Beetlejuice

It's showtime Lyds!
I turned myself into Moonman!
I'm BeetleMoon!!!!

I half expected that to be the picture where he's fingering Lydia while she's on her period.

I doubt that's real.

It's an actual drawing that someone with a decent amount of talent put effort into.
No, I'm not going to post it, you can find it pretty easily if you really want to see it..

I doubt you're real.

anyone one has the auction pic with the giant boob in it

This one?

Reminds me of the critic.

I wish we had more "HORROR… for kids" shows like this and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

like mightymax

Did someone buy that only to deface it or did they legitimatly draw that storyboard

Ghostbusters extreme were fine in that aspect.

Eduardo likes them thicc

Talking about Extreme ghostbusters:
I'm watching it right now and I'm in love with the fact that they were able to have a cripple in the main cast who has a personality outside of "wheelchair representation", is not a complete Mary Sue, does not try to turn his disability into a superpower, and actually gets to have jokes made (by both himself and others) about his condition.
This shit would get them death threats sent nowadays.

Why hasn't this show gotten a dvd release?

I'm not trying to get all cultural marxist, but I remember the Burger King kid's club all had obvious hobbies like artist, "gamer" (as imagined by marketing execs who had never played a videogame), "rapper" (ditto), but Wheels was just "the one in the wheelchair".
The late 90's DTV Action Man cartoon was the same. It had a kid in a wheelchair who kept an eye on things from a space station with artificial gravity. One time the villains get on the station and turn the artificial gravity off, so he pulls himself around with his hands, "doesn't need rescuing" and foils the plot. Makes you wonder why they don't just have the station set to zero-G all the time, if it's that much better for him.

Moonman Moonman can't you see?

Well, yeah. All those shows had to shoehorn in a wheelchair guy just to get their "inclusivity" points, and usually made their cripple token characters unreasonably overpowered, just to show how the disabled are 'just as strong and able as everybody else'. They also either wouldn't bother giving them personality, or were afraid to offend anybody by giving them one.
Extreme Ghostbuster's Garett is an snarky jock who constantly tries to get his spine broken, as if his limp legs weren't enough.
He can often deal with trouble on his own, but if knocked over he does ask for help, he's thwarted by stairs and ledges, and is generally a well rounded character.
You know, like if they had a real person who just happen to be disabled, rather than forcing a disabled person on the team just to show off how tolerant and supportive they are.

Why do you think he took dangerous as fuck job?

Agreed I think the 90's handled the diversity stuff better than nowadays.

SPELL RED

What a chubby chaser.

How come in the movie her and Beetlejuice were enemies who just met but in the show they're best friends and she's younger?

Movie Lydia is jewish and Beetlejuice is anti-semitic.

WUBBALUBBADUBDUB xxDDD

Lydia is nice

If she's so nice then didn't you post actual good pictures of her?

wew lads
anyone pop their first boner to that?

you need to stop and rethink your life.

Hey Holla Forums

Faggot's a shitposter, just ignore and report.

That's funny coming from an obnoxious faggot that's been trying to force a meme for months.

Toph in ATLA did the same thing. I think this what can make characters like this so endearing, they have a physical disability but they can make fun of it and aren't sad sacks about it. They are also self aware about there being awkwardness in certain situations like Sokka pointing out they can't see inside a underground tunnel created by Toph because it's dark while Toph sarcastically responds oh no, what a nightmare.

Fuck, that sounds amazing. I know I watched that series as a kid and yet most have not seen that episode.

Another show that did diversity right would be The Magic School Bus. While you had 4 white kids of different backgrounds, you had a black girl Keesha (created for the series) and black guy Tim (who served as the series straight man) and Wanda the Asian and of course Carlos the Hispanic (also created for the series).
These characters all had their own personalities with some minor overlaps (like humor provided by Carlos and Ralphie) or opposing personalities
Now outside of their class, there was Carlos's wheelchair bound brother Mikey, who was never hindered by his chair (or even mentioned the chair) who the class only feared because of some previous incident that exploded or something. In an episode with a parent teacher night (bats episode), it revealed that Phoebe's father is a blind man, complete with black glasses and cane. Nothing is said about his condition by anyone and at one point when a bunch of bats fly out and scare the other parents he doesn't react in fear because he can't see them but can hear them when they fly over him.

While that Netflix's The Magic School Bus Rides Again removed Phoebe (she went back to her old school) and replaced her with a Hispanic girl who capable of building gadgets (so that means the cast now is not a 50/50 white/non-white class anymore)

Don't be so triggered by art at least he didn't post the shittier futa versions

Dont get it on OP, just report and ignore for shit taste.

Hey Holla Forums

imagine being this much of an autistic stick in the mud

Beetlejuice was half retarded, but he always stole the show on Howard Stern's podcast.

Shut up, he's heroically saving us from posts that have absolutely nothing to do with Holla Forums.
I don't think he's ever actually visited the board, Holla Forums is special level of retarded shitposting, and nothing he cries about even comes close to Holla Forums tier.

F

We do, in fact we do TOO MANY.

Addam's Family
Moville Mysteries
Tales from the Crypt
Scooby Doo
Goosebumps
Beetle…
Bunniculla

probably a hell lot more I'm missing.

They're finally getting that animated movie.

There are also shows that aren't strictly horror, but have paranormal horror-ish elements. Like Invader Zim and Gravity Falls.

And courage