Other urls found in this thread:

daybreakgames.com/status#ps2
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/update-5-12.240578/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SERVER: Miller / EU
FACTION: TR
OUTFIT:

why do we need to be invited to the squad its fucking annoying

cant you stupid motherfuckers set it to show on the squad page like all the others but set it so only outfit members can join?

This is kind of a shot in the dark, but I really want to be able to play this game as it is the most fun I have had in a while.

Randomly throughout gameplay my monitors will cut out and back in, and I will get a message that says my nvidia display driver has crashed and recovered. If this happens more than 2 or so times in one minute the game has a high chance of just not responding at all until I force close it.

I already tested my hardware and cleaned out my case. I also checked the temps when the crashes occurred and they were all within safe levels (>60C). I have tried a number of software fixes and rolled back drivers as well as a clean install of drivers, and finally a clean install of windows all to no avail.

If anyone has had a similar problem with game and fixed it, please let me know how. This game is pretty fun when it is not crashing and I don't want to have to uninstall it just because of some stupid fucking driver issue.

I am using a gtx 970 if that helps at all (can't test any driver before the GTA V game ready one)

Remove TR
NC stronk

Get in here you faggots

Ayyy

I love you battle bard

That's you problem, the GTX 970 tends to be bitchy with everything that isn't a brand new game

It's pretty sad how thirsty for XP everyone in the game is, and all for 0.1 seconds off their tank's reload time

Holy shit that's pretty bad.
That said playing the Stalker infiltrator is the best thing ever.

There's your problem.

What server do you play?
>EU Ceres VS
Purple spandex fo lyf nigga

So what's the best way to shoot people? I usually aim (using the 1x zoom red dot scope for the default TR gun) and fire single shots quickly, but when I crouch for better aim I get killed and when I'm walking around and shooting it's innacurate and I also get killed because none of the bullets hit.

I'm always in sanic mode, shoot run, shoot run, but always trying to keep the high ground, and only run from cover to cover, never stay out in the open. if there is no cover then stay in the base and long range shots. I get lots of kills that way. Easy certs.

Use the default shotgun with extended mags

Strelok is the most fun role to play as long as you're patient. Unfortunately I often end up playing Heavy Assault because people don't seem to get how important it is to blow up enemy Sunderers, so I have to do it for them.

US Genudine
NC

Do we have an NC outfit?

You have to go back.

Yeah, I have a 750ti, and a g3258 at 4.0, but the game just chunks very often in big fights, the FPS stays at 50-ish, but the animations get choppy, and the game starts stuttering to shit.

no

fuck you

Well pardon me for wanting to play anything other than Team Trump
Wouldn't it be more beneficial to have outfits in the other two factions as well?

no

I'm not a commie or spacenigger.

The progression system was a mistake in this game, fuck the exp hoarders.

Oh, and I'm not gonna be near a computer for the next three-four days, so you'll have to go without my silent guidance and outfit naming skills.

Now you be good goys and make me proud.

I would play with you guys but I never played the game and would suck.

Don't worry, dude. It's incredibly easy to pick up, 10-15mins of gameplay should make you aware of the basics.

Every man counts

that'll have to do for me today, gained 300 certs since the crash I had
that fucking cancerous vanu base ate a so fucking much time we could've spent on gaining certs
and I believe it would've been much faster if everyone had just gone heavy assault and rocket spammed their hive structure

you just shoot shit and do what you're told, and look at the map each time you die to see what's up
it'll be fun

As long as you've played an fps before you should be fine. Just don't try to fly a plane.

As long as you follow orders and remove traitors and Vaanu you're good to go.

You can always sign up for sky guard gunner if you want.
Someone has to have a Valkyrie

PEACE THROUGH POWER
POWER THROUGH PEACE

It's not really that hard tho.

Those fucking Scythes tho, impossible to dodge

why is the outfit so dead? Its only 2am here and I thought most of you were amerifags?

It's Monday nigga

Are we in the future?!

Tuesday, sorry I haven't left my home since February, some times I forget what day it is.

That said it's still a work day.

We had a squad up earlier in morning burgertime, actually helped locked down two maps.

Will probably jump on in a little bit, only need a couple hundred more certs to get a Hailstorm.

Installed it hoping to play. Keep getting game error G29. Guess I wont be joining anytime soon.

