RPG? RPG

Okay Holla Forums i need something to play and. This something's need to be an RPG. I did enjoyed fallout alot, so something similar i want. Any advice would be apriciated.

Fuck off now, i just like post apocalypse.
Alos,

General RPG thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/game/arcanum_of_steamworks_and_magick_obscura
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHAT IS AN RPG

Vampire: The masquerade bloodlines

Which Fallout do you mean OP?

Real Fallout or Bethesda's empty husk?

If the first, Wasteland 2.

If the second, STALKER.

OP needs something more traditional, like Fallout. I'd recommend Planestescape: Tournament

Bravely Default is the least annoying RPG I have played, next to Paper Mario TTYD.

one of the best rpgs ever made. and somewhat similiar to fallout.

Does it really matter? They're bother trash.

Anyway I'm sure you'll enjoy more of the diarrhea that Black Isle Studios put out OP.

I can recommend Anachronox, even if it's 3D. You're a private eye down on his luck with a dead, digitized waifu.

Stop asking for recommendations from these autists, they'll gladly steer you away from a number of fun RPGs for the most retarded of reasons and repeatedly recommend the same 5 "underrated gems" from 15+ years ago.

Well what can you recommend then, smartass?

It's 80% off on GOG right now

gog.com/game/arcanum_of_steamworks_and_magick_obscura

I remember seeing that game in a bargain box for like $2 a long time ago. I just assumed it was a shit game because it was so cheap T_T

Get a RPG-26!

Sure thing they will circlejerk with the same autism, but then again what choice do i have? Why won't you recomend something.

As for fallout it's 1-3. But ya, doesn't really matter.

Seconding Arcanum. Top tier game if a little rough around the edges.

Age of Decadence Bolas
Underrail

I tried the Age of Decadence Demo and I didn't liked how I couldn't kite enemies or run away from battles.

Too much metagaming and savescumming in Age of Decadence. Combat has some good ideas and some very bad ones. That fucking legion route or whatever it is, holy shit.

You fucker, you just had to do it didn't you.

Great taste. One of the very few RPGs that doesn't have a single giant flaw that brings the whole experience down.

Instead it has many, many, smaller flaws, but they probably won't drive you mad.

6/10
Mechanically shit.