New FBIanon Q&A

new FBIanon Q&A

pastebin.com/60B3eiv7

Lots of new info based on recent events. I will post my favorite answers but check the link to read the whole thing.

——–

——–

QUESTION: Trump is literally a kike-loving Zionist

QUESTION: like what's going to happen? Civil war? give us something concrete that happens on a specific day

———-

———-

———-

QUESTION: By finish line, you mean the next step of their plan–war with Russia?

———-

———-

QUESTION: It's going to be hard. They literally have infinite money, not to mention government sanctioned drug running, arms dealing, and human trafficking.

QUESTION: You mean it's a meme war

QUESTION: Are there Holla Forumsacks on the inside?

———

———

QUESTION: 7 Supervisor Entities? Are these people, groups, or….

———

———

QUESTION: What was the No. 1 threat that Obama and Trump keep referring to that Trump keeps repeating he was surprised about? Russia? Pakistan? Israel? I've heard the pakis keep their nukes on moving convoys..

ANSWER: Chinese nuke subs in the Pacific

Hope this happens.

Is consonant with Trump's oddly renewed hard line against the chinks.

fuck that last bit was cringey as, >some good, some bad. lmao

I hope Trump leaves Iran and China the fuck alone. Does America even have the best military tech anymore? Maybe you guys should rebuild for a decade or two?

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?
what is the upside to doing that?

w-where do i apply for a job f-f-fbi-k-kun?

Try harder kike larper. Your previous thread was shit and this one is also.
SAGE

you know what pisses me off about this?
this: Global elites, The Bilderberg group, Zionist Elders, corporate entities, and banking entities.

nobody ever names names, a group can't be arrested or killed, an individual can.
corporate entities=who the fuck knows?
Zionist Elders=never a single name
Global elites=such as?

It would actually work out pretty good for both countries if that happened.

Major cities are cancerous growths that require purging, which is what the friendly neighborhood barbarians used to do.

Pretty sure China would nuke major US military facilities and not the set of Big Bang Theory.

And wholeheartedly agree, the 'insiders' can never name anyone. They are supposedly veterans that have seen it all but they can never shed any new light or give any information, merely always repeating what already circulates the chans.

nuke subs just means nuclear powered submarines, doesn't mean nuclear capable.

Yep. They never name names.

So you think the biggest thing Obama was worried about is normal subs in the Pacific? Come on.

FBI user is just a cuckchan larper. All of his predictions were false including, but not limited to, the indictment of Hillary that was "imminent" right before the election.

Sorry cuckchan migrants, your "leaker" was just a marginally higher agency cuckchan user who led you all wistfully by the nose. The non-naïve posters here saw through this ruse many moons ago as pretty much everything on cuckchan since the exodus has been bunk.

All that really answers is why so much flotsam is showing up on the shores lately.

Most of his predictions came true. Nice try though.

Kill the unknown and hold onto everything you know/love.

Dehumanize yourself and face the bloodshed

LMAO CHINESE NUKE SUBS?

Holy fuck that confirms this is disinfo. Obonobo has said many times that "what keeps him up at night" is a nuclear Pakistan. Do me a favor and google "Chinese sub disaster" and let me know what you find. To say that the Chinese navy is held together with chewing gum would be an insult to chewing gum.

SHOO SHOO CUCKCHAN MIGRANTS

What of it? They are attempting the info overload tactic again. I'm not sure about you but I have very sleek aerodynamics.

Like another user said, a true insider would be able to name a single name which he never did. That's indicative of LARPing. Nothing he said couldn't have been conjured up by an user with a decent amount of agency. You cuckchan migrants are so very stupid.

Has any of this shit ever come true? Are we sure it isn't just fucking LARPing? But to quote OP's pic, "I want to believe".

On top of that, they would not be answering this many questions point blank in repetition. Even if the civil war is live, but we would know when it actually has clicked. This is not it. This is all a huge smokescreen.

The information were it real could be delivered as a rumor, but that never happens. I find all of what FBIanon said during the run up to the election to be complete bullshit. This too.
No Pizza arrests were made
No sex tape of Bill Clinton appeared.
No hard evidence on Anthory Weiner
Someone should but together a graph of all that has been alluded to, occurring at some future date, and then showing that none of it ever occurred, and here we are months later looking at a purple worldcorpo video down a rabbit hole no closer to any answers than months ago.
I really feel it's a physop, that works with younger people. My dad died in November and he spent countless hours arguing with the TV watching FoNews or CNN. My point being it's a miserable way to live day after day, being slowly terrorized everyday, and this is terrorization what is occurring.
The vault 7 bullshit. It's very clear, if information is provided to foreign agents it's espionage. It is an arrest-able offense, and yet, no one is arrested.
Before I do anything, the one person I'd like to strap to a chair and peel the flesh off their arms is FBIanon.

