AYYO HOL UP

AYYO HOL UP

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ObMcz
origin.com/en-ie/great-game-guarantee
history.com/topics/world-war-i/world-war-i-history/videos/the-harlem-hellfighters#
questia.com/read/1G1-367134144/victory-and-defeat-world-war-i-the-harlem-hellfighters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
8ch.net/pol/res/5938459.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*SMACKS LIPS*

0/10

SO U WAZ SAYIN

WE DODGED ARTILLERY FIRE AND SHIEEET

SO YOU BE SAYIN

U BE SAYING WE WUZ NAZI N SHIEEET

ITS LITERALLY THE SAME FUCKING GAME
archive.is/ObMcz

we dug the trenches like we wuz italians and shit man I swear to god man

If only that was what they chose

Sheeeeit nigga I ain't buyin' dat foo

Every fucking time

Yes I can't wait to for months and months of ironic shitposting in niggerspeak.

As someone who's immensely interested by WW1, the game and these threads hurt me.

smh tbh fam, it's already been that way

However, the game did cause a lot of channels that talk about WWI to start shilling their channel with "The Guns of Battlefield 1", so I can't complain.

That's really the only difference, which is better. I bet that they will advertise solely on the fact that the setting is more unique.

Kill me

Thats what they already are doing

I still can't get over the fact it's called battlefield 1. It's more annoying than the nigger.

Now hold on
Gently place wine glass
you are stating
Wipes mouth with handkerchief
that we hail from a lineage
Walks up to window looking onward towards a lush green landscape
of pure Europeans?
Proudly thinks upon thousands of years of glorious history

Fucking kill me, fam

You don't understand user, this will be on a whole another level. smh tbh onii-fam isn't even bad but when there are whole chains of posts of redtexted *smacks lips* hol up we wuz reddit tier shit it's going to be fucking annoying.

WE WUZ DOUGHBOYS

Implying Americans were ever white :^)

In FlanDUHsss FiELdS dA PoppIesssss Blow
BEtWeEn Da CroSsES, Ro AWN Row,
dat MARk RR PLaCe; an' ynnn DA $Ky
da LaRkS, $TIlLL bravELEEEEE $ingin, Fly
scarcee HEard AmId Da gUNs BeloW.

we's IZ Da DE4D. $horT Days AGO
we's Lived, FeLtttt DAwn,,,, $een $UnsEt GlOw,
lovedd an'' Wass LoVed, an' Nw we's'S Lie
inn FlandUHs FieLdS.

take uhP R QUarREl WiFFF da foe:
too Chuuu FRm FailiN HandS we's'S Throw
thee ToRcH; bb YouRSS TA HOlD It High.
iF Yee BreaKK FAif wiff US HoO die
we's $HaLll NaWt $LeEP, Doe Poppies GroW
In Flanders fields da poppies blow Ya' know what I'm sayin'?

Yeah, what a fag

nfantry classes are Assault, Medic, Support and Scout.
The assault is a close quarter class carrying sub-machine guns, shotguns and anti-tank grenades.
The medic carries medkits and probably semi-automatic rifles.
The support carries light machine guns, provides ammo to comrades and repairs vehicles.
The scout is a sniper class and can use rifles with a side-mounted optic.

Oh boy, Battlefield "its totally different game, i swear on my grans knickers" game, now with the flavor of WW1!

For fucks sake

HITLER WAS A NIGGER

It is real, one of his speeches translated by someone not white or kike reads as follows;

Yo Deputies. niggas o' da Gerdawg Reichswag:

At uh timeh when only deeds count n werds ar o' lil importance, it iz not mii entention ta appear befoe yu, da elected mans o' da Gerdawg ppl, mo' often than absolutely necessary fo shure. Da first timeh ah spoke ta yu waz at da outbreak o' da war when, thanks ta da whitey conspiracy agaenst peace, every attempt at an understneng wit Poln, which odarwize would gots been possible, had been frustrated. Da most cheapass niggas mehn o' da present timeh had, as dey admit taday, decided as early as l936 ta envolve da Reich, which en itz peaceful werk o' reconstruction waz bekomen tao powerful fo dam, en uh new n bloody war n, if possible, ta destroy it. Tay had fenally succeeded en fendeng uh da State dat waz prepard fo dair enterests n aims, n dat State waz Poln. All mii tries ta komeh ta an understneng wit Britaen wuz wrecked by da determenation o' uh small clique which, whedar from motives o' mah fuckin hate or fo da sake o' money, rejected every Gerdawg proposal fo an understneng due ta dair resolve, which dey neva concealed, ta resort ta war, wutever happened. da dawg behend diz fanatical n diabolical plan ta breng 'boutwar at wutever cost waz Bitchnigga. Churchill…

Hard evidence here, jewkiketrumpatheistshillsnazilarpers btfo thbfamsmh

Damn. Hard to deny evidence like that.

good war👌👌👌fam good👌👌👌war😂👌👌

It stopped being ironic months ago.

Too based.

I'm kind of tempted to get it just to exclusively shoot nogs

Too bad you can't rent pc games anymore

AWWW SHIIEEEET NIGGUH WHEN DEM GERMAN NAZIS GON GIBS ME DAT REPAIRACHUN DEY OWIN ME YA FEEL

You can actually
origin.com/en-ie/great-game-guarantee

I don't recall flying capes and lack of helmets standard fatigues during WWI

What about shooting your gun sideways like a GAAANGSTAA

This will tank to hell and back.

Wait, this is the new battlefield game, set in WW1, and the cover has some gangsta nigger on it? Not surprised if so, but this getting real retarded.