Bunch of faggots. NC master race.
But seriously, I'd probably join you if I hadn't already paid real money for a weapon on an NC character on a USWEST server, and don't want to deal with the shit grind all over again.

if by the default gun you mean the cycler, ADADAD while firing like 10-15 round bursts

if you mean the carv nigga just hold down the trigger and aim at heads who gives a shit let off for a second if the COF gets too bad though

i used to have a g3258, the problem with it is that ps2 uses three threads and the 3258 only has two. isn't a problem most of the time but in big fights it has to switch between them constantly and that causes the choppiness you see.

fastest way to kill a hive is rocket spam until the shields go down and then magdump the core, yeah

The AMC semi-auto rifle with a long range scope is better than the CARV for long range battles as heavy assault. Also, CARV-S is better than CARV since it has better addons.

MUH FREEDOM MUTHAFUCKA

I played a few times, but I never see the Holla Forums outfit.
Are you keeping it hidden, you cunts?

were you faggots fighting south of the crown yesterday? I was probably killing you

just do it. it's nice to have more than one faction character for a change of pace.

you mean the constructed base just south in that little valley? i was there but i wasn't dying much :^)

you WERE there! well if I didn't get you I did get a lot of the ones around you 😎

what were you up to? i was just catching rides around on prowlers until NC was able to push us away from crossroads then i went over to palisades and tawrich for a while, then came back and defended the hive until NC fucked off and DAPP tried to park a cloaked sunderer on the switchbacks by A and footzerg up without killing the base guns.

were you the faggot with the rocket launcher turret?

Man, that ass really got deployed.

Has that corporate lifestyle working out for ya buddy?

We don't go near the Crown. We was on Amerish and Hossin the other day.

some of us were on Esamir then Indar and then Amerish

you should learn how to fly the valkyrie
load that sucker up with 4 engineers to repair it in flight and you can be a real fucking cunt to the enemy flybois
not to mention the 100's of XPs you'll gain from squadmembers gaining XP for hitching a ride in your airtaxi

Alright, time for a Harasser run.

Played about 8 hours to get myself re-acquainted, still the same game that was good in paper, but fucking shit in practice.

Any good tips when trying to base build?

don't do it alone

Yeah, learned that the hard way while trying to gather resources, bull fucking shit with Sunderers everywhere, fucking purple faggots.

And trying to get back to Emerald TR, connection is still shit, like Red with Bad Connection warnings, so have to relagate myself playing as medic/engineer support a lot, Vanu is still bullshit with their tanks.

cert skywall if you magically find you have 1500 certs just laying around

Me tank broke.

Yo what happened, why did everyone leave?

We got a squad up, join if you wanna build a base.

I love you guys

Do I have to spend more shekels on the Mosquito for it to be good?

Aircrafts are the jew vehicle that only turn viable after emptying your wallet in them. In the case of the Mosquito, you need to buy rockets for it ASAP.

The Mosquito is the worst of the three ESFs without any upgrades. Maxed out I'm not sure, but Scythes probably always have the advantage. The top speed that the Mosquito gets is negligible, even with Racer 3, so you're better off with Hover Stability and flying with multiple pilots. Fighting Reavers are okay, but you're better off with ground to air anti-air against Scythes.

Dogfighting in Planetside 2 when I first played was more like a bunch of floating turrets doing instant 180s thanks to the reverse maneuver, though I don't know if the reverse maneuver got nerfed or removed. It was okay during the alpha when air to air missiles weren't available, but when secondary weapons got added, ESFs were pretty much a contest of who could lock on first.

Remove Vanu

Yeah alright.

Funny that SOE learned nothing from this

So this is worth downloading again? Count me in i guess

yep, just as i remember. they still haven't optimized it

Ok maybe its not worth downloading again

Yeah, new life breathed into servers by construction gameplay and added continents. It's still a clusterfuck in gameplay just the way we like it, and most f2p shit is overcomeable with a FEW GOOD MEN

Do people still spawn in front of you and die from friendly fire?

Yep, thank god i'm not an ameridumb with limited bandwith or i would be punching myself in the balls. I mean, it's a fun game, there's vehicles, tons of weapons (all the same and all cost a fuckton but still), nice battles etc but come on, i can run pretty much everything on a decent setting, except a few games well known for their shit performance.

Not worth the time i'd say, download something else.

Didn't have any issues with an i5 but yeah it was pretty CPU intensive.

not really unless they got you on the ropes at a sunderer.

then again, i've been playing with Holla Forums the whole time and most of us aren't complete retards 100% of the time. I've heard stories about playing around normalfags on ps4 though…

The horror, the horror.

