SERIOUS DISCUSSION ON JEWISH GENETICS

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

Middle Eastern Jewish IQ: 96

Ashkenazim (Jews who migrated from the Middle East to Europe) Jew IQ: 112

All Jews originated from Israel but they moved out, and somehow, everywhere they went combined their DNA with the finest families in that area, such that the average Ashkenazi Jew is 60% European and only 40% Middle Eastern Hebraic according to DNA tests.
Occams Razor says that the simplest explanation is the most likely. Why does Jacob Rotchschild who is supposed to be 100% Jew look so similar to the non Jewish royal family members? How did the Jews manage to spread their "seed" so rapidly? Maybe a pedorape operation for much of the last 2000 years where they have been systematically kidnapping girls from the best families? Also, their predisposition to genetic diseases seems to be the result of inbreeding for certain traits.

ANOTHER CRAZY POSSIBILITY: JEWS LOOK LIKE THEIR GENES WERE EXPOSED TO RADIATION.

JUDAISM-ISLAM-FREEMASONRY-SATANISM ARE ALL LINKED imho. THEY WERE CREATED BY THE SAME SATANIC FORCE.

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/catholic-church-always-crypto-jewish.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4OdGXCYVtag
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Domesticated_Red_Fox
theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/09/exponential-growth-of-ashkenazi-jews-following-medieval-population-bottleneck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Ashkenazi is a myth. The number is based on Ashkenazi Jews in Ivy League who took the test, not an average across their entire spectrum.

Because they did it in a world that held high moral standards, and they are all amoral. This allowed them to go further in the depths of depravity to get an edge of actual humans.

Simply put: They're filth that should have been cleansed a long time ago.

I tend not to trust studies about ashkenazic genetics because they are done by ashkenazic scientists who are reknown for manipulating data for their own gain.
I only listen to Sephardim and other non ashkenazis regarding the study of ashkenazic genetics

These types of studies are more jewnetics than genetics

legend has it, in 6666 BC satanic aliens came down and paired up with a particularly degenerate serial rapist jew from modern day israel, and gave him the shekels to have 100 babies and he exposed them all to radiation and 1 was chosen as the chosen one and the other 99 were scarified to Moloch.

does this man look middle-eastern to you?

Thats Jacob Rothschild, supposedly 100% Jewish, except he looks almost like a british royal, hmm, how did that happen?

Does he look middle-eastern? No. Does he look european? No. Does he look jewish? Yes.

Fresh infusions of the blood of gentile children biennially.

He looks like there was a Middle Eastern Jew who raped his way to the top of European society.

EXACTLY DUMBASS. WHAT IS MORE AMORAL THAN STEALING YOU A FINE-ASS HOE FROM A SUPERIOR CASTE?

lol stfu dude, I'm fine with gassing the man but denying he looks European is just irrational

How does he in anyway come across as middle eastern.

Gtfo tyrone. You are not welcome here.

Any diaspora of any ethnic group will generally have a higher IQ than those in their home country, this isn't only the case with Jews.

I was obviously talking from the prespective of this hypothetical prototypical ugly middle eastern Jew who moved to Europe and much like the Syrian refugees, became fascinated with the prospect of knocking one of them up, and combining their relatively niggerish genes (at that time) with that of European aristocracy.

There you go, user. I remember the look that crossed my face when the Wifeu was expecting and I was going through the list of congenital disorders we might be at risk for. Both being whiter than you, all we had the potential for was cystic fibrosis. The list of Ashkenazi Jews' genetic freak shows ran onto a second page.

That's the price of chronic inbreeding. Lots of culls, but a few gems you can breed up into the next generation of seed corn. For 1,000 years, maybe 40 or 50 generations of European Jews have been selecting for intelligence (as measured by Talmudic study and rabbinic scholarship) and the cunning to slither past the goyim with your pockets full. That breeds results, some good and others bad.

Lots of dysfunctional blobs is what the kikes pay for evolving right in front of us, but it has paid dividends in raw intelligence and symbolic thinking. It has also, I posit, left them unbalanced. Just as the Megaloceros had antlers that were WAAYYYYY too big for its head, because that's what females selected for in a male, so the Jews have squandered their physical health and ability not to be fucking psychopaths every time they hear a nickel hit the floor.