Yes, and if you meant they are doing the raping in the game, let me tell you something…

Are you guys trolling? or you didn't know that several of the nations involved in WW1 had colonial empires and therefore colonial troops some of whom were black, some of whom were sent to Europe or fought in Africa itself. So yes, they were heroes and shit.

I can understand the issue with Kingdom Come for example, but here? when it's actually historically accurate?

You know exactly what the problem here is.
They probably looked for non-white, non-male combatants involved in WW1 and included as many as they could find in the most prominent roles possible.

I can tell you I'm raging, and I'm not even remotely a Holla Forumsack.

Why does the game?
I mean sure there was statistically an incredibly small % of blacks in WW1 but they were there.
Harlem Hellfighters were on the western front if you need a famous example.

The woman on a horse is pure bullshit though.

What's wrong with that? honestly, It's perfectly accurate, Nothing wrong about telling a story with a "minority" mc, it fits, there's no reason to be opposed to it unless your sensitivities are triggered.

But there were nignog and sand nigger soldiers during ww1. Why even care?

What could possible be wrong with purposefully going out of your way to take a big historical event that mainly involved one continent and the focus on people from other continents?

It's pretty much like if you make a game about WW2 and then just focus on soldiers from New Zealand. No one fucking cares about them, and they didn't do anything of great importance either.
But then still have to tell a story for your game, and that's where you have to start making shit up. When instead you could just tell a real story about someone who actually did something important, but then you most likely couldn't have your minority MC, right?

That's exactly what the problem is. They go out of their way to tell stories about muh minorities, that most likely have to be made up to be interesting.

Nothing at all.
So? It would be an interesting take on a matter from an uncommon source, what's wrong with having a different perspective, there's alredy a ton of media about european soldiers in the war nothing wrong with that of course, why not show some of the forgotten aspects of the war? i'd rather play as a nigger in the east african campaing than yet another brit in a trench.
Really?
I assume you must work for DICE then, i mean you seem to know a lot about the way they're going to present that game and that character in particular, please tell me more.
Why tell the most likely story with the most likely character?
None whatsoever
So? are you triggered?
Made up stories? in videogames? no way!

was this supposed to be a rebuttal of some kind?
I can't tell

Dem White homos wuz still buttfucken in da caves when we wuz winnen world warz n shiiieet gnome sayin dawg

So you start out by saying it's okay as long as it's "actually historically accurate" and now you say it's also okay if it's "made up"
No problem with telling an alt-history story, but you don't see games like Wolfenstein going around saying that it's actually about WW2 and it's aftermath.

Why are you all so triggered about this? It's just a fucking game.

Both are ok, but here it makes even less sense to oppose it since it's actually accurate.
The nigger in the pic doesn't have to be a real person, but he can stand as a representation or amalgamation something very common in storytelling of colonial troops in he war, or he could be a member of the harlem hellfighters.
So it's historically accurate that there were black heroes and shit but the character itself can be made up.

You don't need to make it alt-history to have black soldiers on ww1.

My friend is a huge history buff and apparently this is legit. Blacks had their own WWI squad(s) and one in particular was known something like the "Harlem Soldiers"

Literally black men from Harlem.

I can dig a black protagonist so long as the whole story is not even half about racism and the protagonist
1. is a full black, not a halfie mix
2. doesn't somehow has a white love interest despite it being WWI
3. does not show up the white man as being a "stronk swol black manz!!"
4. is not a SIMP to some UH UHHH *head waggle* black "queenz"
5. not a nigger

Bonus points if the guy is a legit Christian, but Battlefield and CoD are owned by secular kikes and the State Dept. so that won't happen.

In fact, this may be a disaster but if none of those things above occur, I'm alright with this.

Do you know where you are?

I like you goal post shifting.

"Triggered" because once again SJWs and cucks shove their agendas into games. Fucking swedish developers

When you fight side by side with someone, you come to respect them. WW1 and WW2 were where "equal rights" came from.

Germany is completely and utterly responsible for the "anti-racism" movement, and the current situation of the white race.

keep trying to fit in here i'm sure it will work eventually

Another win for you, my friend.

Nice Facebook memes

This nigga understands his shit.

ty

Have you played Verdun?

I'm just wondering if it's any good.

Unfortunately that won't happen, the Harlem Hellfighters (propaganda name, because they got this name by and I fucking quote here "due to their toughness and that they never lost a man through capture, lost a trench or a foot of ground to the enemy.") were fairly discriminated against by every force in the war. I think they were delegated to the back lines for a long time until someone decided to try to get them killed off.
They served more time in combat supposedly than any other american unit.

Im chokin on me crisps ya cunt!

Might be true because of the small number and the fact they popped up at the end of the war. Its like joining a team deathmatch in the last minute and bragging about how you never got killed

Well read the rest of that.
They also had the highest time in combat as a single unit.
27 December 1917 is when they arrived in france.

Will the Germans be made into pseudo Nazis in this you think?

oh they didn't see combat until after 8 May 1918
accidentally hit post before I was ready

Anglo Zulu war mod for Mount and Blade Warband.

Alright lets look at the goods and bads here.

Goods:
+Assault class is finally back to being the designated FUCK SHIT UP class
+Seperate Medic class to encourage diversity in class choices
+No more scripted levolution shit
+Variety of WW1 melee weapons
WHERE'S MY TRENCH SPIKE BITCH!
+Quicker takedowns
+Actual bombers for air to ground combat
+Tanks are supposed to feel like WW1 tanks
+Bayonets

Bads:
-Assault class is using SMGs which weren't ready in time for the war
-Semi auto rifles being a possibility
-Light mother fucking Machine Guns in WW1
-Side mounted attachments for snipers in WW1
-Cannot swap squads on the fly
-Advertising the game with the nigger DLC art
-Releasing the special edition pictures with the nigger DLC shit
This is so obviously pandering.
-God awful horrendous music in an in engine trailer making rational people doubt their art and creative direction
-Guaranteed to be a lot like BF4 due to the engine and modern EA games

I'm seriously digging the class rebalancing, maybe the game wont be 90% fucking Assault kits this time, but there's also a shit ton to be worried about. BF4 had a lot of content at launch, Battlefront and Hardline didn't, who's to say this is any different from those two?

