m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw27TOgHgkU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dxcWstUwl9U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kccd1EvObNI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UjLDBArHy1Y
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If that's what Israel wants, then America will obey like the dog it is.

Let me get this straight, the Iranians are writing in Hebrew on their ballistic missiles? I've never heard of such an idiotic thing, the ground crews usually always write the memes on their payloads. As far as I know in all militaries the writing isn't even official just boys fooling around, and may even be looked down upon.

The Jews are telling me that the Iranian government has a procedure to get a Hebrew speaker to write on bombs which are loaded by crews who don't know what the writing means, what a way to kill moral in your air force.

0.5 shekels have been deposited into your account.

If Iran knows what's bets for them, they'd keep their sabre rattling to a minimum for the next 8 years

I am deeply afraid of the ZOG pulling off a 911 style attack though and blaming the shias this time, im afraid of how Trump will respond

One thing I've noticed that never changes even with a proven outsider like Trump is the Jewish Question. Those Israel firster traitors need to face the worst punishment for treason and nobody who isn't America first should be allowed presence in the country period.

False flags in America wont work anymore.

Well the Saudis did 9/11 and they're still in greatest ally tier. It's disgusting.

Calm down. He's just disgusted by the whole ZOGness of the US of Pozz.

What matters is that Netanyahu said it while the world is watching and most people believed it. Iran is the only potential significant threat to Israel in the world.

Kill yourself torfaggot

hello TRS

What makes you so sure? It will be alot harder in the internet age to pull off an event on a massive scale

youtu.be/j72hW9RdbdI
youtu.be/fRZSzdQuOqM

At least the Jews circa the 90s would have a doctored photo of the writing on the missiles. I know they can't do it now since it wouldn't take long to find fault in any media they would publish. I don't think they are getting as much coverage as they want, nobody is thinking about Israel 24hrs a day right now.

Jews definitely were the organizing force behind 9/11, even their government is on record stating how greatly they profited from it. Saudis for all intensive purposes are as Semitic as Israelis, its not useful to separate the two into differing groups because that's what they want you to do.

There's a meme like this - diamond dozen doggy dog world, I hope that's what he was going for.
Raises a good point though, Saudis were involved in 9/11 by being Mossad's proxy.

Yes, he's not wrong on that front. Saudis are crypto kikes, and they probably had more involvement in 9/11 than we know. We can verify that Mossad was in New York celebrating on 9/11 however. That is concrete.

Completely, being fucking blatant about it too, goddamn murals on moving vans like the esoteric kabbalah-kikes they are.

Actually Jews such as yourself hate to be singled out. You prefer to be grouped with globalists, semites, "porkies", …etc

Well it's the only one where the US congress itself literally admits to be true so far. If you want the stuff about Israeli involvement then see Please see pic related as well, it's a particularly succinct and well assembled synopsis of the 911 event, especially Israel's involvement.
extremely detailed documents and sources
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/9-11neocon.php?q=9-11neocon.php
ehpg.wordpress.com/israel-did-911/

infamous 28 redacted pages of the official senate investigation which states that "foreign governments" with an S(which turned out later to be Saudi Arabia) were responsible for funding and providing operational support for the hijackers which debunks the 9/11 commissions claim of "19 Muslims and a guy in a cave in Afghanistan did the attack alone" conspiracy theory.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oU769fPCWSo

Basic info ignored by kosher media
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sNY-obz8_1w

Debunking of the outright dismissal of the Israelis caught in trucks with explosives
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z02QrY-jcdk

War by deception full film
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

28 min condensed version of War by deception with all the most important evidence/info on 9/11
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8EweNlo8LA

48 min section specifically on Iraq and why we invaded and who was responsible
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMW7x0fLaLA

Hour long radio interview on the subject
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw27TOgHgkU

More
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dxcWstUwl9U

Even more
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kccd1EvObNI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UjLDBArHy1Y

Even more more
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

A lot more in here
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

And remember the (((media))) tried everything they could to censor anything that connects (((them))) to the attacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_the_United_Kingdom

But the point still stands. America is a kike lackey and that hasn't changed. Yet.

No, I'm pretty sure Trump is trying to hold off on anything. I would be more worried about Israel false-flagging or tricking Iran into acting up.

i have not seen that image here in a long time.
last time it was on Holla Forums

Nobody's going to nuke anybody. The ayyylmaos won't allow it.

What?

OP, my prediction is that Iran will go to war with Israel, and it's all planned. Fuckery is afoot

without US? I'm feeling that Israel was planning to build an arab-israeli-american coalition to destroy Iran, but why bother if you can just nuke it? Trump is not against using nukes. He said it. He also hates Iran. So this is a possibility.

No shit he said, what's the point of a nuclear deterrent if you come out and say you have no intention of using it. Doesn't mean he's stupid enough to start WWIII.

The US is not going to nuke Iran because that would result in armageddon. Conventional military action or an escalation in covert warfare is the legitimate concern.

Is this one of those the enemy of your enemy situations?

Wait this was fact checked as true and they had no evidence to fact check the claim with?

It's the only options soft power options have failed and the Israelis and the Saudis won't rest until Iran is a client state. The Sunnis think they're winning regional dominace, in reality they're handing over the middle east to the Israelis.

My prediction is that OP is a low energy faggot.

It's no surprise TRS is shilling so hard against the known fact that Jews did 9/11 and trying to blame it 100% on sandniggers, because after all, TRS is entirely run by Jews.

Very true. They're next on the menu. Without Iran, Greater Israel would be real.

does

it

trigger

you

faggots?

DOB

JEJ

it is more likely that the us will nuke itself

Until christians shrug off the myth of the return of jesus christ, they will continue to be slaves to the jews, thinking that somehow israel is linked to the tribulation when it isn't.

Any "return" will be a global event, and israel is just not important in it.

so? muslims are hypocritical. They believe they can sin if they martyr themselves just like the Omar mateen dude, do you deny he shot 100 in Orlando?
conspiracy!

but the implication is if it wasn't suicidal mudslimes then it was suicidal highly trained CIA operatives? who would be willing to kill themselves for an inside job like that?

jews

Nuke? No.

Bomb into oblivion and napalm the fuck out of civillians? Probably

Israel has been saying Iran is 6 months away from a nuke for 20 years. But still, Israel should be destroyed tho.