War never changes

Looks like the squad is dead.

that's canadians you're thinking about m8.

Its good for dogfighting against opponents who either havent upgraded their vehicle or on their own in the middle of nowhere

But onyl if you've got the skill
I love looping and corkscrewing around the battlefield showing off

this game is fun

What's the best TR LMG? Are they all still shit? Should I just pick up a NS-15M?

NC - libertarianism carried by rednecks and dudebros
VS - science carried out by autists and xenophiles
TR - communism carried out by sociopathic low-IQ neckbeards and military-fetishists

Downloading now, I haven't played this game in years. Did they fix the shitty optimisation?

I haven't played Planetside 2 in ages, last I remeber was striker nerfed into oblivion (rip the squads of strikers giving no hope to vehicles) anything new I should know?

You do know that you can win by building bases and mining, right?

And you can win while having fun by killing the enemy where you see them.

The CARV is a great LMG, just toss a foregrip and a 2x scope on it and never bother with another LMG as long as you play.

I take offense to that. I am a massive xenophile, but I sure as hell wouldn't want anything to do with them purple-tights VS gooks.

I can kind of see the appeal. If you're going to spend a hundred hours playing the game, it might be easier if you're staying at this all the time.

Just installed it and I cannot connect to launchpad. Oh boy.

Just downloaded this piece of shit, im ready guys

I swear to God that I was going to post something completely unrelated to this image, b-but while I was searching for that something… This came up.

I'm so sorry.

ULTRAPOTATO CONFIG

[Rendering]
GraphicsQuality=1
TextureQuality=3
ShadowQuality=0
RenderDistance=1350.000000
Gamma=0.000000
MaximumFPS=250
UseLod0a=0
OverallQuality=-1
LightingQuality=1
EffectsQuality=1
TerrainQuality=1
FloraQuality=4
ModelQuality=2
VerticalFOV=74
ParticleLOD=0
ParticleDistanceScale=0.22
FogShadowsEnable=0
VSync=0
AO=0
BloomEnabled=0
MotionBlur=0
Smoothing=0
UseAspectFOV=1
SmoothingMaxFramerate=180
SmoothingMinFramerate=120

GpuPhysics=1

PUT THAT IN \PLANETSIDE 2\USEROPTIONS.INI

IF YOUR FPS STILL AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH REDUCE THE RENDER QUALITY UNTIL THEY ARE

IF THAT DOESN'T HELP IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE CPU-BOUND AND YOU'RE FUCKED M8 SORRY

WHY ISN'T THIS IN THE OP

Degenerate.

Kinda wish we had an NC outfit, i have a pretty decent LA setup

Its like you don't want to make planetside 2 look like the original Deus Ex

Then make one. As long as its on Memerald I'm sure you'd get some people to join.

HAHA NC WINS AGAIN

hehe

Faggot.

W-well at least they aren't sucking dick, like a bunch of TR homosexuals.

If I dig deep enough, I'll find something as equally as bad

Whether you side with TR, or NC; We can all agree that Blenderheads must be gassed.

this is more gay than cum in a mustach smhtbhfam

I can agree to that

True enough.
Maybe one's better dead than red, but we can all agree, if your purple… Well, I don't have anything that rhymes with that, but suffice to say they belong in a fire.

Why am I seeing so many people talking about Terran Republic being communist? I don't get it.

Any lorefag can confirm this?

Because they're red.

In reality, it's probably because the game just stole factions from the real world.
Reds are the dirty commie Soviet Union
Purps are the faggoty, weakass dipshits what think they're smart Eurofags
Blue is obviously Space America.

NC disinfo to hide the fact that they're the goyim's faction.

TR are an Authoritarian Republic that came about to keep humanity from falling apart.

NC is an Organization formed to grow power to the private sector.

VS are Trans-humanist Cultist that believe the path to a better future is through the Aliens.

Anything else is bullshit.

is this game good again?

I should just stick with the Cycler for max efficiency, right?

it's alright

cycler's great for short range fights. you can try guns out in VR if it's not clicking with you.

Not really, no.
But it does have a little bit of life in it that makes it okay for a little run now and again

I went with the TRV because it has overall a higher DPS. Its effectively useless at range though but I feel absolutely wrecks in CQC, cause I'm a medic I'm usually at the front anyway.

I'm considering the Underboss next. I like the fact it can kill most things in 2-3 hits (I usually die in reload animation).