4x use of cuckchan

1x use of cuckchan

1x use of cuckchan

Filtered

As if we didn't know where you were from already lmao

and now delete yourself
all those you just blocked have valid points.
if I was 23 or 33 or 43 or 53 I might be entertained by this nonsense.
Now…. there is a plan for the deaths, not just millions, or hundreds of millions, but worldwide of billions of people, give me a fucking break, all this does is promote gun sales. FBIanon is some Jew who has stock in defense related companies. I don't mean to offend but FBIanon is going down the same road that Glen Beck took.

The great part about disinfo is knowing exactly how happening a happening is.

There's so many of these stupid fucking larping threads that there's always one or two that sort of kind of seem to come true. That's the only reason people believe in this shit. Almost all of them completely fail and are forgotten.

No one cares. If you can't handle not acting like a stupid faggot then keep the dicks in your ears and talk to yourself in an empty thread dumbfuck.

Reminder there is nothing wrong with hating invasive cuckvhanners that don't lurk before posting and still use that fucking trash-fire

You guys really don't like this thread huh?

FBIanon told us that the real controversy was the Clinton Foundation and that the emails were a smokescreen. No one was talking about CF up until that point. FBIanon never said anything about a Clinton sex tape. FBI and I believe NYPD have said several times that there are bombshells on Weiners laptop.

Thats just off the top of my head "All bullshit" though.

That's the only reason the likes of filterman still exist.

GOOD THING WE HAD FBI LARPER TO TELL US WHAT WEVE ALL KNOWN FOR AGES

Reminder that y2k is going to happen

You want a 50th HWNDU thread or maybe a 5th JK Rowling one? I can do those instead if you want.

Please do so we can ban you permanently

nice reddit spacing.
thanks for outing yourself cuckchan.

Congratulations.

I wouldn't name the cuckchan so much as even more external D&C chaff.

He's promoting cuckchan LARPing, we divided ourselves from cuckchan in 2014 and will never look back.

it's not a matter of liking it or not, it simply has so many repeating holes over a period of time.
Get this, the threads starts hinting at world war, the deaths of billions, and the thread ends that financial markets can't be disrupted, investments are too important…. see the conflict?

if there are death of billions as part of a worldwide depopulation program…. who is going to give a fuck about investments? Frankly it means you've made enough and making anymore is more not important.

No, the thing is, they think putting a stake between here and there is still beneficial to them.

It's beneficial to everyone, anyone that stayed on cuckchan past 2014 is irredeemable because they are at the very least complacent to a platform that actively hates and censors them.
Cuckchan is the new reddit and reddit is the new faceberg.

Now you're playing right into it. Well done, faggot. I never looked back or thought of halfchan since except for some early GET raids that made me sad about how soft they really became. This isn't that. They may operate via halfchan but you should know better. The body is full of unchecked cancer and hounding on just that one hole does not make a good hunting dog.

What is faceberg then?

Except this cuckchan larping is transparent as glass. It's not something we encourage here.

You need to realize they aren't sourced from there to begin with. Stopping dead at that door isn't going anywhere. Sure, cuckchan are faggots for allowing it but that's hardly the root of it.

I could say the same thing about yourself and cuckchan-acceptance.

Fucking dead m8.

Even cuckchan "oldfags" are pure fucking cancer, what are you even talking about?
Did you really buy into the LARP after none of the major events happened?
Do you think Trump is john titor as well? Fuck outta here.

I don't understand your post

You are either retarded or ESL. Which is it?

Look at the shills piling into this thread to derail it with shitposting.

So then, it's time

Let me get this thing up. I will finally explain what I've been waiting for, for so long. Soon.

The history of debating the kikes right here on display. Hitler did nothing wrong.

Same 3 people. Call em out for telling me to go back to cuckchan 6 times and then they switch to implying HWNDU was only on cuckchan and defaulting back to "reddit spacing" garbage we laughed at 4 months ago.

Note how the DHS interview was questioned but in a more legitimate way by several different people and we could all still have a conversation. Compare that with this thread. Shills dont like FBIanon Q&A.

