nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=467255
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=831686
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wheres the link you immense faggot?

Fox 10 Phoenix breh

youtube.com/watch?v=jpQT2LPVEOU

Senate hearing now, they will pick up Trump when he goes live

youtube.com/watch?v=XBz9pt2ScG0

Obviously there will be a video on the official white house youtube page.

Official White House jewTube link:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVVTb3nZssQ

WOW
STOP

chances of this being a war declaration against the CIA?

Holy fucking shit, commit suicide.

Openly? Zero percent.

Yeah forgot that was a thing.

0,01%
but it could be something else than that

I'm scared, Holla Forums.
This could be the beginning of the end or the start of a endless supply of salt

It's never been a thing with youtube. Holla Forums allows embedding youtube links for fucks sake.

The press conference is just about the next secretary of labor, not a happening. If Trump takes questions we might get something interesting though.

If dubs CIA does not last the night

TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES

I'd give it a couple more weeks for things to get really steamy and spicy.

he doesn't need to call a press conference to announce a cabinet pick. otherwise we would have already had a dozen.

it being a press conference, yes, he will take questions

Trips confirmed.
It would be in the title otherwise like before. There was no forewarning for this press conference.

He's naming the new Secretary of Labor nominee, nothing exciting.

c-checked

This is the first cabinet pick that he's re-picking. His previous pick was pretty shitty desu. A secretary of labor who hired ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS? Give me a break Trump, please stepped down and the media spun it as a victory against Trump. So Trump is having a press conference to reclaim the narrative.

THIS WAS SO IMPORTANT THEY CANCELLED THE PRESS BRIEFING

I expect double the spice tomorrow.

OY GEVALT THEY CALLED ME A CAPO IT WAS LIKE BEING GASSED AND SURVIVING 6 MILLION HOLOCAUSTS

Fox News: Trump set to announce new Labor secretary pick at press conference

archive.is/9eBvF

Looks like you are correct - but maybe we'll get some other fun too.

No Spicer but this should be great

Rubio's ears are so fucking big

Any idea what he's going to talk about? I shouldn't, but I'm taking a break from work to listen to the president talk. I guess that's patriotic enough to be forgiven right?

Are any of you watching Fox 10?

reported

Pre-warning in case this autistic faggot comes in to try and spam his thread within this thread.

This is nothing but a huge argument about who loves Israel the most

it would be treason not to

As a Floridaman, I can attest that Rubio is hated here outside of Miami. I'm sorry about him guys.

Yeah, I chuckled.
What's waterboy going on about?

welcome to cspan

If dubs, he announces that the CIA is to be discontinued effective immediately.

He's going on about how Israel is our greatest ally and that we need to be allies with them because they are a Democracy that practices free enterprise in the Middle East

Good goyisms.

Hopefully Keith Ellison can put an end to that for the Democrat party.

What a fucking gay.

those quads

Kek BRINGITH!

He'll hint at martial law soon and gassing pedos and kikes in the Final Deal.

kek

saved again

he literally can not stop spending money on luxury cars and suits. hes basically advertising for more shekels, which is getting tough because killary blew so many down the drain that now jews are actually asking for expensing and budgets when they donate to your campaign. I hear rubio is actually in debt bretty bad.

"JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS"

-Marco Rubio

Rubio has historically never been able to manage his money at all. He spends his cash like a nigger on the 1st of the month. I expected better from a Cuban of European descent, but I guess not

You still haven't provided any arguments. I ask you bluntly, why do you prefer the equivalent of a club going normie girl who is bitchy and complains all the time, to someone who is stoic, loyal, calculated and always gets the job done?

Appointing a new ambassador to Alderbaran?

Inb4 spicer gets to ask all the questions and the lugenpresse gets BTFO

btfo

Wrong thread, nigger

Is this a live feed of the swamp?

I think he's been on the stimulants for a while now. Sends your judgment down the shitter.

I have to wonder what Trump is getting done while the media is focusing on the fact the Press Briefing was cancelled for this.

Why are they lambasting him so much?
He's an actual Jew.

Rei has no soul.Asuka is a aryan of german decent.
Now go commit sudoku.

Rei is a Toilet.

5 minutes, boyos.

Yeah, which is why I only use that shit at therapeutic doses as needed, and not everyday and not in excessive amounts. Stimulants fuck people up.

Faggot.

Need I show you the way to the gas chamber?

By this logic let's integrate niggers and jews since it is not nature that matters but nurture.

"Encourage the Israelis to not discriminate against American Arabs" - David Freidman just now.

Wat

What?
Why are you bringing up a random cartoon character up for no reason?

Avin a funny, laddie?

Dubs confirm. I tried decaf coffee twice this week, got a lot more accomplished. Might have to make the switch to only drinking a bit of espresso for luxury like once a week. Herbal wizard also hooked me up with good potions for alertness that are non stimulant so there's that.