Anyone playing on Emerald right now?

No

just put a laser on your repeater and hipfire at heads. good accuracy, high damage, lotta bullets, fast reload, it's almost a second primary weapon.

Comissioner has always been better to me, but opinions are strongly divided. I prefer Comissioner because while it has a higher time to kill against non-nanoweave armored non infiltrator classes, most of the time I find myself fighting heavies with nanoweave or other classes with nanoweave, plus it can oneshot infiltrators with a headshot because nanoweave ignores headshots. Of course, the Underboss does kill non-nanoweaved non-infiltrator non-shielded heavy assaults faster, so if you feel like that's a majority of what you fight and worth giving up oneshot potential in a very small number of cases go for it

Depends on which Cycler you're talking about.

T1 Cycler is your bread-and-butter "I can take this into basically everything and expect good success with it". It controls like a dream and has a competitive firerate as well.

Cycler TRV is your close range spray-and-pray weapon which just does a shitload of dps and drops targets incredibly fast, although the recoil and high firerate make it a pain to extend out to longer ranges.

Just the regular T1.

How about the NS weapons? I have the AR, LMG, carbine and revolvers.

And SMG.

NS Weapons are… okay.

NS AR, Carbine, and LMG all function similarly in that they're accurate, provide fairly fast reload times (which if you're TR, is pretty noticable), and also have .75 ADS speed (which means you move at 3/4ths of your normal speed as opposed to 1/2; it's easy to tell the difference). Their main downside is that their dps is lacking (for record, they're all a whole 100 rpm below the T1 Cycler while having the same damage, and all have the same rpm as the cyclone while being a whole damage tier lower than it). Their accuracy means that getting chain headshots is incredibly easy, which makes up for the lack of dps to an extent. The .75 ADS is also nice if you constantly ADAD in combat, as well. The main issue is that while it's easy to chain headshots with the NS weapons, the point gets a little moot if you can chain headshots with things like the T1 Cycler or the Cyclone and kill them in less headshots or get your headshots out faster.

They're all right, though. Versatile and well-balanced, but don't expect CQC dominance unless you aim strictly for the head.

Oh and when we're talking about the revolvers, throw all of what I just said right out the window; commi and underboss are amazing and are pretty much the best sidearms you can get.

how are there so many people above br100 with a k/d lower than 1

why would they do this to themselves

What for christmas. Take minimal membership.
Every day something costs 1 of the special currency, the rest at massive dicounts.
At least it used too.

I got so much shit in those few days.

Gonna try making a squad.

Actually, scratch that. I'll make one in a couple hours.

Because THAT many people who are boring fucks with no life exist in the world.

webm'd

Why are TR on cobalt so fucking useless?

I'm pretty sure NC and vanu have a ceasefire pact

Why are VS weapons so useless?

I can shoot a sniper round from a mile away and while the it's still going for the target, the NC cunts can autofire and hit 3 precision shots in my head with a LMG.

it's the same on Emerald, and was on Miller 2 years ago

they do have a treaty. They got so butt fucked by us 90% stacking on them that they're now joining forces because "TR is OP" despite the mentioned differences in the factions. VS are the biggest cry baby faggots.

SERVER MAINTENANCE!

They are all outside the coordinated big outfit steamrolls. VS on cobalt is fucking notorious for not trying to push anything. Even when we are about to lose a base and the population is fairly balanced, these niggers still love to just sit in the spawn room.

The leftist faction is always the saltiest, comrade. Every time they win they gloat like cunts, and when they get their shit pushed in, they /yell how the opposition sucks for not doing it more efficiently.

Myah, was just gonna play.

Is anyone going to make that galaxy Rule 34 we were talking about?

Fuck you Arnie, couldn't you fix them while I was at work?

Freedom™ pride, Auraxis wide!

No, you faggot.

Get your memes together, you damn red bootlickers

M8 the TR outfit, over the past 3 days has encountered more VS salt than all of NC and TR combined. And you wanna know the funniest thing? This salt was generated from one man.

The VS are a bunch of plebbit tier cucks who get mad when they die to non-subscription/free-members.

NEVER FORGET THE ASS BLASTED PINK VANU

You're not very bright, but that's okay because your (((masters))) don't pay you to be bright. Now go enjoy your freedom and go die for the (((corporations))).

anyone know how long this maintenance will last?

As the vanu always do

Yes the Salt Mines were profitable on that day
I got a lot of shekels for my troubles. Oi Vey.

