Holy shit turn on C-SPAN

Luis Gutierrez is giving a speech on Puerto Rico, on the House floor, in Spanish.

Why is this tolerated? Who controls Congress, again?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/P6smt
humanevents.com/2006/04/07/emexclusive-emthe-truth-about-la-raza/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_language_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, it's over now.

Did anybody see that shit? I've never heard of foreign languages being spoken on the floor.

Excellent thread with no info niggerfaggot.

https ://gutierrez.house.gov/press-release/rep-gutiérrez-“¡no-se-rindan”-and-don’t-be-afraid-mess-texas

Today, his five minute speech was entirely in Spanish and he used Spanish infographics.

Gutierrez is trash, but why is any House business permitted in languages other than English.

webm it

I havent had a television in like 3 years…

Well Puerto Rico is our Spanish-speaking colony that we won from Spain, why is it so shocking? It's a nice, affordable tropical vacation spot with no passport required. Most Puerto Ricans are just white Spanish with like 10% native anyway. And they tend to hate Mexicans.

If this was about anything other than Puerto Rico then we would have a problem.

Even though most of the people who actually live in Puerto Rico are Spanish speakers, due to the island being spoils from the Spanish-American War, I don't like the idea of languages other than English being used in official government business. We already have horrible ethnic tensions erupting, and that would only get worse if we have non-White Representatives demanding to be able to address the House in Spanish… and then Mandarin, then Arabic, then Swahili, ad infinitum until we aren't even talking to each other anymore.

Then why do they all look like niggerspics?

Excellent informational follow-up you worthless niggerfaggot.
youtu.be/zuAob-AaMBU
gutierrez.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/guti-rrez-sobre-su-proyecto-de-ley-hr-900-el-debate-entre-los

The Puerto Rican is his diaspora, from New York to Chicago, San Juan to Ponce, we are all Puerto Ricans. As our national poet, Juan Antonio Corretjer, wrote: “I would be Puerto Rican even if I were born on the moon.” To which I would add, with a great deal of respect, “I would be Puerto Rican, even if I lived on the moon.”

PUERTO RICO IS WHITE

how-could-this-go-wrong.jpg

Because we don't have an official national language. Yet.

Nope, the White Spanish left from there a long time ago. White Flight was complete in Puerto Rico. That's why they utterly collapsed recently. Most Puerto Ricans are Mestizo and there's also a lot of sub-Saharan admixture from the slave days and the other islands.

Not long before there are arabic speeches. Have fun fighting each other when the jews turn off the ebt.

Just like you, right Shlomo? Get fucked faggot.

It's a joke, nigger.

This is what comes of not having an official language.
Here in Leafland any government goings-on is done in English or Frog. No chinkspeak, no beanerspeak and certainly no allahuakbarspeak.

English is not the official language of USA. It should be, but isn't. USA has no official language as weird as that sounds.

It is the de facto language of the US.

Road signs, legal contracts, court papers, etc. are done in English. Elementary school students are taught English as a first language.

Doesn't matter, America is an English country, speaking spic shouldn't be.

De facto language, yes. Official language, no.
There is a difference. Your governing bodies use English because that's what most people in the States speak and read. It's a matter of convenience and concession rather than of any actual legal requirement.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you guys have beanerspeak on some government forms? And I'm sure I've seen beanerspeak on government signs at the border to the frozen north.

How can Spanish be legally recorded in the House records? Non-Spanish speakers wouldn't be able to raise objections or counterpoints because they couldn't understand this faggot. This guy has been a traitorous criminal for ages though.

Also
What?

On the state level, yes. Here in California we have everything in both English and Spanish.

This?

I think I found it.
archive.is/P6smt

Son of a bitch>>9279439

I am puertorican, I live here in puerto rico, shut the fuck up

Same guy?

I guess not. Luis.

Good then nobody understands him and he is just wasting his time.

Found the PR reggeaton nigger, GTFO out of my country.

Super kek

Also the queen said hi

I seem to recall us being paid to move here and then getting stabbed in the back on arrival whereupon we decided that we could not fuck you softly and were forced to defend ourselves.

And let's be honest here; American English is its' own language now.

piss poor fucking timing, off with his head

Fuck you, Reconquista is a legitimate concern. Gutierrez is subversive and must always be watched.

