NEW NERDCREW xxDDD

NEW NERDCREW xxDDD

sage

That user who predicted that they'd whore out completely for Disneybucks and try to pass it off as ironic was right on target. I wish I had asked him for what to invest money in.

IT BROKE NEW GROUNDS!!

Land is always the best investment.

yeah, put everything in one type of asset. what could go wrong?

Land is finite fam. It’s always going to be needed.

Mike will hate it. Jew Jew isn’t directing.

Of all the people to pick on they bully reviewbrah? This is a new low even for them.

The RotJ remake will easily get a 11/10 from Kike Cucklasa though.

not all land is the same though, and even if you own land that's valuable now, it can lose its value very quickly if there's an accident or something

Is this a old photo? They looked way better and happier.

You have to do your due diligence like any other investment but eventually someone will want the land and pay more for it than you did. Assuming you didn't invest in acres of desert or badlands, If nothing else you can pass it on to your descendants or live on it. You have to be a fool not to get guaranteed tangible benefits out of owning property.

Was is it about reviewbrah that triggers cucks so much? A friend of mine has an irrational hatred of him. When I ask him why he just rambles incoherently.

Yeah, it's from before they sold out. Before Space Cop crushed their dreams of ever making better films than the worst of the trash they watch on VHS.

ok, but you should still diversify

Honesty? He doesn't need to sell himself to get viewers.

Your friend may be angry that he's too low-functioning to create a career like RB. Make sure to bully him about it as much as possible.

It's his innocence and sincerity. He's everything the modern man tries not to be. He doesn't take pleasure in being mean to people, he's not cynical and he's a bit awkward but is comfortable with it.

In a way he is a man not of this age but one of America's white past, an anachronism in today's negro culture.

So he's basically like George Lucas?

Don't forget, he also fought off a van of stalkers.

He's the hero we need but not the one we deserve.

This isn't ironic anymore is it?

Reminder that when VIII comes out and Mike hates it, there will be calls to proclaim him /ourguy/. Do not heed them.

When IX comes out Mike will like it, because Abrams is directing it.

He's mean sometimes.

This sort of thing makes the internet worthwhile.

Isn't that user living in your head rent free too? You keep remembering that saying to the point of a mantra, just like the pleb leddit memeia posters.

He gets very angry when people badmouth Mike Stoklasa.

It's funny that they have this corporate getup ironically when filming these but when making regular videos they just have a different flavour of corporate advertising as clothing.

Who are you quoting?

Rick And Morty

This.

Would.

I third this.

I think they've kind of ran this joke into the ground at this point. It becomes less and less funny with each new segment.

it was already dead about three minutes into the first episode

It was never really a joke, they just need to make this shilling seem less blatant. I'm seriously starting to believe they're on Disney's payroll.

Mike, is that you?

I need a reviewbrah tier gf in my life.

Hahah they got this roomful of Star Wars shit ironically xDD

epic trole

I think this should be the last episode, the joke has overstayed its welcome.
We get it, nerd culture is cancer, reaction videos are cancer, dumb normalfags like whatever is popular, we got that the first five times. That trailer reaction bit is especially drawn out.
That random dig at Reviewbrah (I think? Could be a different channel) caught me really off guard at the beginning. It doesn't at all fit with the rest of the video.

>>>/a/

Nah, I think they sold out for plastic crap and Disney gave them attention, and it flattered them to the point where no money was invilved. Mike is such a whore for JJ they didn’t have to pay RLM.

Pretty sure they were making of shoenice

STAY MAD FAGGOTS! RLM WILL ALWAYS BE ON Holla Forums!!

They're acting like they didn't give TFA a glowing review.

Had TFA come out after Rogue One I guarantee you they would have hated it. They liked it because they didn't think Disney were going to go down the path of remaking the first trilogy while milking the fuck out of the series.

JJ probably sent a cup of his semen to Mike. I don't think plastic junk would be enough to buy them. Now he can knock his girlfriend up with a geek director baby.

Gotta keep the click train rolling, can’t let it cool down

reviewbrah is literal autistic, normies hate autistics. Not even exaggerating people hate him and other mild aspies if they're not attractive or a girl, your friend's not the only one.

from talking to people online the people who love reviewbrah the most are autistic people who feel with his pain the most and celebrate his success the most. user's friend is a normie.

lol internets

I want an autistic gf. Why do normies hate us so?

I have a theory that because you're not a normie they don't even see you as a real person. You're not someone they want to impress, they don't see you as a potential friend or threat, you're just this nuisance that has no place being out in the real world. So they have no time for you and if you try talking to them they'll either try get away as fast as possible or get rude and obnoxious and straight-up give you grief.

>>>/bbc/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/interracial/
>>>/disney/
>>>/israel/
>>>/jidf/
>>>/bernie2016/
>>>/hillary2016/
>>>/aids/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/ebola/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Niggers think they got it bad. They've never been treated like subhumans for being quiet and minding their own business. This is the real racism. It's everything they tell you racism against blacks is without any of the valid justifications.

I don't like reviewbrah that much because his reviews are extremely autistic with a stupid rating system.

He is one of the best fast food reviewers though since he's not sub-human garbage like shoenice or that fat italian from california

haha autism!

I wouldn't want my fast food reviews any other way.

rent free

More of a passive snarky shrug