You pinkos just like to pretend being edgy makes them nazis.

Infiltrator is my least played class. I'm a team player, I usually play medic, engi or heavy assault. I don't need to rely on the sheer cuckery of anti-personnel mines, VS SMGs or stealth.

Also, why would I play TR infiltrator when they have the worst default sniper?

I played this yesterday, game seems to be working way better im finally getting 60fps with everything on high, game is pretty imo

list of changes with a new patch:

Construction Improvements

Silo's and deployed turrets can now be individually locked by the owner to faction/self/squad/platoon using the “Q” radial menu.
Structure Shield Modules will now give active HIVEs a bubble shield for additional protection. If the shield takes sufficient damage it can be temporally disabled allowing the HIVE to take direct damage; the bubble shield will not activate again until the HIVE has regenerated back to 100% health.
Increased Cortium harvest/deposit xp by 25%
Fixed issue where the Decon tool would remain in the character’s inventory after respawn.
Construction system notifications have been refined to be more consistent.
Additional death field added underwater in some locations on Amerish to prevent base building.
Placing construction objects should now be more responsive.
The ANT's C-Barrier now receives more damage from most weapon types.
Locking Esamir will now properly reduce the cost of the ANT by 50%.
ANT gunners will properly be rewarded experience.
Empty HIVE chassis should now be more difficult to destroy.
Crystals within range of Mineral Radar are now visible on map/minimap

Player Studio Item Release

We’ve published another round of Player Studio submissions to the Depot, including a number of new helmets and vehicle cosmetics.

Misc Improvements

Fixed issue with Enforcer/Canister firing fx and projectiles not being visible in third person
Friendly deployed Sunderers are now displayed on the mini-map with a unique icon
Repair utility vehicles can no longer repair destroyed vehicles
Fixed issue where the “Descend” key was blank on the FTE displayed entering an aircraft.
Additional faction banners have been added to Indar warpgates
The tutorial has been re-enabled for new characters.
Drop Pods can once again steer east and west.
R3 Swarm now uses correct ribbon reward icon.
The cap on ammo resupply experience has been increased substantially.
Experience caps related to the Bounty system have been removed.
Various fixes to mislabeled vehicle optics.
Aphelion, Gatekeeper, and Mjolnir have been added to the Harasser directive tree.
Lumine Edge now displays the proper icon.
"Check your fire!" quick chat menu callout has been replaced with "I need a gunner!"
The EM6, Pulsar LSW, and TMG-50 have received new models.
GODSAW's projectile velocity while aiming down sights is now properly 670m/s.
You can now see which continents have a queue while in the world terminal.
Fixed issue where players could get stuck at a location near Scarred Mesa Skydock.
Fixed issue where objects would disappear when looking down from the point building stairs at Tawrich Depot.
Fixed issue where roof shield did not allow players to pass from below at the indar Comm. Array spawn room.
Fixed issue where lift-pad does not work on Hvar Tech Plant on the south side.
Fixed issue where stronghold vehicle shield ownership does not change when the vehicle terminal is hacked.

Utility Pouch

Cert line removed and certs refunded.
Two new cert lines have been added to dispel confusion surrounding which benefit you receive from Utility Pouch at each rank.

Mine Carrier

Rank 1: Increases carrying capacity of Anti-Tank Mines by 1.
Rank 2: Increases carrying capacity of Anti-Tank Mines by 2; increases carrying capacity of Anti-Personnel Mines by 1.

Demolitions Pouch

Rank 1: Increases carrying capacity of C-4 by 1.
Rank 2: Increases carrying capacity of C-4 by 2.

Same.

So what's worth getting more against VS degenerates? C-4, Claymores, or mines?

fagriders are difficult to C4 if they're not braindead. mines or claymores.

I think claymores would work against cloaked cunts, but mines would be good to bully the crabs with.

I have a question as im pretty new to the game, how do i play with you guys? I mean im on TR and at the Emerald server but not sure how to search for Outfits and stuff

Interesting. Oh wait…
TIME TO MINE SOME SHEKELS, GOYIM!

Holycrap, its actually viable then to non-combat the whole game now.

LETS SIM CITY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS GAME BOYS!

click the outfit tab and search for Spicy Sporks Serf Slayers, searching for wwew might work aswell

AHAHAHAH GET FUCKED VANU

Now they can't abuse the south river on Amerish.

