Build Thread?

Build thread.

What are all ya PC fags playing on? What upgrades are you saving up for? What do you wish you could afford?

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/p/Qypmf7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still rocking a GTX680 here, and a 3570.

Since the current consoles are trash I haven't had to upgrade shit. Even going from the GTX480 to a 680 was more a change to reduce the burns on my legs from the tower under the table than any real need.

I want a new hard drive but I keep putting it off and just deleting shit off my current 1tb instead. I don't really play much of modern vidya anyhow. What's a good 2tb sata6 I can get if I ever cave in?

AMD 8320
Nvidia 770

I wish I could stop my computer from bluescreening when rendering videos and I wish I had more hard drive space

pcpartpicker.com/p/Qypmf7
r8 my ~$350 shitposting build that i probably won't use myself lmao

Just about 4 years running

I don't feel any pressure or desire to upgrade (thanks 8th gen filth) but having to had play the entirety of The Witcher 3 in 720p to get 60ish framerate was a real shitter. I'll probably replay the game a lot and buy all the expansions for it whenever I upgrade which isn't going to be anytime soon because currently there's very few graphically or technically ambitious games.

Whenever anything stresses my GPU it's because it's a piece of shit game, not because it's doing anything impressive. Most of the demanding games have shit FPS no matter what you do, anyway.

Currently nothing in particular. I did get a homeplug for my internet, though.

A bigger apartment so I could have a more spacious mancave. I don't have any real hunger for any specific rig upgrade. I suppose VR? But again… I'd want a bigger room for that.

Try Linux. I do all my video work there using mostly just ffmpeg but sometimes blender or kdenlive if I want to do fancy stuff.

Oh nvm. No dualbooting for you, then. HDDs are pretty cheap though, user. I got an SSD just for my Linux distro. I have a dedicated HDD storage for both windows and linux that both read music and games from there. Windows is on its own SSD as well. I long for the day I can format that shit and go full linux but too many games just don't work yet.

If I can WINE up Warframe reliably once again and MGSV then I might seriously start considering it. It all depends on if Tekken 7 gets a Linux release or is Wine-able, too.

Running an i5 2500k and a 970 with a RoG Swift monitor. Currently saving for a 1080, though won't be buying anything until nearly October so if Nvidia try something dodgy again like they did with the 970 I'll be ready for it this time.

Unfortunately AMD don't have anything coming out until next year that's good enough for my purposes.

gtx970
shit intel gen4 i5 cpu
16gb ram
1080 60hz display

monitor and cpu pls

monitor and cpu pls

i7-2600k, 660Ti, 16GB RAM

Not planning an upgrade yet, but if my gig with 3ds works out, I may shell out for a Xeon.

Prices don't drop considerably, much less on card that is still relevant. You will see a cut down, but nothing to significant.
Getting a 980/980x won't be a good deal after AMD comes out with their low-mid and mid range GPU in a month or two. The later will give you 980x performance for less and it will likely work better with the mantle based APIs we will be seeing for the next couple of years.

Fuck off reported
>>>/reddit/

Bye bye SHILL SAGE

Are you feeling ok, user?

REPORTED SAGE SHILL
>>>/tumblr/

SHILL SHILL SHILL SAGE REPORT SHILL

You are doing a good imitation of some of the tards on this board but I think you have made your point.

Still running an i7-3930k and GTX 670, will be getting a GTX 1070 soon but I'm keeping the CPU as nothing maxes it.

SHILL

SHILL THREAD REPORT OP REPORT ME REPORT MARK REPORT MY COCK AND MAKE ME
cum
shit

i5 4690k
600 watt PSU
r9 270x 2GB vram
8GB ram
because I'm an idiot I bought a B85 chip set motherboard, which means I can't overclock my CPU. I mean, not that I'd ever want to, but I'd at least like the option.

If I upgrade anything, it'll be my GPU, because even 4th gen intel CPUs are supposed to be perfectly fine in terms of gaming performance. More ram would be nice but may not be necessary.

no

Your CPU will be fine, before listening to , look at his other posts.

yeah, 63a71e is clearly a shitposting faggot with too much time on his hands.

no

Correct. You're not just a shitposting faggot.

You're a faggot nigger mudslime kike

AMD FX-8300 3.3GHz Octa-Core Processor, 16GB DDR3 Memory, Radeon R9 380 (4GB GDDR5) Graphics, 240GB SSD, 2TB HDD

You get what you pay for

i5 3570k, Radeon HD 7950, 16GB RAM. No reason to upgrade, though I have $800 in fun money sitting around if the need arises. I want a nice 1440p freesync monitor.