A serious case. I recommend gassing.

Yeah right, you really expect me to believe that?
The only one being niggerish here is you.
Rethink the way you view women user…

Spotted the kike.

I'm a kike for not approving of Ebonics?

You are either a burger or a mongrel.

Go gas yourself shill.

Wrong.
Study was made on top 1% of jewish people. Rest of jewish degenerates didn't make it there.

Study compared a tiny group vs. whole population.

I would gas you too

No european women would be willing to spread her legs for deformed and mutilated kikedick.
Only way they got european genes is by rape.

Yes burger, no mongrel, am of danish ancestry

Thoroughly explain to me how he does not look European. Seriously. Be objective with this. Forget that he's a kike, how in anyway does he not look European.

(Not that it matters how European he'd look anyways because he'd still be gassed no matter what)

sauce pls

Most ashkenazis look like arabs with pale skin

But what of Christianity?
Is Orthodox Christianity the least tainted faith?
Or is it Lutheranism?
Roman Catholicism is essentially a jewish invention so. No way.

Yeah that's what it looks like to me too

Question to everyone here: correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a time, particularly in soviet Russia where it was advantageous to be Jewish as many Christians were persecuted and killed? So wouldn't it make sense that a lot of people became superficially Jewish as it would be in their best interests? I tend to see a lot of Jews particularly from Eastern Europe who don't look Jewish whatsoever and there's really no way of knowing without a DNA test but I just have my suspicions sometimes when I meet someone who is "Jewish" and looks nothing of sort.

Then why did they try to undermine it by supporting every single heretical movement throughout the middle ages?
And why did the Catholic Church order the Talmud to be burned?

Eastern Orthodox is definitely the least cucked, purest, and most traditional. Orthodox majority countries tend to be very traditional as well and it's no coincidence. But it's still Christian so you probably won't find many Orthodoxy churches calling for annihilation of Jews etc like you would inside a mosque or even some of the newer Christian religions, which I don't know the names of but they tend to be in the southern US.

Pic related

Because user is full of shit. The church was essentially the result of imperial authority co-opting a cancerous and rapidly spreading universalist slave cult into a controlled and usable state religion. They made it political and aligned it with imperial interests. The western empire was too far gone by then, but it did work out rather nicely in the east. Christianity was indeed one of the factors that brought down the Roman empire, but it was by far not the only one.

The Roman catholic church survived the empire that created it, serving as a sort of a carcass in which the Germanic kingdoms with their mongrel subject populations could develop into new full-fledged states grounded in Roman legal tradition. It also served an important role in keeping literacy alive through a period of extreme depopulation and essentially full social collapse. It prevented a full return to tribalism.

You think controlled opposition is new?
The Jew had infiltrated the Freemasons, or even their whole creation is Wholly Jewish, but the nature and occult worship in the Order match with Judaism.
I joined the Freemasons and it is entirely a satanic cult. Before you reach a certain level you are only shown "impressions" and you "assume" that you understand their meanings.

All I can really say about the Catholics is that, the Pope is considered to rule over everyone. And there's only one people who had been given that "right" (Cain).
And Cain's people went on to be kabbalists, phoenecians,
The idea was that they would create a false religion for the uninitiated (goyim) and they would keep their true religion in their closed circle.
henrymakow.com/catholic-church-always-crypto-jewish.html

And to clarify, I am not a christian myself. I do not deny that at its core it is still a universalist mind virus like islam. The religion as per its scripture is pure cancer. But the church that was spawned by this religion, and that survived as a political force due to the wide spread of the religion, played a crucial role in European history. Christianity became cancer again when they started giving the plebs unregulated access to the scripture by translating it - exposing the cancerous core which had been surrounded by centuries of careful dogmatic protection.

