Zerahypt Update 22

(Snyf With Agrians)

Zerahypt is a pet product of Syrsa, completely free it's a open ended project to make real his universe. Gameplay atm is very open ended focusing on exploring the different areas Syrsa has created with a shit ton of vehicles and things to find (and shoot).

Link here: mega.nz/#!j55W0LiC!Sc5bnXmx8DpBpW07ZElYCBBB3kGRD6DiUmJHWGneLHc

For anyone who remembers this and hasn't been keeping up some recent big additions you might have missed.
- You can press q to see info about anything you're looking at if syrsa has actually put any lore in about it scanning vehicles lets you summon it into an area that doesn't spawn one already with some vehicles only spawnable if you find the part of it lying around.
- A new icey area (Athnias) has been added with spooks and a new section has been added to the underground caves in Dark Keigan and the underground area in the Maedracan Desert has been updated as per the teaser in the webm.

Have fun exploring. Also don't try fucking with the Agrians

To keep up with the game sub to his channel, every update comes with a vid and the dw link is in the description youtube.com/user/SYRSAmusic You can also watch later vids to see content that's been added over time.

Spoonfeed if you have no idea how to leave the starting area. To go to an area from the start press e to get into the hovering cheese wedge near where you spawn, hold right click and eventually it'll take off and take you to the map screen, click on an object then the name above to fly to that area.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIJlHkNV3yo
syrsa.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10
mega.nz/#!68RVmJrQ!aa-WTnRsRs_V4Omkbc_W8y6md72nbp6AS0_PTeU9-7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never heard of this game in my life.

Looks shit.

being this new

You're trying too hard to fit in.

It still looks shit.

Thanks for the help Ratboy.

I've never heard of this, but those sfx got me rock hard.

Legit this is a windows only game.

half of his channel is music and some of it is really good

I've managed to get it to run in wine, haven't needed to lately though.

This is a windows only game, right?

Bumping with boob harness

>mfw he most likely used to have tulpas too but iirc got rid of them because they weren't "real" enough

""DEEPEST LORE""

i thought syrsa died a few years ago. he's still doing shit?
(nice)

hell yeah, he streams every night working on either the game, music or random art.

so what is this exactly

I'm bumping with all of the lore stuff from his deviantart.

I've got some webms cooking now.

also you could download the game and play it.

I love this concept. Too bad there nothing much to do and it's mostly empty but

t's really appealing, and when you know that this guy made it all ALONE

I wish this guy makes a team and actually do a complete game, but hey, he can do whatever he wants

also his art is mostly vore

Well, this looks kind of interesting, except,

What the fug is all this.

Vorefurry mucuscat burptalker people with capillary-exclusive cardiovascular systems, muscletits and regenerative psyker brains.

For what purpose?

Well he's super protective of it so I'd doubt that would happen sadly.

Could someone reupload this?

You know, it's amazing how I was expecting exactly this just by the way the OP refers to the guy by (nick)name every time. Instead of "different areas that have been created" it's "different areas Syrsa has created", that kinda stuff.

Guess the years have honed my (fur)faggot sense.

I also heard about this game years ago and even tried it but never really understood what the fuck is the aim of it

I dunno go ask him. He made it

I'll reupload the webm here

It's supposed to be a way to make his autistic as fuck universe come to life. So really you just explore all the environments he designs in all the cars and stuff he makes. and also take pot shots at Agrians then get blown to pieces

I think I'll pass. I am not taken by the idea of getting the direct explanation from the SWEDEN YES responsible for Zizek cannibal furries.

Well last I checked none of the furryshit is in the game yet just killer robots and spooks.

I'm not, I do it for free :^)

look OP, i was going to check out your game, but the further i went in the thread the more you pissed me off

for fucks sake, its cringey.

Im talkingf about the MEGA file

oh the link musta bugged up try this
mega:///#!68RVmJrQ!aa-WTnRsRs_V4Omkbc_W8y6md72nbp6AS0_PTeU9-7Y

and if that doesn't work try the link straight from the youtube description. He might've just updated it or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=pIJlHkNV3yo

I didn't say anything of that sort, nor did I have any suspicions. I said I didn't want to ask him what on Earth was going through his head, making up this bizarre nonsense with seemingly very little self awareness of how freakish it is even by (some of) old /d/'s standards. But now I'm pretty convinced you're shilling yourself.

Against my better judgement, I looked around through the shitty little art page and I found the shit cherry on the horror biology cake through a page about taxonomy between furshit and nonfurshit donutsteel subspecies. Direct link for the combined surprise of a spoiler and the virtue of being able to look around for whatever else might be on this hellscape booru that isn't on the DeviantArt.

syrsa.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10

They're all giant-dicked hermaphrodites. And their genitals can respirate. Also, they cum GIANT CANNIBALTAPEWORM WOMBS.

I'm impressed.

Why the fuck did I even open that link

I didn't even know he had a booru

Xir?

>most likely NO LICENSE

Syrsa made funny TF2 videos back when.

Hang on, they have fucking AIR-COOLED PENISES?

If only it were that simple, but no. Their dicks appear to be a giant dual cooling rods/air intakes for their melon-sized testicles, which prevents the tapeworm wombs from getting cooked alive prior to ejaculation and the subsequent bukkake smorgasbord of spermicidal cannibalism to produce a fetus. Sort of like some shark's wombs, but turned inside-out and with invertebrates the size of your arm, shot out by a dick also the size of your arm, of which the most successful becomes a womb carrying the actual baby. And with sameface vore furries that all have the same god damn clown nose.