I'd believe it

No have it be even better
Have a secret meeting of these germans who you identify by THE SECRET ARMBANDS THEY WEAR.
They're also lead by a strapping young.. I think he was a polka player at that point, lad named… ADOLF HITLER!!

It's an edit my man.

That was a sandnigger known as a Turk. At least, I hope it was.

The MP-18 saw brief use during WW1.
-Semi auto rifles being a possibility
The RSC 1917 and Farquhar-Hill existed and saw limited use.
-Light mother fucking Machine Guns in WW1
The Lewis and Hotchkiss Portative LMGs were in use as were the BAR and Chauchat which are pseudo-LMGs.

Still, it would be BS if the vast majority of arms weren't turn bolt rifles, as most of the semi and full auto small arms were experimental.

Forgot to add that the Madsen LMG also saw a decent amount of use. It was actually an excellent MG as it was small, portable and very reliable, despite being expensive to make.

Now hold on a minnit, son
So I reckon you're saying that
My great grandpappy and his line
Were pure aryan kings?

multiplayer only though

So LMGs are fine, but I really don't wanna see a lot of SMGs or semi autos.

Well that's a shame, man, because that means this will be some tired nonsense of MUH RACISS

At least they have more of a reason to include blacks than most.

is u sayin?

The game is a travesty on every level. Thankfully the dune coons will have wiped out the Swede by the end of the century.

Basically this

Pic somewhat related.

well some sources claim they were welcomed with open arms by the french.
American sources claim that too, and they're often used as a pro-integration argument.
But some sources claim the exact opposite.

So there's no real cut and paste here, unfortunately.

Seriously though, the Harlem Hellfighters were the most combat time unit of the war, so it's not "muh diversity" for the sake of it. There is at least a little precedent.

You know it will. After pushing the stronk wymyn, it's the subhumans turn now.
Either your player character will be one, or you get saved multiple times by the most competent soilder in the whole war during the campaign, who just happens to belong to the most underdeveloped part of humanity.

Expecting anything else is stupid optimism, that should've died a long time ago.

[citation needed]

Nope, of course not. It just so happens that a war fought in Europe, by European nations, using European soldiers featuring a nigger front a center.

Just a coincidence.

Lets not forget the woman and swedish developers

Except EA specifically stated that was a member of the 369th Infantry Regiment. Like I don't like shoehorned in diversity, but they actually did their research on this one.

Also which source you want, I got a clip from a documentary if that's easier to digest.
history.com/topics/world-war-i/world-war-i-history/videos/the-harlem-hellfighters#

If you're not gonna make it about MUH RAYCISM why even include a nigger protagonist? Especially if the action is taking place in the European theater during WW1.

I hope to God the category 5 chimpout comes soon. The only good Swede is a dead one.

That's not the point I was making and you know it, cuck.

How about you stop being a cuck and give me a scholarly article with footnotes and citations?

What a shame.

I know enough about the war to shit blood in rage over what EA has done.

WW1 on the Western Front is the closest man has ever come in creating Hell on Earth, millions of white men got maimed, traumatized and killed in the most appalling, senseless and brutal combat in the history humanity, many of those not even dying from bullets or shrapnel, but drowning in mud or getting stuck in it until either they or someone else ended their misery, and all EA can do is shove a filthy (American) nigger in everyone's face and then smear the shit further with a STRONG WOMYN.

Fuck them, and fuck everyone defending this game.

Got it, you want the ones that support what I'm saying like you're actually going to read them.
okay hope you have the password and to get into this.
questia.com/read/1G1-367134144/victory-and-defeat-world-war-i-the-harlem-hellfighters

Do you? Because sure they're focusing on an incredibly niche group, but they've actually covered their bases.
The woman on the horse is still bullshit, but the whole "muh niggers" part they're solid on.

|
|>
|
|
|

Your claim was they were the combat unit that spent the most time on the front lines. You lied.

They were the American unit that spent the most time on the front lines. These savage niggers were only there six months.

Nigger, stop embarrassing yourself. In this day and age WE WUZ SOLDIERS is not niche since Marxist like yourself keep sifting through every period in Western history looking for the nigger yeti so they can claim they belong in white countries.

If they had wanted a niche group how about Canadian/Australian/Kiwi units? They were in the war almost as long as the units native to Europe, contributed immensely to the war effort and showed extreme courage, yet nobody ever bothers to remind people they existed. But private Tyrone, now that one is an important facet of the war we all need to remember.

Also, from your own artciel, I found this gem
>The 369 (th) Infantry's battlefield heroics are frequently featured in World War I and black military service histories, graphically recounting the military achievements of the regiment. The stories of the 369 (th) are truly inspiring, even motivating the production of a History Channel documentary entitled Men of Bronze.
MUH NICHE.

EA is a fucking cuck company

Goyim, stop, Schindler's List was a 100% truthful documentary. Everything that happened in the movie happened IRL as well. We know this because the Jews that were there told us so.

When have the Jews ever lied about their World War 2 experiences?

Yeah They were american the fuck did you think I was talking about. That makes no sense for you to even think I was talking about overall unless you're just being facetious.
And yes .4% is niche.
They were a niche group participating in the war.
You can complain all you want about niggers in the game, but it's not like they're making this shit up like they are with the horse woman.

