Russian Foreign Ministry to Set Up ‘Fake News’ Watchdog

archive.is/iVPoS

“Quite soon, we will launch our own project on the official Foreign Ministry website where we will collect “fake news” from leading foreign media outlets and the statements of official representatives of various countries,” Sakharova said, adding, “We will expose them, publish original sources and data, and we will prove that the Russian side has already responded to the specific issues in question. We will work on this.”

Please Trump do the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You must be pretty desperate to make us confused and drowned in information?

The fake news meme has only worked in Trumps favor BTFO msm publicly over and over

It poisons discussion and keeps the pleb confused since he trusts no source.
It's basically newspeak.

It's a good signal they would care to work together.
Sounds like the ADL but actually, possibly, worthwhile.

This shit is to point out the MSM like CNN and BBC making shit up about Russia, and you trying to stop discussion only proves that kikes don't want Russia to do this.

Putting the pleb in the position to have to do some sourcing themselves is a fine plan. Better than being ball washing MSM slaves.

wew, praise.

Oh good are they going to block CNN? It would be swell if they wiped it for good while I'm off to Vladivostok for summer trip

PLEASE PUTIN BALEET THE WHOLE US MSM MEDIA, NAO

Then call them liars and be done with it.
Inventing and following new marxist terms for old problems is idiotic.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS BOARD IS INFESTED BY KGB SHILLS WHO GET PAID IN RUBLES.

закрой рот шлюху я не работаю в кремле!

Fucking this.

КГБ больше не существует, и ФСБ не платит

No. Weak leftist memes are made to be repurposed for greater good.

no, they're to be wiped from the face of the earth - just like your transhumanist psyop waifu there.

доказательства доказательства, где доказательства?

Шшш, тут шиллера шиллят что в россии коммунизм, пусть шиллируют свой шиллинг.

Russia, balalaika, ushanka, vodka, communism!

Бремя доказательства лежит на вас

What defines fake news? News that aren't controlled by government?

I hate memes.

It's better than Murdoch and the den of globalists in charge. If you wanted a free press you should have stood up sooner.

Top Kek. They tried to meme with the fake news narrative and they failed badly.

I do not have a smug to fit this situation, but this should be good enough

I guess the CIA really can't adapt. Can't wait for them to finally be gutted.

You're not very good at your job

You're just outright outing yourself at this point.

No, the masked man does. CIA niggers are a bunch of hot heads.

You guys really are niggers, top kek.

Since when this board has such high pro-russian position? Slavs aren't white.

Did you just wake up, Chaim? Have an issue with someone else controlling the media suddenly?

Slavs are everything and nothing.
A mix and match over thousand or so years.
Slavs are the definition of mystery meat.

Since Russia doesn't want fags, Islam or Jews in their Greater White North.

1. Russians are not Slavs, not all at least. Putting all slavic countries in one bag is like saying "western europeans" are one people. Please tell me how French, Brit and Spanish are one people, amuse me. Also there is no "pure white race" no matter how far you will shove that stick up your ass.
2. Slavs are white, Chaim, get over it.
3. Putin is a master manipulator. He knew that liberal-leftist domination can't go on forever, so he started to pose as conservative, pro-christian anti-muslim "saviour of white race", but it's just political thing. What he truly does is trying to complete the plan that Russia always had - take over the Europe. We can't really blame dog for barking, so I don't butthurt over his moves, but the last thing USA and their allies would like to have is strong Russia that takes over the Europe.
Of course he will ultimately fail, because the economics, that's why he tries to take over Ukraine and other Baltic states, but I don't think it will go on forever.

no way russia can be worse then usa no matter who is president there

I hope they watch RT as well lol.

In reality though, Putin and Trump are on the same bantz wavelength and he's just doing it for the keks.

worse then what? HIV infection, Islamic infection and overall shiftiness?

And it's because….?
Russia is still controlled by the same people who controlled the Soviet Union. Faces changed, the economics changed, but people and idea behind it didn't. All those commies who lived in Europe also changed their views to "social democracy" or "liberalism" and such. Russian commies did the same. I mean come on, everybody knows that Putin is ex-KGB agent. Get a fucking grip, people.

Yeah, nah.

Lel. Most people here don't have a clue how Putin sucks up to Muslims saying Russians have more in common with them then with whites and how Putin let the Muslims build more then 7000 mosques doing his time more then all of Europe combines. (google it if you dont belive me)

russian state does not want to destroy the european races and the society of the countries

Wake your ass up. Russia imports millions of Muslims from the Stan nations and is just as much of a multiculti nation as any in the west, if noit more. BTW Putin is a progressive in all his actions, he is just playing the "nationalist" bs for the west.

Verry much "O Vey"!

Your bad english makes you reek of a weak ukrop shill. How low quality can you get? I know that they probably pay you in pennies, if at all, but come on. You could at least try to do better.

Pay attention to shill tactics. Attempting to get readers to associate positive feelings evoked by the image with the opinion of the author.

