WHEN WILL THE RACE WAR COME IN EUROPE?

When will the race war come in Europe, guys, if it even comes? And how well are you prepared?
Will you burgers help out? Are there any Eurobros here who achieved something already? What would be our main targets?

Lets discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

skydas.info
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Data mining this poorly. I hope your employers aren't paying you for this, it's embarrassing.

Eurobros, you might want to get on with it already if you intend business. I wouldn't put much faith in your individual elections, we're barely out of the gate ourselves and see what's happening. They will tooth and nail to keep us suppressed, take note.

This is just a general question, not a call for anons to post their rifles etc. The datamining shills are way more blatant.

The more time flies, the more likely a revolution is getting. But then again, the more we wait, the more our race gets diminished and Europe is falling apart.

The world's an angry angry place just waiting to go off
spending every day running as much as I can, getting fit as fuck.

German election won't work at all. Even if some anti immigration guy gets elected, he'll stop immigration, but he will most likely not be able to deport any muslims, so they will still be outbreeded like in England. The problem lies within the German people. After 2 world wars and brainwashing their spirit is crushed and they are no longer the German people that rallied around Hitler.

Everything is so divided now even with Holla Forums, how the fuck is the next Rockwell or Hitler supposed to be elected, if those people even still exist in the first place? Honestly maybe Poland starts redpilling everyone or idk, I think we need divine intervention at this point.

Revolution = a militant uprise
It will happen, and a small portion of the white people will erect a white ethnostate. But the longer it takes, the more the white race is at danger.

Change will never occur in a democracy, it's really that simple. Europe is fucked unless we behead the traitors and beaurocrats.

I personally believe a second run of the good ol' fashioned guillotine would prove quite useful in this.

Oh I dunno. How about the several million refugees raping your women and pillaging your system?
Do something about it faggot

Don't be discouraged, friend. It WILL happen. History will always repeat itself. A small spark can start a wildfire.

WAR is desensitized for me now and going headfirst into battle with based anons in europe I will.

Europe is /nofunz/ though, so we need some help from Burger- or Vodkabros

Do I even have to say it? Does no one understand what it will take? Personal initiative. Once someone stands up, others will be emboldened and follow suit.
Pic unrelated.

That gave me a hearty laugh. Now I can sleep and hope I wake up tomorrow with the world on fire.

If dubs now

not today old friend

`try again'

tharrr she blows

skydas.info
Our numbers in Lithuania are slowly growing

Top tier A E S T H E T I C
More video's please.

nice job

Somewhat related:

i am quite surprised at how passive people are these days
but a happening is certain once the gibs stop flowing
and greece shows your government can be made useless surprisingly fast

just walking through any big city nowadays shows tons of people who's only skill in life is living of gibs, don't know how long it will take but it is going to get messy once it begins

Only when whites become a minority, which may take at least two generations depending on what country we're talking about here.
France for example is already fucked up with their high number of Algerian Mohammeds and Mumbasas from Africa. But they're still a minority in our lifetime though.

Whites won't become a minority in Europe. Armageddon before that

Honestly, even if Islam overtakes Europe I'm not too worried. Why? Because history. Just ask the Spainbros on Holla Forums.

please Kek, tell me there's a series of these trading cards!!!!

Yeah, they got rid of them too. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos