Ex-Gawker Group Launches TellOnTrump.Com

One thing we know about Donald Trump is that there are a lot of things Donald Trump doesn't want people to know about. If you’ve reached this page, you might have information about the conduct of Donald Trump or his administration that you’d like people to know about. Here’s how you can tell us.

Who are we? The Special Projects Desk of Gizmodo Media Group. We are an investigative team that reports stories about political, cultural, financial, and technological power for Gizmodo, Fusion, Deadspin, Jezebel, Jalopnik, Kotaku, and the other Gizmodo Media Group web sites.

You may send us messages, tips, files, images, videos, or documents through Gizmodo Media Group's SecureDrop portal. SecureDrop is designed to protect your anonymity, frustrating attempts by anyone, including us, to identify you as the source. For instructions on how to use it, go here.

Meanwhile, the group has even launched a targeted advertising campaign on Facebook designed to reach out to folks that list various federal agencies as their employers. Per the 'Special Projects Desk':

We at Gizmodo Media Group have launched what we are calling the Special Projects Desk to pursue investigative projects across all of our sites—Deadspin, Fusion, Jezebel, Gizmodo, Jalopnik, Kotaku, the Root, and Lifehacker. You can read about our team and how to contact us here.

We want to make sure that anyone with access to newsworthy information—particularly about the conduct of the new presidential administration—knows how to reach us. Accordingly, we’ve built a web site, TellOnTrump.com, with instructions on various ways to reach out to our reporters securely. Our tips line, 917-999-6143, is accessible via voice, text, Signal, WhatsApp, Line, and Allo. We also have a Secure Drop portal that permits sources to anonymously send us documents and tips. Or we can be reached via email at [email protected]/* */

Through targeted ads on Facebook, we’re reaching out to users who list federal agencies as their employers, and we are exploring ways to advertise in public spaces near federal buildings in Washington, D.C. If you work in the federal bureaucracy and want to bear witness, anonymously or otherwise, to the way the Trump Administration is asserting its authority, we are here to listen. And if you know someone who works for the government and may have information to share, please direct them to TellOnTrump.com.

You boys know what to do. SHIIIIIIIT POST. Fill them with tales of piss and Russians. Fucking Univision spics behind it hahaha.

archive.fo/TJYbT

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pdf/res/22.html#q393
facebook
youtu.be/GBC5ZejqtZQ
pastebin.com/FpPn2e5y
pastebin.com/fAeSADDR
pastebin.com/pbyGc3dn
pastebin.com/4u2Zpdgj
pastebin.com/x1LyWvb1
pastebin.com/geMr6tCu
pastebin.com/tNNqMgBv
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

Once again lefties proving how much of children they are.

bump

They're regressing to fucking grade school, amazing.

This makes you think of children tattling on each other. They are inadvertently legitimizing themselves with this name. They suck at memetics.

fuck

this was actually an idea i just had

why not feed these fucks massive amounts of fake news, and then burn them when they inevitably publish it, reinforcing the their fakenews jew scam stereotype?

Hulk Hogan didn't go far enough

If you want to kill ants, you have to eradicate the entire colony

user… we've had that idea and utilized it for about a year now.

It's been a while since I've seen this pasta, still makes me kek

ya it's not exactly original lol

Lurk 2 years before posting.

Every day it grows more and more obvious that these "people" have never mentally matured beyond the age of 10.

Does anyone have the pic of the clipping from that Florida college newspaper from "Kassim Gassem" where she bursts into treats over the Muslim ban?

What better to do than to use make the term "anonymous intelligence community source" synonymous with Fake News?

fuck

Lurk 2 years before posting.

You know what to do, tell cuckchan to spam their inbox with shock videos.

No dude. Get it published. Just use various copypastas and change them to Trump stories. This way we get keks and Gawker and Co. gets Jewed.

Wonder if this actually works? I sure hope so lel

user…

send six million

Oh i am laffin, son.

