The Academic Front

CONTROL OF EDUCATION IS THE KEY TO CULTURAL VICTORY

This aspect of the struggle that still lies before us doesn't get nearly enough attention. In the long term, it is arguably the most important front in this war.

Leftists were so successfully at subverting western culture because, above all else, they infiltrated and took over the educational apparatus' in our countries. They have spent over 50 years sinking their teeth in hard, turning schools and universities into Marxist indoctrination factories that churn out their loyal, brainless foot soldiers. Antifa, Black Bloc, BLM, and their ilk don't just drop from the sky. They are manufactured. Slowly and meticulously. Some of them are people we don't want in our countries anyway. But many of them are our brothers and sisters, sons and daughters, from families that were conservative a generation or two ago, who have been lied to, demoralized, indoctrinated, and brainwashed their entire lives. Turned against us, and thereby against themselves.

Yes, there's also Hollywood pushing degeneracy, MSM pushing fabricated narratives, Soros and Co organizing and funding, etc. But none of these things would be effective if schools did not lay the ideological groundwork for them. Hollywood would not be able to sustain itself without a willing audience. MSM would likewise have nobody to pander to. Soros cannot organize empty rooms into a protest, even if he pays for all the signs and brochures and buses in the world.

WE HAVE TO TAKE BACK THE SCHOOLS

Until we do, this will continue being an uphill battle… and eventually we will run out of steam. Sure, we'll have occasional victories to cheer us up. But as long as commieversities keep churning out leftist zombies year after year, we're fighting on the wrong end of a war of attrition.

Discuss, post videos/images, share experiences, brainstorm solutions.

Video is a report based on whistler-blower teacher employed by Uncommon Schools, who recorded some of the madness that goes on at their conferences. This is from before the election, when BLM violence was at its peak.

Other urls found in this thread:

clickorlando.com/news/daytona-navy-veteran-assaulted-trying-to-stop-men-from-killing-turtle-police-say
archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm
deliberatedumbingdown.com
youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc&t=128s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslim "Faith Schools" In The UK

Under cover (hehe) footage from inside an Islamic faith school shows what they teach their kids.

These "schools" are quite common in the UK. Normally, nobody ever sees what goes on in there. Obviously, the state ensuring a standard curriculum is taught would be racist.

No. They only are like this because they believe it's a grand trend. They won't die for the name of letting their master's brown pets in. Take out the head and watch all the little cowards bow.

They cannot fight. They cannot deceive. They can only be controlled. They are a big, docile mass.

Do you think that all the programming done by the Jews were to make them strong and loyal? Look how fast they betray one another. Show them our real numbers and they'll concede with fear of being annihilated.

Jane Elliot (((Educating))) White Racists

Because how would the goyim know how evil and racist they are, without a bit of psychological torture and brainwashing?

Any solution has to be from childhood up. Once you have anti-leftist undergrads, you will have anti-leftist grads and anti-leftist professors. One option is some sort of free school movement, which will allow the subversion to begin. In tandem a philanthropist could invest in an anti-Frankfurt school of sorts, creating journals, publishing papers and spreading to mainstream institutions.

I hate this video so much

How Marxists Hijacked our Culture

Gonna go out on a limb and post an "eceleb" because the description is pretty thorough and red pilled. Cute girl factor provides some potential for redpilling normie friends a bit.

the problem is, if all you fucking do is construct education around soft jail like indoctrination camp, it doesn't matter whether or not its the good kind, you're producing useless moronic people who aren't even of any use for themselves, and they instantly latch on to the nearest dipshit spouting vague meaningful-sounding nonsense like "privilege"

HHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Can't wait for their brown pets to turn on them. Even if we all fail, they will be overwhelmed by the brown hordes.

Jesus fucking Christ. This shit has got to stop.

Regaining the Cultural Narrative

Followup video. She seems optimistic that academia might fix itself… I don't think it will be that easy.