I still see them as the younger brother gone astray, occasionally I drop by and see if any of the users have matured and are ready for the drip feed of new information. It's like a rite of passage.

Exactly who do you think you're pulling the wool over their eyes?

It makes sense.

I'm pretty sure I've called you out in other threads already for obvious ip hopping. You're obviously cuckchan cancer and your old tactics won't work here. Lurk more.

So it is the la-li-lu-le-lo?

he is actually from Holla Forums the only reason leftypol gets so fucking many ""UNIQUE"" posters is because of constantly swapping IP

It's happening in other threads of the same material. They get kiked out and flip IDs.

oh shit i knew we had friends in high towers but thats surprising.

sieg heil brother, the true white race is with you!

also can we have a confirmation date on the DOTR?

TOPKEK

la-li-lu-le-lo is a representation of the 18 (((families))) at the top of the world, the 1%.
Kojima warned us.

Just a tip, this book is written from the perspective of someone who is writing a doctrine of resistance against far superior technology, and outlines the tactics used by Vietnam to great success in the Vietnam war, developed in response to the Japanese invasion of China with far superior technology. Regardless of Communism being garbage as an ideology, Mao did create some valid military doctrine.

Also, another point, modern counter-terrorism doctrine is designed to counter this. Mao relies on a large number of people being awakened and made angry all at once, American Counter-Terrorism policy since 2007 is nearly entirely based on outreach to the communities which support resistance, by working with them, finding out what they need and giving it to them, turning them against their own people.

>>>/cuckchan/

Being on cuckchan past 2014 is a mark of shame. """FBIanon""" was low tier cuckchan larping that apparently in your glee in having a 'leaker' you never once considered the validity of the source. Nothing he said wasn't already a theory on a chan, he didn't break one story directly or named any names other than those already dominating headlines like Comey.

Sorry but you were duped, 4chan is literal wall to wall disinfo and your flipping out in this thread is indicative that the disinfo is still tattooed deep on your brain. Shed yourself of this shenanigans, FBIanon was a sham.

Nuke subs wouldnt be launching at California, they would be hitting the entire country. China did a prediction during Obamas second term that they could kill almost 300 million Americans and lose less than 100 million themselves, which is nothing when youre China. That would be a first strike scenario, where China feels "threatened" enough to launch the nukes first, pre-empting the war entirely.

There could be a very real scenario planned for this where China provokes the war with the territorial claims in the sea, and then as soon as war is declared, immediately launches all its nukes.

I like the attempts at you and the rest of your CREW goons trying to drag down this thread along with the other threads during this week where it's been swarmed with "Guys I'm concern" "it's time to pack up and go home" among other shit. D&C like this hasn't become anything new from the campaign trail and further back. Calling everything cuckchan and reddit memes is precisely the similar kind of trick that CTR was using during the election cycle when few of them were devolving into wildly and blindly calling everything shills while repeated behavior and language showed that they weren't from around here.

The kike playbook hasn't changed a bit, infact it's much easier to identify.

Except """Fbianon"""" was a phenomena that occurred only on 4chan so the people clamoring for his return are from…(drumroll)…4chan.

America has 11 aircraft carriers with 2 or 3 new ones in production.
The rest of the world has 9 total.

This is gonna suuuuck

FBIAnon codename BallsDeep reporting in. Just here to confirm all of original FBIAnon's intel (we call him by his codename, GagsOnDick, here at the bureau). Trust this man implicitly, he is one of our finest.

You don't contact the FBI, the FBI contacts you.
l2larp newfag :^)

Oh, poor cuckchan larpers, it seens that your thread is sinking. When will you fuckheads learn that your kind is not welcome here ?
go back to >>>/cuckchan/
we don't need you useless fucks.

You don't really need them if you don't plan to invade anyone. Russia, along with China, have invested heavily in anti-ship missiles that are nearly impossible to intercept. A good offense is a good defense and Russia has invested in defense at a fraction of the cost America has invested in its offense.

Our Patriot system (defense) was so trash that it's the reason Israel created the Arrow system. We suck at defense.

Do you feel that? We are all connected.

The larper is pandering. Don't fall for his tricks.

there is a bit of a difference. barbarians dont irradiate a city sized area for hundreds of thousands of years

deepthroat? the informant from the watergate scandal??

checked and kekd.

shut it down!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Its not going to stop me, if you are concerned about that

aww, it was just starting to get fun.

what a bunch of shit

China barely has one, commie shill