Blame Martin "The devil is in my anus" Luther and his cabal of cuckolds.

youtube.com/watch?v=4OdGXCYVtag

bullshit fantasy of a cult that propagates inbreeding with each other in small communities. There is no "satanic force" you sperg addict

Yeah as a mental virus that took a once great enlightened free warrior people and turned them into fucking serfs to Jewish usury and pedo-church monarchies.

You mean when people actually started to read the bible? haha

The most recent IQ study in Israel, majority Ashkenkikey, found that the 110~ish average is bullshit.

This meme that jews are smart needs to fucking die. They aren't smart, they're just always taking every available opportunity to fuck everyone else over. Even when there's nothing in it for them.

Not only when there's nothing in it for them, sometimes their jewry actually disadvantages them but they are still compelled to put it into practice by their diseased minds. Shit, sometimes they even kike one another and really fuck up their own shit.

Pick one, LARPer.

How so? Are they preventing the "unintelligent" from breeding? Are they promoting the "intelligent" to breed? I ask these questions because it sounds a lot like Lamarckism.
You know evolution takes tens of thousands of years, right?

Yes, that is exactly what I fucking mean.

Ashkenazis didn't migrate from the middle east, they converted. They were citizens of the kingdom of Khazaria.

They are the Jews who are not Jews. They are the Synagogue of Satan.

No, it does not. There is no trivial answer to "how long does evolution take", because the answer entirely depends on "to do what?". Look at selection - within a few generations, very notable differences can be bred into a population. Supposing an extreme environment, it stands to reason that natural selection can quickly make noticeable changes.

A thousand or so years is roughly 50 generations. More than enough to develop a shitton of congenital disorders and also raise the average IQ by a few points. A conscious eugenics program could do the equivalent of the latter in 5.

They're smart, just not in the way we classify. They have brought the West to its knees through their tricks.

I see a lot of assumptions and no proof.

You are fucking retarded, user.

From what I understand, they formalized education after Rome fucked their shit up in 70 AD. Tard Jews may have quit due to the new requirement. Then they became bankers in the Middle Ages (usury was a sin for Christians), which may have caused incredibly rich (i.e. smarter) Jews like the Rothschilds to have more descendants.

It's intelligence+wealth from usury+a religion which encourages loathing of non-Jews. These factors get them in trouble over and over again. I suspect that some of them really believe in the equality shit. You can have a high IQ and embrace incorrect ideas.

Not always. Look at the different breeds of dog. Most of them came into existence in the past several hundred years.The dog itself is thought to be much younger than the human race in its current form. People selectively bred wolves until they became cute. Anyway, it's seems possible – probable, even – that similar things could explain the divergences between various human populations.

Why is the Holla Forums Logo on the side of that machine?

The Holla Forums logo as well as the symbol you see there is the symbol for infinity, the Ouroboros.
Make of that what you will.
https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros

Sup sam

Ok this actually worries me. Look at the outer ring.

t. Retard

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Domesticated_Red_Fox

(contd.)
Want to add to this. Some of Jews understand what's happening. They'll try to play dumb about it when you confront them directly.

Some of them know what's happening and like it. Those of us on the good end of the Bell Curve have to make sure that the 100 IQ NPCs have the right memes to avoid the crafty merchant's tricks. Also, a good eugenics program wouldn't hurt.

Checked.

This guy gets it.

nailed it

now can we get a posse together and drive out the frog posters?

Why don´t i see Chinese infiltrating our governments then? Its ruthlessness, simply not feeling remorse when they blatantly lied to goyim and mass-murdered them. Where does the ruthlessness, the downright evil nature come from? Its the Talmud. It teaches that goyim are animals to be enslaved, that only serve jewish interests. Marthin Luther said, that the hatred of goyim is being fed to jews from youth on, so it becomes their very nature to be wreckers of western, christian civilization. Their average intelligence wasn´t the reason, it was their willingness to be evil and cruel in a way noone ever has seen, which allowed them to get where they are.
Don´t fall for the "jews are where they are because they are intelligent" meme. They just don´t have a moral compass.

see

inbreeding

There are many "European jews" who look nothing like jews, rather 100% European.
Eye color matches their locale or origin, and mostly light.
These are converts. Not all jews originated in the mid east.
Currently, I'd say most Ashkenazim jews have nothing to do with the desert people.