Im ready for it

Thanks

the fuck are you on about, you use certs to buy more buildings. And no doubt they'll keep adding more.

How many mines does it take to fuck over a magrider?

No, this isn't true. We do get involved in combat quite a bit. There isn't any point building a base, unless it's near the enemy warpgate. That's the only time the outfit builds bases.

2-3 I think. That's of course if they don't have mine guard.

How many of them actually have that?

why dont you go do something else with your time

is a video game that important to you, you fucking nerd lmao

You're right gonna fuck your boipussy instead

maintenance just finished

lets go fuckers

WE RIDE!

Very little benefit over not having superior firepower or armor. The mobility has been nerfed beyond useless because of whiny TR-babies.

Prowlers are great at sniping infantry. Not so good against Mag Riders that can just dodge their shots and hide behind cover.

ha tricked you

IT'S TIME

pretty stupid our anti vehicle tanks are better at anti infantry and bombarding an area in prowler groups

Fuck you m8

I think we get 4-5 certs for filling and emptying the cortium tank of a default ANT
Noice, more time inbetween having to actually kill someone or get a kill assist before losing out on ammo XP. which in some cases the cap was instantly reached, either way the caps on XP in this game is fucking stupid

better quality webm

Listen here you little shit.

There are caps?

Fuck you.

recipe to get gud
turn off the HUD
TSAR-42 + TMS (4x) scope + Straight-pull Bolt

I hoarded 2K certs. I have enough to upgrade the sundy to the max stealth level for the invisible shit.

Worth the certs? Do invis sundys last significantly longer than non invis? I mostly just want to know if I'll get a lot of certs from all the noobs spawning from it.

>space islam, religious lunatics, worst color too

Since we're in downtime for now, we might do something fun.

I am a proud Vanu player and I think our faction is superior to the NC and TR. AMA.

It still depends on location but also if the faggots spawning from it are retarded, like giving the position away by shooting and other shit.

UN should take tips on how to get bad goyim to support communism: just make it look like fantasy fascism.

Whats it like being a flaming faggot

I don't think we are flaming faggots despite our uniforms being rather fabulous. And ponyshittery infests all.

Why is there so much clop porn for NC and VS?

Because that's where all the cucks are.

do you even need to ask?

Maintenance is finished for real this time.

not realy, depends on placement though
but to anyone looking at where all the infantry is coming from it doesn't matter if it's invisible at long range or not

Trust me.

nah spend it on weapons or upgrades for yourself. better yet unlock some base options

Most people playing are damn stupid though, so I'd say the invisibility helps for a while.

daybreakgames.com/status#ps2
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/update-5-12.240578/

All of the PS2 porn I can find is of VS….

what the fuck.

NEW CONSTRUCTION OPTIONS
Yeah, get some base structures.

Are you attempting to bamboozle me?

If it's any help, I don't think the benefit is worth the certs. Retards and new players have hard time destroying sunderers anyway.

I'm skeptical. All the cool autists from the mumble just build shit in the middle of nowhere and are going apeshit about bases depsite them not seeming to do anything particularily cool. Best I got out of them was a place to duck my mosquito under shields to repair while still close to enemey base for scout runs.

How do I make a good scout build?

Anyone else playing on linux?

This is true. Look at all the magriders it takes for the Vanu to do so. Or to accomplish anything

bases just produce victory points, well the hive structure does
that's all they do

Planetside 2 is real world example what happens when whiners get their bullshit through government levels. Kinda like what SJWs are pushing IRL.

So I'm conflicted as to what I should upgrade. All armour weapons cost nearly 1K cert. I feel if I make even one decent purchase I'll be back to 0 so I want to make it good. My favourite class is medic but I switch between engineer and mosquito scout often with occasional heavy for surface-to-air missiles.

I never play light assault or sniper. I have some small upgrades on most armour. Just some zoom for the weapons, bit of armour and performance etc.

So they do nothing. Avoidable then, thanks.

salty vanu found cant compete with actual skill even with his op weapons

Deal with it

You're a funny a man.

Bases are essentially FOBs, you come there to repair and rearm.

A smart FOB has to be filled with engineers and ammo sundies tho, or it is a useless FOB.

VS guns

TR guns

NC guns

Basically it's:
VS - hard
TR - normal
NC - casual

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You're really try to over-sell the VS is weak meme.

dont get me started on VS vehicles too, you need to hop back onto reddit to circlejerk how your faggot ass is finding it too hard up against competent players

Whatever you say

Then tell me; how often can they accomplish things without armor?

