The McMahon Connection

Is Trump eyeing Vince McMahon for cabinet position?

What role is Mr. McMahon going to play in the Trump administration?

And will Trump make wrestling great again?

NO CHANCE

I just came here to say that it's such a wonderful thing to finally see white children in the oval office once again

this.

Trump looks genuinely happy here, it's nice that he is still surrounded by friends from time to time. Vince strikes me here, like he's subdued almost? Maybe because I never see him outside his carnie act, or maybe he's impressed with his buddy and he's on his very best behavior.

Dubs of Hitler confirm this is the future being secured for the white race.

Hitler dubs! Praise Kek!

NO CHANCE IN HELL

Dubs again! Blessed by Kek for the 2nd night in
a row! Praise Kek!

Only Vince can make wrestling great again. I really hope that Trump's election gives him the inclination to drop the PG, family-friendly garbage. And he needs to stop acquiescing to/fire the cuck writers who pretend like people actually give a shit about women's wrestling. Put 'em back in their place with bra and panties matches.

'TRIPLE H''

Let's hope not.

I fucking wish. I'd love to see Vince give a press conference in his Mr. McMahon persona.

Stone Cold for national inquisitor in the new Department of Heresy Elimination!

This is why you didn't get dubs.

I agree. Since I've become a father I love seeing white kids. It makes me so happy that other whites are having children.

aww he has a pic of his dad looking over him

Niggerized carnival nonsense isn't fun. I'm actually really surprised at how many of the few posters in this thread are receptive to it.

MAKE WRESTLING REAL AGAIN!
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Stone Cold has given the stunner to every adult in that picture (excluding Shane's wife). That includes the president.

he probably has a lot on his mind
his good friend is literally the fucking president now after all.
maybe he's embarrassed by the pic those girls are holding

Wew. Stay mad.

Hulk will never visit Trumps Whitehouse

F

This has been an eye opening thread for me. Shitting on professional wrestling deleterious effects on our society makes someone a shill now.

You never know. They're actually good friends due to Trump's involvement in wrestling back in the day.

He was desperate for a (You) and felt charitable.

Dont let this meme cuck near the white house.

That picture brings me such good cheer, I love having a President with good humor. I want him as my grandpa

OH MY FUCKING GOD YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!

Yeah this shit is fun

I've seen every single adult (except Trump) in that picture do the most insane, outrageous shit.
And there they are. In the Oval Office. Posing with the president.

The same girl that went out and go herself called a trashbag ho.
The same guy that's had everything done to him from kicks in balls to being covered in shit.
The wrestler that did THE FUCKING KATY VICK ANGLE.
Shane with his "I'm going to suicide myself off this titan tron"

And there they fucking are.

He's got a lot of generals.

Lots of troops to drain any swamp

But seriously, does this guy have any qualifications or connections?

I want to meet this guy one day

This time he'd get AJ Styles to be his guy against some lefty.

GREATEST TIMELINE

BUH GAWD KING

Deport yourself.

He also named the Jew a few years back if I recall.

Jesus christ today is my father's birthday, he killed himself a few years ago.

Feelsbad

It's been 7 years man, he won't be funny

Thats Millhouses father, and its a feel meme.

u w0t m8

Anyways, McMahon is a piece of shit, deserves to unironically be gassed for how he treated Hogan.

Hogan is a degenerate fuck too. Stop pretending just because Terry Bollea killed Gawker he wasn't fucking his supposed friend's wife and anything else in a skirt that would have him after his gold digging cunt ex split.

Hey man, they pressured him into that over an extended period, and its not like he let someone else fuck his wife, he did the fucking.

Implying CM Cuck is not a degenerate jew too.

Pretty much she seduced him, and it was a trap, the whole thing was done to catch him on tape and blackmail him. Hes the victim, really. Dindu nuffin wrong, spread your seed and all that.

I mean Trump was fun but, the shit the McMahon's have done for the business is insane.
I have a huge respect for them. They didn't have to do even a tenth of what they've done over the years, and they still did it to entertain the fans. Shane especially.

Oh Stephanie how I loved you so nearly 20 years ago. Her ta-tas are epic.

Reminder that Barack "Kikongo" Obama was occupying that same room no less than a month ago.

I fucking loved her promos with Jericho.

That was mostly Stephanie. She is to blame for a lot of the current "muh tolerance" stuff these days.

Not really no, that's actually on Linda. Or rather, on the fact Linda tried to go into a political career. Her senator runs are the primary reason that WWE went PG

When you think about it, WWE is America's version of opera.

Linda started it but she has not been associated with the WWE for some time now. The current shit these days is tied to Stephanie. She herself puts herself out there to push a lot of bullshit.

My dad died when I was 18. The worst thing in the world is that he'll never see any of my accomplishments, or becoming a man, and I also couldn't share this election with him. Would have been fun calling it as it was happening, and convinving him to sell stock before the election and buy when it's crashed the night of. His dad died when he was 15 and I think he felt a very similar feel.
Polite sage for blogposting

yfw Vince already has a say in running things.

So this is totally going to become a storyline in WWE where Bad Boss McMahon is in cahoots with Trump and uses presidential leverage to screw over wrestlers out of championship matches, right? Because if so, I may watch wrestling again for the first time since I was a kid.