Strong? No. Loyal? Absolutely. Can't fight, deceive, act smart on their own? Sure. But they are far from docile. We are far more docile than they are right now. They may behave like brainless, soulless zombies. But they are dedicated, you have to give them that. They deeply believe the things they were taught to believe. Some can be genuinely reformed. But many cannot.

Cutting off the head sounds easy on paper, but it would be naive to think we can just snap our fingers and get rid of ALL of their control structures. At best, we can drive them into submission / underground. But some control structures will still be left. And the zombie masses will be there as well. And they'll still be convinced we're pure evil. In fact, being driven into submission will only strengthen that belief.

Most importantly though, their teachers/professors ARE part of the control structured. They ARE one of the heads. And it won't chop itself off.

Hey Holla Forums I'm student at a large state university. Could I have some posters/ideas for posters? I'd like to print ~30 and post them around campus. Preferably something subtle with pepe/memes and maybe some innocent wording like "White people have a right to exist".

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that. I have never seen a /leftycuck/ defend their brown pets or their master's orders when they get hurt. They shut the fuck up and sit down.
Says you.
pic related
there is already research being done into biological weapons that target specific races. keep that in mind.
k
We've all been saying this. The problem is ZOG.

DID YOU REMEMBER TO CONTACT THE DON AND REMIND HIM OF THIS

His MAGA site has that suggestion option.
Remind him.

This is one of the reasons I am not as doom and gloomy about the future. Sure, I'd love to take our countries back and bring in the Fourth Reich and all, but even if we fail, we win. Jews and non-whites will inherit a post-white world.

Think about how well that will go for them.

"Does the truth frighten you?" with a swastika in the middle. Black on white. Bold capital letters.

repost from the "don't let your dreams be memes thread":

We should start an operation against the universities. College is a bubble, a total fucking joke, and you pay for your own indoctrination.

The basic plan is:

University anons:

As always, use good opsec.

What realllllllly pisses me off is how they have associated pro Trump people with anti science. Any true scientists sees the problems with the "consensus" on anthropogenic global warming. Fucking complete scam. There are people with powerful intellects who are being led down this false path. What a goddamned waste. I personally know very smart chemists who dedicate themselves to research combating this climate change shit. Imagine when it all comes out that it has been a lie. All the wasted research years…

This video needs spread on youtube

TURN THE RAGE OF GRADUATES AGAINST ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS

Students are charged a fortune to learn completely garbage and come out totally unprepared for the workforce after 16 years of "public education." Somehow, this is "society's fault" when it is fucking obviously the shitty teachers and the state-subsidized greedy scam institutions who keep Jewing kids over with ridiculously overpriced books and instruction.

The schools are at fault. Stop letting them get away with it.

every kid in that room was completely justified to smash that kike's fucking head in and feel no remorse.

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

the first step after the pizzagate arrests are finished should be to make teacher's unions illegal
that alone would solve so many problems

after that, they should make political indoctrination by schools illegal and segregate the schools

all your trips are checked

needs a happy merchant in the background between the CPI and college education inflation curves

now shitpost irl and post it around your school

I've been saying this for years: remove the public school system because it has always been a propaganda machine. This will free up capital for people via taxes for schooling elsewhere and bring back schooling to the churches. It used to be this way until the turn of the 19th century, where it was all given to the government. It continued more or less being a Christian institution that taught good, conservative morals along with a quality general purpose education until the 60s of I remember correctly (see: the boomer generation), where it became secularized and the commie cancer begun.

The school system cannot be a government propaganda machine because the government changes hands. The Christian church does not.

fixed that chart

Agreed.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR _NOW_

Lol this sounds wrong but even for a woman, the bitch that ran out is such a fucking pussy.
First of all, she starts crying mid-sentence, then she runs out but doesn´t even stay outside because she can´t handle the pressure of being the only one to make a statement. I used to stand up to my teachers like there was no tomorrow without ever getting vulgar. I would have laughed in that ugly old kikes face and asked her about the racism from blacks towards whites or from jews towards goyim, since she doesn´t appear to talk about that in her lectures. She seems like the person to justify black on white hatecrimes with

You don´t get it, do you? They want a chaotic, destabilized world, because they can easily control such a world with their OWG and martial law. Divide et Impera.