Can confirm. Did Addy in uni and I remember not being able to sleep because I kept tweaking out. I had to take children's benadryl to sleep. I specified children's benadryl because taking adult benadryl causes a harmful reaction in the brain proper.

Your opinion is dismissed for being a retard

This actually reminds me of a certain doujin…

Keep her,faggot.no one wants your smelly girl.

it's from the sean spicer thread lad, every1 moved here

But that's simply not true, what is she talking about?

If you haven't noticed, the spicer threads are containment threads

fags like to derail briefings with cartoons they masturbate to

She's none of that she's just autistic

Heh did you hop ip's king bill-user?

cuckchan pls

Eva autists can't keep themselves from shitting everything up.

Its a good morning.

Just because you are too much of an autist to see the clearing behind the trees it doesn't mean that we all have an IQ as low as yours

OY VEY MY UNCLE WAS GASSED OVER SEVENTY TRILLION TIMES AND ONLY SURVIVED BECAUSE HE SMUGGLED WATCHES IN HIS ASSHOLE AND SOLD THEM FOR GEFILTE FISH

Have you ever considered just buying caffeine pills from Amazon? I've contemplated it for a while now, and it seems to be much more cost effective compared to making or buying coffee.

Adult benedryl creates a delirious state in one's mind if someone takes too much at once. I knew someone who took a God level dose of it and had complete hallucinations. He was talking to people who were not even there.

It also allows niggerfaggots like you to have a voice. Doesn't mean you should post. Jewtube embeds and posts are typically done by e-celebs and their redditfaggot lovers for clickshekels and pageviews. Obviously neither is the case in regards to a presidential address on the white house official channel, however, direct linking is still shit. Is that enough spoonfeeding?
KILL YOURSELF

The fucking Holocaust
EVERY FUCKING TIME
WHY DO JEWS INSERT THEMSELVES AND MUH SIX MILLIONS INTO FUCKING CURRENT YEAR POLITICS IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE

I think i know the one but lets not go back there after the jsoc thread i have permanently lost my appetite for the whole humiliation fetish.

Oh great,this fag is back

i was only pretending

Because they're shit.

checked

What happened in the jsoc thread?

This thread requires more fast battleships.

cause da 6 trillion goy

That's not Iowa faggot

Why is there no one seated in the rows for the press conference set to begin one minute ago?

Don't think anyone has ever gotten out of a mental asylum using that excuse, nice try

no waifus

If you repeat a big enough lie for long enough eventually people start to believe it.

It definitely is but i like the taste of coffee. Plus like i said im thinking of getting off of it almost altogether. In which case only a comfy saturday morning espresso at my local hideaway with bomb ass coffee.

just come out of the closet, already.

What do you think President Trump does right before an announcement like this? What is he doing right now?

Probably laughing at all the Rei fags for thinking Asuka isn't best girl.

lots of detail about mkultra and sexual torture being used to create slave bot people and feed the sick fetishes of the jewish class. Some former slavebot who claims he is off the wagon (doubt it) was detailing it, i had to filter because it reset my spoop meter, which hasnt happened in a while.

What is that even supposed to mean?

I want a woman with no opinions so the kike media will form her opinions for her
I see you schlomo

Winning.

Keep falling asleep in the day.would these help?

Degenerate,you will be gassed along with the rest of you reifag friends

dusty ass /a/ memes jesus christ, get some new shit

gayyyyyy

Rei fag BTFO

Absolutely. Fighting sleep will be the least of your concerns when on caffeine.

Why is the conference room empty?

My waifu is a thousand times better than all the Eva trash whores, also this isn't the thread for this.

Anyway, Friedman on the stream is Trump's ambassador to Israel right? Why is he testifying?

Why won't the President release his best waifu pick? Am I the only one who cares?

Why's it late? Did he round up all the reporters?

I was considering going down the list from first to greatest. But since you asked nicely.

did anyone else notice that the little ticker at the bottom said "white nationalists and other hate groups tripled in size in 2016"
fucking kek

Must be waiting outside the room

Ah. Well I was specifically talking about
this degenerate mess exhentai.org/g/600578/0f4827ec54/

BEST GIRL

Didnt think that through I guess.

Rate my waifu.

I hope PRfags are reading this shit. One faggot kept asking for proof.

No, i figured the one, i just aint clikcing that shit. also never got an exhentai account, dont regret

This

I'll try it then,do they sell them online?

child/10

Cartoon characters aren't real you fucking retards

I love my brethren but I will never understand some of your obsessions with nip cartoon women. Not condemning it, just legitimately vexed by it.

Alexander Acosta to be Trump's new Labor Secretary pick

ROASTIE SPOTTED

IF I WANTED A WHALE I'D GO FISHING IN JAPAN FAGGOT

Well how are we discussing them?

Are you guys listening to this foreign relations hearing? Friedman is frying this J-street democrat faggot

I have no idea what any of that means.

You can buy them at Amazon, you can buy them at Walmart, it's 100% legal and pretty easy to acquire. It's also far cheaper than coffee.

