Columbus, Ohio 13-year-old gunned down by police

wsws.org/en/articles/2016/09/16/poli-s16.html

By Shannon Jones
16 September 2016

kill all cops tbqh

Pigs are terrorists and enemy combatants. Ideally they would be peacefully incapacitated and disarmed, but I'm not going to have any sympathy if they end up getting killed. Americans are fond of preemptive self defense after all.

The wsws shilling is getting a little old.

Pulling a BB-gun on trained killers.

There's absolutely no way a couple of kids named Tyree and Demetrius would act disrespectfully, aggressively and threateningly towards cops. Must be something else.

Cops in America were put in to surpress the working class. I mean it's not like cops were tying black people to trucks and dragging them through the streets as recently as 50 years ago or anything.

you're all fags.

There is an issue with police

Let me guess; You accuse other people of being violent savages?

What a clever argument! And a dank meme to top it all off!

We wuz arayans n shit man when we going to egypt u tellin me we wuz not an ancestor of egpyt man u tellin me those gypsies over there aren't white lok at their skin man they'r white man n u know man like we tryyin to go to space n sheit man like fuk man these godamn blek peple man i am sayin man these blek peple be ruinin our lives man shit man le-le-let me tell u man lo-lo-look my grand ma ma she part egyptian man u tellin me lil king tut 2 ta tu thats my gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 granpa man n u tellin me that thes god dang egyptians arn't white lo-lo-look man Sargon was white I don kno why these histroy books be lyin to u Sargon was white the Mesopotamians wer ruled by whit people shit man I tell u I swear man all the white peple in america go back to Europe dey gonna be wantin us bak

was he black ? ;^)

WHY CAN'T COPS SHOOT HIM IN THE LEG OR SOMETHING? LIKE WHAT THE FUCK
can they learn how to deescalate the situation instead? jesus

Shooting them in the leg is meme-tier nogunz advice. When you shoot someone, you go for center of mass because you want to maximize your chances of hitting. In a situation where you're fighting for your life, this is justified. This, however, is not one of those situations.

The problem, as the end of the second post illustrates, is that police in America are expected to respond with violence to all sorts of situations where violence is not the appropriate response. Shooting someone who's running away in the back is not appropriate behaviour for police. The police is not under any threat in that situation.

It's tragic and it's an inescapable reality (regardless of race) in the modern world where the state and its actors are as ubiquitous as they are.

We can't have this discussion though because the MSM will racebait and everyone will eat it up.

This non-argument is getting a little old.

He didn't do anything to warrant execution and the police are evil authoritarian thugs.

I wish I lived in the land of the free.
Summary execution is so much cheaper for the tax payer than prison.
Tax should ideally be 0% so muh niggers don't get any.

this

Unless they have proofs he pulled a BB I'm just going to assume they're full of shit

This.
Recently in the UK there was a police car chase in a built up area and the suspect being chased lost control and killed some kids by a park. Most people agreed that in situations like that the police was accountable. They know the guy and his car, how often can someone actually escape from a situation like that, just pick the fuck up later.

Good stuff. Kill the niggers young and they can't have kids.

Well when you're dealing with niggers every day, who commit third world levels of violent crime, you're prone to be on high alert and to respond harshly. Just desserts, in other words.

>>>Holla Forums

dumb stormfag
Nobody goes after cops because they know the retaliation will be disproportionately huge. American cops are scared little bitches, just like you.

Dead nigger.

Cops 1
Niggers 0

To be fair Ciera Miller's father was pointing a loaded rifle at officers with her standing near by. Her shooting was accidental and not intentional.

If you pull anything that looks remotely like a gun on an officer they're going to kill you, and frankly they should.
There's a ton of police brutality in this country but this is not one of those instances.

You do know that police are statistically a more violent minority than black people right?

Wew lad