Radical ‘Reconquista’ Agenda

Behind the respectable front of the National Council of La Raza lies the real agenda of the La Raza movement, the agenda that led to those thousands of illegal immigrants in the streets of American cities, waving Mexican flags, brazenly defying our laws, and demanding concessions.

Key among the secondary organizations is the radical racist group Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan, or Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan (MEChA), one of the most anti-American groups in the country, which has permeated U.S. campuses since the 1960s, and continues its push to carve a racist nation out of the American West.

One of America’s greatest strengths has always been taking in immigrants from cultures around the world, and assimilating them into our country as Americans. By being citizens of the U.S. we are Americans first, and only, in our national loyalties.

This is totally opposed by MEChA for the hordes of illegal immigrants pouring across our borders, to whom they say:

If these morally sickening MEChA quotes were coming from some fringe website, Americans could at least console themselves that it was just a small group of nuts behind it. Nearly every racial and ethnic group has some shady characters and positions in its past and some unbalanced individuals today claiming racial superiority and demanding separatism. But this is coming straight from the official MEChA sites at Georgetown University, the University of Texas, UCLA, University of Michigan, University of Colorado, University of Oregon, and many other colleges and universities around the country.

humanevents.com/2006/04/07/emexclusive-emthe-truth-about-la-raza/

Well bugger me, old chap, but it seems to me I understand what you're saying just fine.

White PR here (only white PRS = spanish heritage on both sides of family, very rare, see avg IQ)

Conquistadors fucked all the natives and then mixed with African slaves. Your avg PR is very mixed. A radio host put the census into perspective "PR's are 70%+ white, thing is the census doesnt give you an option its either white or black and your avg pr goes well, im not that white but i sure as hell aint BLACK."

3 main parties: Independence, statehood, free association and remain as colony. The retards actually believe statehood = loss of "culture", failing to realize jew york isnt the same as fucking texas.

Absolutely retarded way of saying "we can't make up our minds, keep us where we are".

Absolute BS. Part of the reason independence will never get over 3% of vote is because we dont even produce enough food to feed 5% of the island. We'd starve instantaneously and have a worthless economy.

And we will, we don't produce enough fucking food.

No they let them run rampant and cause trouble for everyone due to an $800 increase in tuition for a college that costs $4k a year. Oh and the protests are pretty much ANNUAL.

We don't even keep beaches clean, its a massive effort but don't be surprised to find glass on the sand or empty beer bottles in the sea.

We have a senseless pride in nothing.

Honestly, gib statehood to 100+ IQ only, leave the rest to starve.

We want the same thing as states but statehood isn't the way to do it, holy fucking shit shoot this fag.

Not enough food produced tho, not enough solar done and wind power is a waste.

And this fag is likely in that IQ range.

USA is 60% Germanic white, and German was suppressed.

Over 50 million Americans claim German ancestry, which makes them the largest single ethnic group in the United States. Around 1.06 million people in the United States speak the German language.[6] It is the second most spoken language in North Dakota.[7] In 16 states, it is the most spoken language other than English and Spanish.[8]

German became the second most widely spoken language in the U.S. starting with mass emigration to Pennsylvania from the German Palatinate and adjacent areas starting in the 1680s, all through the 1700s and to the early 20th century. It was spoken by millions of immigrants from Germany, Switzerland, and the Austro-Hungarian and Russian Empires, and their descendants. Many newspapers, churches and schools operated in German as did many businesses. The use of the language was strongly suppressed by social and legal means during World War I, and German declined as a result, limiting the widespread use of the language mainly to Amish and Old Order Mennonite communities. After the First World War, German lost its position as the second most widely spoken language in the United States.[9][10]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_language_in_the_United_States
inb4 wikipedia: It's well sourced.

So yeah, fuck the English.

We have compulsory eng from grades 1-12, fuck you its shocking. Its also proof of failure to want to integrate you subhuman piece of shit.

Disfunctional as fuck shithole, potholes everywhere, trash everywhere and trash subhumans everywhere shitting up the place. Even the culture has completely degenerated (god tier salsa went to niggerfied reggayton) and the good spots are being turned into shitholes. Old san juan is flooded w trash on weekends, condado is mostly abandoned and frequented by underage kiddies who get served alcohol.

Blatantly fucking wrong. Mixed niggers who pretend theyre above niggers while nigging 24/7 is what most prs are.

PR is a problem, and so are the prs in the us. Most are nig tier.

Kys you worthless puerto nigger.

MEChA and NCLR should be declared terrorist organizations.