Embrace it, it's the autism that provided the foundation of imageboard culture.

Shouldn't it already have started?

I didn't either until last year. The autism has engulfed me.

yeah so this is a jew who bootyblasts democrats and jews? Im not following it but isnt this the guy trump tapped to be some israeli muckymuck? And now this is a good goy melting down because freidman shat on j-street? What a d&c

Holla Forums is turning into cuckchan more and more.

Trump is never on time.

Labor Secretary Alex Acosta?

It stems from the fact that we don't get proper female companionship anymore because most 3D is PD, so we seek it in alternative ways.

That's what I would guess anyway

She makes me ROCK HARD jesus christ

Come on Trump, you're not Obama, you cannot be "On black time".

Because we have imaginations. Imaginary things are still "things" in all senses but the real. You stupid fucks literally haven't developed past imaginary friends

This Fox 10 stream is fucking shit. This is why government needs to go.

Where have you been for the past year and a half? Trump is always fashionably late.

Can I get a link to a torrent of NGE? I have a screencap here telling me the correct way to watch it and I suspect I'm fucking it up, I can never tell with these jap shows if I've got the right torrent.

– t. user Who Watched Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions -Heart Throb- (2014) before Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions (2012) and doesn't want to repeat his mistake

checkd

ultrajew

Absolutely useless glove buckles, bandolier and belt.

Sounds like you could use some tig bitties my dude

WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED THIS

Vault7 is full of CIA orders, apparently one of them being SIGINT interference in French 2012 elections.

Wanting to kill all jews does not make one an antisemite. It is only one's actions that make one an antisemite.

Why are you watching that shit when there's the white house JewTube and C-SPAN available?

Those involved transportation delays.

Trump hired a jew to jew the jews here back at home. It's happening

If they exist as imaginary "things" then they're real.

Busty blondes are the best waifus

Pls die pedo

SHIT GET ON IT FAGGOTS

1-26 -> End of Eva
Not complex

that chat needs more Holla Forums in it

REEEE MUMMY MAKE IT START I WANT TRUMP

nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=2d4u

cute

t.RIDF shill

Do i stop drinking coffee when i start using them?

GET REKT CIANIGGERS

oh shit

i wouldnt mix and match breh

Something out of the book of the 5 rings from Miyamoto Musashi. One of the many famous duels, he purposely showed up late in order to piss off his opponent and make them distracted and not able to think straight. In that one dude's anger, Musashi was able to beat and infact kill the challenged.

Also this STUTTERING JEW SOUNDS LIKE HE'S QUAKING FROM FROM HAVING HIS SHIT CALLED OUT

Thanks mate, switched over to White House, I didn't see it in their library before. I fucked up.

I get that, but I'm too retarded to do it properly.

Oh nice, I heard nyaa had it, was wasting my time on bakabt.

Gonna go ahead and download this one unless someone calls me an idiot:
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=467255

I look forward to arriving at a final solution to the Rei vs. Asuka question.

really made me think

If dubs

Trump announces the CIA as enemies of the state.

>>>/cuckchan/

So be it

Make a new thread on this ASAP

Will Trump's press conference be related, maybe? plz b related.

You don't ask kek for dubs. Dubs are given freely.

That specific release (to my knowledge) is the best one. It's the bluray + color correction.

F U B U

Oh shit nigger
What are the implications of this for le pen?

rip

No they're fucking not real. Your cartoon characters aren't real. They don't exist to be talked to, to interact with, they don't have souls. The literal childhood on this board is turning it into cuckchan 2.0.

Trump calls out the "shadow government" much like JFK did

IT BEGINS

is he preparing for something big by keeping us waiting!?

Go for a larger torrent
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=831686

unless you are a jew or suicidal it is impossible not to hate jews.

Like I said, a degenerate mess

Frog girls a best

Found the goon with the reddit spacing.

dubs
pick one

STREAM NOW LIVE

He always does this

my Iowa folder got shoahed, this is all I had
kek took my trips away because of it it would seem

IT BEGINS
You faggots got your smug anime girls ready?

I'm convinced you're a woman. Only women get mad that they lose to cell shaded creations of MAN.

What makes this better than the 2D4U release?

and to think that the MSM would defend this
if they'd report on it at all that is

ITS STARTING

Wasted dubs RIDF Shill

CIA VAULT7 THREAD

reroll
TRUMP WILL PROCLAIM HIMSELF SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE AND VOW TO DESTROY CIA JEWS.

It appears like he's using a jew to call out jews and get them to name themselves.

Viva Le Pen

STOP with this 'IF DUBS' shit cuckchan faggot

Close, but no cigar.

If dubs, Trump will throw traitors out of helicopters.

I don't "get it" either, but anime culture is second-to-none when it comes to triggering normies. Second-to-none. Thanks weebs, you've given me a powerful weapon.