I guess I'm a bad shill not like of those RIDF pros right? They get to pay top dollar for English speaking brain-dead trolls.

You're full of bullshit Ukraine. I could go on and on, don't pollute the board with your trash opinion.

3. Putin is a master manipulator.

A. Right leaning groups are generally more skeptical of 'climate change inc'. A country dominated by selling oil and gas will work better on energy with right leaning groups.

B. Putin's conservative and pro-christian image is for internal unity and nationalism following the end of the Communism. It gives Russia and Russian people an identity, all nations need this to project onto their imagined communities. This also ensures that Soros and US State Dept groups cannot take root in Russia and subvert his internal power based on this image (that's all Soros groups are, covert disruptive to power so a competing cartel can move in). It is not about taking over Europe.

C. When has Russia ever had a 'take over Europe plan'? The USSR was extremely paranoid about the West, a capitalist system. When Stalin won power over Trotsky the paradigm shifted from 'inevitable class revolution worldwide' to 'communism in one country'. Foreign policy was dictated around surviving against the West. After WW2 we have the cold war, two antithetical systems and two different cartels opposing each other. Neither was trying to take over the world as a goal, they were preventing the other from destroying their system.

At the demise of the USSR, the US went full unipolar; Climate Change and Trans national Terrorism were added to the liberalist toolbag, Mass immigration and PC culture, cheaper travel and the internet were grown. This is the US taking over the world through soft power, and economic and political institutions which favor them over others.

D. Baltics states have traditionally been closer aligned to Russia, via Ideology and Sphere of Influence. Ukraine was a US led color revolution designed to put a Ukrainian Far right wing government in power. The Maiden protests were a smoke screen for the Polish trained mercenaries. Crimea / Donbass are ethnically Russian, why would they want to stay in a country where the leadership hates them, and attempted to terrorist them into acquiescence. I would expect Putin to have IC inserted into these regions, as I would have expected Putin to know what the US was planning in Kiev, and this was his counter move.

E. Why did America do Maiden, why has America been building a military buildup line along Russia's border, and why were so many countries added to NATO after the decline of the USSR. See point C. Russia is the main country opposing global hegemony by the US. China being the other. And even then, we know China can flip.

F. Economics; I won't get into this, but you're wrong there as well.

You really shouldn't be paid for such a poor job.

At this point I'm pretty sure it's two botnets facing off against each other. Every fucking time.

Are you literally new? It's no secret that Soros and the US Embassy (through Victoria Nuland) were the main financers of the Euromaidan. The owner of Azov is Igor Kolomoisky, a Jew. The president of Ukraine is Pyotr Poroshenko, a Jew.

The were actually the first country to install a 'ministry of truth' which is probably why there are so many ukrop shills here who only seem to pop up in threads that mention Russia for some reason.

Look at all the BTFO MSM shills scared to death. Fucking kike deep state faggots

Putin/Russia only does this Ministry of Truth thing because of the globalists threat to Russia. Otherwise Putin/Russia weren't doing this to his folk. Now watch out for shill saying Putin imports Muslims and Chinese into Russia. Those are fake news planted by the globalists to create dissent against Putin's system that is defending the folk against these threats.

Absolutely pathetic.

You don't have to like the Ruskies but get your shit straight.

Even is that were true, you don't hear shit about suicide bombers in Russia because that shit gets squashed immediately. It's called Law and Order, faggot.

That's not true, and Putin would do good if he'd also squash those who are leaking that outside Russia with the purpose to create a fascist attitude toward Russia.
But I agree, even if the import of Muslims is going on, it's much more OK if it's going on under strong counter-terrorism measures. As a side effect that also ensures the rule of law and order and security for every other citizen.

Fucking Russia threads… It's always the same. Someone mentions that Russia is a globalist shithole and RIDF begins to D&C and bash Ukrainians out of the blue.

There is more than enough evidence that Russia is a globalist chess piece. You can even go to fucking Stormfront Russia and you'll find better-sourced evidence and discussions there than here on Holla Forums…

You should go there.

You should go there..

JIDF get out

wew

Anything against the current regime is already banned in russia

Quite literally shills shilling shills. This is actually kinda amusing to watch.

Proofs is best meme

Some of these RIDF posts are just so stupid they insult my intellegence

Are you tired of winning yet?

Trump talking about corprate owned media writing lies and misquotes is not the same as Putin banning political opinions. Stop comparing our god emperor to your soviet slave master.

News that aren't controlled by a kosher government.

Filtered.

You dont need to live in the frozen shithole to be putins dog.

Russia has more terrorist attacks then the west. They also have a way higher crime rate.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

What makes Slavs so violent? Is it the Krokodil?

Its the fact they are tartar savages

Welcome to Holla Forums, shill-san. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Finally a worthwhile post on Russia and Jewkraine. Russia doesn't want Europe, if you think Jewrasianist cuck Dugin has any relevance in Russian politics you might want to educate yourself

Dugin was required reading for most of Putins top military officials.

Based pootie at it again.