Groid threatens Trump supporter with gun

Pulls his MAGA flag off his truck while threatening him with an assault rifle.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/YsDaHothead/posts
youtube.com/watch?v=IVraoyCEar4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/ysdahothead_6
facebook.com/YsDaHothead6/
twitter.com/YsDaHotHead_6/status/832500081525944320
facebook.com/hothead.sixstar.3
linkedin.com/in/neal-norles-91a10633/
plus.google.com/101310577426735545295
archive.is/ScGIa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Groid? Who is Groid?

NeGroid

Well, mein fuhrer, looks like I need to keep a bigger pistol in my car.

Fucking disgusting. At least his fucking finger wasn't over the trigger.

This nigger will be found dead within a week

AVOID THE GROID

How does a fucking nigger with this little sense end up owning a fucking AR15 and WHY THE FUCK IS THE ATF DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT

What's his name and why haven't the police arrested him yet?

Why wasn't he fucking carrying? Especially when going around in groid town with a Trump flag. I would have waited right till that nigger touched my property and fucking ventilated his ass.

Niggers can't hold guns right, film at 11.

Niggers have been buying rifles recently. Probably because of all the DNC anti-gun propaganda which, to nigger thugs, plays as pro-gun propaganda. The AR-15 is the ultimate killing machine! You must ban buy it!

Negress hammer abortion

dog bless this groid

hopefully she tells her homegirls about how easy it is to do it yourself

(checked)
one less criminal in this world.

Wherever this video originated this needs to be an issue memeing this guy into suicide by cop by doxxing his faggot ass and leaking this to the local police

That would have been another BLM martyr that dindu nuffin if that man was armed. If you're going to pull a gun on someone you should atleast be prepared to actually use it.

Where did this happen?

Dumb fucking nigger

Ha. I went to submit this on r/the_cuck and it had been submitted 8 hours ago and got buried with people saying it was fake.

Help out if your a filthy redditor.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ukych/man_armed_with_assault_rifle_robs_trump_supporter

go back

Found his Kikebook:

facebook.com/YsDaHothead/posts

other Facebook pages deleted already.

youtube.com/watch?v=IVraoyCEar4&feature=youtu.be

Take care of him.
You know what to do.
You know what to do.

beautiful digits, these things are not human they are worse than animals.

Downboated.

Twitter: twitter.com/ysdahothead_6
Facebook facebook.com/YsDaHothead6/

Kansas City, MO

Groid so stupid he is bragging about it on Twitter. Someone needs to contact Kansas City PD.

Nice find. Make it fucking happen Holla Forums

He's sending me DM's, lol.

Tell him to give you an address so you can meet him.

Or give him an address out in the middle of nowhere so he can meet you there. Niggers are too pussy to go outside of their cities. The amberlamps can't come in time.

This fucking baboon trying to get famous any way possible…lets help him make the news. LARP as some niggers telling him we just seen a bunch of trump supporters at location X …talking shit about his bullshit. Send him to get ventilated by cops

Kansas City PD anonymous tip with video uploaded and archived Twitter feed.

Jail for this offense is not serious enough. It would be better to cause him to get suicided either by a private citizen in self defense or preferably the PD.

I'm trying to get him angry enough so that he will give me an open invitation.

I get the feeling within about 24 hours we'll see this chimp's mugshot with either the confused, dindunuffin countenance or one with the teeth baring, lip snarling head cock. Hard to tell.

Get the fuck off my board commie niggerfaggot

Do this
Niggers are fucking pussies that don't back their shit up once they leave their containment zones. When was the last time you saw a chimpout like this outside of a major city?

Tell him to meet you in a field somewhere far from town and then call him a bitch nigga when he refuses.

Are you retarded?

87th St fast stop off 71hwy

Ya so if they dont leave thier zones how do we go about getting him toe tagged by calling him out. Aside from there probably being laws against self defense if u bait the "person" out there. We need him to go out hotheaded to someplace where an uninvolved but competent force is there to honestly execute.

Yeah, AR-15 supernigger is really tough.

https:[email protected]/* */,-94.6153381,12z

Of course its in his hood. Nigga too scared to go outside the city. Call him out. Probably bring his crew as backup in case he can't handle it.

This nigger is an obvious dope dealer. degenerate drug pushing isn't a stereotype when it's actually fucking happening. He has three niggers and one weapon with each of them with a 'plate' full of bullets in this pic. Top kek.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IVraoyCEar4&feature=youtu.be

This is obviously fake you stupid niggers. He's a rapper looking for publicity.

I wouldn't know either way and I'm not really sure what it has to do with anything.

Everyone is well aware the nigs are armed, we also know that they can't use them for shit. Case in point, everything about that video. Only thing that is worse is the allegedly white OP calling an AR an assault rifle like a fucking retard.

I dunno if that shitty pistol with what looks like cheap plastic lower even quilfies as AR imho
techinally ya ok

Call 9/11

He has a dead sister named Owentelia Vanzant. Lifted from one of his rap videos.