STOP MASTURBATING

ITS LIVE

Other than a higher image and audio bitrate?

kek

WH channel just went live. It's coming……

WHY IS THE ROOM EMPTY?

I'm so excited.

gee I wonder whose behind this post

I drew this while waiting for Trump. I don't know why, just enjoy it fams

Fubu? What is that?

I can't believe how much wrong you're packing into this thread.
Serious question here are you a homosexual?

Israel is a Sunni state, now?

It hasn't been color corrected though right? I don't see the point if there's a green hue over the entire screen.

They tripped and fell into an industrial incinerator. A true tragedy.

R-rate my waifu?

2 minute warning

TRUMP ANY MINUTE NOW

That torrent is 2big4me, I'm on shit-tier 1.5mbps DSL.

Gonna try the 12.38 GB one on nyaa that I linked to earlier first, if the first episode looks to be of poor quality I'll start on that 55.77 GB monster.

Thanks so much, you goys!

can someone explain all the other editions and versions of NGE that exist? whats the difference?

HERE HE COMES

bretty gud

Shit waifu fam. We all know Clair is the best Pokemon waifu.

Feculent rags worn by niggers

i liked listening to that jew. Interesteing he seems to have gotten over the trauma of chilhood especially well and doesnt sound so neurotic. Still probably a psycho down deep

2 MINUTES

DOTR BEGINS NOW

I was going to say this wasn't such a big deal because they were basically polling. But

OK, this is fucked up.

What room is this?

(checked)
Why is everyone so silent? Breathing slow and coughing nervously

And why was he using the term fubu as a response to the anime girl?

RWDS GOES LIVE

Some women are better than others. My woman bought me a Sakura figure for my birthday, and she bought herself a 1/8 Madoka in Akihabara last year.

If dubs he declares martial law and rounds up all the tratiors.

and why is it empty?

She looks like trouble. 6/10

i think thats a stock photo

You have a member of the dying breed of suitable partners user. Better treat her goddamn right.

God Emperor is about to activate Right Wing Death Squads and you limp-wristed, lisping faggots are arguing about cartoons.

What human can understand the ways of niggers?

Fuck you.

WH East Room.

Totally ready to help Trump kill the traitors. Let's fucking go lads

Door opens, then closes. Hmm..

Yeah I'm sure women are mortified they don't get attention from fat autistic perverts. You're as bad as furries, if you think your imaginary world is an actual reality. You don't have a waifu, you have a psychosis where you think cartoon characters can replace actual human relationships. Get the fuck off Holla Forums you mentally ill retards.

she's retarded and fails at everything she does

so nervous

Make that **double*
*>>9280215
Needs its own thread

This is amazing.

Shadow people confirmed.

Fucked Up Beyond Understanding

Ahh Musashi, such a fucking boss.
>Chooses a location they have to get a boat to. small river island I believe.
The fucker is entertaining, so paranoid he never took a bath because he would have to go in unarmed.

Holy shit you actually are a woman.

Definitely a woman.

checked and filtered

jesus fucking christ

a typical woman then

thats the model qt trump hired

It's not, but people are coming in now

I do treat her right, but you just made me realize that she is better than I think.
Thanks user.

Checked. And they don't even post good cartoons, just japanese anime bs.

Not yet lad hopefully soon

I spy Hope.

It's Alexander Acosta

Who is that raven-haired harlot sitting down front?

Keep this thread updated with quotes please. I can't watch the conference…

Why is everyone so hype? Am I missing something?

THEY'RE TAKING SEATS

HERE WE GO

HERE WE GO

IT'S LIVE

this fox girl sounds like a airline stewardess telling me what to do with my sealtbelt

Imagine the rage Bannon must feel while sitting next to that kike.

Mike "Electric Fence" Pence and CO are in. Let's fucking go! Heil Hitler, Heil Trump!

Good you faggot. I'm bordering suicidal at 25 because not only have I failed to even land a date, I see men around me everywhere abusing women who are retardedly loyal despite the abuse. Shit gets to me.

t. low energy pleb

Shit's been happening lately

HERE'S DONNY

HE'S HERE

(Check'd)

It's a nog clothes line "For Us By Us"

Filtered for being a 3DPD slut.

Who?

MR PRESIDENT HAS ENTERED THE ROOM

Geez, Kushner even walks hunched over like a Jew

GOEBBLES AND PENCE JUST HIT THE SCENE

TRUMP TIME

GODSPEED DONALD TRUMP

oh shit

what do we know about this labor pick?

doesn't matter

OH SHIT

This is going to be big, isn't it?

INFO ON ALEX ACOSTA PLEASE

Reminder that every time your uterus bleeds it is reminding you that you have failed in your womanly duties to successfully conceive a child. Your legacy dies with you

WEEKS, WEEKS LATE

THE EMPORER IS HERE

I have a waifu and so does my fiance.
Her waifu is Menma.
Checkmate faggot.

you noticed? this is a press bashing party no doubt

HAPPENING INBOUND

I believe he clerked for Alito

Looks like the man for the job, if you intend to fight ((bankers))

S-Sean?

