Black Desert Online

I accidentally on Holla Forums Edition

PASTEBIN (Updated)
Contains a lot of information, so read it before asking questions.

pastebin.com/ncdNuZRk (view BDO Bible for anything not covered)

PATCH NOTES (MAY 4TH)
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/80299-patch-notes-may-4th/

GUIDES
BDFoundry List of Guides: blackdesertfoundry.com/list-of-guides/
An autists who makes good videos: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiIDj0gsjp3BL4uF467prHKFJdLpou2E- BOOPERS

IMPORTANT LINKS
Wiki: blackdeserttome.com/wiki/BDO_Tome (may be outdated)
Skill Calc: blackdeserttome.com/calculator
Map: blackdeserttome.com/map/
BDO Bible (search for shit here before asking): docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

GUILD INFORMATION PLEASE READ
pastebin.com/pSjwa1Fk

DISCORD
I have been strongarmed into using Discord, therefore that is our official 3rd party form of communication.
discord.gg/0qBfvc6az6AMcOvx (perm link)

WAIFU TEMPLATES
calpheonline.com/

bdotemplates.com/

I am naht a fish

i AM a goddess

Oh, I didn't heard about the game in a long time. How it is doing? is there still cancer?

Also, how is the roleplay in there?

game itself is doing fine. any game has cancer. some fags rp, i dont, so i dont know

I guess it was a mistake to sit on those rocks in the background for the guild pic.

I've been seeing anons talking about this game. Why is this so good, and why should I pay for this?

mostly the combat, graphics, some of the life skills, and the way guilds work. i think its a good game, but needs polishing, and you need to invest a lot of time in it.

I just wish they really unlock the trade like any proper sandbox MMO.

That's the only thing preventing me to buy the game.

since ninja is being pushed back, what are the chances that we can get the Mai outfit to coincide with the KOF release?

will probably be the next major update, like valencia. so about a month i'd say? i can't remember when they said valencia was coming.

this is where i plunder the booty

im gunna plunder your booty

I'd like to play it but 250ms ping so have fun guys

This game looks like fun but I'm too much of a tightass to pay 30US to try it out. Is it worth it?

Is samurai class in?

I'd like to play but classes are locked to genders.

forgot to play with settings for the guild pics, so all of mine look like shit. Have a decent berserker.

And some jazz hands I guess. Haven't really taken many screens.

Maehwa awakening trailer is out. Looks lamer than Musa's awakening

They aren't samurai, but yes they're out now.

Try to dig around and find some trial keys on different web sites.

No not at all.
Unless you're really desperate to get 30$ out, most people don't play for more than a week total before the cash shop supremacy and the timed grind gets them

RNG stats on level up

Kill you're self faggot.

I didn't say Blader's awakening is lame, I said Plum's awakening looks lamer than Bladers. I like Bladers, Plums looks meh in comparison.

Also

the best goy

So thats around $100USD for cosmetics, not counting dyes. I'm guessing a few hundred for that setup since dye RNG is so bullshit

I will never understand people who do this.

Whales. Also loneliness and disposable income due to nobody else to spend it on.

IN OTHER NEWS: Sorceress or Ranger? I want a character that hits hard and isnt shit in pvp. I like the witch and have been enjoying the sorceress, but all google searches say "GO RANGER" and leave it at that. I tried the ranger, I think her handling is clumsy and I don't like her skills. What's the deal?

ez liverto

sorceress

They will never give the class a meaningful nerf, it's great at almost every aspect of the game, no class has a favorable advantage against it in pvp, so if you like the gameplay of that class, go for that one.

Daum ban this hacking filth already.