Gawker still doesn't get it it seems

The anons I know would have a campain of shitposters and memesmiths working on filling their inbox with so much benign and no use stories and even the occasional good on trump story. They wont know the real from the fake.

The anons I know would be memeing the shit out of this on normie outlets….

reddit .com/r/AskReddit/comments/5d8zop/serious_people_who_have_met_or_dealt_with_donald/

Dose anybody have some Pasta, or a bunch of paste bins? I think it's time to start the Siege.

I can't reveal too many details about myself but I can tell you I have access to the Oval Office when Trump is discussing issues of top importance with his staff. This happened the night Flynn announced he was resigning.

Holy shit, I don't even know where to start. Melania came into the Oval Office to bring him a plate of chicken nuggets and he literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at him and he slammed the door on her. After she left, he started going on a huge angry tirade: "I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my wife but I’m literally in shock from the announcement tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he resigning? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe my team is so corrupt. I want to make America great again. I need Putin to lock up Hillary and purge this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought I had all those journalists silenced???? This is so fucked."

Please help, this is not the country I swore to serve. I'm so scared.

Top shelf

Sorry anons,it's been a long day.excuse my autism.

Welcome to 2017. The year after we did this and meme'd a President into power.

Say you saw Trump meeting secretly with a terrorist that you think is the notorious Sam Hyde. Or maybe he met ben garrison.

Saw same joke with Randy Orton about a week ago.

The Muslim ban truly is a 'treat' for all Americans

topkek.

no lad would ever waste perfectly good chicken tendies this is how i know you're lying.

LARP moar faggot

Is flooding the site with shitty pastas a thing we would be able to do?

>You can email us at [email protected]/* */ If you use PGP encryption, you can find the public key for that address here.

elemefayoh

Fuck yeah.

Whats the Sauce on that App, I need to start making things happen.

not sure how i feel about this

lurk an indefinite amount before posting

Anyone got a burner phone?

Whats there to feel about it?

Guess I'll dust off this one.

I know Donald Trump. He lived in a richer area of New York at one point. I bumped into him in a sandwich shop. He was shooting the shit with the sandwich maker when I came up to give my order. I got a standard turkey on wheat with mayo and pepper jack. It was something very simple. All the while Donald was laughing to himself and pointing at me occasionally mumbling, "Is this guy serious?"

I wasn't sure why I guess he was displeased about me ordering or what I ordered. After I got my sandwich I sat down and ate while he just leaned back into the windowed meat display and watched me. When I got up to throw the trash away he stopped me and offered his hand. I was shy because I knew who he was but he introduced himself anyways. When I shook his hand the other hand came out of his pocket holding a tazer which he used on my neck. When I fell to the ground tense I soiled myself. He laughed, "This guy." And started kicking me in the face quoting The Apprentice over and over, "YOU'RE FIRED, YOU'RE FIRED."

I woke up in the hospital next to a vase of broccoli labeled, "From Don."

Now every year he shows up to my families Thanksgiving dinner, uninvited, unannounced, and just eats, laughs to himself, and then leaves. Last year he murdered my mother. I fear what hurricane Donald will bring this year..

is this the same site that was launched a few months ago?

I'm gonna upload stuff to their secure drop file sharing thing, what stuff should I sent them?

Seriously. Adults are fine with being whistleblowers or even leakers, but being a tattletale will still rock them to their core.

Moby Dick, the Koran, the Bible… Just the biggest and most pointless files you may have on your computer.

So Trump.

Ok fine. He's president. Get your jollies in now, Drumpflakes. That doesn't mean he's ok.
The first thing I noticed when Nov 9 happened was a lot of my lgbt friends going afk. All of a sudden they were uncontactable. I later came to find out that most of them had committed suicide. When I learned this I spent an entire week under my blanket crying.

Once I found the courage to come out about this TRAVESTY of justice online, I was barraged with insults from literal nazis. Each one making fun of my hair or my weight or my trans-status.
Eventually I decided this was enough. I joined an antifa squad in my local community. We had fun punching nazis and putting up flyers against Trump. I met a lot of good people there and made lifelong friends and even some ex's! This however all came to an end when our leader (who is trans) disbanded the group over fear of being doxxed by fascists who would come to his house and beat him and his mother for the simple act of being non-CIS.