Threads like this need bumped

THIS

You might always want to bring up the fact that overpaying for a shitty education shows bad judgment in the eyes of potential employers.

This doesnt deserve its own thread so im posting it here

We are going to get our cultural victory

clickorlando.com/news/daytona-navy-veteran-assaulted-trying-to-stop-men-from-killing-turtle-police-say

Check out that fucking comments section

Sow a lil fear in proto lefties. We must get them early.

The message here is good but I think the format could be better. It also needs to mention the student loan scam.

Wew

How was education in the Third Reich? How do we adapt their model?

This guy gets it

They were so successful because nobody really realized it was happening. The internet has changed things. We all know it's happening. Whites aren't any more leftwing than previous generations of whites, in fact they are less so. So much for 50 years of brainwashing? It's really not that effective. The increase in "leftism" of the youth is merely the increase in non-whites.

Nobody has respect for a place like Berkeley anymore because the internet has exposed it.

Women get very over-emotional and insecure. When they feel a lot of stress it's hard for them to not become overwhelmed and cry.
They need to be protected. A man should have intervened and defended her, in this situation.

It all starts with the Universities.
Universities will educate the educators of children as well as establish what most people, at least most people who have power, will understand as true and false.

How do we take back universities?
-Removal of all gender-studies/african-studies, type shit. Actually most anything that's not STEM or business related is fucked anyway unless you're at a very traditional conservatory. Talking negative about these majors is pretty effective triggering of degenerates.
-Encourage your girlfriend/daughter/sister/cousin/female friends not to go to university and promote a wholesome homemaker ideal for her instead.
-Speak out against affirmative action that happens in admissions. You can bring up that it hurts Asians (japs, chinks, pajeets) if you are have to hide your powerlevel.

I've thought about it before, OP. The education system being what it is, rightfully requiring a degree to be an educator, makes me wonder about whether people promoting anons to only do trades are subversive or not. Of course, going into debt for a degree isn't smart, and neither is getting a degree in something flimsy, but advising our kind to participate in the trades and never get a degree isn't smart, either.
We need our people to be capable of jumping into the positions Communists and Marxists have been occupying for the last fifty years, regardless of whether we can one day take over in force or do it passively. Even if we kill all of the anti-whites, we're going to need educated and experienced people to replace the ones in various positions throughout education and the government.
For those who are already qualified, a good place to start would be to make like the Communists of yore by occupying and taking over positions in colleges and universities while getting like-minded people hired as well.

They're already doing a pretty good job of discrediting themselves. All we need to do is keep exposing them for what they are.

Teachers make lots of shekels eh?

How hard is it to get cert'd as a teach if you've already got a stem degree?

I'm working on my PhD to be a professor, what are you guys up to?

We could also shift out philosophy majors and simply make it a required course to introduce people to socratic discussions and such.

Agreed. Granted, they were told what they were getting themselves into to a degree. But at some point you have to draw a line.

If nothing else, instinct should kick in and make you draw attention to yourself and away from the girls. Instead they just sat there and watched, probably thinking "I'm glad she's not picking on me."

It's pathetic. But it's like this by design.

Long Version

Sorry about the resolution, it's on JewTube this way. Notice she only really picks on girls. Guys she'll at most say a sentence or two before quickly moving on. There are two reasons for this.

1. Girls are less likely to talk back (or more likely to break down when they try). She is a weak personality herself. She portrays herself as strong-willed, but watch her body language when somebody actually confronts her. She immediately recoils, her hands start shaking, and she has to rely on memorized talking points, rather than genuine responses, to shame the other person to regain control. If one of the guys got angry enough to lash out and refused to back down, she'd be up a creek without a paddle.

