3DS thread

to be a bad goy or a good goy edition

WHATCHA:

bought stella glow, anyway to play it with nip voices if i have homebrew launcher installed? do i need to use the miivershit to take screenshots?

Neo Y, Bravely Second Uncensored, Hyrule Warriors Legends, Kirby Lagann
Pokemon Star Sapphire with the recently released 679 build (go see on GBAtemp), please drop the .cia on volafile's 3d/scurv/ room.
The Etrian trilogy (IV, Untold, Untold II with all DLC). IV was great, but the game features added in U and U2 make the game comfier to play. Plus, U2 got all those classes at once, it was fun to play. Too bad the game's mostly based on the Story mode.

Playan Devil Summoners: Soul Hackers.

Wantan: Not much, lol

Monster Hunter Cross mostly, also been replaying Bravely Second on and off. Just finished Kirby Robobo Planet. Trying to martial up the will to finish the shitty routes of SMT 4 before starting up FINAL.

Really want to get into Sekaiju no MeiQ, but not sure if I should start with the remakes of the first two or straightaway with 4. Really wish they had an option to switch graphically to the DS style graphics since they looked so much nicer, and that 4 had used the PC-88 soundchip like it's predecessors for it's soundtrack, but oh well. Otherwise, Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari SP next month, but other than that the only releases that come to mind at all are Gyakuten Saiban 6 and Shovel Knight next month, then Sekaiju 5 and the new Armed Blue Gunvolt in August, none of which particularly call to my wallet at the moment.

7th Dagon the 3rd Impact
SMT4A
Langrisser
I somehow enjoyed Langrisser so I feel obligated to increase it's sales by 1.

I'm playing that Kirby shit where you get keychains.

To not make it absolute blogpost I will say a game and if it is worthy of your time.

Bravely Second, I caved and bought it
From what I played and this is about 4-5h. I actually wouldn't recommend it. So far story was just running too fast for me to care about anything. Gameplay stayed the same so it is alright.

Bigger resolution.
Currently 3DS library isn't bad, I have a lot of stuff to beat on it. Fact I can play DS games on it only makes it better, I will most likely won't ever need another handheld.

Kid Icarus uprising
Controls were horrible until the end but story and constant narrations were good. If you like silly stories I can recommend it. If you want some good gameplay and a lot of game for a buck, go play something else.

7th Dragon
Pretty good so far, made an /ara/, a battle maid, and a shota healer as my staple team. might switch people around as needed.
Some nip Snes games to be posted somewhere since the ones posted everywhere give me this graphical error pic related but the nip exclusive Mother2 doesn't
I had to use hans to play it the first time, and when i tried the same thing with LoZ i got redscreened
Bravely Default. pretty fun, gonna play Second when i know more moonrunes
Hyrule legends was really fun, trying to get the spiders is annoying sometimes but still kinda fun
though i might just buy the snes games and some dlc for Medarot Girls Mission since no one has anything but the free stuff posted

My ass has never hurt this much.

Yes, just run with the romfs file with HANS. HANS can take screenshots as well.

Start with IV. I'm playing through EOU now and while it's got nice mechanical improvements, IV really captures the series' sense of exploration best. In IV I would race through the labyrinths to find out what was there. In EOU it's race through the labyrinth, find a bunch of dead ends, then get stopped by a NPC who says "No, you have to go back." I've heard EO2U is a bit more exciting, but I haven't got to that one yet.

And.
Pic related, and EOV of course.

Fire Emblem Gaiden, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, and Oracle of Ages

a good new Fire Emblem game

Retarded question but can I play the most recent ganes that require the most current firmware if I install CFW on the 3DS?
If so, how?
I dont wanna miss Pokemon Moon and Zero Time Dilemma.

7th Dragon III Code: VFD, Kirby: Planet Robobot., Pokemon ORAS

I wish the Medabots game were translated, also New Love Plus

Persona Q, it is the Etrian Odyssey game I've most enjoyed

Seven seas brother

FIRMWARE UPDATE IS OUT
I REPEAT
FIRMWARE UPDATE IS OUT
DO NOT SYSTEM UPDATE ON SYSNAND OR YOU WILL BE LOCKED OUT OF CFW

Only if you're an idiot who doesnt have A9LH installed.

it's never gonna happen dude, quit asking.

I really need to go back and finish 2020-II, I've been sitting on VFD for half a year now.

Sounds good, thanks user.

Don't worry I'm sure EOV will have even worse DLC than 2U.
I wonder how many classes and maps they're going to lock away this time!

Pls no

So we're doing these, now? Okay, playing along.

Can barely remember since I've been neck-deep in my Vita for half a year at this point. Think it was between Devil Survivor Overclocked and Senran Kagura Burst

Probably some Circle games (Witch & Hero 2), not much else, otherwise

m'meat

A Japanese 3DS + games. Toushin Toushi, EO5 when it drops, Medabots since it will never see a western release, Project Diva if the demo plays okay, though I'm not a huge rhythm game fan.

I have everything else I care for on American 3DS, save a Monster Hunter game. which is fine, because I have no friends and I have way too many other games to get lost in another huge sandbox style game.

You caused this.
You did this.
EOU2 was the DLC armegeddon and people still buy and play it. Or pirate and play it (one's going to make me call you a faggot instead of a massive faggot)

Pokemon X, Senran Kagura 2, MGS3D, and Rune Factory 4. I'm having fun, especially playing on the XL instead of the base 3DS model, which was really poor.