Confirmed for baiting and for not even playing the game

Try aiming

I've actually taken an in-depth experimentation with an VS character and an NC character. I was able to rake up kills with the unupgraded NC character.

I also used the NS weapons on my VS character and I felt a lot more powerful. The inaccuracy with VS-guns is real.

ALSO MAINTENANCE IS OVER 4REEL

WERE BACK

EVERYONE, LOG THE FUCK IN

Dance time?

Hey, it actually is back.

Yeah you must be going alone. You don't do that in this game.

nice trick faggots

dont bother theyre lying

um… he's not lying this time. WE'RE BACK.

I was rolling with Trident earlier, but I took a longer pause and they had kicked me out.

this faggot doesnt know…

lel nice try

nice shop

the produce victory points needed to lock the fucking continent so you get the fucking benefit from locking a continent
50% reduced nanite cost depending on what continent you locked
I wouldn't call that nothing

Winning is for losers.

t. NC pro

basically it wins the game for your team quicker.
Its a good way to jew VS and NC out of victory.

Except one person, unless micro and macro commanding a huge platoon with many squads, will never win a continent.

I accept my insignfiicance in the game, dude. I just try to play my part and do it well. I'll let my squad leader worry about winning the continent. I don't think upgrading to win continents is going to help me. I guess I'll just choose myself.

Also I tried the rockets on mosquito in VR training. They're fucking shit. I can't kill anything in one pass so I might as well stick with default weapons.

it doesn't change the fact that hive structures generate victory points towards locking the continent

updatan.

fucking finally

Got disconnected

How long do claymores/mines last?

Do they get destroyed on death or replant?

same here

glad to see I'm not the only one

I got kicked out too.

Same

RIP IN PEPPERONI EMERALD.

Do we have an outfit on Miller?

servers are down….

Why does that beard look like someone smeared horseshit on his face

WHERE THE FUCK IS EMERALD

fug

I used to be FU clan but kicked for inactivity. When I came back I was hired immediatley by ELME for cooperation. I dunno if I can invite you to clan but I'll try if we can get on ffs.

TR right?

I met a guy from my previous clan in the middle of a battle. We just chatted. I asked him how the clan was going, told him I didn't take it personally because I know they have to clean the inactives. I recognised his voice… must've played with him before. Small world.

Because it's fake. It even shows you him putting it on as part of the disguise in the movie.

lets invade Briggs then, it's the only server that's up

Q_Q

They're having issues

you haven't played PS2.

VS pro tip: aim at their neck, hold down mouse 1, you will win 100% if you are shooting first.
NC: controlled bursts and good aim.
TR: unlock faction neutral NS neutral weapons, your gun is garbage.

VS - casual
NC - hard
TR - throw away your gun

So what are you anons doing in the mean time? I'm experimenting with some neat homebrew monsters classes for 3.5.

and TR still win just because we work together as one

Drinking tea, finished off the last of my delish chocolate mousse. Thinking of playing something else while I wait. Probably GZDoom.

My nigga. What wads are you playing?

I'm gonna watch platoon whilst having "it aint me" play on repeat in the background

NIGGAS GET IN WE'RE INVADING VS
Emeralds back.

How do the NC hold two continents already?

No lifers from plebbit.

Overpowered weaponry, obviously.

Just the one I got from GOG.

MILLER is back, too.

I will admit, it has been a long time since I had as much fun as dropping out of an airplane with Holla Forums, turning the tide in a battle.

What's the v clan?

Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers

SPANDEX
P
A
N
D
E
X

seriously why is the outift dead

what?
it shouldn't be dead

it isnt, well maybe at the moment. we had platoons of 24-30 man this week quite often. maybe the ones leading it by talking over the comms arent online, the teamwork is what makes the game fun after all.

about 5-6 in right now

I know we had a massive platoon only an hour or two ago, I went to get some tea and its suddenly dead
Just got missiles for my mosquito too

yeah i (gunnernacho) was leading the squad back then, we were fighting VS on hossin and the battle kept dragging on for ages and ages with both sides not moving at all. so i guess that made it boring for people, i myself had things to do so i kinda left. i'll be on later.

so much this
being moderately active over voice com and regularily checking the map and relaying information makes a Huge difference
I'm not that great at being active over voice since half the time I can't speak and the other half I make no sense
you also need to know how to fucking counter tanks and shit so your squad doesn't get buttfucked a single fucking lightning tank, spawn as a fucking heavy a shove a rocket up his asshole
everyone needs to have the autonomy to do this on their own as soon as they see or get killed by a tank
same thing goes for if there's too many enemy flybois, spawn and pull out a MAX suit with a burster arm and create a no fly zone

Just stopped playing now.