I don't know why they don't just carry the babies in the Bukula and poop out a placenta-womb-clad buttbaby when it's ready to be born, that seems far more energy efficient and doesn't involve cumming sharp-mandibled worm monsters into your local swimming pool. Maybe the artist had the bare minimum presence of mind to realize that would be a little gross.

This.

I'd mod the shit out of your game if I could fucking compile it.

How do I get off the ship? I have no computer and I must explore

press e to get into the speeder thing and hold right mouse without moving, you'll eventually take off

And then?

I select place/planet, but nothing happens…

you guys know there's a tutorial, right?

Thanks m8 ic now.

I was a little excited about this game when I heard of it but it comes off as immature fetish fuel. Like why does his main character have to walk around in tight clothes? Why not a space suit? Why are all the alien races appeal to a fetish? I like his vehicle and space ship designs and his music, but i think his lore is retarded.

it looks like a bunch of tutorial project shit thrown together.

epic

what the fuck?

Isn't this the game that the creator nagged some streamer about for months. Then when the streamer finally played it, they ripped it a new asshole cause it looked like shit, played like shit, and had little to no content?

If I remember correctly the dev was a massive (fur)faggot and had a extremely advanced case of autism.

autism

I'm sorry, the part that bothers you is the gangly MC's cropped t-shirt & tight jeans, and not the part where the entire MC species consists of tittymonster newhalves with a gastrointestinal-centric biology where they're all walking stomachs?

Yes. See above.

YES HOLY SHIT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR YEARS

THANK YOU

That was something else, but I can't remember what it was exactly. Dev for this is more of an anti-social 0 fucks given kind of guy, though he does certainly have some mental disorder since this entire not-game is based around his way of making sense of the world.

This is exactly why I hate furries. So much alien potential, and they stick them in standard boring-ass human bodies.

You're working with aliens, for fucks sake. You can afford to be a bit more creative. Come on.

You know everything non-human is considered furry now, right? Welcome to neo-Holla Forums 2.0

They'll call it that, yeah.
And, to be fair, it's hard to argue against such, since the straight definition doesn't rightly exist.
Still, for me at least, I just say "look at what those who are labeled such make, it's shit, it's literally human with funny colored skin and a dog head. Seems a tad unfair to lop decent alien babes what are properly strange with that lot.".

I just want to fuck strange new xenos among the stars. Further the human name, and all that.

Personally, I'd be more enthused about agreeing with you if you weren't just posting anthropomorphic grasshoppers, but I suppose one could argue that sort of thing being common instead of more original ideas about alien life is part of the problem.

Eh, it's got no tits, bug abdomen, multiple limbs of which bend different and end with different sorts of manipulators and such
It's enough for me.
Bear in mind, of course, I don't really need it to be alien alien. I mean, nothing in my mind wrong with taking some critter and turning it into a proper thing, as it were, so long as you keep on those more beast-like traits and features.

Granted, that may be that even that much is so rare, my standards are simply low, but still.
Getting any form of nonstandard bodies is a jackpot in itself.
Would prefer her not in a human-like sweater, to be sure. Culture is half the selling point, after all.

bump

Hey, Syrsa, when are you going to make it so that folk can customize their character, or potentially even add in their own?

I'm not him, go ask him on his stream

Also, minor complaint.

The way this looks, it's seeming to run the misconception that the 'mm' refers to the length of the cartridge.
In this case, for some reason, a cannon proper is using a cartridge of the sort you see in pistols and handheld guns, but that's at least not too much the issue.
Rather, the "heavy over 40mm" lot is represented as a longer cartridge.

Now, typically, to my knowledge always, such refers to the size of the bullet itself. The projectile, as it were.
In this case, it would appear that the projectile has actually shrunk, rather than gotten larger.

To me, when I first saw the symbols, I assumed the first was the larger-sized heavy guns, whereas the second was light, high-velocity guns. Given the length and size of the respective cartridges, would make the most sense to me.

I have the same complaint for missiles, but at least those don't have muh /k/ autism behind them.

Suuuure you aren't. I believe you.

Also, I really hate how this game makes every WASD key lot move forward rather than their appropriate direction while in "first person" mode.

Game also really fucking hates two screens. Keeps getting stuck loose.

Also, how the fuck do you get off the shitty starter ship thing?
I was promised exploration. I did the crap barely helpful tutorial what didn't explain a thing. How do I continue?

read the op, at the bottom

Ah, missed the last bit. Figured you just select the item, not click the name.

A few options to adjust certain things, like how long drops take, would be nice.
Especially since, usually it taking so long, I can never actually find the damn things.

Where do I download?

Ah, yes, I thought this was that weird autistic boob-dude.

Whats the point of the breast thingy if she has her vagina hanging out?

Please tell me they do have vaginas..

In the mega posted somewhere down the thread. Apparently OP's is broke.

Behold. True horror.

Download right here:

mega.nz/#!68RVmJrQ!aa-WTnRsRs_V4Omkbc_W8y6md72nbp6AS0_PTeU9-7Y

This game is weird. I just ran into fucking ISIS, suicide bombs and all.
Ran around my tank screaming and shooting into the air.
10/10, pretty realistic.

i thought he did all the code himself
any pages to read?

What am I supposed to do? How do I get to land?

Get in the pod, right click, hold it down.
When you get to the map, click a thing, then click the name.

Tutorial a shit

bump