Nah, it'll be Stephanie and Triple H playing the bad coastal elites hating on good 'ol boy AJ Styles, calling him a hick and a no good working class scum.

triple h has his eyes closed.. top kek

dubs confirm the Hulkster being nominated speaker of the house

My entire family are liberals and my dad remarried to an international banking Ashkenazi. I've cut all ties with them. I don't know what's more important, standing for what you believe in or family. Everything is so fucked and I feel ashamed of shutting out my family. I've tried so many times to get the ball rolling in their heads that they've been lied too and nothing works.

Dont know what to tell you bro, but if my dad married a jewess and i couldnt talk him out of it with sense and reasoning, id just block him out of my life. I dont want that bullshit near my family

Austin seems like a cool dude.

That kike got scared there for a minute then he boasted about Jews owning everything. Fucking kikes are all completely deranged egomaniacs.

I love how panicked kikes get when a goy talks about how much shit they have. A kike talking to a kike about this is nothing, but once the goyim bring up "hold on, you own a lot of OUR shit, how did that happen?" and they start sweating profusely

He's a bit cunty, user.

Or at least he's slapped a few wives around.

Have you seen the chicks he banged and married? All of them had it coming.

lot of wrasslin' fans love trump

>Frederick Christ Trump

Now everything makes sense.

Austin named the Jew on his podcast with Paul Heyman. Paul was getting anxious.

Vince is a megalomaniac whose helped cover up murders, harbour criminals, fags and drug addicts. The business he is in as well is all about poor treatment of its workers and overworking them into a lifetime of pain.

I love wrestling too, but lets not let CURRENT YEAR 2.0 blind us to things.

SECRETARY OF WEW

What are you talking about? That picture in OP's post is so obviously a photoshop. McMacon nor Triple H have been to the White House

That would be fucking hilarious.

Yeah right, surely Trumps Aryan father was the reincarnation of a shitskin Jew from 2000 years ago. Get real.

CM Punk is a bastard with a shitty gimmick and his father's an alcoholic. Get your PG era shit out of here.

The had better have removed the parasites.

Do you have a single fact to back that up, or are you trying to claim Benoit having a meltdown and subsequently being written out of history is any of that?

Vinne Mac is an oddball IRL. Many decades ago, he used to be quite humble and a surprisingly loyal boss. Then, as the WWF exponentially increased in scope and worth, during the 80s and 90s, his use of roids for some matches and painkillers rose. The combination of the money, stress and drugs did make him way more of a megalomaniac. Add to it that some old school wrestler did fuck him over by breaking contracts and doing shit behind the scenes and you have the McMahon Carnie act, which got gradually closer to the real man's personality. The man loves his family, even though he did use them to make a buck but he's far less friendly to his employees than he was back when the territories still existed (70s-80s).

You have done the only thing you could have, user. This is the very meaning of the phrase "truth hurts". Now you understand why so many cowards weaker than yourself refuse to face it.
But you will not be alone forever, user.
You will go on to raise a family of your own, and they will know the truth.

IT WAS ME, AMERICA
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

i feel like deep down he's a nice guy. if you listen to the infamous shoot interview cm punk did after he left wwe, as much as punk had problems with the booking and the medical care, it really did seem like vince didn't mean to fuck him over exactly, and he has a reputation of understanding when wrestlers want to leave and respecting their wishes. the thing is, vince is the kind of guy who likes to be in control; he has plans in his head that he wants carried out, even if they aren't the best plans to begin with. if you play along, he'll treat you right; if you fuck him, he'll fuck you back. understand this and you'll understand most of his motivations for the past 20+ or so years.

i don't talk to my dad anymore
he was on drugs when i was a kid, one time i had to guide paramedics to his bedroom when he OD'd
he never really had a whole lot to do with me, and didn't really teach me a whole lot of life skills, i had to learn those things on my own.
for example i didn't learn to drive until i was 20, and my grandpa taught me.
he tried to kill my mom, i had to wrestle a gun out of his hands, we left not long after. my mom filed for divorce and he moved a new women in, with her kids no less, almost immediately.
the ultimate insult is that he seems to care more about them then he ever did about us.
my brothers are still out there living with him, and he treats them like shit, while being an angel to that woman and her child.
i'm going to college now, completely on my own with the money i'm earning from a paid internship, and that bastard won't do anything to help. he makes something like 70+ thousand a year (he used to make more) and i don't see a penny of it, when i'm literally struggling to keep my lights on, and food in the cupboards. i tried calling and emailing him and desperately trying to get him to talk to me and work things out and go to therapy, but he will hardly say a sentence or two to me and then i don't hear from him for months.
to all the anons who have/had a good father, never forget how lucky you are, and cherish every moment you have/had with him.

BEAT DEBRA

Sonuvabitch

Fucking Paul Heyman accidentally dropping that red pill on Israel.

love seeing Shaneo and Triple H in the fucking Oval Office

PRO WRESTLING IS WHIIIIIIITE

Kek alright whatever you say.

This warms my heart so much. Make Wrestling Great Again. More AJ styles, less island niggers.

Public company now, it'll never fly because (((investors)))

>make divas lewd again

VINCE IS GOING TO MAKE AMERICA TV14 AGAIN