THIS JUST IN

Seventh Son the TRS cuck supreme is attacking Trump's labor pick. Not understanding why Trump just put a latino in power when he's going to be removing bean. Same as Carson as HUD sec.

(checked)
I think you're right.

I would have been happy with a press briefing, but a press beating delivered by Trump himself is even better.

UNIFICATION INBOUND

QUESTIONS FUCKING TWO MINUTES IN

I hope this is going to be more than just that one announcement. PLEASE address deportations. We need to fix Chicago.

shhhh, Sean has no waifu or internet hobbies. No talky talky

OY VEY

sounds a bit sleepy

not concern trolling

is this typical of his presidential addresses?

Do not deny him his fun.

INCREDIBLE PROGRESS

wew.

55% and going up!

He's holding back his energy because he's not rallying for an election. He isn't going to sound as excited as he did for a while.

Apparently you also get triggered like furries. Holla Forums has fallen a long way.

He's just fucking with them.

pure pleb.

get out of here with your SJW shaming tactics shit.

fuck wrong pic

heil. No this is a rally cant you tell? PRESS BASHING SESSION!!!!1

Next year 88% in 8 years 1488%

LUGENPRESSE

(((special interests)))

(Heil'd)

(you)

SCOLD THE LIARS

PRESS BASHING BEGIN

Sean's waifu is Gundam because he's a /m/an

MEDIA BTFO

THE LUGENPRESSE IS OUT OF CONTROL

(checked)
This is just more confirmation that those TRS niggers have been kike controlled op from the get go.

MAYBE IT'S NOT BUT THAT'S OK TOO

media holocaust soon.

HE'S ON THE FRINGE OF NAMING THE JEW

The level of dishonesty is out of control.

LUGENPRESSE

Yesterday he also did something similar. I think he's trying to look "solemn" but it's kind of low energy.

I could try to give a fuck if we didn't have 900 jews

No one cares what a jew sympathizer faggot has to say on anything. This is nothing more than him bashing Trump to gain attention for his failing podcast…cheap trick lamer than when Glenn Beck did it.

PREPARE YOURSELVES
PROGRESS
55%
LUGENPRESSE BTFO
(((SPECIAL INTERESTS))) BTFO

THIS FUCKING ROASTING

14 years*

Is he going to pull back the libel laws here?

NO NEED FOR SPICE TODAY. TRUMP IS IN CHARGE TODAY

PRAISE KEK

Press is out of control

STRAIGHT TO THE PEOPLE

HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE (((DEEP STATE)))

A MESS

A BIG FAT MESS

Begin the purge

press spergout incoming

I INHERITED A MESS

He's talking to us.

A MESS

PEDO BUSTS REPORT INBOUND!!!

I INHERITED A MESS

IT'S A BIG FAT MESS

THANKS OBAMA

A MESS
A BIG FAT MESS

A MESS

OH FUCK SHITTING ALL OVER THE PRESS

CHECKED

Trump is always talking to us, we are the people.

Trump just said he will take care of North ==Korea==

A MESS

wat

A MESS

no u

didn't reference Australia

Will he call one out and have him arrest live?

FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN THE COMMON PEOPLE WOULD THINK

trip waster

THEY'VE SPREAD LIKE CANCER

ISIS CONFIRMED FOR CANCER

more or less blaming Obama for everything and crying about how the press isn't telling his version of the truth.

POTUS TAPPED SPICER ON THE SHOULDER AND SAID "TAKE THE DAY OFF SEAN I'VE GOT THIS"

C A N C E R

MATTIS DESTROYING (((ISIS)))
(((ISIS))) CONFIRMED FOR CANCER

SPREAD LIKE CANCER
I love the way Trump immediately doubles down on all his big bold statements. SJWs BTFO.

no u

And these are the sort of people who accuse others of "purity spiraling"

SPREAD LIKE CANCER

Canada only mentioned for stronk womyn initiative.

SPREAD LIKE CANCER

ANOTHER MESS I'VE INHERITED

IRAN BTFO

ISIS HAS SPREAD LIKE CANCER
Another mess I inherited.

CANCA

Never get trapped by common sense, Holla Forums

Spicer looks fucking pissed.

will he declare martial law today?

INHERITED A MESS

FUCK MEDIA COLLUSION

Trump has his work cut out for him but he is up to the challenge.

Except we do get Spicer right after this

TOP KEK

cuckchan refugees need to leave

Moshie in the house

MASSIVE REBUILDING OF THE MILITARY
(to attack China)

OH FUCK THE MILITARY IS GETTING REBUILT

what did he mean by this?

I hope so

screenshot?

NO TRUMP YOU ARE DA CANCA

die old bastard die

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

Are you serious?
no u is vintage user. The oldfags are here not there.

TAKE YA UNDAWEAHS OFF

Peace through strength.

