en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elemental_Games
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot the link
nichegamer.com/2016/05/10/hd-remaster-postal-1-will-arrive-steam-may-20th/

i want a postal 2 remaster though
first one was fun enough but i prefer 2

It's shit.

I beta tested Postal 1 as a kid.

They already added controller support 2 years ago. Plays perfectly. Beat it back then for a 2nd time. Score attack and a few more levels doesnt warrant a third purchase

It looks like they took the original. Ran it through a filter then altered t he models and controls slightly. If they really wanted to impress they would have had to do it like hatred. It's a bummer that we won't get a full on complete 3d remake so my worries are it will be just as clunky as the first go.

Hatred had promise in the overall gameplay, mostly the sequences you could take a tank and drive it through buildings but it had overall promise. This was a sort of chance for the RWS guys to show people how it's done.

Ill probably buy it just to support another game by RWS.
I can understand not doing it thought, original plays perfectly fine.

There's too many differences in graphics to call it a filter, it's no Day of the Tentacle-tier filterjob.

Will it come with any additional content?

How about making a new fucking game?

Yes. Yes I am.

I'm 22 with a job and college, buttfuckit I still love everything edgy.

Stop reminding me of better times user

Fuck, this is good news, and there needs to be a crossover game with RWS and Destruction Creations, Postal Dude and Not Important needs to either team up or try to kill each other.

That would be fantastic

I'd be up and willing for cross promotion skin or even a mission pack with Not Important, double the edge!

So it will finally have playable controls? Good

Daily reminder that embed related is the game we're talking about

Just think of the possibilities

I misread that as Portal Remaster. But I guess it's only a matter of time before Valve do that anyway.

The Source engine was really something special back in the day, huh.

I still love it, user.

It's been twelve fucking years and nothing has cohesively surpassed it. I want off the Berenstains' wild ride.

people really forgot how to optimize their shit, but stuff like this is inexcusable

FINALLY YES THANK YOU BASED VINCE

Does it come with a discount to those who own other games(that aren't Postal 3)?

But user, Postal 3 didn't come out yet.

I know how the joke goes, mind you, but it's beating the dead wolf at this point. Fuck you, Akella, fuck you with a rusty chainsaw

I don't quite get what you're talking about. Postal 3 still hasn't even been announced.

nice joke but we should respect the history, not erase it, or we are doomed to repeat it

The lesson of not letting Russians develop your games is something already taught in kindergarten

This is completely true. The only Slavs who have any room making vidya are Croats, Ukrainians, and Poles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice-Pick_Lodge

I am, original is literally unplayable unless you're a robot.

IPL is the only exception

oh yeah, and you forgot czechs

Wow that's not too far off.

I guess i should be thankful?

Not only will you be disappointed, you'll also be one year closer to dying! Congratulations!

Cmon you faggot, i'm doing nofap 2016 here!

Not really the guys that made Space Rangers are ruskies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elemental_Games

None of those are good thoigh.

How did this become allowed to get released on the PS4 though?

Anyways, I'm sorta interested, if only just to see it with playable controls and how it compares to Hatred

I have found the plebbiest man on Holla Forums and he needs to leave

Aw fuck, they ruined the entire atmosphere.
The handdrawn environments were pretty grungy, now it looks like some shit iOS game.

Plus, we have Hatred now. Better than Postal 1 in pretty much every way.

I've only ever played Postal 2 and the recent expansion that came out for it.
Postal 3 always gets shit on, so I probably shouldn't even bother asking about that, but is the original Postal worth playing at all?

hear, hear

I don't know if this was intentional or a mistake

Considering it's getting a remaster soon, no. I just play the remaster. But yeah it's good, i like it more than Postal 2

Thanks

Might as well stick this faggot in there, he's almost as edgy, but in a bad way.

But postal dude actually has recogniseable features.

Fuck
It's like hell rambling for your souls

Whats wrong with satire?

You mean Hatred?

no because Postal 1 was actually good

Postal's story is pretty different. I don't want to give any spoiler so play it if you have the time. It's pretty disturbing btw

Hatred > Postel
Postal > Hatred

Get out and don't come back after you played it you know-it-all fucker