Finally I realized that this wasn't just a joke. This wasn't a Harry Potter book where the bad guy loses and I bookmark it. No. This was real. Lives were on the line, and are to this day. This is a fight against humanity and for humanity. I realized this was possibly the most important thing that I'd ever done in my life, and it may be the most important thing that will happen in the next 1000 years.

So now I stand. I stand against misogyny. I stand against rape. I stand against racism. I stand against anti-semitism. I stand against islamophobia. I stand against homophobia. I stand against transphobia. I stand against queerphobia. I stand against it all.
And I will not be quenched.

That's why i've always been saying that Leftists should not have a right to vote.

The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest. One of the longest works of fiction ever written, and it's a Smash Bros fanfic.

Never used Tor before (you have to to access the secure drop). Is it supposed to be so slow? Or is their shitty website just down?

rename it "Trump_Sexual_Assault_Proof.pdf"

Well, user did send them 1,000,000 copies of the Ryan Gosling copypasta. Perhaps they've reached their bandwidth limit?

…wait a minute.

if someone gives me a torrent for a pdf of it i will do it. or any pdf that you think would be lulzy to send to them

it's working now, they've given me a codename and everything. There's also a field to check for replies. I feel like I can really only upload one thing per codename as they'll realize i'm a troll.

i'm gonna wait for something hilarious to post comes along. looking for really offensive ebooks or something really stupid but large and annoying for them to read through.

Might just send them an mp4 comp of Moon Mans greatest hits.

correction, I see they have an upload limit of 500 mb

greetings from Holla Forums, trying to understand the Flynn situation and it seems pretty clear now after the very entertaining press conference today– but any speculation as to why Flynn would mislead or lie to Pence? I don't understand the need to mislead or lie about it unless it was to get off to a blemish free start, but apparently he didn't do nothing wrong to begin with…

Go to >>>/pdfs/ and download Mein Kampf, rename it to "Trump_Proof_Sexual_Assault.pdf"

I wonder. Are there any programs you could put a file through that would change certain keywords to say "Trump", "Pence", "rape"

Notepad and most text editors have a "Find and Replace" function. I imagine most PDF editors would have something like that too.

How do you crosspost again?
8ch.net/pdf/res/22.html#q393
Culture of Critique.

I know Word used to have a "replace _ with _" feature. But idk if you can use it to read .pdfs with. I haven't had Word on a computer since I was still in school.

I met Donald Trump and Mike Pence at a rally a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Trump looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Donald you found another goofball?", "Yeah Mike, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is". Right at that moment Trump jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Pence jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Trump undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Trump just kept pushing her head down. Trump looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Trump then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Pence who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Pence's boner pushing into my back… I blacked out.

Hitler, right click it and save as… Then rename it after you download it.

Required reading right there.

3arrows/BOARDNAME/POST#

Oh shit, I haven't read the original of this one. Fucking kek.

it is done

Indeed. Indeed you are doing god's work.

In October 2001, Donald Trump met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Trump became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

You can get burner apps for your smartphone, since smartphone apps are the least secure fucking thing in existence from an infosec perspective don't go making bomb threats or anything but the burner/prank apps work well enough for simple pranks and disinfo.

textnow.com

Go kill yourself, and while you're at it commit group suicide with that muslim pedo, Gilda LARPer and the other degenerates in that pathetic general thread you crawled out of. Holla Forums isn't the place for your identity whoring.

On the set of Home Alone 2, Trump was brought in front of a mock tribunal, forcing him to apologise for a prank played on a fellow cast member Catherine O'Hara. Reportedly, Trump entered O'Hara's trailer during a shoot with 4 freshly picked carrots he bought from a near-by farmer's market, and hid the veg in various locations in the dressing room, leaving a sign on the door claiming "There are 5 carrots hidden in this room". O'Hara, who was know to suffer both from OCD and Lachanophobia (an irrational fear of vegetables), was rushed to hospital when she collapsed outside her trailer.