Searching Vanzants in KC.

If you mention her, it will likely piss him off enough to achieve your goal.

If the police are told this nigger is riding dirty with an ar15 that's all it will take

God nigs have such stupid guns…

This board needs more know-it-all fart huffers like we all need holes in the head. Buying into Breitbart-tier prolefeed leads to situations like the assclown in the OP video. It's not an "I like Ike" button. Time to act like it.

Listen faggot. Patriots do have all the guns. These random nigs have one or two tops they've bought on the street from a white drug addict who probably stole it from their parents. Don't for a second spin that bullshit. While they have one rifle or handgun they barely can load we have enough firepower to arm a small militia and take them into war.

Find another board. You clearly don't understand where you're at.

m8 you can't form a coherent sentence for shit, stop posting

You're not likely to get any from a nigger unless he is aiming at the guy 10 yards to the right of you, they don't aim and for the most part only hit their target from volume of fire.

Oh, it's this shit again. Then, I don't know, do it already? Right. One ocean liner full of Norinco hand-me-downs is about all it would take to even those scales.

If that's true it won't be the last felonious nigger busted for waving stolen guns around in a crap video.

Fake or not when the cops pull up he can explain that to them get the fuck out of here while grown folk meme this nigger into suicide by cop

"Ay yo I fucked yo sista Owentielia"
Top fucking kek

Its more than having the guns. Its the ability to use them effectively. As for that oceanliner

Its a good reason to knock some chink factories out with cruise missles.

Or maybe the willingness to use them in the first place.
Oh, you control cruise missiles now?

No, but Trump and our good friend Vlad does.

They aren't hard to make tbh. Just create something similar to a V2 or buzzbomb. Hard part would be navigation.

Fucked up news articles about how his sister was shot in front of her kid while the baby daddy was involved in a confrontation. He was killed too.

Why not Groidberg?

I assume this is a joke or just shit posting?

fucking wrong file. oops

Also nice job ignoring the entirely scratch made missile that completely blows the fuck out of anything niggers have ever made. Attach a 500lb warhead and a larger motor to that and you have some serious firepower.

Hahaha that's hilarious.

Well, good luck with all of that.

Decent, noid is a lot more exploitable though

twitter.com/YsDaHotHead_6/status/832500081525944320
Kanas City, MO

lad..

So where's his 50 year jail sentence?

Shameless self bumb

WHAT IS AIRSOFT
WHAT IS A FAKE VIRAL VIDEO

Bump for significance

(heiled)
It would be a shame if someone dropped the kids off at the pool on her tombstone and posted a pic of it to him.

Wtf is with the star of david. Is this nigger a kike?

Brilliant.

Niggers are Jewish "golems". Literally muds.

Muh dick
as always.

Even if it was airsoft shit
Cops pull up, Just a prank bro!

I won't tell /k/.

Heil'd
So anyone start trying to figure out who the wild dindu is?

There's also the jordan logo on the drum mag.

These are all good things kike

Kike funded nigger rappers. Who woulda guessed.

You can see it isnt here noguns. With that said the red dot on it is probably some airshit tier optic.

this is the norm

niggers always get caught with airsoft and cap guns dumbfuck.
damn dude you sure make niggers sound scary.
theres a compilation vid on youtube of niggers in the hood and one of them talking all this mess about his nine, ejects the mag and its airsoft

Its the same AR pistol you retard, watch the video again and compare them. Do you really think a nigger cant scrounge together $500? Just because you're that poor doesnt mean every nigger is.

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTA' HERE

spastic, you know why there are so many shootings in nigger cities? because niggers have guns.

facebook.com/hothead.sixstar.3
linkedin.com/in/neal-norles-91a10633/
plus.google.com/101310577426735545295

I want him to go to jail anyway.
there shouldn't be such a thing as a "rapper"
nigger influence of all kinds needs to be removed.
if it's possible to jail a nigger, a nigger should be jailed.

not enough shit burning around him

lel

The video is flipped. You can see a backwards sign at some point.

Every nigger has a mixtape you stupid faggot. That doesn't mean it's a stunt.

The rifles are legit. The mags are what give it away. Amend 2 magazines are pretty cheap and reasonably reliable. The big orange 2 on the baseplate gives it away.

Filming assualt with an assault rifle and uploading the footage. Jesus these people are dumb!

Because they're sub $500 now.

That's an AR pistol nogunz.

reall, why haven't i seen this off his fakebook yet

Latest vid groid shows face and forehead tattoo for easy id
liveleak.com/view?i=4fa_1487447636

the_donald has got more Israeli shills than an AIPAC conference.

Because he stole it.

archive.is/ScGIa

True, but I wonder if it didn't, would it have been banned by now?

Are you ok user?

This is bad how?

One look at that nigger and you can tell he's a piece of shit.

No, they're pretty much shadowbanned already from the site, with the CEO editing and deleting their posts when they get out of hand. And the guy who actually made it was doxed and thrown into the gulag along with his mod team.

HOLY KEK