Moderate Islamic bitches show their true colours

Sunni Muslims proclaim their support for antiquated means of punishment such as stoning for adultery and imprisoning homosexuals. There are no moderate Muslims: only heretics and extremists

youtube.com/watch?v=vS9QEfgDCoc

Other urls found in this thread:

muricaderp.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/dubai-porta-potty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Achmed.

go back to cuckchan

Good try at reverse psychology taqiyya there, Mehmet.

No, cretin. OP posts about shitskins hanging gays on Holla Forums. They are either a) pro-fag and thus don't belong here or b) a Mahometan trying to endear Holla Forums to his pig fucking desert cult, in which case he doesn't belong here.

Either way, get the fuck out.

Think of the worse death imaginable and think seriously about inflicting it on yourself.

Am I supposed to have a problem with this?

Are you people retarded?
OP is pointing out that the idea of "moderate Islam" is a lie made up by (((certain people))) and taqiyya from the Muzzies themselves.

There are no moderate Muslims because they all support the turd world ideas of Islam, some just don't bother with throwing the stones themselves. They won't lift a finger to fend of the hardliners themselves though because secretly they all agree.

I agree we should just shoot adulterers and fags now that we have the technology, but Muslims' attachment to traditional ways isn't why I don't want them here.

No, fairies fly.

What do they do to illegal immigrants?

Islamophobia is jewish

Sad!

Yeah and?

Are you operating under the assumption that this board things faggots should have rights and adultery is acceptable?

It's a wedge to drive into the left. Stop being gay.

I don't see the problem here. The pozzed liberal West is not worth fighting for.

Have I timeslipped to 2005?

And the useful idiots who push tolerance of Islam think those are bad things.

But the traditional values of Islam are so good. Semites totally don't fuck little boys.

Nobody cares, faggotlover. Go back to The_Donald.

What the fuck is this reading comprehension. Are you fucking faggots bots?

There is literally nothing wrong with the death penalty for adultery. Muslims do plenty of stuff that's actually bad, like institutionalized first cousin marriage, bacha bazi, subsidized trannies, buying white women to literally shit on, etc. Post about that instead.

You know what? I could do with being pissed off today. Source?

muricaderp.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/dubai-porta-potty/

returnofkings.com/57833/do-women-become-irreparably-damaged-after-allowing-arab-princes-to-defecate-on-them

So why are you posting it here?

We have IDs here, dunecoon.

I'm not mad or even surprised about this, just mildly disappointed that some women are such whores.

You had me thinking of slave girls being forced to do this, though that definitely happens too.

Strawman harder, faggot.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Pic related, Achmed. Round two imminent.

It's true you aren't OP, but you're echoing what he's saying. So, I'll ask again – and if you don't want to answer or don't have an answer, just say so and we'll let our particular tangent end – why is this a topic here?

It won't work. Leftist are perfectly fine with cognitive dissonance up until their death.

It definitely happens, but you will probably not find sources explicitly stating it. You know Arabs have sex slaves, and you know from American whores exactly what kind of depravity they like to engage in.

All I hear is berka derka reddit. Go back to your faggot pedopozzed country.

If I get to kill you?

Absolutely.

Lmao muzzie is mad. Probably because you're closeted.

It's not necessary to be a Christian to understand that Islam and the people who practice it are a cancer that must be excised (though it helps).

You shouldn't take it literally.

Embed related for addendum.

No, cancer to you, and to the white race.

Fun fact:
Moslem women die of breast cancer more often because they're not allowed to get checkups lmao.

The House of Saud are crypto-Jews, the Jews opened the gates for you in Spain, the Jews and leftists today are doing the same thing. You're on the same fucking side, which is why the people who Israel hates most in the Middle East are the least Islamic (such as Assad, whose religion is for all intents and purposes crypto-Christianity and not acknowledged as Islam by many Muslim groups)

Actually more often than not it's the Arab moslem women who crave dick, because tiny stinky brown cock can't satisfy women.

You sound angry, Achmed. Are we bothering you?

Why are none of those "anti-Muslim" neocon think tanks condemning Saudi Arabia?

lol it was only a matter of time.

But Rabbi… surely there is no positive use for degenerate whores and faggots in civilization. Execution or exile should be the only mercy shown to the filth that would intentionally destroy society for personal pleasures.

Where do you think you are? These are the only parts of Islam that we like. Posting this means you either think we care about muh based fags and whores like the_donald or you think we don't know this and you're helping aware us on things that are entry level babbys first redpill tier. I literally heard a middle aged lady in commiefornia talking to a stranger on the bus about jihadwatch and the truth of muslims a few days ago. We here are years past the myth of the moderate Muslim. Come back when you're aware of the myth of the moderate jew and you will have the very basic knowledge assumed to be known by all posters here.

Nobody wants to join your pedophile death cult, Mohamed. Go blow up some other Muslims for interpreting Koran verses differently.

lmao stay woke

Yes, exactly. The neocons aren't "anti-Muslim" at all. If they were, they would oppose our alliance with Saudi Arabia instead of trying to topple secular dictators and create Islamic theocracies elsewhere in the Middle East. They did it in Iraq, they're trying to do it in Syria, because just as during the Moorish conquest of Spain, Islam is good for the Jews.

It doesn't matter whether OP loves faggots or muslims, the point is that leftist tolerance is inherently hypocritical and Islam is the most obvious example.

A couple of months ago Holla Forums was making fake Hillary ads trying to turn gays and muslims against each other. What the fuck happened?

That's nice. Nobody cares, Achmed. We'll be coming for you soon enough. Enjoy however much of your miserably life you have left.

Yup. You didn't raid for slaves for 700 years in Europe, or raid American ships for slaves, causing the Barbary war. I can keep going, but there's no point, since you're clearly just here to derail. Not that this thread really needed to be derailed.

We'll come for you soon enough, Achmed. Enjoy whatever time you have left.

lol educate yourself

We still don't care, Achmed. You're going to die in a ditch like the animal you are.

Wow. Moslems are shit at arguing. You're both semites. You're both the enemy.

I'd argue that Muslims are a bigger threat than homos.

Nice try, Cuckdeau.

This. Muslims should kill themselves.

What ever happens kill muslims

and

kek

This.
I'd rather my neighbour be a faggot than a muslim

Op is sayo g that there is no such thong as a moderate muzzie.

That amount of retarded faggots itt is staggering

Smh fam.

t.richard spencer

problem?

Is that AIDS Bjorn in the second pic ?
fuck me he's everywhere.

Literally what is wrong with that lmao

It's you who needs to leave. You don't have to be pro fag to realize that this is an effective propaganda piece to use on normalfags. I anything I would say that you are doing a better job as the MIDF by trying to downplay the usefulness of these kind of videos.

We may dislike faggots but a lot of lemmings view them as an opressed minority group. You don't have to like fags to take advantage of that.

Heavy shilling mixed with a large influx of the most cancerous newfags. The Newfags are taking notes from the shills now too, this place is getting really shit. It's reaching a point where it's neither fun nor informing to browse here (unless you consider misinformation and Trump worship to be informational).

Try and remember how great this board was a year ago and compare that to how it is now. This isn't a "Holla Forums was never good" scenario either, the drop in quality is very noticeable.

Christ you're a bunch of retards just because you hold views in common with a backward 6th century desert cultu doesn't make that cult any less likely to kill you for not believing in their cult. Has the I.Q. dropped here or are we being overrun with shitskins and shills because this is disgusting.

absolute faggotry, from beginning to end of this thread.

smart, simple point:

This was filmed in Norway, not bongoland.

no good dunecoon, kill them all and take their oil.