Fuck 'em too.

Didin't take it. Watch this one, they film multiple angles.
youtube.com/watch?v=jpQT2LPVEOU

DID SOMEBODY HEAH SAY CANCAH?! CALL A DOCTAH!

That the threat of the military should be enough to make the foreign cucks back the fuck off (otherwise they're fucking dead)

America First mudshit.

SO SURPRISED WE HAVE STRONG BORDERS

CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT BACK TO THE PEOPLE

FOX10 says Spicer speaking after Trump

Is it just me or does Trump sound really, really angry?

LYING POLITICIANS

(check'd)
SPENCER AND TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

Are you serious? We get Spicer AFTER this??

He's trying to hold back from blowing up on camera

really?

RETURNING THE (((GOVERNMENT))) BACK TO THE PEOPLE

BYE BYE CIA NIGGERS

It shall be granted.

N O I C E

He's amazingly calm considering all the shit being flung at him lately.

=222=

He knows he has to keep calm and collected but it's obvious he is seething.

he get's president level intel now
you'd be pissed too if you knew how bad things really are

The whole thing with the deep state reminds me of what happened to the USSR. The deep state there tried to do shit against Gorbachev and Yeltsin and coup but it lasted at best a few days and failed miserably. This will just be a repeat of that and given the CIA's tremendous trackrecord of blunders compared to the KGB it'll be even worse than that. The CIA will probably cause the irreversible downfall of the USA itself.

PLEASE NO
The next president will use it to attack Russia/Iran/Europe.

He's got a big mess to deal with, and he's not happy about it.

DOUBLE MSM BTFO SPECIAL

IS IT JUST ME OR IS HE INDIRECTLY CALLING OUT THE CIA??

JEWS LIED FROGS DIED

It's like christmas every day with this administration

BIGGEST ELECTORAL COLLEGE WIN

GRAVITY OF THE SITUATION!

I got a weird sort of triple distortion echo on my video feed once Trump started talking about lying politicians at 12:06 PM CST.

Not even joking, lmfao go back and check if you don't believe me.

SPICEY

lol

FOR (((WHATEVER REASON)))

wew lad

CIA BTFO

FINE TUNED MACHINE

SKULL AND BONES

I heard it too.

FINE TUNED MACHINE

PEACE THROUGH POWER

PRESS ABOUT TO GET SCHLONGED

kind of what i suspected. God damn have we been getting shilled hard here with all the concern threads

Holy shit, he sounds fucking pissed.

AUDIO CUT OUT FOR A SHORT PERIOD

(checked)
PEACE THROUGH POWER!

THE ONLY THING THEY CAN DO IS DELAY

PLEASE NAME THE PEDO BUSTS PLEASE TRUMP

it's fucking scary

I hope he announces that he cut off the media funding.

TEAR DOWN THE LIBEL LAWS

WE HAVE A LOT HAPPENING IN THE NEXT WEEKS

what did he mean by this>

LOWKEY TELLING THE DEMOCRATS THERE IS NO HOPE FOR THEM

BILATERAL TRADE DEALS

This.
I'm glad he's on our side.

RWDS

Just wait for the questions

I'm ready

1 ON 1 DEALS

He's a business giant for a reason

POTUS LAYING THE SMACKDOWN
FUCK YOU LYING PRESS
ANKLE BITING OPPOSITION BTFO

QUICK REJECTION

Hearing Trump speak with his calm, cold anger, and precisely subtle threats, and national pride…this instantly makes me feel so much better. Every time.

PEACE THROUGH POWER.
Kek works in mysterious ways.

ONE VISION

ONE PURPOSE

ELIMINATED

trump fights for you, user. there is no need for fear.

Lügenpresse BTFO!!

That is one beautiful goddamn curtain.

POLICE PROTECTED AGAINST CRIMES OF VIOLENCE

yeah he does.

Listening to Ghost do this routine is the closest I've ever been to being molested.

BROTHERHOOD

I missed it, can anyone give me a summary of what was said?

He's doing this because he knows we were getting on edge due to the chaotic media trying to stir shit up. He wants to make sure we, the people, understand what is happening.

God bless the Emperor.

Trump put class back in the White House

Trump is livid.

Its still going on tard

CHEAPER THAN CANDY BARS

The regulations thing reminds me of how the US military often needs five or ten people to do the work of one British serviceman.

It's still on faggot read the god damn thread.

Do you think it matches the rug?

Checked

THE  WEAK  SHOULD  FEAR  THE  STRONG

CRIMINAL CARTELS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Are you from the future?

DRUGS ARE CHEAPER THAN CANDY BARS

He's naming the (((cartels)))

A GREAT WALL THAT WORKS

You anons better be webm'ing this conference.

CHEAPER THAN CANDY BARS

A GREAT WALL

Peace through strenght…
Isn't this a nazi slogan?

DESTROY cartels
holy shit

beat me to it

yeah sure, keep telling yourself that.