Also who wants a game about pissface canadians. I want the minigame where I piss on cloth to use to reinforce my gas mask seal.

Let me play Devil's Advocate here:
Sure, a large majority of fighters on the western front were white, but there were black ones like the Harlem Hellfighters, as discussed. But why does the majority need all the focus? Hercules wasn't an "average" greek, why not focus on the majority of greeks who weren't as strong? "Historical accuracy", at least on the Western front, would probably be thrown out the window because nobody wants to slog through barbed wire buried in mud to get gunned down with the rest of your regiment.
I hate the "diversity", and there is no excuse for the sandnegress, but I think there's nothing wrong exploring alternative settings in a WORLD war.
Also nobody cares about the single player campaign in Battlefield anymore

You guys are still talking about this shit? Why?

You need to be precise and state you're talking in the context of US units.

So fucking what? They still, specifically, sought out a nigger unit to push Sven's agenda.

Better than a game about trained circus apes.

Why does the minority need all the focus?

It's World War 1. Not the Great Nigger War.

Hercules was Greek. Jamal isn't white, let alone human. You're comparing apples and oranges. Hercules gets to be the (Greek) hero because he is strong. Jamal gets to be the protagonist because he is a nigger and the year is 2016.

Goes to show how much a cucked liberal knows about WW1.

I bet you think Jamal and Tryone stormed right into Berlin and cucked the Kaiser after figuring out a way to bypass the trenches. That's what they teach you in college these days, right?

I'm tired of the massive focus on niggers as if they weren't 10% of the population. All they do is steal, rape, and murder; they certainly don't deserve this amount of coddling. It comes at the expense of giving white children white heroes and you wind up with a generation of cucks who have nothing but shame for themselves. I'm sure this is deliberate as no other minority gets this treatment.

I see what you're saying. Makes sense to me.

There are loads of white heroes. What kind of idiot looks for "heroes" in a video game anyway?

I see your mother did not hold herself back when she was bashing your head against the wall when you were a baby.

like the PC?

Canuckcuck education at work. I'll claim responsibility for my stupidity.

Trench warfare is criminally underused in games.
I doubt EA could ever do it justice, though.

I'd love a game about stromtroopers. Crawling in the dark, through the mud and filth of No Man's Land, praying you don't get spotted and turned into confetti by the machine guns, sneaking into the trenches and using your trench knife to gut a as many filthy Tommies as you can before they can raise the alarm, and then the whole place descending into a hell of close quarters battles, followed by the cacophony of thousands of artillery guns firing in unison as the main offensive starts.

Are you really this much of an idiot? Are you lacking this much common sense? EA/DICE didn't want to show some unknown niche really fucking niche aspect of the war they just want to shoehorn "diversity" into the game because it's current year. They did the same shit the last few years but with faggots.

Are you REALLY that much of an idiot?

Because it reeks of propaganda. If this was 20 years ago, people probably would have said "neat, I never knew that there were black soldiers in WWI" while a handful of people complained on the internet about niggers in muh vidya games and that would be the end of it but in the current climate it's just blatant brownwashing specifically designed to drum up controversy and farm GBP from the SJW overmind.

No, I'm saying they have backing.
It's not completely egregious like the woman on a horse is.

They had "backing" with Mass Effect too. Faggots do exists. Are you gonna pretend they did it to explore an interesting niche and not put faggots because it's the CURRENT YEAR?

I don't give two fucks how hard (and let's be honest, it never is hard) they had to dig to find a bunch of irrelevant niggers during a big historical event in Western history, nobody gives a shit.

Well they weren't exactly Irrelevant they fought in some important battles.

Doesn't fucking matter. There were also 2 SS divisions in the second world war completely made up of muslims but no one ever makes a movie or a game out of them beause they were so fucking insignificant and unimportant.

It's just pandering

20 years ago nobody would have made a game about WW1 and put a nigger front and center. 20 years back gaming was still a white/Asian male hobby, where games were made by nerds, for nerds.

And nobody would have known about niggers in WW1 because they weren't even a footnote.

Is your mind set to cuck all the time or something?

They're as irrelevant as any other soldier.
Look, I hate shoehorning this shit in, but it has historical backing and you can make some decent stories out of it.

Except Jewish ones, right?

When did I bring up jews?

Also why could they not have picked someone more fitting for the setting to represent the game on the cover?

Like one of these guys?

Easy Diversity dollars and PR from people?
Remember no such thing as bad PR especially when people are going to complain with "FUCKING APES WEREN'T IN WW1 (they were and have historical backing so people can't fall back on THEY'RE JUST SHOEHORNING DIVERSITY)"
so you can basically dismiss all critism. I like to call this Operation Harlem Freedom

But these guys died miserably fighting for something they believed in, in a conflict that changed the entire course of western civilization none the less

Show them some respect, godammit

:^)

Is that real?

Yeah, paid by the state no less.

You are better than that Finland

England joined in too.

Neither a bong nor a finngol but still upset

So this is how """whitewashing""" feels huh?

To be fair, YLE is a fucking joke nowadays. Is any modern state media good?

Did he actually say that?

where is the vidya discussion anons ?
is this Holla Forums or Holla Forums ?

Holla Forums wake up and build the wall

He's a Jew, what do you think?

good point.

Are you still shitposting kop

how is battlefield 1 not videogames?
sjw and political correctness influence on games isnt subtle, how much of a faggot do you have to be to ignore that?
not only have games been heavily censored in the past years, australia even completely removed games from the shelves and now the protagonist in a game centered around an event, that is extremely important in european history and was a major reason for events after ww1, is black.
this is such nonsense, that i dont really get how few people are complaining about this

Look, I don't care about this game, if you want to play the OG WWI game just play Verdun ffs

Everyone knows it's gonna be complete shit.
That's not even a discussion point, and that's what EA's banking on

Interesting analysis. Did he get anything wrong?

