The Inhumans

So the Inhumans have been released. This stinker looks so bad it might as well be cancelled after the next 6 episodes. Has anyone else checked it?
I've seen it on Putlocker

I want to cuddle, hold hands and have consensual sex in missionary position with Crystal.

No one has,.

Damn this looks cheap. If its supposed to be this foreign kingdom why does it have generic brutalist architecture?

Just look at what they have done to Eldrac the Door.

I feel like they could have done an animated series and done well. Instead they decided not to.

what is this, half-life?

lol

Of course not. This is Holla Forums not Holla Forums

Did they film this at somebody's house or some shit?

Is it me or does Medusa look ugly?

Shouldn't Black Bolts voice be strong enough to shatter mountains?

I think they were going for

Looks like he got a black man's face.

WE WUZ DOORS N SHIET

That is because he is

nice meme

it is a meme, it's our meme, get out

But isn't Cersei supposed to be a nasty cunt while Medusa is good?

I prefer to stay just to spite you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO PROVE THOSE SCHLOMOS AT FOX WRONG
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THAT GOY FEIGI
AND I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT IF IT WASNT FOR THOSE PESKY MUTANTS

Is that meant to be an insult?

I convert gifs into webms to save space.

I wonder if Marvel could do what Fox did with the X-Men "mutant" action figures being classified as non-human so they could be sold for cheaper loophole with the Inhumans?

I've been thinking about doing this. How much space have you saved so far?

Is it more expensive to make a door than to hire someone to be one or is this some attempt to make the door relatable to people?

I watched it.

From what I can see, Maximus is the hero leading a class rebellion against an uncaring and oppressive monarchy after years of trying to peacefully make change.

I don't quite get how I am meant to sympathise with the entitled and ignorant royal family.

From what I heard of the comics that seems to be a theme. Rigid caste system screws over lower class and some outside force creates a revolution to manipulate the lower class or something I dunno.

Hey Reddit, your enter button is broken.

I don't think they know the black king's power well. He killed parent and it is more than a whisper so how come he didn't destroy the whole buildings? It sucks.

Yes, the inhumans are extremely xenophobes even toward the mutants and mutated superhumans.

The Inhumans whole shtick is that they are supposed to start out as a bunch of unsympathetic, selfish, racist dicks who slowly becomes not-dicks through contact with the outside world.

The problem is, Marvel can't write them actually evolving in terms of characterization, so they just stay perpetual assholes.

I got that impression as well, but we all know he is going to be a villain because he intends to invade Earth with all the Attilan inhumans and only the Royal Family can stop them. Also what said.

Dear Mr. Plebbitor, did we not have this damn discussion a few months ago when we told you who pushed the whole Inhumans project hard over say, oh, I dunno the Eternals which would have done the same thing without the assholery or f4 baggage but was pure cosmic in scope to make it work? Let me remind you why. There's a very very group of smart important folks who make it their business to think they are royalty and the most important folks chosen by god themselves ever since they left Babylon ages ago after a great disaster in the past. Said man petty man is running the current comics branch of Marvel into the fucking ground right now is a part of said tribe and naturally is just one of those assholes ruining said entertainment for the sole purpose of pushing a story about how great and important a big guy he is with his own exclusive royalty.

Most folks know exactly why this version was chosen instead of Kirby's cosmic reboot of the idea.

I can understand why Perlmutter chose the Inhumans as the go-to replacement for the Mutants. But what gets me is how he fucked over his own passion project. Perlmutter doesn't even seem to care about his own ideas at the end of the day, and yet here he is in charge of Marvel.

I remember those, it was genuinely fascinating thing to read. I initially questioned it, since I found hard for an exec like him to be invested on these kind of characters. But considering the several coincidences between Israeli and the Inhumans, it was just too hard to dismiss it.
Perlmutter's greed is legendary. The guy places lucrative gain above his passion projects or even his own conservative standards despite being pro-Trump, he employs SJWs because they are cheap to work with. I heard that one time long before Disney's acquisition, morale in Marvel was so low that they wanted to throw in a party to lift up the spirits, but Ike refused it because that means they'd have to spend 120 dollars. Or if a writer was fired, he was forbidden of taking any comics with him because they were part of the company, even if they wrote them themselves. He is the kind of guy who cares more about short-term gains (as in, save as much money as you can for the moment) rather than long term (spend money for greater benefits later).

Grudges always leads to shit.

so progressive

Well it can't be any worse than Iron Fist.

bump

Maybe he got disgusted by the execution. Or maybe someone with a bigger nose interfered.

Mathew Horne's accent is so bad! Holy shit.

Why?

Its interesting to talk about this trainwreck.