SANCTUARY CITIES BTFO

It matches the wall.

In the city of York in the UK, a line of cocaine is cheaper than a pint.

BUILD THE WALL

Wait for CNN to go buy drugs to prove him wrong and (((fact check))).

I'M GOING TO OPEN UP OUR LIBEL LAWS SO WE CAN SUE THE MEDIA

*CIA

A GREAT WALL. A WALL THAT WORKS.

ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE NO RIGHTS, FUCK THEM.

kek

HIRING FREEZE, THANK YOU FREEZE KUN

Comfy recap

You have to go back, shill.

releeesee

NO MORE RELEASE

Realeaseeeee

mad that nobody cares about your wet hole? mad that it's gonna dry up one day without ever being touched?

Hi David Brock
DIE

INCLUDING (((REPORTERS))

Love this webm gives me hope

IN THE NAME OF KEK!
IN THE NAME OF TRUMP!

ILLEGAL AYYS BTFO

NO MORE RELEASE

trump has said himself that his temperament is one of the best

THEY'RE BRINGING DRUGS. THEY'RE BRINGING CRIME. THEY'RE RAPISTS. AND NONE, I ASSUME, ARE GOOD PEOPLE.

LMAO

NO BACKING DOWN

9TH CIRCUT BTFO

WE ARE GOING FURTHER

NEW EXEC ORDER NEXT WEEK WHILE FIGHTING THE CURRENT ONE
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT

NEW EXECUTIVE ORDER NEXT WEEK

9th CIRCUIT ON SUICIDE WATCH
80%
CIRCUIT IN CHAOS

EXECUTIVE ORDER INCOMING REEEEE

9TH CIRCUIT 90% OVERTURNED
CHAOS… TURMOIL…

FOLLOW DOWN THE GOLDEN PATH

80% OVERTURN RATE

He fucking called it out, kek

WE ARE GOING FURTHER

T U R M O I L
U
R
M
O
I
L

NEW EXECUTIVE ORDER

WEW

THEY WILL ALL GO BACK

NEW EXECUTIVE ORDER THAT WILL PROTECT OUR COUNTRY HOLY SHIT

AMERICAN STEEL

APPEALING NINTH CIRCUIT
NEW EXECUTIVE ORDER ANYWAY

I WILL NOT BACK DOWN
9th District IS A MESS AND IN COMPLETE CHAOS

TEEPEE NIGGERS BTFO

FEATHER NIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

ONLY AMERICAN STEEL

You type like a fag and your shits all fucked up.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Always buy American lads

DRAIN THE SWAMP

obamacunt

SWAMP DRAINED

OBAMACARR

Obamacar.

LOBBYING BANS GOING IN

OBAMACARE BTFO

5 year ban on lobbying WH officials

OBAMACRR

REPEAL AND REPLACE

Fresh OC get it while it's hot.

Drain the swamp

BIG LEAGUE

HAPPENING BIGLY

OBAMA CAR GONNA CRASH

He looks so tired.

I'm worried.

Das it mane

I think he was just disgusted to have to utter that name

DEMOCRATS ON SUICIDE WATCH JESUS CHRIST

BIGLY

BLEEDING OF JOBS

THIS OBAMACAR IS SO BROKEN DOWN WE'RE JUST GOING TO GET RID OF IT AND BUY A NEW CAR

Did your auntie send you that on facebook?

Fuck off kike.

NOT FREE

FAIR

Yes and fill it up with a whole new pile of shit.

Nice stupid graphic misrepresentation of the difference in leaks and leak content, shill. Filtered.

Damn he's pissed.

thank you for disseminating my OC user

He was up all night reading the CIA threads from this morning

Trump's always hated leakers.
Do you not remember him calling Snowden a traitor?

reported

POLAND DOES NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE

not >reifags

He's tired alright. Tired of everybody's shit. You should only be worried if you oppose him.

tired? he looks pissed.

He'containing his anger.

Pretty sure the "low energy" delivery is intentional to disarm the listener.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

OBAMA CAR IS TRASH

Yes please.

Doesn't he only sleep 4 hours a night normally?

wtf is that!

DECADES AND DECADES AND DECADES

The difference is that wikileaks leaked podesta's shit to the public. The deep state leaked it to the fucking jew run press.

Thats the theory. Considering hes up until 3am some nights shitposting on twitter.

Decades and decades and decades, folks.

HE'S GONNA GET THERE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER

That was back in the 80s. But older men typically sleep less than young men, so he might not sleep at all anymore.

DECADES
AND
DECADES
AND
DECADES

SCOTUS PICK WILL GET THERE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

WERE GUNNA NEED A SECOND THREAD

The Emperor is wearing his ==RED TIE OF POWER==

proof that shills enjoy child torture

He's talked about that several times. As I recall, sleeps average of 4-5 hours, sometimes power naps during day on intense days.

NEXT WEEK BIG THINGS

we haven't even started the big work

what did he mean by this????