Oh my god. I cant believe they put a black person on the cover of a game. That's not cool.
Why is this bad? I dislike tokenism as much as the next guy but this is fucking battlefield of all things. If this was half life or pain killer I would kinda get it but I feel the outrage here is a bit contrived.

It implies a war fought almost entirely by europeans had a much larger non-white component, and paints a very false picture of a real and terrible event. There really was a few black soldiers in WW1, but one occupying the front cover is a complete act of tokenism, done solely for cynical reasons, and to continue the cultural marxist history-rewriting warpath, in which homogenous european societies are erased from time.

America had a policy of Volunteering in the war if you felt that America should've been in the war. American soldiers were in the war unofficially since the start, very few were recognized for their service and returned not as victors but hated, their reward was unemployment thanks to the depression. Later the government even attacked the veterans (Patton tried to stop it but failed).

EA Totally fucked up on their history, this is very clearly a 1918 game where in everyone is playing as an American on both sides of the war (you just know the Germans will get Shotguns).

But anyway at least get your facts right. Americans were involved in the war from the start. The government didn't become officially involved until 1917… but the government were pricks.

This should be Holla Forumss slogan for this game.
A much better game made by much more deserving people.

Assuming that (unlike these ones lel) said niggers were actually interesting and relevant enough to merit their own game, why not? Diversity in topics and settings in vidya used to be viewed as interesting, innocent and enlightening before the left weaponized it into the turbocancer we have today.

I'd totally play a game about the East Africa Campaign.

"Today, I will remind them…"

clever

of course.

Turds confirmed white

off to tumblr I go! How many reblogs will I get? Who knows!

Lettow-Vorbeck's commander wanted to be neutral. Lettow instead took his garrison of 200 Germans and went around asking locals to help kick British ass. He peaked at 14,000 men, when the Brits had 300,000. That was barely enough to prevent Lettow from conquering the whole fucking continent. He rampaged across Allied soil and never lost a battle. The Askari group in particular loved him and would have followed him into hell if the bongs had been competent enough to defeat and kill him. Germany held a massive victory parade when he arrived in Berlin. Lettow had slapped so much shit that for one day, the entirety of Germany felt like winners. If you are ever in Namibia for some reason you'll see monuments to Lettow and how grateful they are to have been graced by his presence. Also I'm pretty sure Lettow was the only WW1 commander to hand out officer commissions to black soldiers.

The fact that they ignored Lettow is evidence enough of how abysmal this game is going to be.

The only thing I hope for is that the game shows a variety of different small lesser known events in addition to trench levels and just put the nigger on the cover to get progressive-bucks.

WE

I don't think you understand context. That's not bait, you fucking retard.

Get the fuck out.

You've never been to a fucking arcade before, have you?

/k/

He was 20-30 and I was 12, beat him in Street fighter as ryu, he was blanka. He was also a good sport and taught me to dragon punch.

Also most games are still made by white dudes and Asians.

How 'bout you hold up, triggered one?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

see

???
Video games are more white now than they ever were because niggers and spics don't give a shit about social justice or making sure everyone feels included.

tell me more.

Is there a book I can read?

Nah, you'd still have Cletus-tier Holla Forumsacks shitting up this board about it (if this board existed around back then)

Commiefornians aren't even human tbh fam.

fuck off with your fucking faggot reddit speak
you're not even human

Wew lad chill out, I can taste the salt

Imagine if a white man did that

Keep trying to fit in reddit.

There it is. No, why'd you stop? Keep using chatspeak in front of everyone, it makes you look so cool and intelligent.

I'm from Reddit can I haz medal?

then he would be in prison lol

Cause white man should know better

Make sure you tell Mark first so nobody gets offended. :^)

Why do people lose their shit so fucking hard when their favourite sports team loses? Next to my apartment there's a bitch that completely loses her shit whenever her team plays. She's swearing at full volume almost non-stop, and I don't mean just being loud, she sounds honest to God hyper-pissed off, even when her team's winning.
I also got a prison like a block away, and I can hear their songs pretty clearly

I'm honestly kind of excited for it.
I heard they're bringing back 64v64 player maps, the weaponry looks nice, melee combat is going to be rad, Battleships, Blimps, and Biplanes would be awesome, BC destruction is back, and the possibility of using one of those fucking insane anti-tank guns to take out vehicles makes me erect.

Really only downside so far is the hellfighter on the cover and the Turk girl which honestly looks like a guy
please don't tell me you guys are going to boycott this because of the nigger

user if you want it just get it

Unless they stop being fucking retarded and actually put the server browser inside the game I won't even consider it.

I hope DICE switches the medic and assault primaries.
It makes more sense to have the main unit in the war carry the powerful semi-autos then the buttbuddy medic.

I'm going to boycott it because it'll be shit, not because of the cover. I couldn't tell it was a black guy at first so it didn't bother me
Literally the only reason I would consider getting it is if you can use melee weapons on top of tanks and horses. That way me and my buds can sit on a tank and hit them with our swords

he only killed because he was half-asian

remember to sage no need to bump with our shitpost user

user, I don't know what to say to you. Are you retarded not to see what is likely to happen?

A supreme gentleman.

Remember all those who said they'd boycott Overwatch?

5 threads and a Beta discussion later…

Overwatch made Halo:CE look complicated and detailed.

Boycotting while you boycott because boiz like to boycott

Why would you join the steam group if you intend to play the game anyway?
Seems retarded to me

See that?

Double Dubs

Also Simon you're a faggot and you smell of wet cheese.

Welcome to Holla Forums. Now git out.