What we need are stories that sound legit, but can easily be dis proven if you do your research

n-now, no need to g-get like t-that

Even better, write a walk the dinosaur story. Make it 5,000 words. Make it sound totally believable until you open the door, get on the floor and everyone walks the dinosaur. Make them so pissed that they wasted time reading it that they don't want to open another one.

I actually have an idea that might go well with this.

Let's hear it.

I'm still typing and working it out. But its gonna have to do with that whole apartment racist shit that happened in the 70s.

Ca we shoot them? They're leaking classified information to try and overthrow the president.

Not even the republicans did something like this over Obama.

It depends on if avatarposters are equal to namefags. Using unique IDs or names when posting is only useful when your posts need to be identifiable as you, or when they are consecutive in delivery of information, i.e. cartelanon's posts, etc

Otherwise it's by definition an attention grab - we are all anonymous, it might be fun to namefag but all it really does is just make you look like you think your shit doesn't stink.

Nigger, the republicans are Obama.
lurk for two decades before posting again

Also, wrong thread.

CTRL F "BIG GUY"

NO RESULTS

We are lesion
Inspect us

These poor bastards don't even realize how stupid they are. This is our playground.

I had a "big guy" reference earlier.
CTRL + F BIGGEST GUY

Noooo stop uploading shock and stupid shit.
Make them believe it. We need to discredit them.

I GOT AN IDEA

TAKE STORIES OF LEFTY SHITLIBS

MAKE THEM ABOUT TRUMP

TRY AND GET MEDIA TO RUN WITH IT

user I have the proof right here (^:

Antifa riots but reversed.

In a way we're using the same tactics jews did when referring to the lolocaust. except we are doing it for its intended actually correct purpose

i'm disappointed

In 2016 during the presidential campaign Donald Trump (whose role involved being host of The Apprentice) was surfing with his family when a small mexican child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As Donald Trump Jr. rushed to help, Trump held out an arm infront of him, stopping him and was reported saying by Ivanka (who is her daughter) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". His family, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

Oh shit, the Keanu copypasta. Shit, forgot about this one.

topkek

I'm just a little someone who does cleaning work at Trump Tower, I'm too scared to say my name but I have something to share that really shook me off back then and has kept me scared until today. A few days before election day, I was dusting outside Mr. Trump's room, he was having a secret meeting with that russian guy, you know, the president or prime minister or something from Russia. They were talking about some sort of hacking special forces who could hack into the voting machines with disposable cellphones. This is when the phone rang. I heard Mr. Trump say to that russian guy: "It's that hag Hillary", and both snickered, then Hillary apparently said something that made Mr. Trump very uspet and he shouted loudly into the phone:

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the New York Military Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Wall Street, and I have over 300 confirmed sucessful businesses. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top real state mogul in the entire U.S of A. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the phone? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of russian spies across the USA and your e-mails are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, woman. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Armed Forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, crooked hag."

I quit my job a couple of days after hearing that, fearing for my life if he found out I had overhead him and his russian friend from Russia.

i dont think theyd fall for that user

How likely is it that any of them have dual citizenship and can be charged with espionage?

This one's my all time favorite pasta

Forrest Gump was raped, tbh fam. He's retarded and Jenny gave him a hand job and later fucked him. He had no idea what sex was and she was basically taking advantage of him. She had internal feelings of guilt herself since she was a rape victim. That's why she ran away from Forrest so many times - because she thought she was doing to Forrest what her drunken father did to her. And she was right. She did rape Forrest.

Oh fuck

We forgot the (((boats))

First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have put countless hours of cross reference into these claims, and can back them up with numerous citations if requested to do so. I will keep this as short as possible for every tldr person out there. One more thing : pay EXTREMELY close attention to all of the dates.

Everyone knows about the Titanic, right? Yes, but not everyone knows about her two sister ships, the Britannic, and the Olympic. You may just think of the Titanic as a horrible disaster that killed two-thirds of those on board – and only know about it to that extent. But there is much more to the story than that.

