A strategy against Trump I think they are trying

A strategy against Trump I think they are trying

All of us saw what happened with Flynn, where the intelligence agencies hit him with baseless accusations and then forced him out of his position only to have the intelligence agencies immediately flip and exonerate him of all wrongdoing - this could be a tactic they are going to use to make people afraid to join Trump's administration, so Trump is then left with no options. Trump had to make something up and fire Flynn just to stay alive. Trump knew what the intelligence agencies were trying to do and did what he had to.
The CIA and other intelligence have sent a message that they will destroy anyone who associates with Trump, and that if they don't betray Trump they will be fighting a wall of lies and accusations from powerful people. Lies and accusations that will carry the full weight of reality (no matter how baseless they are) in court. The intelligence agencies have sent a clear message - that they will fabricate anything they want and destroy people who get on the Trump train.

That is my take on this, and you can read any flavor of opinion out there with what happened with Flynn. I am going to leave it at that, and give a heads up: It has become evident to me that a filthy tactic is coming out of the intelligence agencies now - and that is to destroy anyone who associates with Trump with baseless accusations and slander. If the public knows they are doing this, it will go a long way towards stopping them from using this tactic.

The tactic will only work a couple times more if that. Eventually people won't give a fuck about what the alphabets say.

It won't work, because eventually Trump will be left with people who don't give a fuck about politics.
Imagine if you can: A presidential cabinet filled with crypto-Holla Forums figures that don't give a fuck about anything other than doing right.

Agreed. It's a "nuclear" option, because it assures the mutual destruction of the alphabets if they try to pull the same trick more than twice.
It's a potent move, like the media shilling for Hillary. And it's just as likely to backfire if they keep using it because they've run out of tactics.

Exactly backwards, the National Security Advisor position is only a title and having Flynn resign is just a rearrangement of chairs.

Conversely, the event was used to spank the legacy media and out leakers. The deep state breathed a sigh of relief and the python wrapped tighter.

This.

I got nothin to lose, everything to gain, by working to MAGA.

Pretty sure that's a B-2 bomber there.

Besides, we already know they are trying to Watergate him. Or if not him, then everybody else who's with him.

Okay?

Also, why are the wings held together with masking tape?

B-2's can't fly in the snow, the rubber coating comes off. The tape is there to hold it on until it can fly in warmer weather.

W-what? How the hell do they fly at high altitude then?

We could attempt to conjure another Egregoire in favour of Trump. Would keep many of those shadow fucks in check.

It starts with us guys. They can't make baseless acquisitions if the public knows they're bullshit. How hard are you guys redpilling the public closest to you? Keep at it. The least we can do is sway the populace from deep state lies

It's a B-2A, not a B-1B, anyone with half a brain cell can tell the difference.

It's a stupid meme started by those who take Pierre Sprey seriously.

they really don't do well in precipitation
scrubbing action essentially
high speed rain impact can "pressure wash" coatings off

I find it comical that lefties think that because Flynn relinquished his title it means he now has zero contract with the emperor.

Straight from cuckchan, but I think he's onto something

So they're doing the strategy they used against Spiro Agnew?

Cuckchan LARPers get worse by the minute tbh fam.

The tape is to stop icing in the skin-flush air data sensors. Icing can make the sensors send incorrect readouts to the HUD leading to pilot overcorrections that lead to crashes on landing and takeoff.

The idea of Trump's supporters turning on him is laughable.

going as planned?

This.

It's HARD to get over the fact that dude is dumb enough to label a B-2 as a B-1.

First of all, this.

Second of all, if Trump is really going to war with the deep state, and if the deep state is trying to remove him from office through impeachment by congress, Trump could just ask his hand-picked director of the NSA for all the dirt on every single member of Congress (along with basically anyone else who is a major player in Federal-tier politics and opposes Trump).

