California to buy MX Water reservoir lands to brew beer in spite of Trump's tariffs

archive.is/wmOWT

TL;DR

Is there a way we (as mexicans) can get 'em to fuck off?

Literally piss beer

I know, it isn't even good to get wasted with

Burn t down?

Can't get close to it with no guns.

Plus they got a lot of illegal workers (ironic, I know) from Haiti working on the construction

I thought Mexico was already having huge protests/riots all over the place because of gas prices and whatnot. What happened?

I'm confused. How is a state buying land in another country?

Kill yourself, OP. The State of California is not the same thing as a company that sells beer in California.

These reservoirs aren't "land" as stupid as it sounds but "assets". It still has to ship across the border though, tax and all.

I recently got into brewing my own beer. I made mistakes on my first batch at virtually every point possible. It's still miles better than any Mexicunt brew I have tasted.

Spics make literally the worst beer.

Got a little confused OP.

California is buying Mexican water reserves and Mexico builds a beer brewery on the former water processing plant?

The cover is the beer brewery
The actual project is to treat the water and get it to the US for crops/drinking

Where's the part about the Cali politicians in that link?

We'll take Baja to offset the growing height of the wall.

What is Californian beer like? I'd imagine it tastes like hops tea

There is a shit ton of good cali beer. San Diego alone has 120+ breweries. Some of them are hipster trash, some are meme brands but there are quite a few that are awesome and do more than the meme hoppy IPA. All owned and brewed by the whitest of white people.

Beer is one of the few things California still does well (probably because breweries still employ mostly whites and aren't importing mexicans or pajeets to shit in the beer yet).

What the fuck Mexico

Newsflash the mexican elite don't give a shit about their people either. Something has to give in Mexico, I think we will see a revolution there in the next decade. Then again most mexicans I have met are ambivalent to corruption.

Best breweries are in New England (Vermont and Massachussets) and the Mid West (Iowa), but California has tons of awesome beer companies (Lost Abbey). I know craft beer has a hipster connotation, but fuck me is it good.

Portland has something like 30 breweries, a few distilleries, and a meadery (a place that makes mead, that shit is delicious). Also Colorado has some amazing brews.

Portland is also a degenerate haven and needs to be purged. But not before saving all the beer first.

nah, portland can go with its shitty hipster beer. theres plenty of good beer elsewhere.
upstate NY also has some awesome little breweries

Shipyard and Allagash are doing it right, selling all over New England and to other businesses, restaurants, etc. The hip places like Oxbow can burn for all I care; they still only sell in-store after years of growth which is a shitty business model.

Pic related is my favorite beer of all time, feel the triggering, faggots. Why do beerfags bully people who like hops?

It's ok to like hoppy beer. Just know that telling us about it means you need to show us your tits or GTFO.

Fuck off with this shitty meme.

Tell me: are you literally a woman or simply masquerading as one?

Lol

LOL

What's the capital investment and got any guides? I want to try my hand at making a high ABV wheat beer.

Women do drink beer you virgin spastic.

checking and keking

I hope so. Let the Mexicans make their own country great (but it will never be as great as America).

Your first batch will taste like band-aids. I haven't done it but I hear it's rewarding.

Patrician taste.

Literally the only people I see drinking IPA's and similar garbage are wannabe "country girls" and numale cucks.

My parents bought me a $100 kit for my birthday but you can find all the shit cheaper.
What you need (hardware wise in the most minimalistic configuration):

In general, the process is basically this:

As far as guides are concerned, you can basically just look that shit up.

Just take it and assert your sovereignty, my burrito making friend. After that lynch your presidente and proceed to make central America great again.

Hops are so estrogenic that women have to wear gloves when handling them to prevent changes to their periods.

They deserve everything that's coming for them. Which probably will be bloody stool mostly.

Thanks for the writeup. I think I'm definitely going to do this, will save a lot in the long run and the sooner I start, the sooner I'll improve to the point where it's good stuff. One thing I don't understand is where you obtain the grain and yeast?

Also, have you considered making gruit, without hops?

You can save money by using good old diluted bleach (1 part bleach for up to 10 parts water, I prefer to go 1:4 just to be safe) to sanitize instead of iodine. Brewing is a fun hobby.

You have to drink your gruit quite fast, hops doesn't only lowers your testosterone, it sadly is the main preservative in beer. You can have a batch of beer last for over a year with enough hops, without it I wouldn't trust it after a month or two at the very most. If it starts to smell like vinegar, dump it.

For grains and yeast, there are many brew stores in existence. if you live in a rural area some groceries/general stores carry at the very least the grains, you might have to ask the clerk to get brewer's yeast though.

805 is a good beer.

I'd argue it's a three-way battle between West coast, Colorado, and midwest (specifically the great lakes area).

That is possibly the worst pale ale I've ever had. Even their fucking hop-bomb Torpedo is better. Might as well buy a Hi-Point in .45 and call people pussies for prefering their better quality 9mm.

There is nothing inherently wrong with hoppy beers. The problem is the fags acting all high and mighty for drinking an IPA and acting like beer snobs because they don't drink Budweiser anymore.

It's just as piss-weak as any large domestic. Firestone Walker can't do anything right.