I need fliers

I'm going to be IRL posting some fliers tonight.

Give me your best hate facts infographics you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

hatefacts.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've always liked this flier, OP

Not going to discourage you from doing anything, but I will advise you that statistics on flyers don't really work too well.
You're dealing with people who have about 3 seconds to read your fliers. Statistics are too much information to digest and thus, is ignored on propaganda fliers.
Might I suggest something simpler?

just post pepes dude

a couple i randomly picked

This should do, thank you.

take these

Fuck off, this is obviously a antifa/shitlib attempt to gather intel and try to link Holla Forums to any IRL flyering operations, go to the redpill thread and pick the most choice infographs or make your own damn OC if you are doing a flyer op, nigger. If you are legit and not a cointelpro fag or antifa I am sorry but opsec is essential and if you aren't paranoid then you are fucking gay. Do not post flyers or plans before the op report back after you fucking do it nigger. If you are datamining shill kill yourself, if not good luck but also shut the fuck up and maintain surprise/opsec.

The first actual redpill. I dare you to break their educational conditioning, user

May these bend their minds
or at the very least trigger them

Stick this and post photos

Find some anti-Trump grafitti. Not hard to find if you live in a primarily liberal area. Post a Pepef such as pic related printed on sticker paper near it or on it.

If you are going to poster a place try local historical figures as the imagery, or stuff from Sears Roebuck catalogs? If theres one thing that sticks in a white Man's craw it's his family's ancestors being literally attacked by hooligans. Theres garenteed to be one decendant of a famous local figure in local high esteem that will take offence to Antifa squeeling and have others join his side.

CIVIC

Your not very good at this poster thing

Wtf niggers, flat out unprofessional

An old Ukrainian spray paint template. The message reads "Caution! Carriers of tolerance"

hatefacts.com/

Grab a screenshot or simply print a few links as txt file

Check the catalog you nigger

Tons of them there, not redumping. Only doing this because das dubz

seriously.
leave the wall-building to Trump.

me too

All this shit makes me want to do a bit of IRL flierposting.

It's possibly the easiest thing you can do to do *something*… Literally anything like this is a good start!

Take this. New computer so my folder is painfully crap, I'll be saving all this shit anyhow.