Trump wants Jewish billionaire to vet spy agencies

As ties fray between White House and intelligence services, Bannon-Kushner associate Stephen A. Feinberg said being considered to lead review

timesofisrael.com/trump-wants-jewish-billionaire-to-vet-spy-agencies-report/

is he /ourkike/?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7ko2n
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want the Kushner meme to die. He was the one signal-amplifying idiots like TRS and Spencer to try and make sure the resurgence of Nationalism is kosher

Kill yourself.

Veteran's today has completely turned against him because of this.

veteranstoday.com/2017/02/16/breaking-exclusive-trump-wants-zionist-mercenary-kapo-to-control-all-us-security-and-intel-functions/

From the article:

Seriously?

archive.is/7ko2n
There's a link to Cerberus Capital's Wikipedia page. A few standouts:

They were also the owners of Chrysler during the whole bailout deal and I know they owned some of the "Freedom Group", that jewed out conglomerate of shitty Nigmerican firearms corporations, but I'm not sure if they sold their interest or not.

The amount of slide threads coming in are at a pace unseen on Holla Forums in some time. This is much like the last 'muh fbi user interviewer guys' a few minutes ago.
Someone is pushing this 'Kushner has power in the Administration' narrative hard.
Remember when the fag harassed Ivanka and her kids on the plane?
Kushner just fucking stood there like a cuck.
To assume this cuck faggot is making any power plays is a narrative that only kikes want to push for whatever reason.
Sage and Report all of this D&C bullshit.

Is there any information in the OP that's false?

In all seriousness we might want to keep Feinberg away from this, his "investigation" will be cleaning up evidence of all of the CIA niggers dirty work so Dyncorp does not get busted. Literally the worst possible pick for intelligence oversight. They dropped Bolton after there was yuge backlash from Trump supporters, and I think it is possible to do the same with this faggot. Hit up conway on twitter or submit tips to greatagain.gov explaining dyncorp and all of its racketeering.

a better question is there any information in the OP that's 100% truth

h ttp://forward.com/news/361887/is-jared-kushner-losing-white-house-power-struggle-to-steve-bannon/

Who knows for sure here. I guess that's why we have these threads, so we can discuss it.

Actually they ruined what were good gun manufacturers. /k/ hates Freedom Group.

You can ask that question for every fucking article posted to this board.

What's the alternative?

LOL Bullshit, no way

Any relation to Kenneth Feinberg?

I think it all ultimately comes down to the kikes trying to divide us from Trump. They don't want him to be so tightly connected with his power base.

Uhm, I dunno. Maybe having a discussion about it. I like Trump, he's a champion we don't deserve but that doesn't mean we can't be critical and discuss his moves.

wew lads

He has a fucking concave nose, he doesn't even look Jewish.

Maybe he's a cryptogoy.

Isn't Dyncorp involved in Pizzagate?

Also Blackwater and Erik Prince are /ourguys/

Obvious goy blood but really now?

I want someone to explain this away, I'm interested in the spin.
I'm well aware of the "Trump surrounds himself with Jews as insulation" meme, so what's this supposed to be?
Feinberg was a campaign contributor just like a bunch of other stacked kikkes.

No earlobes and he looks like a mouse/rat. He's a Jew.