HE LOOKS SO PISSED

WE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED THE BIG WORK

ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

QUESTION TIME

Hello newfag

RED TIE OF POWER

WE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED THE BIG WORK

GOD BLESS AMERICA

VIOLENT CUT OFF

wtf, want

Probably a time machine situation so he sleeps in parallel timelines.

HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED YET

WHAT'S NEXT WEEK??

Since when were Walmart jobs considered "high paying" ?

source?

HERE WE GO

EARLY NEXT WEEK

He's going to build his golden throne.

Trump's carriage to the launch pad of our first interstellar battle cruiser.

Mara is the name f a demon.

well we haven't had DOTR yet

RWDS

God Bless

CONFIRMED'

RECOGNIZED

High compared to being homeless.

TRUMP ASKED FOR RESIGNATION
NARRATIVE RECLAIMED

TRUMP IS IN CHARGE HERE

FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS FABRICATED DEAL

Confirmed he took a bullet for America.

PRESS BTFO

ALL FUCKING FAKE NEWS

He's fucking furious.

FAKE NEWS

ILLEGAL

IT'S ALL FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS

This was really 88D Chess

If it wasnt wrong why didn't he back his dude?

He's a real human bean.

MSM is a mess.

GAS CHAMBERS INBOUND NEXT WEEK

FUCK YEAH

GAS EM ALL DONALD

FAKE NEWS

I WILL NOT BACK DOWN YOU FILTHY DISHONEST KIKES

PUNISHED TRUMP, A HERO EMBRACED BY HIS HOMELAND

Plausible deniability.

FUCKING HEILED

I was only expecting Spice level smug.

I wasn't ready for this. I wasn't ready for Trump to confirm that once again, Holla Forums was right.

IF ANYTHING HE DID SOMETHING RIGHT

PRESS SHOULD BE ASHAMED

THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES
IN JAIL

Hahahah, Trump really did roast that Aussie.

HOW DOES THE LUGENPRESSE GET THIS INFORMATION

=BE ASHAMED AND REPENT WITH A BULLET TO THE HEAD==

Know who else didn't do anything wrong?

SECOND THREAD ALREADY UP

"Ashamed"

WOAH
He's calling them all out!
CHESSMASTER 1488!

rock on

Aussie banter showing the press should be ashamed of themselves. Sieg Heil Trump.

NYT BTFO

THE FAILING NEW YORK TIMES

CALLING NYT OUT AS A JOKE

Just look into Trumps eyes right now and you will see hatred. People will be coming up missing.

wew lad

FAILING NYT

FAILING NEW YORK TIMES

VERY LOW LEVEL MEMBER

FAILING NEW YORK TIMES

(((NEW YORK TIMES))) ON SUICIDE WATCH

and yet, here you are, on a Micronesian crayon drawing chatroom with said autists… strange.

But Trump's face isn't joking

LOW LEVEL

Someone make a new thread.

probably why a new rally is happening. he's beset on all sides by enemies and he needs a major morale booster. a reminder for why he's fighting. anyone who can make it, go and show support.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW YORK TIMES IS A WASTE!

Do it yourself.

wew, see you lads there.

PUTIN EXTREMELY NICELY

RUSSIA IS FAKE NEWS

such low energy
sad

SHIT NO GO HERE

v>>927881

NEW THREAD

HES HEATING UP THE OVEN

WSJ DISGRACEFUL

KIKES ON SUICIDE WATCH

They do make a great couple.

WE'RE TAKING CONTROL OF THE CIA

I ENJOY THE BACK AND FORTH

SAVAGE

DISHONEST MEDIA

(((FINANCIAL MEDIA)))

Agreed, everyone jumping in the other thread will just derail it. This is the press briefing.

NEW THREAD FOR REAL

VERY WONDERFUL WOMEN

nigger

You are not doing anything except masturbating on the internet.

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

DRUMPF BTFO

Do you think this is funny?

Rick Wilson pls go

kill yourself

Nice post history, faggot. Reported.

(((Steven Feinberg)))

WEW

HOW ABOUT WE GET A REVIEW OF THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY ABOUT THOSE RUSSIAN HACKERS WE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT

The briefing got turned into a conference with his labor pick. Go to

Use what we already got.

Please webm that someone

Finally someone pipes up about the rampant newfaggotry

Trump: "Whatcha doin', Rabbi?" Damn.

Holla Forums gud boyz. They dindu nuffin. They were out spreading the gospel of Kek when Anti-Fa assaulted them and several uncle tom Republicans.

Is there any more President Trump today?
I need more…. this press conference was awesome.

Anyone else catch him saying our military equipment will no longer be 'depleted'? Glassing confirmed?

From depleted equipment to depleted uranium

I'm still smirking.

I'm not locked in here with you …

You are genuinely retarded.

I just got here but I'm at work and can't read the whole previous thread what the fuck did I miss.

Spoonfeed pls.

Go watch the press conference and come back later