Some guy's attempting to "restore" Mighty Max for HD viewing, basically just a...

Zachary Kelly
Zachary Kelly

Some guy's attempting to "restore" Mighty Max for HD viewing, basically just a clean up and upscale but it certainly beats the old grainy footage of the show that's out there already. From the time between uploads it seems like it'll probably be a few years before he gets around to remastering all 40 episodes.

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

Good to hear. Polly Pocket for boys was the shit

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

I seem to remember the ending being really dark.

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

Yep. With a glimmer of hope and reality hax

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

One guy is doing this by himself? Jesus Fucking Christ! Big kudos to the guy but… Damn… I seriously doubt he will ever finish this.

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

The toys were shit but the show was surprisingly brilliant!

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

After watching side by side of the original intro and the restored, it does look he has done a very good job.
It's been 8 months and so far he's restored the intro twice, episode 3 twice and episode 6 and 12. It seems a little strange he hasn't done the episodes in order.

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

My brother and I loved the toys along with the TMNT ones. We had the spider, the dragon head, the skull and the triceratops.

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

Any torrents?

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

So why was a HD version never released anyway?

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

Upscaling makes it look pretty smeared.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

I actually know the answer to this
After Bohbot Communications vanished, Starz acquired the masters of the show, stuck it in an archive and forgot about it
A guy who worked for Starz found them and was uploading the flawless source to Youtube for a while some 5 or so years ago, but I can't find his channel lately

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

I like how even in the intro the heroes run away from the Skull Master rather than confronting him in a heroic stand. Really sets the tone for the series.

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

Have they announced the inevitable remake yet?

If trips, it's live action.

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

He finished another episode just a few days ago.

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

A noble endeavor.

the skull
Literally me and everyone I knew only had the damn skull and dragon. I honestly never saw anything else in stores except the cyclops which was only one time.

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

I don't know anyone who had the cyclops, let alone seen it.

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

Like I said, I only ever saw the cyclops "once" at an old KB Toys ages ago and that was it. I almost thought the other sets were never even released.

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

I didn't even know about it, the lizard or the entire bottom row in that pic until a toy thread years ago.

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

What's the progress so far?

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

Out of 40 episodes, he's done 4 with his 3.0 restoration technique which seems to be the best quality he is satisfied according to "the making of the restoration" video he uploaded 2 days ago.
I won't deny it's a little concerning that it's taken 6 months and he's only done 4 episodes, at that rate it's gonna be another 4.5 years for the next 36 episodes, but then again he is doing this all for free.

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

tfw had the skull, snake, and dragon head sets
plus the Storm Dragon Island thing which was like, twice their size
Good times.

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

The dragon island was cool until the jaw teeth stopped working.

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

a friend of mine has the big lava golem one. It has so many smaller monsters on it that we keep it in reserve for tabletop RPG minis

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

Are there really no episodes of this show with decent quality on the entire web?

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

I has been looking for episodes of the show practically since internet started to accept videos, and I have never had the luck to find one complete or with good quality.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit