Worst desions/ideas

ITT: we post worst decisions or ideas ever made in this decaying industry.
Pic related as a whole is a perfect example

How can it be so awkward?

I actually spent money on it too
40$ to be exact
pls no bully

The Wii U's marketing scheme
The Xbone's tech architecture and advertising team
The PS4's game strategy

That didn't mind me so much until the HD collections came out on PS3 and Vita. That and the 3DS' poor framerate basically killed that version, especially with no special content of any kind.

That wasn't as bad though compared to the "Year of Silent Hill!" in 2012 though. From a glitchy HD collection with worse visuals, to a mediocre game, to making a survival horror series a dungeon crawler, it was all awful and killed the series. Nearly as bad as making a Dead Rising port on Wii

memes

The framerate was unacceptable, yeah, but it did make good use of the touch screen for all the stuff you used to have to pause the game and crawl through menus for.

Holy shit why?
How?

I appreciate that and crouch walking.

Though another shame was the controls. Using the Peace Walker control scheme in Snake Eater doesn't really work compared to an analog stick. Tempted to see what other options are there.

you're a genuine dick sucker

Cheatin' on my man, ma. That's how I get ahizzed.

last batch

Wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't a smash clone and had better characters

The poor framerate was only in cutscenes, so basically irrelevant. And there was special content, like the yoshi and the photo camo. I'll grant you it isn't exactly Christmas, but if you don't have a sony console, it does the job.

As if being a smash clone was its problem

Sony never cared about the idea of the game and thought they could shit it out for quick bux, which adds to the point of the guests being paid for.

The game could have literally been a carbon copy of Melee with Brawl/4 extra things but with only Sony characters and nobody would complain while also being "competitive" like they wanted.

To be fair, is a pretty good game.
Sony is pretty retarded when it comes to IPs.