ANOTHER

FUCKING

MAINTENANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That just makes it a target rich environment.

Every time there's 20+ people shooting with explosions going on is a little panic inducing.

Did they not implement the updates properly?

WAKE ME UP!

There's a 797 KB update. Will post back when I try to log in.

It crashed. PlanetSide 2 death confirmed.

be the source of it, comerade

But user, heavy assault is my main.

Apparently they fucked up implementing the gold recon dart device and there are bugs with upgrading it.

I'm sorry I can't hear you over dual bursters alternating shots

servers up when?

On an unrelated note, I apparently have 3000 game shekels. what get?

But user, I need you too shoot those busters.

Not everything can be checked for. At least they got it fixed quickly rather than never ever like From is doing with poise.

whats your favourite class/vehicle?

Is it up yet?

whatever I put the shekels to, but I like HA/Medic so far. Im garbage with vehicles

Invest in a better rocket launcher for one, and upgrade your utilities then

once i can fucking log in, no use for medics? Can you pilot flyers with a joystick/HOTAS?

Honestly? I would say cosmetics. Unless you want to get into the vehicle game, you're never really that strapped for certs past br 30. Especially considering HA takes fuckall for certs to get to a good level, and medic's good at printing certs like candy once it's been certed out.

Speaking of certs, what would you guys say are essential certs for each class?

upgrade your medic to max if you're looking to stick to it, you'll be making mad certz/exp from it

you can joystick aircraft but up the sensitivity
mouse and keys are pretty easy to learn though, try out the VR cube and learn to fly

you cant buy cosmetics with certz though

VR cube? I havent played since like 2 months after launch.

Heavy Assault doesn't take much. Attachments for your starting gun, points in advanced shield capacitor, and medkits cover most of your bases. You don't need to max out resist shield immediately because there isn't too much of a difference between the first rank and the last one. Run resist shield and advanced shield capacitor, and make sure to use your shield proactively rather than reactively. Also, pick up a G2A launcher at some point. It's not required, but it's certainly good at making aircraft fuck off.

Medic needs attachments for the AR, maxed out medgun, either flak ASC or nanoweave (I prefer flak, but ASC is super cheap to cert out), maxed out shield bubble or self/group heal, C4 or medkits (medkits if you're going shield bubble, C4 if you're going with the self/group heal), and rez grenades to top it all off.

I thought he was talking about having money but in-game (DGC or whatever the fuck it's called)

if you're still under br15 you'll be able to get the feel for the stuff again in the virtual training cube

WE UP BOYZ

New thread when?

Yes

Returning soon.

Is there a reason why when I try to deploy my computer crashes

insufficient RAM
CPU core unparking
bad memory sector
old graphics drivers
bad graphics drivers
bad memory timings
component overheating
give us something more to work with
check the crash log

how was soe so bad that daybreak is better

daybreak actually took a glance at the forum, or reddit
but it's anyones guess realy

Is there another update?

kek

I swear trying to get a mossi decently upgraded without good goy pionts takes far to much effort for reward, NC reaver felt alot better in this regard

Any yurofag here playing on emerald? How are you doing ping wise? Played a bit yesterday with 120-140ms, not sure that it is viable.

at least you got a double xp week to grind with

Britbong here and I do fine with roughly 100 ping, sometimes I get bad disconects though.

Sometimes I can still die while running around a corner if I'm shot at, but that is the worst issue I have faced.

That's about it.

I cant believe it they really are working together
fucking goon scum

you are bad at the game. it moves quicker than an infantryman with c4 in any direction. I have a vanu character, I wreck face with the magrider. rockets don't mean shit when you can strafe.

get into piloting and you will see true XP numbers.

also medic shield bubble gives a ton if you have it in a good place

150-175 normally

Fuck, guess I shouldn't complain.

it's not that bad since hit calculations are kind of done on the clientside, you'll still need to lead shots just a little bit more and that's also the reson why people can seemingly shoot you through walls

Since we're on page 16, think it's okay to make a new general.

NEW THREAD:

there's been a thread up for a while already

fug, nevermind

Faggot should have linked it.

you should've checked before posting