2. It's deliberately cucking the men in a controlled situation where she has made them feel it would be "inappropriate" for them to interrupt or step in. She's constructed a scenario where she is (((teaching))) something and where, to a degree, they were told up front they would be disparaged to make a point. This puts social pressure on everyone in the room to play along. If someone questions anything she says, she can portray that as "missing the point" or "being unwilling to learn". She can even pretend her harsh response is part of the role-play, even though it really isn't.

By using this leverage to, with complete impunity, abuse the girls right in front of the guys, who have a natural urge to protect them in principle, she is conditioning them not to protect their in-group females in the future. The next time these guys see a girl being abused like this, they'll have flashbacks to being powerless to stop it here. And, consequently, they will feel powerless again and most likely not even attempt to speak up.

These are cult-like indoctrination tactics.

She's been doing this to kids of all ages for decades. She's been applauded for it. And she's far from the only one doing this shit.

targeting universities strikes at the heart of leftist indoctrination in America.

target their wallets and make them bleed shekels. the universities have become so bloated and top heavy with administrators, worthless, non-productive programs, and incompetent, politicizing professors that practically anything we do yields a net gain for us.

target the universities and the assembly lines of leftists ends. antifa will be starved for manpower. plus the salt we'll reap will be a worthy tribute for kek.

This is most cost effective while being faster.

Turn the liability into an asset for us.

Pathologizing an opponent who does not like what you have to say is quite effective. She can indeed accuse anyone who dissents of "being unwilling to learn" or of being "fragile." The tactic basically amounts to dismissing the opponent's dissent as not being factual or worthy of serious consideration. BUT ALSO it out-groups the opponent as defective. A good way to defend against this is to reply not just with a denial of the liberal's assertion but also with a counter assertion, such as, "There is not gene, no metric, the makes people equal." When the liberal argues against this you can not accuse the liberal of being defensive or "unwilling to learn."

You can also use Agree and Amplify, which makes the liberal's assertion look ridiculous and shows that you do not take the assertion seriously as a person. Say, "Oh yeah, we blue eyed subhumans totally destroyed Detroit," or, "Unwilling to learn your groupthink? Oh yeah, its totally not just you as teacher spouting vile perfidy (treason)."

You could mock someone like Jane in this situation by asking her, in your best nigger accent, "Ay yo, where all da green eyed bitches at? They need some of dis blue eyed DICK. Sheeeeeiiittt." You may get in trouble for this, but no one in the room would be able to take the rest of the presentation seriously. I think this method is the most effective since it has the most humor and cuts at the difference between racial behavior and eye color.

Is there any way that we can accelerate the student loan bubble? The way it is now is unsustainable amd it's only a matter of time before it implodes, so what can we do to help get it to that point?

anyone have the full version of beige power song? it's my jam

I rage every time I see that video

Education is making people dumber but simply having good education is hardly going to solve the problem with niggers like the webm suggests.

Indeed, satire and humor are best weapons for pushing forth truth.

What do you think about Political Science and Law?

The church did change hands though. Education needs much less structure.

trade school > university

apologies for accidental sage

Agreed. The OP webm is interesting purely because it shows how corrupt the teaching institutions are / that they intentionally and actively engage in indoctrination and incitement.

✓✓
This is a really good angle. There were attempts by students to draw attention to this and create movements against it. Cuckservatives made fun of them and Democrats pretty much abandoned them because they tried to actually fix the system, not only secure gibs for "minorities". We should take their side and bring them into the fold.

Discrediting lefty professors / institutions and promoting trade schools is well and good… but it is not enough. We need to take back universities and public schools. Kick out the lefties and put in place a healthy curriculum.

Don't abandon universities and science just because lefties have corrupted them. They were ours once, and they must be ours again.