There were to be three grand ships : First, the Olympic, then, the Titanic, and finally, the Britannic (some claimed it was going to be the Gigantic, no evidence). The most luxurious ships ever built. The owner of the ships was the White Star Line, which was owned by IMM, headed by the eponymous J.P. Morgan, born April 17, 1837, died March 31, 1913, March 31 the 4 year anniversary of the beginning of the building of the Titanic and April 17 being the EXACT DATE, if everything went according to plan, the Titanic's safe arrival in New York City in 1912. It was said that he wanted to make money off of insurance policies by switching the two ships and deliberately sinking the "Titanic," because the Olympic had been significantly damaged in a collision September 20, 1911 with the HMS Hawke, and was beyond its moneymaking stage. There are numerous pieces of evidence to support this.

Let's look at Olympic : she had her maiden voyage on June 14, 1911. She was almost identical to what Titanic would be, except for a few minor differences, most unnoticeable to the naked eye. If, in fact, a switch and insurance scam took place – which would not only have saved the company, but also killed many opponents of J.P. Morgan – then the ship that hit the fateful iceberg on April 14, 1912, and sunk on April 15, 1912, would have been the Olympic, which also means that the ship found by Dr. Robert Ballard in 1985 was the Olympic as well. Which means that :

The day of the Olympic's maiden voyage was to share its date with the birth day of Donald Trump; the sinking date was the VERY DAY notorious leader Kim Jong Il, father of current radical North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, was born; and the day that its wreck was discovered? – the 46th anniversary of the beginning of World War II.

In one more chilling addition, the other sister ship, Britannic, sunk also, in even less time than Titanic, when she hit an underwater mine. The date? November 21, one day after what was to be RFK'S assassination, one day before what was to be JFK'S.

You be the judge.

Damn.

Didn't the Hillary campaign try something similar?

Several websites tried this. We BTFO'd CTR. Also, I think it was Nickelodeon that ran some thing for kids to talk about Trump. BTFO'd that too.

NO

Seriously this country is getting really diverse and more than half of all babies born here nonwhite. If the left were just a little bit more strategic and didn't act like such children and also didn't openly hate on Whitey so much I'm pretty sure they'd win every election.
I don't want that to happen as a white person but at the same time it amazes me how the left can screw up so bad and literally play into the meme of them being whiny children.
Like seriously this is some minor level pottery right here.

Yup.

In related news I just realized something about that whole scene. When Bane says "for you" he's not saying he's a big guy compared to CIA man, what Bane is actually saying is that it would be extremely painful for the CIA man to try and take off his mask because Bane would beat the shit out of him.
For all these years I've been getting it wrong and now I finally understand.

user i…

I used to think that it was "extremely painful for you" too, but Tom Hardy himself confirmed it was "big guy for you" in an AMA.

It's 2 years, faggot. Loosening traditional standards are how civilizations fall.

It'll take a lot more than 2-anything to cure that level of newfaggotry, user

it'll take an indefinite amount

Does it take video? 11GB of dolphin porn

Indefinite would just be read as 2 months. Make it 2 decades.

talk about weakening of standards ;^))))

Just realized it was already posted itt:

That's the first time I've ever made the joke or ever seen it used. weird

Host with the most

But seriously everyone hated th kid that screamed "I'm telling"

Every time I think liberals have hit rock bottom when it comes to lack of self-awareness, they plumb depths that I never before dreamed existed.

Obviously Bane is the bigger guy, so it only makes sense that CIA is complementing him on his larger stature in order to ease tensions. CIA is a master negotiator. It's a 100% proven fact that the scene means "Big guy for you", not "extremely painful for you."
You have much to learn.

I always interpreted it as Bane calling CIA a manlet

http:// volny.a2.sweb.cz/email%20bomber.php

stfu no one cares where your from stop peddling this meme that people who like vidya and people who are red pilled are different there is no such thing as a Holla Forums "ally" you are either one of us or you still havent reached your final form

this

Thoughts?