If you don't want to buy it because DICE sucks a coding then go ahead I don't give a fug
BF3 and post-fix 4 were good games tho

Overwatch is bae don't hate, appreciate

Tips to the supreme Holla Forumsirgin, he couldn't get laid, therefore no one should either.

you forgot to sage user

say that again in three months

White is the best, It's now scientifically proven:

8ch.net/pol/res/5938459.html

==BTFO==.

Will do will do

Back to Reddit with you.

are you new here?

M8 I broke Reddit now I am here to break 8ch

lol breaking reddit is easy nigger

Excuse me, I am white don't degrade me like that nigz

are you american?

(checked)

Wew

I made sure it stayed broken

do you like keeping pictures of retarded hillbillies that much?

This is why the world laughs at you.

You know he is Australian?

You seem to have a Black fetish.

I do love to see a few niggers lynched tbh fam

You seem to be black.

You are one enormous faggot, reddit.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/gulag/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/out/
>>>/reddit/

First off in your previous post you said:
So I responded with how that isn't the reason for a boycott. Then you play the word game of "that isn't what boycott means." Now if we look at shitapedia, it says, "A boycott is an act of voluntarily abstaining from using, buying, or dealing with a person, organization, or country as an expression of protest, usually for social or political reasons. The purpose of a boycott is to inflict some economic loss on the target, or to indicate a moral outrage, to try to compel the target to alter an objectionable behavior." Now I know not to trust the site, since anyone can edit it, so why don't we look somewhere else. At Merriam Webster, it says, " to refuse to buy, use, or participate in (something) as a way of protesting : to stop using the goods or services of (a company, country, etc.) until changes are made." I said that it is EA, and until they fix their shit practices that are well known I wont buy the game. Now if you don't like either, then bring one up as a counter example.

After that, you said you played both BF3 and BF4. Most people would completely ignore your opinions after that since it's extremely shit taste. If you were stupid enough to buy those games, then you are stupid enough to buy this one. Next time though, find a more appropriate place to talk about your game.

No shit, He's my uncle John Howard and his gook slave.

Nah, I'm just not a retarded Holla Forumskid like you.

Not buying a game because of the chance it will suck is not a "social or political" reasons, its just not buying it because you didn't like the last 2 entries into the series. A social reason would be not buying the game because of the misrepresentation on WW1 history on the cover. Don't try and redefine a word right after you give the correct definition the first time.

But we've had BF4 threads on Holla Forums before, multiple times as a matter of fact. Your opinion on the subject really has no weight.

What's with Holla Forums going full chimp whenever a black character is in a vidya these days?

Your baby penis keeping you down user?

I gave you the benefit of the doubt because I'd rather be black than a triggered cuck like yourself.

Stick to facebook and reddit.

Keep deluding yourself, Holla Forums.

this board is Holla Forums?

Well since Holla Forums are mirror-SJWs, and SJWs have become even more retarded lately, it makes sense their mirror-counterpart would follow suit.

Cancer spreads user

again, this board is Holla Forums?

Why make a WW1 game if you're going to forget Galipoli

Dunno user Holla Forums has some fun ideas, but a good amount of them act just like niggers tbh fam.

Because everytime there is diversity forced in a video game it is worse, this isn't even the racism talking, you look at "Diverse" games and they're always trash

very true user

How was it not forced diversity in The Walking dead or Beyond good and evil?

kill yourself ledditor

Because Lee is actually a character fitting in to where he lives and what he was doing and where he's from.

Black Protag ain't forced diversity but focusing a WW1 game on one story of one black guy instead of one or more of the thousands of other stories, hundreds more interesting in WW1 that haven’t seen any light
Also

I-I have a picture too!

Is Holla Forums your boogeyman user?

fuck off Holla Forums. everybody, EVERYBODY knows that you only visit Holla Forums because we are the biggest and most vocal board of all, but as soon as we turn our backs on you and expect you to catch us when we fall you'll go tumblr 2.0.

daily reminder that Holla Forums is as pro-censorship as tumblr

So you ignore things so it can fit your argument, nice.
And we had evolve threads, COD threads, life is strange threads, gone home threads, fotm walking simulator threads, and many other threads. Just because it's on Holla Forums doesn't make it good. It's the same as me making a fallout 4 thread. Sure I can make the thread, but that doesn't make the game good now the discussion is on Holla Forums

me 2

so reddit?

Fixed

Why do people still go there?

bravo

much more accurate

Try again Schlomo

Holla Forums doesn't invade anything, their too busy fending off a huge wave of Astroturfers right now

Then why are you being ass hurt here user?
Then leave Holla Forums faggot.
or play good games.

I go away for 5 second's and this is what happens the thread turns to shit

Seems like your talking about Holla Forums

It's true for both. Pic related

JUST TOO BE CLEAR
who agrees with Holla Forums
who agrees somewhat
and who disagrees?

I personally agree with some things.

Holla Forums isn't one person but I don't always disagree. They are just cancerous faggots who can't keep their shit on their own board and act like retards constantly.
They shit on Holla Forums but don't realize they are exactly the same as them.

If you don't feel comfortable around such meanies you can always go back to sites like tumblr or reddit

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine on those sites.

I'm not I'm laughing at you
Also by Vidya is boring I mean that no one makes anything good any more, sure there are some half decent games but nothing spectacular for years now

Well I know I'm talking to a retard.

If anyone's Reddit in here it's you.

still this mad

Sure user, that's why you are desperately defending your shit board.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Guess that sucks. Though the election is fucking up the political stuff right now. Threads on Holla Forums about a donald trump subreddit are made, stupid talk about some twitter right wing movement, and overall larping drowning out good discussion. Hopefully after November the shit will go down somewhat, but I don't see that happening.