These guys have the right idea:

WEBM: Radical Leftist Teaching Children in Public Schools
A Megyn Kelly segment from before the blight took hold of her.

Shows a nice collection / cross section of the kind of shit that goes on in public schools and colleges in the US. This isn't even that bad compared to what is taught in European and especially German schools.

Bump. We need to kick the commies out of the schools.

Best in thread and sorely ignored just like last time

Trips demand OPERATION MAKE UNIVERSITY GREAT AGAIN happen

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KILL ALL MOSLEMS NOW
NO MERCY

Getting sick and tired of mods arbitrarily deleting posts.

(checked)
That's pretty good info. What are the response rates of ICE? 100%? 10%? and how many of these result in successful deportations?

That was my fault, fucked up the quote. But yes, mods are kikes shoahing everything.

As far as I'm aware, we've yet to hear from any user getting results from ICE.

You guys aren't even going to do shit. I'm suing my state in district court for discrimination against white men, and I'm im working with the department of education as well.

University professor under attack in UK for saying that the jews complain too much about the six gorillion.

archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm

Are we teaching American Citizens or training Prussian Serfs?
from a speech by Senator Ann O'Connell

How do we Americans begin to understand the problems we are experiencing today with our educational community and with our system of education? Oddly enough, the answer to this and other perplexing questions regarding education go back in history to Napoleon’s defeat of the Prussian army in 1806. Because of the Prussian failure to defeat Napoleon, Germany took a long hard look at its institutions—primarily its school system. This introspection led to the conclusion that Prussian pride and power could only be restored by restructuring that system.

A strategy was devised in which the Prussian government would set up a forced government educational system which would turn out well disciplined students who would follow orders without questioning authority. To accomplish this feat, the goal of educating children became a national priority permeated with strategies adapted to turn out a national work force rather then an educated citizenry. Every step in the education process was calculated to offer authority figures the least amount of trouble and consequently train a well disciplined albeit docile citizen.
Of course the government’s attitude towards ordinary citizens did not carry over to the aristocratic upper classes, about 200 families, that owned most of the property and controlled the purse strings in Prussia—and who were intent on keeping it that way. These families did not want their children attending school with the lower classes and in the course of things the new educational protocol gave the upper classes choice in deciding the kind of schools their children would attend, a choice it did not offer to the average German.
The Prussian system may seem familiar to Americans in that it demanded compulsory attendance, national training for teachers, national testing for all students (important because it gave the government the ability to classify children for potential job training), national curriculum set for each grade, and mandatory kindergarten. Mandatory kindergarten was necessary because it served to break the influence of the mother over the child thus making the child more responsive to government influence.
So how did the Prussian system get from Germany to the United States and what reasons were offered for its adoption here? The Prussian system proved to be a success for that government’s purposes. By the late 1800’s men in the United States including Horace Mann, Barnis Sears, and Calvin Stove heard about the successes of the Prussian system. They traveled to Germany to investigate how the educational process worked. Upon their return to the United States they lobbied heavily to have the Prussian model adopted.