Ironic since Tom Hardy is a manlet.

Well done

Is that a Wii pro controller?

can an user write another fan fiction dossier and submit it?

This would be a beautiful opportunity to sabotage gawker's efforts by "leaking" fanfiction.net tier shit.

Why happens to snitches again?

Obama's nigger group is here.
facebook dot cunt notes/organizing-for-action/take-a-deep-breath-then-take-action/618795201644660

Just reading this list of sites made me puke a little in my mouth.

Yeah I'll tattle on Trump allright, bet ya'll didn't know this but Trump is a racist sexist islamophobe!

youtu.be/GBC5ZejqtZQ

I'm a young progressive Asian feminist. I am sexy, smart, urbane, and very much anti-racist, anti-sexist. I am also a Hillary Clinton-supporter. I despise Nazism, Conservatives, KKKs and Donald Trump. My purpose in uploading this video is to expose and shame all the Nazis, KKKs, and White Supremacists who degrade and demean Asian women. Sieg Heil!

Let's recap shall we?
All of these failed miserably, neither will some daycare antic bullshit

Isn't that exactly what we did with the CTR tip site?

INQUISITION WHEN???

i can't believe knowing what that is makes me old now.

Someone send them MARIO AND THE SEARCH FOR THE INNER SPAGHETTI PARTY QUEST.
pastebin.com/FpPn2e5y
pastebin.com/fAeSADDR
pastebin.com/pbyGc3dn
pastebin.com/4u2Zpdgj
pastebin.com/x1LyWvb1
pastebin.com/geMr6tCu
pastebin.com/tNNqMgBv

is there a way to mass-edit copypastas and interview stories?

instead of sending them six gorillion emails with the same pasta, why not flood them with six gorillion emails, each containing one of, say, 100 different copypastas? that way they can't immediately recognize and disregard them since there will be too many for their poor interns to recognize. they'll spend all eight years of the trump presidency trying to decipher which ones are real and which ones aren't, and in desperation publish another pissgate fanfiction.

Why even live.

Some user should make a web page "Report a Marxist" or something like that.

it would trigger the fuck out of the commies

I just send them 6 million emails from Trump himself with the subject "Your current job".
I hope they open them, the contents are simply "You're fired!"

:^)

OYY GEVAAALT

regression to an earlier stage of life is but one of many psychological defensive mechanisms.
It's the playbook of the jew and how they prey and play with human instinct and explains the mind. I'm more surprised they give this out openly, but their lack of forethought must have them thinking only indoctrinated marxists will pick it up.

eheheheh

I really hope they pick yours and it shows up on CNN or something.
I'd love to see "Havehto Gaseem" on TV with some news anchor defending it as legit news.

Tom Hardy is also proud "to be a feminist"

he is stating that he is both a big guy and it would be extremely painful for him

Thought he was gay too

brother

Somebody please send this:

To who it may concern,

About ten years ago I was waiting for abus on 5th Avenue when a limo that was approaching started to slow down. I could here some loud, booming music emanating from inside of it as it got nearer.

It continued to slow down until it pulled onto the shoulder and stopped roughly 15 feet away. The booming bass of the music died down to a much lower level.

The limo then sat there for 2 to 3 minutes before it started slowing rolling up the shoulder towards me and stopping right beside me, which is illegal to do at a bus stop.

The back window then rolled down revealing none other then Donald J. Trump sporting a disgusting grin.

He looked So stupid with his big, disingenuous grin. He didn't say a word at first and just kept grinning so I said "Hello." in a vain attempt to break the ice.

He just kept grinning for another 10 seconds and then asked "What are you doing here?" while still grinning.

I looked in both directions, rather confused by the question, then pointed to the bus stop pole and replied "Waiting for the bus?"

He immediately stopped grinning and said "No. What are you doing HERE (rolling his eyes, implying he meant NYC or the country) you JOOOOOO?"