Left chick is disgustingly obviously jewish.

He barely looks human, Schlomo.
also:

Neanderkike genetics need be purged in its entirety.

They cant keep getting away with it

They rather represent an Anti-Race, which basically means entropy. They have to regularly mix with Aryan stock of high quality to keep decently high intelligence and creativity. They achieve this by offering financial stimulation and power to White traitors. This goes back far into the past, i.e. intermarriage with noble gentiles. Those who stop mixing, degrade after some generations, i.e. typical nu-males like actors and musicians.

Look, Ashkanazi IQ can't be 112, there's too many retarded kikes out there that it would take the rest of them being 200 IQ to reach that level.

Bert does look a lot like Rudolph Hess

That's largely mass dedication, patience, and downright dedication. Thousands of jews with money or power have spent every second of their life destroying the west and subverting our governments.

Controlled breeding

Ashkenazi genetics are simple. Their patrilineal DNA is Middle Eastern and the matrilineal is European. There was a very small founder population of jews in Europe that experienced a severe bottleneck and then a massive population expansion. Ashkenazi jews are the product of a small group of middle eastern jews and probably slavic prostitutes.

sure thing goon

That's way to masculine of kikes to go and impregnate other people's women. What actually happened was the likes selling their daughters off as prostitutes and allowing the half Goyim to be considered Jews. Why do you think they made Judaism Matrilinear.

t. I-don't-know-how-judaism-works

Jews inherit their jewdom from their mother, you mouthbreathing retard. The fact that Ahskenazis are in roughly the same bracket as other eastern mediterranean propulations just shows how dumb this assumption is. They are a deeply inbred population most similar to shit like the Lebanese, Palestinians and Syrians. The higher iq is a simple matter of selection - both artificial (obsessive talmud study forcing low iq individuals out of the gene pool) and natural (smarter kikes are better at turning profits while at the same time not getting their shit pogrom'd). The reason the kikes in Europe are smarter is probably because the host population is smarter - some intermixing, but mostly just competition and intense natural selection. The eastern mediterranean peoples likely had iqs comparable to whites, or at least closer to us, before islam came with its arab ruling caste and cousin marriage.

This is a good article explaining what I said

theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/09/exponential-growth-of-ashkenazi-jews-following-medieval-population-bottleneck/

Your assumption implies that jews give a shit about their meme religion or their religion is the primary source of their subversive behavour. Judaism is a cultural movement 80% of jews (at least the smart ones) are atheists.

All I'm saying is that you're full of shit. The kikes take that kike shit as seriously as they always have, and matrilineality is probably the number fucking one thing that defines a kike. Next time you meet a kike, try to lowkey suggest your grandma on mom's side was a kike and see how they respond. You'll see for yourself.

The genetics put them just where you would expect them to be, there is no immense aberration as you'd expect with them being half European. Leave making shit up for the kikes and communists, we have more than enough legitimate information to prove our worldview.

Jews aren't actually geniuses. They're good at swindling, and they've had like 70 years to weasel their way even more into politics, and have been ingrained in them for a century or two before that even. (Even back till the 1700s)

But their incompetence shows. And in the first real test of adversity to their terrorizing regimes since 1945, their world government is in shambles and reeling. They've been getting out-classed this whole time. JIDF, CTR, etc,. No amount of Soros money can hide that fact.

It is to our fortune that our opponents are as bloated and incompetent as the governments and people they lead.

fuck off trs

Also, Jews like about their IQs. Big surprise.

get fucked goon

sure thing, trs sodomite

Who's jewing who in here?

Underestimating your enemy is stupid. Kikes are smart, but it doesn't matter, plenty of smart whites around. I think people like you keep forgetting that IQ is mainly useful as a measure of averages.

