Chronicles of Elyria

What does Holla Forums think of this?

kickstarter.com/projects/soulboundstudios/chronicles-of-elyria-epic-story-mmorpg-with-aging/

this looks like the return of golden days of mmos and actually has a scope it can deliver on unlike other star citizen mmos.

add me by my friend code DBE4E7 if you register on the forums and I will split the bonus with you.

Other urls found in this thread:

chroniclesofelyria.com/blog/323-Design-Journal-1--Introduction-to-Souls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a kikestarter MMO. It'll be shit, and that's if it even gets released.

it's already had $500k invested in it outside of kikescammer so their company kinda relies on it being released

they had one job
dead on arrival

(checked)
your repeating digits are the only thing worth mentioning from everything you typed

Just fuck off and die

Stopped reading there.

It sounds overly ambitious, and even if they did manage to make it they'd probably fuck it up since it sounds like one of those things that sounds great on paper but is shit in practice

Lad

Do you have any idea how expensive MMOs are?

what a surprise
oh boy
Amusingly, this is the biggest red flag for me. Every developer that has claimed this completely misses the mark and fucks up horribly.

For UO, they made a fucking online 80s-90s style RPG. Shit's on par with a single player game with how it was handled. Too many MMOs streamline and "game-ify" things to the point they're a bare minimum of what could be called an RPG.

Fuck off, cunt. Fuck. No. I'm not interested, I don't care. Enough is enough. Your "revolutionary" MMO will never be made.
Just going to wait for pantheon or something.

Doesn't that completely fucking invalidate the whole idea of 'new life'? If you're just going to have shit carry over.

chroniclesofelyria.com/blog/323-Design-Journal-1--Introduction-to-Souls

I hope you get ovarian cancer, OP.

Well, best of luck to them, I suppose. At best I'll watch this game's progress and give it a go if it actually delivers on all fronts, since all I've read about it seems to indicate that they got drunk during one of their monthly /tg/ nights and woke up with a very early build of this.

yeah, that'll make hacking real easy

I'm one of the few people on Holla Forums innocent enough to back a kickstarter but even I won't back a fucking MMORPG kickstarter.

Trash.

Dead already. I wish them luck but I've lost faith in MMOs.

Same was said about BDO
Same was said about TOS
Am I expected to believe these lies again?

I'll believe it when I play it, no reason to buy into hype for a game that might never get funded let alone finished

FUCK OFF

I want to get into UO, and I hear Excelsior is a decent free private shard. Is that true, or should I find another?

This is the worst kikestarter ever made and so obviously a scam

Fuck off Marketing Fuckwit.
You fucks have been all over Reddit and Imgur advertising this piece of shit game. I hope your game fucking dies. Worthless wankers. You're as bad as AAAs.

Either OP is a colossal underageb& faggot, or shills are getting more retarded.

yeah they will never finish it,
at best it will they will release some subpar alpha shit grindfest like every other mmo

checked, now check out mine

Seems to have some really good ideas, but it also seems like it's all poorly implemented and too game-y for what it intends to do.

To the trash