Aliens Colonial Marines mod fix

Please tell me it's playable now.

moddb.com/mods/templargfxs-acm-overhaul

Does it change the dip-shitted AI?

Yes it does. They react faster and don't jump in your face like they're begging for a shotgun sandwich.

With all the modders you'd think they'd stop lazying around and make their own alien tribute game in a better engine.

Was nobody smart enough to dodge the cease and desist letters?

Egofaggots don't know how to keep their heads down, and want random people to suck them off, thus getting unwanted attention.

The Borderlands 2 engine continues to amaze me how bad it is.

The graphics still look like a muddy turd splashed with water.

They made an 'unbox simulator' for fictional guns and then added a 3d 'sandbox' to it. That was the literal gameplay design.

I still played through the whole story & quests n shit because I was bored. It's better than being bored. That's all I can say.

Did you like the jokes by Anthony Burch and the Minecraft easter egg?

This is why the MGS fan remake got canned. Guy made a trailer for it to stroke his own ego and now it's been shutdown. That's how it always goes. We could have a nice UE4 MGS remake, but of course the guy had to jerk himself off in the MGS subreddit and now he's been shutdown

It cant fix the story.

What did that even do to explain the events between Aliens and Alien 3? I think it only made it more confusing, why was Bishop there anyways? When did he even join you?

I can't tell what it changed besides no hud from the video.

How do you fix a pile of dogshit like A:CM?

The Alien EU is… interesting to say the least. There's a book detailing what happened to Ripley between Alien and Aliens. In short: Some mining station finds her life support pod, they thaw her out, there's xenos, shit's fucked and Ripley escapes but HAS HER MEMORY OF THE EVENTS ERASED FIRST.

Somobody actually cucked enough to "fix" shit made by Gearbox.

so the Alien EU is just as bad as the Star Wars EU

Why don't they try the switch trick? Say you're making an aliens remake, but then immediately switch it with your own generic alien shooter nobody can sue you for, when you finally release the game you pose as a third party and add a nice mod pack to it which changes all the character models to the copyrighted product.

No mod can fix that mess… you either go full source code or don't.

Firefly alien, snake alien, standing alien… what the fuck is this?

Looks like a throwback to the Kenner line of toys where the aliens were on various human colony planets and infected the wildlife.

Snakes, bulls, gorillas, even a variant of a queen that could fly.

You guys are pathetic, thinking mods ever fix fundamentally shit games.
Just like mods ever fixed oblivion, fo3, skyrim or fo4.

The jaw is about the only creepy thing about the alien.

What did you think of the Raven sewer level, Holla Forums?

but there's one mod that fixed fo3
it's called new vegas

Finally got around to playing A:CM. Nowhere near as bad as made out to be, and the first half was some good tense action (before falling away).

I mean, I'm comparing it to other shit like Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands2, Wolfenstein, which get praised up the ass, but are on the exact same shitty level, gameplay wise.

At this point, I'm thinking it's the amount of SJW pandering that determines most reviewer scores.

On release the game was absolutely horrendous. The glitches and enemy AI all but made it unplayable. Then, when you think it can't get any worse they end up taking away the xenomorphs and throw in some generic soldiers to fight.

I remember my first encounter with a Xenomorph in that game. The thing hissed, ran away, then got caught in a cycle of going in and out of a crack in the wall… and this wasn't some glitch, this happened multiple times during my playthrough making it easy to deal with them even on the hardest difficulty.

dead game, but does NS2 count?

So would I just need version 4.5 or do I need both it and 4?

alright OP, I'm giving this mod a shot, but if the game is still bad and you waste my time.. well, I guess I'll have wasted my time… again.