/n/ is shit too right now as its gets spammed easily with anti or pro trump stuff, and that stupid crab thing. I guess this is what we get for some reason that I don't know.

Off to Reddit with you.

Look have you considered that people on Holla Forums like video games too, have you considered that a huge part of Holla Forums has overlapping beliefs with Holla Forums, but you want to claim that Holla Forums doesn't share things in common with Holla Forums and vice versa and claim its an invasion when we've been here all along

Stay mad

Memes replies aren't going to save your ass hurt user.

benis and bagina

What's with Holla Forumsfags and not being able to make an argument other than buzzwords?
You would think being "redpilled" and talking about "politics" all day would make someone good at arguing.

Well you too ignore the fact that a major portion of Holla Forums over laps with Holla Forums

Have you considered this thread isn't really about vidya but a thinly-vieled excuse for Holla Forums to whine about black people?

Have you consider people go to a video games board to talk about GAMES?

The concept is interesting, but from what I've read in this thread and elsewhere about the different roles, it does seem like a fairly lazy excuse for a separate game, since it's just WW1 flavor rather than any interesting changes.

I will say that it is refreshing especially in contrast to not only CoD Infinite, but this general trend towards space in many games it seems, which I personally don't enjoy as a theme in my entertainment, preferring history and perhaps even myth, since I find them more instructive than the futuristic speculations of the low class of intellectual that makes video games. Also, space games always have this element of autistic commitment that makes me question why you would put that much constant and unavoidable effort into something frivolous.

As for niggers and the focus the game has on it with cover art and characters, it does detract from my overall desire. There were obviously comparatively very few nogs in WW1, though they did exist as per some of the examples in this thread. The problem I have is that this isn't just a dispassionate examination of the war, bringing to light some otherwise forgotten or not often told stories, but rather that it instantly strikes you as part of the overall multiculti propaganda pushed by a very particular group of people, educated and radicalized and subversive in a particular way, which seem to be doing this not only in this game, but other games, even those based on themes and events where there were 0 niggers whatsoever, as in Kingdom Come Deliverance, where they make their intention absolutely clear by demanding that niggers be inserted anyway.

It's not historical accuracy they're after, it's just adding niggers, by whatever justification necessary; confirmed by this expected post:

I'll look into the claims and connections more thoroughly shortly, but yeah, it's nearly certain that this is just shoehorning Progressive bullshit.

Another point that I would bring up is that even if it were a dispassionate and proportionate examination, they're not producing this content for academic interest; they have market research which shows that this sort of catering to a demographic that doesn't really add all that much to their revenue is either a waste of money in marketing/design etc, or in the worst case loses them money by alienating customers who do not like it. So, as a secondary objection, it is not driven by market forces.

I'll keep an eye on it, but if the game itself is just BF4: WW1, then I likely won't purchase it, half based upon the price they'll likely charge for it, and the other half based upon a rejection of their efforts to "educate" me.

You are a Holla Forumsfag since the cancer has invested you and you have to spend your time defending hugboxes.

Because when people are talking about boycotting, its 99% of the time about a social/political issue.

Why did you post more than one definiton then, especially when one goes against your point?

I am calling bullshit on all of that except the CoD threads, considering I haven't seen any discussion of LiS and FOTM games since September of 2015. And even if we did, its nowhere near the undisputed and well-maintained discussion for the Battlefield threads.

Holla Forums is literally reverse-tumblr

You people try way too hard to sound edgy

What a shocker.

Have you considered that there aren't any good games made anymore to talk about so meme posting is all we have left

And you are spending you time trying to co-opt Holla Forums into a commie hellhole, don't pretend you're a puritan

If I didn't like the retarded hugbox of Holla Forums why would I like the retarded hugbox of Holla Forums?
It's amazing how you retards think I have to be one or the other type of retard.

GUYS I AM Holla Forums I AM ONE PERSON I DONUT FORGIVE AND FAGET

Why are you here?

I just do not acknowledge the confused understanding of semiotics that Leftists hold. Every decade or two they will trot out a new way of referencing the same skin color distinction, and it will inevitably come to be associated with the nature of the people, and hence have derogatory connotations. A rose by any other name.

No matter how many facts/charts/graphs/evidence i present to you, you'll never chance your position. So instead of wasting my time, i'd much prefer to either stab you IRL if given the opportunity or spam image macros

Either i personally don't care what you think or feel.

Time is running out for you cucks.

Why talk about video games when we can discuss dragon dildos and TTGL?
BECAUSE ITS FUCKING VIDEO GAMES.
Every instance of Holla Forums, no matter the year, constantly thought that the gaming industry was dead or dying.

You haven't presented a single one to me retard. I just want you hugbox faggots to stop.

OY VEY I AM Holla Forums BECAUSE I AM AN EBEL RACIST REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION WATERMELONS

What the hell do you mean
You're the one completly ignoring my points about how Holla Forums and Holla Forums are one and the same on Holla Forums

Exactly

There are, you guys just ignore them.

Except you do or else you wouldn't be shitting up the thread with your butthurt when people insult your reverse tumblr.

Holla Forums is the easiest board to bait, goddamn.

I don't get banned on Holla Forums for disagreeing with marks political opinion. Also there is actual discussion on here sometimes and not just le memes.

Come on, name a good game made this year

or is that just a statement?

What are your thoughts on the game so far?

What's stopping you from talking about older games faggot?
If you want a hugbox board about politics there is Holla Forums or tumblr to go to.

This board has turned into 60% politics at any given post. most of the posts that aren't related to ideological shit flinging are typically in generals for very specific games.