Yes, kikes might have average iqs of 107-115 (according to different sources). Now what exactly does that mean? Someone with 110iq is capable of basic arithmetic, operating a computer, running a basic management operation. It's still normie tier and fairly stupid. Most kikes are NPCs just like most people of any race.
WHAT MATTERS IS THE SIZE OF THE TOP BRACKET
It's roughly the 130 range around which we start to see people whose intelligence actually matters. All that the kikes' higher average IQ gives them is a much larger percentage of highly intelligent individuals. But it's still just a fucking percetage. There are what, 15 million of them? Including the shitskins making up the majority of Isreal's population? And there's something like 700 million of us. One standard deviation, and probably less, of difference does not overcome such a numerical advantage. There are more whites at the highly intelligent level than there are kikes. So you can stop trying to bullshit just in order to feel better about yourself. Treat them as a small group of intelligent enemies. All kinds of groups can be found which have an average iq of more than 100. Hell, this board before the Trump campaign was probably something to the north of 120 average. It's nothing surprising, impossible or in need of being denied.

Fucking reported

I've been saying this for months. Female sexual selection is degenerate. They select for height, dick size, and promiscuous/violent behavior. Intelligence is selected against; they would prefer to keep their men like pets. Basically, female sexual selection makes you "evolve" into blacks

Manlet civilizations are the healthiest. The optimal (average) male height from a biological perspective is around 5'8," which means the tallest (like athletes) would be around 6'0, all within an acceptable range. Shorter cultures are 1) longer lived 2) high population density 3) socially more masculine.

See it with your own eyes. The average European height shot up from around 5'6" to 6'0;" in conjunction, Europe got faggier and faggier. It was a consequence of female sexual selection, because natural selection stopped acting and sexual selection became the only selecting force for men. Now Europe is getting RAPED by manlets from Africa and the Middle East while Asians and Mexican manlets are conquering Canada and America

That's actually pretty interesting. I wonder what the average IQ of this board before that and after would be? not that I'd want anyone to give free data away

I know, personally, I'm 130iq.

shut up, goon

Wanting to take highborn babies? Never…

Is that story really about calling out a Jew?

IQ IS A PSYOP
It was created to make us think that ashkenazis and asians are smarter than us and that women are as smart as men. There a million ways to prove the white intellectual dominance but the kikes fooled the population to prove it with fucking Talmudic bell curves.
1) Iq is a meme, the (((creators))) of the test have complete control over the results. People are different and the rate of success they have answering different questions is different, you can simply remove all the questions that jews answer poorly while introducing more of the questions that jews are already answer well.
In fact this was already done to balance the female and male IQ and is well known, what the fuck makes us assume that they didn't to this regarding ethnic groups or even the wiring of the brain (to favor lib. arts brains lets say)
Chess could easily be rigged with AI cheating
Noble Prizes are rigged
Inventions could be bought or stolen, look at fucking Einstein
2) Unlike goyim the kikes actually practice eugenics. This might actually be a game changer, the kikes in the past were dumb since history shows that they didn't invent much unlike whites, asians or even arabs, persians, indians and other brown folk. But there's a slight chance that they have catched up nowadays since they ruin whites with actual poison, degeneracy, regressive education, making the dumber ones breed more e.t.c. you name it. While avoiding it like plague when it comes to their kin.

A combination of both most likely

if it wasn't before, it is now.

Because all of the most parasitic jewish traits are x-linked recessive.

I don't think they had extensive knowledge of genetics back in the days

My bet is because all other cultures are patrilinear, see examples:
But I might be wrong since jewish men marrying outside aren't regarded highly

one of vampires weaknesses is calling him by his real name

That picture is retarded. No shit that will burn, the cheese is sealed in wax.

Because the jews are a physically and intellectually week and feeble people, OFTEN conquered, and so they made up a story that the women who were raped by the conquering forces were the carriers of jewishness so that the children would magically be considered jews, for the sole purpose of perpetuating their bullshit since they lacked any superiority of their own to do so naturally.

You are right except for their eugenics. If you look at the most influential ones, they are always mixed with Whites. They can't do shit if they aren't part white.

This.

could you give me a example?

This. The fucking royal family is disgusting, I'd rather fuck an Israeli girl than have to look at their faces.

Shit posting is shit posting is shit posting.
>>>/4chan/

>>>/facebook/