Up until the late 1800’s a good education in the United States could be obtained without government interference or oversight. Surprisingly, 50 percent of a population of 3 million in 1776 were indentured servants and 20 percent were African slaves. Yet during that time 600,000 copies of Thomas Paine’s Common Sense had been sold in the United States and had been read by countless Americans. By 1812, with a population of approximately 7 million, Pierre DuPont wrote in Education in the United States, "…that out of every 1,000 persons fewer than four can’t read or do numbers." He attributed this fact to traditional dinner table debates over passages read from the Bible. In other words, children learned how to read with an understanding of what they were reading and they knew their numbers. All this education took place at home or in one room school houses, or "Dame Schools," primarily taught by women. The children who came out of these schools grew up to be self reliant and individualistic, in marked contrast to the Prussian system which produced an obedient, collectivist trained populace.
Implementation of the Prussian System Implementation of the Prussian system was to become the goal of Edward Everett, America’s first Ph.D. As Governor of Massachusetts, Everett had to deal with the problem of the influx of poor Irish Catholics into his state. In 1852, with the support of Horace Mann, another strong advocate of the Prussian model, Everett made the decision to adopt the Prussian system of education in Massachusetts. Unfortunately for the children and poor Irish Catholics of Massachusetts and elsewhere, the system produced a willing, cheap labor force with minimal reading and numbers skills. The Everetts of the world understood that people who could read and understand are dangerous because they are intellectually equipped to find out things for themselves, thus becoming a threat to already established power elites.
Shortly after Everett and Mann collaborated to adopt the Prussian system, the Governor of New York set up the same method in 12 different New York schools on a trial basis. Incredibly, within two weeks he declared the system a total success and took control of the entire education system in the State of New York. In a "blitzkreig" action with no debate, public hearing, or citizen involvement, government forced schooling was on its way in America.

The history of American education since the acceptance of the Prussian system is checkered with failure and elitism. From the time of John Dewey, who felt people should be defined by groups and associations and who believed that people who were well read were dangerous, to our own era, U.S. education has suffered. We have in this day and age the disheartening statistics showing 33 percent or our nation’s college graduates can’t read or calculate well enough to perform the jobs they seek.

Working against the concepts and principles the Founding Fathers provided in the Constitution, the Prussian system has produced a gradual but statistically provable decline in literacy and intellectual capability of typical Americans. We can track the five different stages that American education has gone through: 1750-1852—The idea of government controlled schools was conceived; 1852-1900—It was politically debated in state legislatures; 1900-1920—We had government controlled industrialized factory modeled schooling; 1920-1960—Schools changed from being academically focused to becoming socialized; and 1960 to the Present—Schools became psychological experimental labs.
In the year 1941 the Defense Department was preparing for World War II. In testing 18 million men between 1941 and 1944, the Defense Department found 96 percent of those tested were literate. During this same period, among African Americans who were tested—the majority of whom had only three years of schooling—80 percent were found to be literate. By literate we mean that Americans, both white and black, could read with understanding.
During the Korean War the Department of Defense tested three million men for service and only 19 percent were found to be literate. In less then 10 years there had been a 500 percent rise in illiteracy. Perplexed, the Defense Department investigated and found that the same test had been used during the two wars and the only difference was that those men and women tested during the Korean War had more schooling—at a significantly higher cost.
Twenty years later, around 1970, the same test was used at the time of a new war. Among the Vietnam draftees and enlistees who were tested for literacy only 27 percent were found to be capable of reading with understanding the material which they needed in order to serve in the armed forces. Again the major difference between American soldiers in the 1940’s and the 1970’s was more schooling for the latter group at a higher cost to the taxpayers.

Consider that the billions of taxpayer dollars were spent over the time period from the 1940’s to the present increased by some 350 percent with totally unacceptable results despite all the increased spending. In 1996 statistics prepared by the National Association of Education for Progress showed that some 44 percent of African Americans can not read at all. The same set of statistics shows that illiteracy among whites has quadrupled. Incredibly, educating Americans continues to cost massive amounts of taxpayer dollars to achieve unacceptable and devastatingly poor results.

When you see a bunch of niggers and spics in prisons, you'll notice their tattoos in their visible parts, like faces and hands. This is because by tattooing gang sign they signal "Hey, no one ain't gonna hire me, so thug lyfe's all I have". It's a signal of loyalty.

Higher "marxist education", what we all know as liberalism, works in similar manner. When you get a degree in Feminist Rope Dancing you ensure that you wasted your money and you can only work in Academia. Thus, you are dedicated to preserve it.

