So does anyone here play this?

So does anyone here play this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hex.tcgbrowser.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the weird mmo card game with card progression right? is it worth playing? I'm not going to shell out cash? good chance for theme decks?

Hit post without finishing the sentence.

Does anyone play Hex? So far the community is pretty small and autistic, but there has been a lot of cards put in so far.

Would be pretty cool to get a guild going with some anons when they introduce raids.

The issue is the game requires some rare and uncommon cards to make quality decks with some other cards serving as substitutes for certain encounters.

So far I can say the experience I've gotten with the community is that they'll send new players uncommon cards and sometimes even rares to help them get started.

But you do get a lot in terms of what you start with, spider decks are usually popular for new players due to how cheap some cards are.

There is quite a lot of variety in cards too and the deck archetypes. Have a look at some of the cards/decks here hex.tcgbrowser.com/

It's also quite difficult to make progress without paying to an extent, but it usually takes about 7-10 dollars to get a decent deck. Sometimes none at all if you're smart with how you grind instances in PVE for packs.

no spending any shekels :^)

how hard would it be to put together some kind of blood/blue chaos touched theme deck?

Do i need to pvp to get the good stuff?

PvP cards and PVE cards are different, you earn PVE cards from doing instances in the campaign and playing in the frost ring arena.

You can sell your winnings on the AH for premium currency and gold to buy cards , packs, and dust extends the art of one of your cards.

A blood and blue chaos would be somewhat pricy when you take into account some of the cards that are put into it's construction, it's by no means a PVP deck. But it could serve to knock down the AI in PVE and Frost ring.

PVE cards can't be used in PVP, mostly because they're pretty powerful and could in some instances break the meta.

I dig the card art and the game but can't seem to really get into the game

post that bunny

Not a lot of card games are for people.

I just like it because it's magic the gathering but without having to be face to face with autistic neckbeards who take the game too seriously, at least here I can just mute them and play at my leisure or just play random dungeon encounters.

Mcbombus is the best champion set 4

Enjoying that action based aggro deck guys?

Spellweaver is like Hex without the huge cost and p2w

calling magictcg pay 2 win is silly

Honestly those decks continue to be such cancer, we're hitting a point that people can roll up with a deck that has no minions just spells. Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.

I enjoy this.

Burns selling for S I X T Y P L A T I N U M E A C H is fucking hillarious

Jesus fuck and I thought Chlorophyllia for an uncommon was overpriced

always try to jew people from their hardbought platinum

If this thread picks up much steam, I'm kind of hoping we can assemble a guild with other anons when they implement the guilds system.

I mean it'd be pretty sweet if we could build some power over guild tournaments with top players.

We used to have a few people in the Holla Forums chat, it died down after a few weeks though

With Raids being implemented soon, and the guild system taking into effect after. I'm not surprised if it'd survive much longer when you take into account the content and the demand of having 5 man parties. Even the tournaments taking into effect the guilds system.

Could I have your ingame ID? Would be smarter just trying to get everything together then when the update hits we're at least somewhat prepared.

Actually sorry for the double post, but could you just give me the channel ID so we can talk there?

I'm in the channel right now

name: Holla Forums

password might be rage

Yo post your ingame name, I'll send you a mail

I'm in the chat, you'll see my username there so just add me from it.

my dick