It took me a second or two to realize he was saying the word Jew, and figuring this was some kind of crass joke, I asked him if he was serious.

He just answered with "You are a Jew, right?"

My disbelief was quickly turning into anger so I replied "Yes, I am a Jew. A proud one."

He seemed genuinely informed by this, like he wasn't sure if I was after I had asked him if his initial question was serious.

"Oh, well then, I'll have you know that I was serious, I really, genuinely want to know why you are in my country." I simply replied that I am an American citizen just like himself, although perhaps I was a little bit less than eloquent in how I expressed this, since the whole situation was making me very nervous and anxious.

He actually cut me off before I finished telling him this, however, saying "No, no, not like me, not like me - I'm not Jooooo-ish." Wagging his finger at me while saying this, like it was an important difference.

He then looked down at something in his vehicle (Blackberry?), then quickly back at me then down again, then forward (to his driver?) and said something that I don't remember because it was completely unrelated to our conversation. My guess is he received a text message and had to go.

The music then started up again and the window began rolling up as the car starting moving away. He then quickly turns his head towards me, not even looking at me, and says "Israel. [something] go back."

After seeing his interviews during his campaign, I'm guessing the inaudible [something] was "you have to."

This was beyond insulting since I had not been to Israel in years, when I was growing up on a kibbutz.

Another concerning thing was that the music had German singing, military and old sounding, as the vocal accompaniment to the modern electronic portion, which I wasn't able to hear earlier when the windows were down and the car was further away.

I have searched in vain for this song off and on for two years after this incident. I finally found it with help from a friend in the JIDF friend(I'm far too old for those boys, but I helped craft some legal arguments for them to us in supporting Israel in online forums). I simply hummed how I remembered it went and he got it right on his second guess.

I would recognize it anywhere:

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

Due to this experience, when I hear people laugh and call Donald J. Trump a Nazi or the next Hitler, I don't laugh at all and tell them that it's true.

I am beyond saddened that a man such as this is in the running with close to a 50% chance of becoming the next President of the United States.

The public needs to know what he truly is, and I hope my story helps them realize that.

Yours Truly,

Shalom

Manlet

Republicans are masters at shooting themselves in the foot, too. They've been doing it since they got Lincoln elected.

Both sides of this particular equation have proven themselves to be fucking retards, but the Republicans at least mean well.

A RAR archive with every episode of the Apprentice with Donald Trump in it.

I saw this man operating a drone in Washington city centre. He was using it to drop cartons of umbongo on a group of black men who were performing Al Jolson's Sonny Boy. I don't know where he got the drone but it was a serious piece of kit and could carry about 100 cartons of this offensive fruit drink with colonial overtones.It was massive and clearly had a combustion engine in it as it was very loud.

The black gentlemen proceeded to lick the juice off themselves and each other, and I heard one exclaim, "Lordy Lordy I taste waddermelon, dat's some good sheeit, just da way momma used to make, yesiree!" I was taken aback because he sounded like he was from Cowdenbeath.

The man who was controlling the drone, who I believe is called Percival Ponsonby-Smythe, then let his dog, which looked like a white German Shepherd, off the leash, pointed at them and shouted, "Negr0!", which I'm led to believe is Spanish for the n-word. The dog took off after them and the black gentlemen ran off into Marks & Spencer.

This was a very traumatising experience for me because I disagree with the use of fossil fuels. This drone enthusiast is highly irresponsible.

Encrypt anything you send so that they have to unencrypt it first. It'll just waste that much more time.

>Go to fanfiction.net
>search "diapers" among other shit
>change "www" to "m" for text selection to copy paste
>find desired story
>open up word processor/works/office/adobe niggerscribbles
>paste story
>use replace function with full words only and use it to begin crafting it into some russian secret documents and trump in some form of degeneracy (I mean, they fell for the story of him hiring hookers to piss on a bed)
>have burner/dud email account
>copy your masterpiece to the composed email
>submit
The shit I had to skim through for you anons.

look at the source you autists

It doesn't send anything lol. It's just a form but it doesn't point to anything.