Corruption of the institution is natural result of it not being controlled, catalyzed by high intellectuals whose value is only in deconstructing and producing bullshit (who are disproportionately Jewish). Ideas that do not work are adopted en masse, because then the pseudo-scientific method can go on and on. Consider the right-wing red-pill view on male-female relationships resulting in strong monogamy and patriarchy. You have a theory, it works, end of story. However liberal theory is at odds with reality itself, so you can invent even greater nebulousness to justify it failing:

The whole procedure goes ad infinitum, ensuring that Academia is always necessary.

Much like the cells of your liver serve the greater whole, but turned cancerous kill you in great pain, so does the Institution of Academia ensure prosperity of the race and culture, but when it turns cancerous it causes immense pain.

To continue metaphor, we need to purge cancerous cells with great zeal. However, because of the nature of human being, there will always be a need for a theory on government, justice, and all that jazz - something must supplant the liberal theory. If you get liver cancer, it's not enough to kill the liver - you must replace it. This newfound theory must be explicitly anti-liberal, and immune to entrysim. It must a priori exclude women, minorities, and Jews (for historical reasons) from ever setting foot near it. Thus the problem of control of education consists of three steps :

The second step means there must be a theory of anti-liberalism, just like how there is a a red-pill theory of male-female relationships as espoused by Manosphere.

Communists didn't overthrow the Tsar because their theory was right, but they managed to do so because there was strife, they had working theory on how, why, and who to blame. It doesn't matter that their theory is bonkers, as long as they had the appearance that they know what they're doing, they held power. Thus, the answer to first step is organization for the sake of violent usurpation of universities and the media. This is also the most difficult step to do.

Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt served as the head of policy at the Department of Education during the first administration of Ronald Reagan. While working there she discovered a long term strategic plan by the tax exempt foundations to transform America from a nation of rugged individualists and problem solvers to a country of servile, brainwashed minions who simply regurgitate whatever they're told.

Exclusive interview with Iserbyt breaks down how conditioning/training under a corporate agenda has replaced traditional education, leading to a deliberate dumbing down of Americans. Iserbyt further explains how Reagan signed agreements merging the U.S. and Soviet systems under the United Nations banner, turning over education and many other areas of public policy to global control.

This is a must see for anyone who wants to truly know why the education system is deliberately crafted to produce human drones with no critical thinking whose only skills are to be subservient, trust authority and follow orders.

Her book,'The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America' is free at
deliberatedumbingdown.com

Working on it bro.

I will teach them Western Civilization's history, and the history of Christendom, and it will not be to shame them, but to inspire them to match their forefathers, and surpass them.

Wish I had a teacher with these motives in history or my native language. Instead I got marxist reading and original sin every year since 6th grade.
It's so sad that I never had things like the middle ages in history classes. which was one of the most defining and glorious times for my country

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." -Nietzsche.

Don't underestimate the advantage that adversity has lent to your development. Ease is a curse during hard times, and hardship a blessing, and the times ahead are hard.

I still make sure I don't go full libtard and treat history as a political tool, that's nothing but a disservice to the art itself. An inversion of their strategem is useful in the political realm, but in the matter of education we must remain partial only to Truth, not our politics. Politics is in a constant state of flux, Machiavellian; Truth is eternal and unchanging, or it was never Truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc&t=128s

You make the first mistake anyone at war could. You under-estimate your opponent. How pray tell did we reach the point of being (for now) a fringe outlying resistance? How did we lose our national integrity, traditions, social trust, and if we fuck this up our futures? No, make no mistake they're not incapable. We must not underestimate them, nor must we overestimate them. It's a fine balance, in general genuine hubris is the greatest cause of failure. That's not to say we shouldn't grandstand when engaging shitlibs and such to increase their derangement.

Teacher of the Year = Common Core Goons

I'll repost my response from an earlier thread the mods pruned. Made a new thread for it.

the real problem is the brainwashing is total, so they will remain a threat unless they have ego death, but they will fight that as well.

I like this image

wow she's like a catholic nun. That's is the irony of the authoritarian left.