie sucked you might be right, but if you mean by sales than that's a lot of wishful thinking

all I see is

also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films_in_Canada_and_the_United_States

I haven't had a good laugh like this in a long time

Oh boy, I'm sure this'll live up to the legacy of Empire at War and Galactic Battlegrounds.

I just want to play as Separatist and liberate the entire galaxy from the corrupt Republic. Or play as an small Moff and reconquest the galaxy from rebel scum…

At least now we know it was real

Have just checked. Its gone.

Fuck, and iwas hoping that it was a false thing!.

I could actually see this being a fun hobby

New cancer from Disney:

yahoo.com/movies/princess-leias-force-awakens-backstory-205818610.html

usatoday.com/story/life/books/2016/02/04/star-wars-bloodline-exclusive-excerpt-cover-reveal/79692922/

- the book takes place 6 years before TFA

- the first order is still unknown to the galaxy

- leia discovers her true parentage (also ben has no idea vader is his grandfather just yet, EVEN THOUGHT LUKE TOD HER ABOUT IT IN VI), someone in the senate does as well and uses this to effectively get her kicked out/not taken seriously

- mon mothma was chancellor but takes off for some reason

- ben is still a padawan training with luke, and rey is on jakku at this point in time, she could theoretically still be a solo, but definitely not luke's daughter. top kek if the reincarnation thing is true.

- ransolm casterfo, some cuck who collects empire memorabilia, sounds an awful lot like the rumored BDT character in ep 8

Blease someone tell me they made a webm of it. I want to hurt.

It looked like some shitty mobile RTS game, if you want to know.

TR8TOR is from 8/tv/ you retarded newfag.

>>>/a/

user, you DO know it's a 10 year contract, right?

THE CODE BETTER BE 12345

I am going to bookmark this pastebin, and if the title of Episode VIII turns out to be that, I will be spoiling this shit EVERYWHERE

So what's bad about the dark side anyway? Does it just have an image problem?

Its a different aspect of the force

Constant use of it will cause your body to fall apart.

At least they haven't used Starkiller in the movies

Jedi Outcast was so good.

Trulies?

People who use that path cant into self-constraint.

bumping

I wonder if this is a Moba?

Sage for double post

cellphone game?
"what are you doing?" chasing easy money. popular brand + most common platform = money

How is Star Wars Republic Commando?

arguably the last good Star Wars game. I say arguably because I remember it being disappointingly short.

must be nice having exclusive game rights and doing absolutely nothing with it.

user, would you want EA to make KOTOR 3? You and I both know it'll just be ME 3 all over again.

I meant more cutting up the game into parts and telling the player to experience the full game by buying DLC.

ALL I FEEL IS RAGE

i want to put my dick inside of ahsoka "snips" tano

except EA doesn't hold the rights to do cellphone shit, that's Disney's area

ok, so, like, the dark side and light side are just how you view it. The old farts say the light side is "peaceful" so they only do shit like pushing people, mind tricks, jumping, and levitation. Then the people say dark side is evil lets you withstand injuries, shoot lightning, that sort of shit.

Turns out that all of that is the same shit, just how you use it. the force is a swiss army knife, the "dark" and "light" sides are just two sides of assholes going "well I'm gonna use the knife!" "well the knife is sharp, so I'm gonna use the nail file!"

Both mindsets are pompous as fuck. the only true path of the force is a Gray force user who knows that there IS no "dark" or "light" side, it's just how you use it. Those dipshits with the light side fucking banned sex, so anakin went bananas. dark side faggots get it ingraned into their head that "they are evil for the sake of evil" and get a power trip when they can use the force and usually go off and get killed because they are retards.

If you can use the force and aren't retarded, you could used telekinesis, lightning, choking, mind trick, all the cool shit and not have a stupid mental breakdown from either not getting laid or listening to linkin park.

Other than Kyle Katarn and Kreia who else is a grey jedi?

Technically Reven was, but because of the stupid "you're either good or you're da dark side, NO MIDDLE GROUND!" mindset of the jedi counsel, he often is stated as being "one with the dark side".

The truth is that he was too fucking smart and knew the counsel was full of shit and that he'd blow their ruse. Sadly, due to all the propaganda, the only mooks he could enlist to his side were sith for the same stupid reasons.

I think Luke?

How will you feel when EA rapes Republic Commando?

Jolee Bindo was pretty written with "grey jedi" as his sole inspiration.

All the original New Jedi Order members like Luke and Kyle fell under that sort of banner. They acted like normal people using the force to do good because they felt it was right, rather than having a stick up their ass about duty and obligation.

Qui-Gon Jinn could loosely be called that too, although he never really uses the dark side to any extent.

From a practical point of view, there's really no point in being anything other than a grey jedi. Sith and dark jedi always go nuts, and old-fashioned jedi are often screwed by their own inability to fight properly or make difficult decisions.

DON'T YOU DARE GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS!

>HK-47 on disc dlc
Pls no.

Force Unleashed was pretty good
KOTOR 2 needs more content

Kreia was beyond grey, working against the force itself is different from just using both sides of it.