Besides Monster Hunter Generations, I can't think of much. I want to get old games I've never played like Luigi's Mansion 2, Ace Combat, Etrian Odyssey, and the Zelda games.

None so far

Waiting for a good sale, shame those barely happen on 3DS compared to PSN or Steam. Did get the humble bundle though just for Rhythm Thief, I remember loving the demo but unable to find a physical copy for a good price.

But I didn't? I haven't played anything but 1,2,3,&4
was going to play untold1 soon

good. EOU1 is actually a pretty decent remake all things considered.

T-that's okay, it's not like I have to play games or anything.

Stella Glow. It's mostly fine with the voiceovers muted.
My copy of Rune Factory 4 back.
Stella Glow, and I guess I need to get ot the PSMD post game at some point.
Probably MHX/G, if that's getting a collector's edition.

Kirby: Triple Deluxe

Kirby: Planet Robobot
Zero Time Dilemma
Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse
Monster Hunter Generations
Etrian Odyssey V

Trying to 100% Triple Deluxe

Nothing so far.

Which are your questions user? maybe I can help you.

Well, my first question actually got answered, and I just asked a second one, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask here, too.

How am I supposed to backup NAND before installing any CFW? The guide in the bunker copypasta says to use Gateway, but I don't trust Gateway all that much.

polite sage because I don't know if this is too off-topic or not

emunand9 or
decrypt9

Fuck, nevermind, I already got an answer.

Thank you for your assistance anyways, kind user.

100$~ for used old one with MH on it is a good deal?

7th Dagon's been a blast so far. Duelist is fucking unstoppable once you get her cards flooding in to set up for Judgement. Yuma a cute.

Reminds me that I really have to check out that series start again, but I can't stand the dub track.

Just play it in Japanese

Just got a N3DS recently as well as Xenoblade Chronicles and Hyrule Warriors Legends so I'm hopping between them.
More SNES shit on the VC. I want my fucking Megaman X.
Rhythm Thief. I've been at it since that bundle dropped.
Good VC SNES games whenever Nintendo decides to drop some more and that new Phoenix Wright game in September. Waiting for a good sale for anything else really.

Is it not already on the foreign one? We just got it not long ago along with Rockman 7 and Super Donkey Kong 3.

I think you need to take at least a week vacation and think about what you have done.

>you only have to downgrade three times to set up all that bullshit
Considering the failure rate on n3DS, I think I'll pass bucko.

In other news, is DS piracy a thing on 3DS yet or do I still have to shell out for a flashcart? There's a ton of DS games that just aren't comfy on emulator because of the second screen.

But I'm not a nip.

Ah, accidentally bought a non-Japanese 3DS? Sorry to hear that, I hear CFW's gotten around most of those problems though so probably worth looking into.

Oh, what did they added back?

I might have to considering Nintendo's track record of fucking the west on 3DS VC.

I'll keep asking until I get it.

Fuck. Got it on the head now.

The clothes. I've read about the dialogue changes, but there's actually no work on it.

So, no way to see the quest they removed?
Sad.

I guess it is time to learn moonrunes

It has been confirmed several times that, instead of being the "bad quest conclusion deleted" like everyone claimed, it actually is a "both quests' conclusion fused", and from my own experience, it seems to be the case, as we actually see the group being hesitant towards their decision and its consequences (like the bad ending) before the good ending actually strikes.

With video games, it's always time.

You still have to shell out.

iirc there's no option TO switch tracks, so unless you're talking about a fan patch…?

Is there any way to make something horrible happen to Sakuya? She's failed this mission for me so many goddamn times I wouldn't even care if she dies at the end

TO BAD NO ONE FUCKING UPLOADS ANY NIP GAMES OR DLC THAT AREN'T EXTREMELY POPULAR
GOD FORBID THE FUCKING SNES GAMES

I mean acquire the Japanese original of the game instead of the foreignization.

Sorry, I'm a horrible faggot who buys the shit legit because it's only a little over 500 yen for FC and 800 for SFC games

Sakuya is literally worst Witch.

upload them for me? I dont really trust online dealers for e-shop codes

IS THERE NO 3DS GAME WITH LEWD IN IT?

太鼓の達人: ミステリーアドベンチャー遊びたい?

Still learning 日本語。すみません。

How would you ask if someone is excited for something?

Senrans
Stella Glow

And I believe Rune Factory 4 has hand-holding

Naw water is worst witch.
So slow she gets double turned, can't ruin enemy AI like earth.
At least sakuya can deal decent damage even if her song is borderline useless

wait how did you get that ME!ME!ME! theme?

Modding lets you install custom themes.

He either made it or downloaded it from 3dsthemes or something

Upload what? The games themselves? I have no idea how to rip them sorry.

実は「太鼓の達人」やったことないんだ。音楽ゲームはあんまり好きじゃないから。

恥じることはないぜ、皆にはそんな頃あったんだ。

多分、「ゲーム」楽しみにしてる?とか、期待してる?とか。

Semi related but not really

>音楽ゲームはあんまり好きじゃないから。

どうして?

ありがとうございました

some 3ds theme site that i forgot the name off

If you have homebrew/cfw i can find you a guide.
its pretty simple just using Decrypt9 to dump your titlekey, decrypting it, and posting it. I'll make my own cia.

ただ気が乗らないってことかな。ゲーム的にはただ教えて通り入力し、本当に燃えるのは音楽しだいけど、自分の好みに合うOSTはそんなにない。

I don't have homebrew, my 3DS is Japanese so I haven't had a need for it.

lewd!