Dark souls 3
Battlefleet gothic
Xcom 2
Sorry you are a casual faggot. Go back to your shit board.

instead of "hugboxes" we should call them "cuckboxes" for more meme magic

That would explain why Holla Forums has so many pictures of blacks on their hard drive.

xcom 2 is fun but it isn't the most polished tbh fam

I'm not going to waste my time because as Hitler said

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.~ hitler

I'm not falling for this round & round trap.

I'd sooner just stab you.

Kek
DOUBLE KEK, look at this butthurt edgelord.

You called me the casual, but really this is a worse in every respect to every previous Soulsborne game apart from 2
Poorly optimed and lacking content but its ok
Ok then
Yes I'm the Casual and not you ok then

*Teleports behind you
*Un sheaths black dick

Souls 3 does have some cool shit in it though user.

amazing user.

HE ADMITS HES A NIGGER ON Holla Forums

WEW LAD

Kek, The cuck is upset that i'm not falling for his stupid little trap.

Plus i like the idea of stabbing you, It's great for my health and bad for yours.

Oh so I am a casual because I don't have control over what happens in a game, a game should give you command not make you sit in the backseat

Since Fatlus games are garbage and weebshit isn't something I'd call good looks like you're out of options buddy.

Exactly

I thought I was just arguing with an idiot but I guess you are something worse. Have fun with BF1, I'm sure it won't be a buggy mess and you won't complain on Holla Forums about how shit it is.

This is too hilarious

So user, why are you here, besides being butthurt and letting everyone know of course?
updated

What he said

And this year isn't even over. Is it physically impossible for you to play something from a year or two ago?

You people just like to complain. "Hurr Durr no good games since 2007" meme-circlejerking and then you don't talk about any of the good stuff that proves you wrong like the new DKC games, Super Mario Galaxy or Bloodbourne

What, this game? I don't play Battlefield so my thoughts are "Meh, yet another Triple A shooter"

It's amazing how butthurt Holla Forums is in this thread.

Holla Forums is tumblr.

too bad post dissipated user

Luckily it's capped.

Maybe these retards are waking up to how fucking stupid they sound.

screencapped it for you user

Really? Not any of them? I played 1942 quite frequently at LANs way back when, Battlefield 3 was the last one though- skipped on 4 entirely because it of the numerous reports of it being shit.

Do you play other shooters? Is there anything to look forward to in the genre soon?

Makes sense, allows teenagers who have no real world experience and a lot of edge make stupid posts.

You have to go back.
>>>/reddit/

It's amazingly ironic how new you are.

In the "le so ironic" sense? Not that I'm aware of. Surely you have a cap for me if you're such an oldfag mememaster, yes? As far as I'm concerned it's just a pathetic shaming tactic to signal that you're triggered without outright stating it.

Do you even know what Ironic means user? You have memes on the brain.

Ebin maymays dude

gotta get me some of those DANK ass maymays

You don't even know what ironic means. Calling someone edgy isn't ironic you newkid.

Site will fucking die if it doesn't.
It's not even Holla Forums, it's normalfags and other internet niggers that took over Holla Forums. The infection has to be cured or quarantined.

This is what Holla Forums used to be.

If that's all you have, we're done here. Ironic would refer to its current usage by redditors such as yourself. The traditional usage of the term was to simply state that somebody was acting outside the norm, not some cucked leftist shaming tactic. As said above, all you know how to do is play dumb when confronted with your own bullshit.

Nigger, you are the only one being ironic here.

Please take your shitposting back to Holla Forums or reddit or where ever you came from.

The entire point of the fedora meme is that the person being mocked typically would not engage in any kind of conversation or debate because they thought that they were above the opposition.
I suppose you wouldn't know that though, since you seem to just spout memes ad infinitum.

This

Seriously can't wait for the Overton window to swing back.

I remember there being a thread just like that a while back, maybe a month or two ago. Got a worse reaction, so I guess shit is fucked.

Holy shit guise, I almost got Bingo!

You really find issue with the word (cuck)

It really crawls under your skin doesn't it?!

Sorry, cucking isn't my cup of tea. Got any more cool buzzwords to fly though?

The best thing about it is that it instantly tells you who the newfags are. The meme kids who spam it let everyone know that they are new.

Got a version without the red rings?

Have fun

thanks bro

You didn't answer the question.

Does the word (cuck) upset you?

No, it means i'm closer to my Bingo user.

So the word (cuck) doesn't upset you!.

Why even make mention to it then? Holla Forums are called Nazis all the time yet never seem to mind. I'm curious as to why even highlight (cuck) as an insult!? You're stated that the word has no effect on you.

So I can get my Bingo user.
You know what the point of Bingo is user?

Of course it's going to use buzzwords that are used more often than words that aren't or else it wouldn't be very exciting would it?

How will that help?

you dumb fuck

Free space is for casuals obviously.

I think this runs a little bit deeper than just buzzwords.

You clearly have singled out a particular "buzzword" out of all the ones that you could have chosen.

Are you sure that the word (cuck) doesn't have any power over you?

Wow dude, you sound practically obsessed with the word cuck.

This isn't about me.

I'm just a as bystander trying to figure out why you become so upset by the word(cuck).It's just a word bro.

They already did, the Assault kit is getting the trench clearing weapons.

We also had Undertale threads for months.

Pretty much this. It's kind of scummy, and the mainstream audience will sadly fall for it.

It's insulting both ways.

It erases the hard fought history of Europeans
and insults people by give them a false history.

I can think of anything worst than being told your history isn't good enough and needs to be appropriated from another group.

Anyone how would dare defend this practice are doing a vile disservice to everyone.

SWEDEN YES
W
E
D
E
N

Y
E
S

You read the image right? It has more than 1 buzzword.
You must be hardcore into cucking user.