And then Trump could print all that information out on paper (paper… because he's an old school guy who distrusts computers but favors couriers and is also by some strange coincidence the only guy in his age group who can survive a bona fide anti-establishment presidential run ALMOST LIKE HE HAD PRESIDENT-IN-EXILE-TIER OPSEC GOING AS FAR BACK AS THE 1970s), put the papers in some boxes, stack the boxes on a hand truck, and mosey on over to Capitol Hill whistling a merry tune and just start reading all of the career- and life-ruining misdeeds, crimes, and gaffes that members of congress have made over their lifetimes into the congressional record.

I confess I don't know parliamentary procedure all that well. Maybe Trump can't make everyone in congress shut the fuck up so he can deliver remarks himself, but no matter. Rand Paul has already demonstrated autistic capabilities sufficient to filibuster for 10+ hours. 10 hours is equivalent to 600 minutes, and that's a little more than a minute for every congresscritter. Plenty of time to read off the highlights and ruin every DC insider. And who would be more interested in fighting the deep state than a constitutional conservative?

Anyway, just food for thought. Hope you enjoyed my Rand Paul / Trump bromance fanfic. Pic somehow related.

It's the Fabian strategy applied to politics. They finally learned that Trump is using military tactics against them.
They couldn't confront him head on, so they'll nick at him, his credibility and his support one bite at a time from the shadows, in seemingly unrelated scandals.

The best strategy to combat it is to call them out of the shadows as he has done in the legendary press conference and by calling the press an enemy of the people. They can't defend becouse they're in the woods so their main, supposedly independent, MSM weapons are being discredited even further and finally given a finishing blow with the enemy of the people tweet.

And of course planting false/harmless true rumors as he had done throughout the campaign so the hidden part of the conspiracy gets cleansed. Which is also effective becouse the moles are in panic mode and WILL take every single desperate opportunity to topple him.

It's an all out information war for the US government between the elected and deep state. This will be in history books for sure.

Top shelf post, user. Absolutely correct in every aspect.

Pence is looking like the mole.
A JFK coup looks to be in the making in light of the things said by Pence and Mc swine at nato.

Personally I don't fully understand why Trump had to let Flynn go for a conversation he had with Pence. For one, Pence doesn't need to be involved in the administration. Dan Quayle sat in his office and played solitaire. Flynn answers to the President, only, not the vice President. I think it was Trumps inexperience in office and the unfamiliarity of the protocols of the office. Flynn was appointed by and serves at the pleasure of the President no one else.

Trump needs to learn his appointees serve him, not Pence, not anyone else

Were I Trump and I am of course not, I'd be distancing Pence from the day to day operations of the office of the President.

There is long precedent in operating in this manner. Joe Biden was picked because 2nd place was fine for him. Pence needs to be put in his place. Most vice Presidents are not often seen after the election is won.

We had a ton of LARPers from cuckchan during last few months, and almost nothing of what they talked about came to be true. I suggest we disregard anything among the lines of "hey anons insider here" posted on cuckchan.

lmao you remember DAK 16.10.16? told all of yeah that shit was a fucking meme.

Nice digits.

I remember it but I didn't took time to better understand it, it smelled like an obvious psyop.

Flynn asked for the resignation since he didn't want to cause more drama for the admin. Trump was on record saying he wanted Flynn to stay on no matter what

my point is, the national security advisor to the President.

This "The Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, commonly referred to as the National Security Advisor or at times informally termed the NSC advisor, is a senior aide in the Executive Office of the President, based at the West Wing of the White House, who serves as the chief in-house advisor to the President of the United States on national security issues".

His information is the for the EARS of the President of the United States, why Pence is even cleared into this and asking the Presidents advisors questions……. I'll never fucking know. But does it say anywhere he serves the vice President??? where does it say he even has to be truthful to the vice President????

Look, Pence is now on his whirlwind European tour meeting with foreign heads of state….. wtf?? does Trump want o be killed?? He just lost his NSA due to his vice President. Big mistake, I tell yaa, it's a big mistake.